Home

Story Info
The dick she can't live without.
1.7k words
3.87
14.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you here, Jenessa?"

The ventriloquist operating Dion's vocal cords said the words without his brain being aware. Every coherent thought had fled once he'd opened the door and caught the faint trace of her perfume.

Red Door. Always Red Door.

He'd fought an internal war with himself over whether he could deal with the bullshit that would follow. It was always the same, this game she played. Yet he couldn't stop his feet from crossing the threshold.

And damn it, she loved that shit.

It was if her fingers were already sliding along his spine with deliberate slowness, sampling the quivers of his suffering. Then as now, he could never say no to the temptation. He told himself that it was because he loved her.

She was a feline apparition leaning back on his navy couch. The white of her skirt suit set off the alabaster hue of her skin. Silky black hair splashed over her shoulders in glorious rivulets. But the eyes were the gray of summer storms and just as dangerous.

He put his briefcase on the table carefully, watching her. Just as she watched him. Like panthers in a sexual jungle looking for a place to strike.

"I get away from here and all I do is think about you." Manicured fingernails traced the length of the armrest beside her in lazy circles. "I never know what to do about that."

"Not my problem."

"I didn't say it was."

"Where the fuck did you get a key? I had the locks changed."

Jenessa rose on white stiletto heels. "When it comes to you, I'm always find a way."

It was true. Dion was something she couldn't seem to get out of her system. It wasn't that he was remarkable the way other men she'd known were. His hair was closely clipped sand. He kept his 6' frame in decent shape and had a face of a choirboy singing in a Baptist church. His eyes were bright and brown in a face that said he was a "good man."

So orderly and proper and serious.

In the beginning, she'd found this sexy. The fact that he was so genuine aroused something in her that could only be described as lust. But the very thing that drove her to him simultaneously repulsed her. After a while his presence became stifling and oppressive. Like being caged.

Then she would have to open the jail doors and be free. For months on end, she'd live her life solo. Fucking anybody that caught her eye. Traveling to places he'd never go with her. Concentrating on her job at her architectural firm.

Then one day out of the blue, she'd stumble over some remnant of him. The stub of a movie ticket in a purse she hadn't used in a while. A dusty photo would fall from the shelf in her closet. Some acquaintance she hadn't seen in a year would ask how he was.

Just like that, he'd return to her thoughts as if he never left them. She'd try to ignore them, but eventually she'd find her way back to their street.

To their apartment.

Once her feet crossed the threshold, she'd remember how Dion looked when he came home from work. Carmel eyes tired from work. Wearing a suit all rumpled.

He'd glance up and see her in her doorway.

No hellos. Not even a chance to say his name before he'd crossed the distance between them and slammed his mouth into hers. Hands already tugging at buttons and clasps, fingers brushing her nipples.

He drink her like she was water, lapping at her pussy until she exploded. Right there on the floor, one leg still encased in the pants he hadn't bother to finish getting off her. He'd sink his dick into the hilt and fuck her until she couldn't breathe.

No man ever looked at her the way he did when he fucked her. In that gaze she not only saw that he loved her, but that he worshipped her.

Like a man standing before the world's most sacred pleasure.

It made her feel powerful, alive in a way she couldn't describe. No matter where she'd been or what she'd done, that look remained the same. Daniel didn't care if she'd fucked one man or fifty. Lived her life as if she didn't exist. Stayed away for months.

His eyes never changed.

"Get the hell out. Now." Part of him was pissed off, but not enough of him. Goddamn it, not enough of him.

Dion was careful only to look directly into her eyes briefly. He didn't want to her realize that he thought of her when he opened his eyes every morning. His hands would burn then just to stretch out and feel her backside against him. The curve of hip beneath the sheet. Her hair sprawled out towards him.

He'd stretch out under that sheet to slide his index finger along her bikini line, swooping to caress her clit. Jenessa's back would arch as her long legs spread out. Awake, she's take his fingers and plunge them into her pussy, already slick and waiting.

Just with one touch. She grab his dick and stroke it hard, stopping him so she could pull him into her mouth. All the way into her throat. Swallowing his cum as she squeezed his balls and milked the juice from him.

"Come here, baby. Let me look at you."

Her voice tore him away from the past. Warily, he watched her walk over to him. Resisted flinching when she placed a hand on his cheek.

"I want you to fuck me," she said. And the look was there underneath it all. It made her throb with need.

She pressed her lips to his and his tongue shoved brutally into her mouth.

She ripped at his dress shirt, snapping buttons as he slid the zipper down on her skirt. The rest of the shirt went flying off his arms when he found her bare and exposed beneath without even a snatch of lace covering her.

His dick bulged out of his boxer shorts hungrily as his mind recalled what she felt like, how tight she was, slick with desire. Jenessa dropped to her knees in front of him, her mouth devouring his precum, swallowing him all the way to his balls.

"Why are you back here?" He said it in a low growl.

Her hand grasped his dick as she stared up at him. "Because this is where I need to be."

"Why do you do this shit?"

She stood close to him and went up on tiptoe so his dick would glide along the front of her folds. Her breasts slammed into the hard lines of his chest.

But he wouldn't touch her.

"I fucked three other men. I let one of them fuck me in the ass against a bathroom counter while my face was pressed against the mirror."

His breath shuddered out as she continued to let his dick slide along the crevice of her pussy. "I'm never enough for you, right?"

"But you are. I come back here because you are enough."

"I want to hate you. I should hate you," he said. But he let her push him back on the couch. Braced himself as she straddled him and her cunt devoured his dick in one stroke.

Jenessa slid up the ten inches slowly, taking her time to remember what each ridge felt like inside her, how the tip brushed the backside of her clit on its way out sending erotic waves up into her womb.

"Love me," she cried out. "Love my pussy. Love my body. Put your hands on me."

Dion let go. He put his head to her right breast, drew the nipple into his mouth. He embraced her, one hand on her upper back. The other on her right hip.

And he loved her despite his anger and rage. Despite himself.

He pressed her hips down as he lifted his own. Driving up into her, searching for her heart. The strokes were so hard that her head snapped back, a moan bursting out of her.

Dion's dick hammered like a piston, ramming into the interior velvet slick with pearls of come. She shivered in his arms, eyes closed in rapture. Arms holding the sides of his head as he drank her ecstasy from her breasts.

His eyes whispered shut as he pounded up into her pussy. Faster. Harder. Deeper. Searching. Seeking.

The climax rose in his groin, tightening his balls and ass. Jenessa sucked in her breath on the verge of coming, anticipating his eruption.

The strokes were so fast that she had to clamp her ankles together to hold on. God, she couldn't breath or think. Nothing but sensation, driven by the long length of his dick sliding in and out of her folds, crushing the lips as he dove past them, smacking her clit like a chime striking the hour.

Jenessa reached the height of her come, stood on the pinnacle where the pleasure was so intense that her entire body flinched away from it but his hands held her in place. His arms absorbed her convulsions.

On the fifth convulsion, his dick struck the soft center of her cervix.

"I love you, Jenessa."

It was said in the hushed tones of one standing on a mountain seeing massive green hills in all directions, facing a sun shining its majesty on the valleys below.

Come exploded from his dick in milky rivers that flooded her pussy as she screamed out his name. The convulsions rocked her gently like a boat on calm waters, knocking her back with cresting waves she sensed in every portion of her body. It was as she had no substance, hallow like a reed blowing in sensual winds. The tears rolled from her eyes without her being aware of them.

They swayed in each other's arms, dancers in the erotic embrace of infinity.

Opened their eyes at the same time.

"I can never hate you, Jenessa. I wish sometimes that I could, but that's not in me. All I've ever had was love. No matter where you go or what you do, you always have that."

She couldn't say anything. Not even to return his words. Because in that instant, she was humbled.

Jenessa was home.