Home

Story Info
Coming home to him makes up for time away.
1.6k words
4.07
11k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HHB733
HHB733
12 Followers

He heard a car door slam and he opened his front door just in time to see her bounding up the stairs, suitcase in hand.

She had been gone just over three weeks for a conference and he had been counting the hours till she returned.

She grinned as she reached the top of the stairs, unable to control herself just seeing him again. He returned the grin sheepishly as he held out his hand for her suitcase. He was always a gentleman and deemed high priority to always be polite.

Shaking her head, she threw her suitcase on the floor beside his feet and launched herself into his arms, catching him off guard and making him stagger for balance.

He smiled and considered scolding her for not letting him take her bag but that thought quickly fleeted as he caught the smell of her hair. He'd almost forgotten it, but now it reminded him of every Saturday with her, every morning with her in his bed, laughing and lounging with him as he read the paper.

He returned her hug, lifting her off the ground this time, nose buried in her hair, closing his eyes.

She pulled herself closer to him, missing the solid feel of him and the smell of his skin. He always smelled fresh from the shower, always crisp and refreshed. Even his blue button up shirt was crisp.

She pulled back to kiss him, meeting his lips softly but breathing the last three weeks into him, hands on his slightly scruffed jaw line.

Unintentionally, a low groan escaped his throat, pulling her tighter and kissing her harder.

He opened her mouth with his and deepened their kiss, letting her know that he'd missed her as much as she missed him.

Forgoing manners this time, he kicked her suitcase behind him into his apartment, dragging her laughing with him.

He couldn't help but grin at her, not even feigning to be embarrassed as he dragged her inside, pulling her towards his bedroom. The look in her eyes already made him hard and strained and he was certain she knew it.

Usually he was cautious, even hesitant to initiate sex, considering it to be in bad form to push that agenda without his partner suggesting it first. Tonight, however, he wasn't self-conscious about his manners; he wanted her.

He tumbled them down onto his bed, relishing the feel of her underneath him, writhing and touching him. She kicked off her shoes as he nuzzled down her neck, dragging his lips along her skin, sliding off his own shoes.

Her hands ran through his dark hair as he kissed her neck, making her pulse and breath quicken. He could feel her body respond to his touch, to him, and he grinned.

"I'm so happy you're home," he murmured against her skin.

She could only nod in agreement, already breathless as he licked her collarbone.

Sliding hands to the bottom of her shirt, he pulled it over her head quickly, only breaking contact with her skin for a moment before he returned his attention.

He kissed down between her breasts, sliding his hands along her sides, unhooking her bra behind her and sliding it off to join her shirt on the floor.

Carefully, his lips trailed between her breasts, under, and then up, taking her nipple into his mouth.

The feeling of his warm lips around her breast made her back arch, pushing her breast father into his mouth, her head going back further into the pillows. She loved the feel of him on her skin, the comfort of his bed under her, the smell of his sheets; she was home, but still she wanted more.

As he moved to her other breast, her hands moved from his hair to his shirt, pulling it up, desperate to feel his bare skin on hers. He granted her request, lifting off her to help pull it off, joining the other clothes on the floor, but quickly returning his mouth to her, sliding his chest along her.

That feeling along could have made her orgasm after three weeks. His chest hair tickled her nipple as he sucked the other. His stomach slid along hers, her hands falling over his shoulders to press him harder against her.

He kissed back up her chest, her neck, her ear, before returning to her lips as his hand unbuttoned her jeans, unzipping, and then sliding them off her, dragging her panties with them. She reached down to help him, to which he gladly kissed her harder.

He felt his way up her legs, her bare hip, and to her stomach. She writhed against him, warm and pulsing. He ached to feel her naked skin against his.

Her hands were already unbuttoning his jeans when he thought about taking them off. Never breaking from his lips, she unzipped his pants and began to pull them down, he helped, kicking off his jeans and boxers into the pile of clothes on the floor.

Kissing her neck, he slid on top of her, relishing the feel of her nakedness against his. She moved her legs to draw him closer, feeling him throb against her thigh. She licked his shoulder and he raised his head above her, looking her in the eyes.

There was a heat in his eyes that she'd missed but she knew that underneath it, he loved her. Sliding her arms around his neck, she pulled him down to her, kissing him hard, settling his body down against her.

The thick hardness of him nudged against her, not yet entering, but feeling. The sensation made her shiver, arching her back, sliding her breasts along his chest.

He slid against her, from top to bottom, making her wetness his, and making her groan and raise her hips up to meet him.

He grinned, missing her move underneath him like this, making him breathless.

He kissed her again gently, hands full of her long hair, sliding into her, groaning in satisfaction when he was fully inside her. She arched into him, eyes shut tight, savoring the feeling of him inside her, hot and throbbing.

He waited there for a moment, kissing her, nuzzling her neck, before he carefully pulled out and slid back in.

She groaned against him, kissing his neck and holding him close. Her hands slipped into his hair, pulling his head away and kissing him hard, giving him permission to go faster, harder.

He grinned, kissing her back just as hard, then slammed into her that took her at her word, leaving her breathless, hands gripping his shoulders.

He nuzzled his face into her neck, lips against her skin as he slid into her over and over again, making her groan and shake. He'd missed her desperately.

She met his hips, often meeting him in half-thrust, making him push harder, pushing her into the mattress and his sheets. His hands pulled at her hair, tangling it in his fists, pulling her closer to his chest.

Sensing he was close, but not wanting to deny her pleasure, he leaned down and rolled them over, pushing her up by her shoulders, raising her above him.

She leaned back, head thrown back, hair a tangled, but still gorgeous, mess. Her hips moved against him, rolling him inside her, tightening, and sliding. His hands found her hips as she moved, gripping her hard.

He closed his eyes in pleasure, biting his lip, and she smiled, missing him lying underneath her, hands on her skin.

Opening his eyes, his hands trailed up her back, making her shiver as he pulled her down against him, holding her hips steady as he thrust up to meet her.

She groaned into his ear, her hot breath urging him on. He thrust harder into her, feeling her tighten, her hands gripping his shoulders.

He knew she was close, as well as he. He slid into her hard, knocking her self-restraint loose and bringing her to her climax, gripping him tightly, hips an uncontrolled frenzy.

The moment she began to come down from her high, laughing and grinning, he drove his hips up to her, finding his own release, his lips on her neck.

Her hips met his back unexpectedly, jarring him of his own control, finding his release, throbbing and shaking under her.

As he quieted, his hands loosening their grip on her, she lowered her head to kiss him, his eyes still closed tight. He smiled, feeling her skin on him.

She slid off of him and settled beside him, her head on his shoulder, hand on his chest.

Finally, when he gathered his thoughts, he turned to look at her, still breathless and satisfied.

She smiled at him in absolute adoration, thankful to finally be home. He reached over and brushed hair out of her eyes, kissing her gently, hands finding their way into her hair as he turned onto his side to face her.

Her hand traced its way down his jaw, scratching at his scruff.

"I missed you," he murmured as he pulled her close, settling her head under his chin.

She nodded into his chest. "It's good to be home."

He pulled his sheets up around them and she nuzzled into him, smelling his skin and his sheets around her, closing her eyes.

She yawned sleepily, pulling him closer. He kissed the top of her head, settling her against him, knowing he would do anything in the world for her.

He closed his eyes, grateful she was home and happy to have her back in his bed again, already thinking about how he would roll on top of her tomorrow morning and make love to her again before breakfast.

HHB733
HHB733
12 Followers