Holy Shit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,181 Followers

My sister grabbed my face and stabbed her tongue deeper than ever into my mouth, kissing me harder than before. Our bodies worked together rutting in heat on her bed until each of us was fully satisfied. My hips slowed as each hard thrust was followed by longer and longer pauses. Finally I gave her a super powerful thrust and then collapsed onto her with my throbbing cock buried to the hilt in her cum drenched pussy.

"Wow bro!" my sister softly gasped.

"No shit sis." I gasped back.

"No way in hell when I woke up this morning did I think I would swallow your cock, loving it as I deep-throated you, and then after swallowing your load we finish off the day by fucking the shit out of each other!"

"HOLY SHIT!" screamed our mother as she stood in Becky's doorway. "That's NOT the kind of man I meant!"

To be continued?

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,181 Followers