Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"Let me see," Danny said, crossing over towards them, fully intent on examining him herself.

"See? He did burn it!" Kathy told her sister as though needing to prove to her she'd not been actually playing with it instead.

Once again Mark felt much like a young boy rather than the grown man that he was as Danny reached his side, leaning over to peer down at the reddened spot Kathy pointed out to her.

"I don't think it's too bad...but maybe you should run back to the bathroom and get that tube of burn cream," she told her. Leaning over to inspect the now fading reddening, Mark glanced up, seeing Danny's robe parting completely, exposing both of her breasts entirely as she bent over looking at him. His cock lurched once again, hardening. Kathy released him, feeling it suddenly thickening in her hand.

"Actually...I think it looks just fine," Danny said in a soft voice, with just a hint of a giggle behind it. Very much aware of his very obvious arousal, Mark took back control of his own senses.

"I'm fine...really,"he said standing up. "Give me that towel to cover myself with, sis." He reached up, grabbing it in an effort to have something to cover his now very aroused state. Danny, caught off guard by Mark's unexpected reaction, flinched away from him. Involuntarily reacting to his over-reaction, if you could call it that. He'd managed to snag a portion of it however, yanking one way, as Danny defensively pulled away from him in the opposite direction. In doing so, her robe parted completely, revealing the fact that she was entirely nude beneath the robe. Laughing now, she squealed delightedly, running from the room with Mark in hot pursuit as she taunted him.

"Marks got a boner! Marks got a boner!" she chanted as she ran.

Mark caught her half way through the front room just managing to grab a portion of her wildly flapping robe as she ran. It came away in his hands, simultaneously tripping Danny up as she felt it pull away from her, tumbling her down onto the couch as she looked for a softer place than the floor to land on. Discarding the robe, Mark was on top of her, immediately pinning her down.

"Help me Kathy!" Danny continued squealing. "He's pinned me!" Kathy had chased them both into the room, not so much as a part of this children's play, as she was watching it. She was more surprised that she was witnessing this almost innocent wrestling struggle that the two of them had participated in doing so often...yet so many years ago. Now they fought wrestling, just as though they were those same kids again, regardless of the fact that they were doing so naked...or nearly so in Mark's case.

"Kathy...Kathy! Help me!" Danny shouted out once again as Mark pinned her arms up over her head. "Mark's got a boner...Mark's got a..."

With both of his sister's arms pinned, he couldn't risk freeing one of them to use in silencing her. Without thinking, using the only other means available to him, Mark leaned over kissing her, intending his unexpected kiss to surprise her, silence her, effectively shutting her up. And for a second, it did. Until Kathy suddenly came out of nowhere, wrapping her arms around his upper chest beneath his arms yanking backwards as she did.

The unexpected attack from behind took Mark totally by surprise. Having concentrated all his efforts in pinning Danny, it was relatively easy for her to dislodge one of his arms away from her sister. As strong as he was however, Mark immediately recovered, reaching back with one hand to flay away wildly at Kathy all the while continuing to keep his other sister partially pinned with his other arm. As he did, grabbing onto a portion of Kathy's shirt, he pulled. The sound of her shirt ripping, followed by the just as obvious sound of button's popping, one even landing to "clink" against a nearby table lamp, told her that he'd all but ruined her shirt.

"That was my favorite shirt!" Kathy cried out in obvious determination to get back at him now. "Tickle him, Danny!" she screamed, remembering just how much Mark hated being tickled in fact.

"No!" Mark cried out, now desperate to disentangle himself from between his two sisters as they fought in unison. Pressing him down onto his back as Danny finally got enough leverage to sit up while Kathy in turn continued leaning back, pulling him down with her, Mark had no choice but to throw his weight off to one side as he did. In doing so, he felt Kathy finally give up trying to hold him. Kathy's only option was in reaching out in an attempt to break her fall as they tumbled from the couch onto the floor. Mark felt first his shoulder hit the floor, then Kathy as she tumbled forwards across him. In the next instant Danny was down atop of them both, effectively pinning his legs by sitting on them, reaching up to immediately begin tickling the too sensitive flesh on either side of his ribcage.

"Please don't...don't!" Mark cried out giggling, almost painfully so.

"Pin his shoulders! Pin his shoulders!" Danny warned her sister, urging her to continue their frantic struggle with their brother. Situated as she was across him, it was easier for Kathy to back up rather than give up her advantage of weight as she lay against him. As she did however, Mark looked up just in time to stare directly into his sister's cunt. Instinctively...defensively taking that moment to surprise her, shocking her perhaps without even realizing the implications of what he was doing. Intending to do nothing more than nip at her with his mouth, he lunged at her just as she settled back down against him, effectively helping along his efforts as his mouth came into immediate and direct contact with her pussy. Rather than simply nipping her as he'd intended, he instead gathered in her outer labia between his teeth, though without actually hurting her, but effectively holding his shocked, more than a little surprised sister at bay.

"I'll bite!" Mark warned somehow expressing himself without releasing his sister's sex as he spoke.

"You wouldn't dare!" Kathy exclaimed, surprise... awe etched in her tone of voice that her brother had actually clamped down on her the way he had, but she sat unmoving above him anyway.

Only now was Danny becoming aware of this new form of "hold" that Mark was suddenly using on her sister, keeping her effectively overcome. Seeing what was now happening, Danny found herself both aroused as well as a little stunned by what she was actually seeing.

"He wouldn't dare bite!" Danny offered placing herself down on the ground to see if Mark really did indeed have a mouth lock on her sisters exposed cunt.

"Damn right he won't!" Kathy shot back. She leaned over clamping her own mouth around Mark's very erect penis...now holding him in a light teeth clench in much the same way he was using on her.

The feel of his sister's lips suddenly surround his cock shocked and surprised him. But even then he didn't take it as a sexual act meant to stimulate or pleasure him, but as a counter to his own bizzare attempt at fighting back.

"I mean it!" Mark threatened once again through tightly clenched, pussy muffled words as he spoke them.

"As do I," Kathy shot back mumbling nearly as incoherently as he had when she spoke with Mark's prick well inside her mouth now.

Seeing the obvious standoff, Mark decided to switch tactics, perhaps shocking and surprising his sister even more. Releasing her pussy momentarily, he felt Kathy's mouth relax her own grip from around his penis. When she did, he stabbed his tongue fiercely and forcefully against Kathy's cunt locating her extended, exposed clitoris almost at once. He fully expected this onslaught to so startle her that she would do whatever was necessary to release him, simultaneously escaping from him when she did. To his own shock however, though he felt her surprised flinch, she sucked him instead...just as strong and as forcefully as he'd tongue fucked her clit.

Mark fought back in the only way that he could now, gathering in Kathy's clit between his lips...sucking it just as firmly as he now felt his sister beginning to do to his prick.

"I swear Kathy, I'll fucking make you cum and embarrass the shit out of you," he said challengingly.

"You'll have to do better than that then," she challenged back, so caught up in the unusual game now that she wasn't even remotely considering the obvious implications of what either of them were actually doing. Kathy repositioned her own mouth over the head of Mark's cock, drawing it in, sucking it, holding it there and flicking it with her tongue. "You'll cum before I do," she mouthed around him teasingly.

No one was more stunned by what was actually taking place than was Danny, however. Watching her brother and sister locked in a weirdly erotic game of '69' with one another had at first glance almost repulsed her. As it became quickly evident that neither of them was about to give in however, it became something far more to her...something she struggled with initially. It became erotic...so much so that her own arousal began pooling in satiny slick lubrications between her legs.

Kathy continued sucking her brother's cock. All thought of the rightness or wrongness of it fleeing before her like a fire gone wild, out of control. Glancing sideways towards Danny where she was vaguely aware of her presence, she caught sight of her sister just as Danny placed her hand down between her now parted legs, watched as she lay there beside them fingering herself unabashedly, unashamedly. The effects of which caused a sudden torrent of fresh lubrication to spill from her cunt effectively bathing her brother's face. The sight of her own sister now fingering her cunt, running the tips of two fingers back and forth against her exposed clit was maddeningly erotic.

Mark felt the fresh fluid of his sister's cunt suddenly escaping her. She began humping herself against him now, no longer struggling not to cum, but obviously now wanting to. Acutely aware that what was now taking place had gone far beyond normal, he was too aroused, too driven with lust to accept the consequences of what they'd begun doing. Mark's cock reminding him simultaneously just how long it had been since he had even had an orgasm in the first place. Added to all this, he could hear the deliciously naughty cunt sucking sounds of Danny's liquefied pussy as she lay beside them, masturbating, watching the two of them as they now purposely, and openly strove towards pleasuring one another.

Licking his sister's split was like eating candy. In combination with that, laying there as he did, listening to the sounds of Danny's masturbation, the sweet juicy-slick sounds as her fingerings produced more and more of that succulent sounding female nectar, brought him to the very brink.

"Oh Mark...Mark. Make her cum! Make her cum!" Danny urged sensually as she watched. Furiously, wildly, she fingered herself. Mark continued to listen to the erotic nasty sounding pummeling, as Danny continued to finger-fuck her pussy. Unbridled passion, want, need urged her to indulge in the most vocal of ways. Uninhibitedly, she played with herself, reveling in the sounds that her quim made as her juices continued to flow, as she in turn delighted in the obscene noises that she created while fingering her cunt, continuing to express her feelings in ways that Mark would have never imagined hearing from his "little" sister.

"Suck her cunt Mark! Suck it...suck it...SUCK IT!"

Where Kathy wouldn't, or couldn't express herself as vocally as Danny, she more than made up for in her indications of physical response. Mark felt it by the way she literally attacked his prick with her mouth. He felt it by the way she mashed her pussy against his face, grinding herself against him, quivering, throbbing intensely while she did. And he felt it by the way her pussy continued to flow, her sweet honey butter cream bathing his face in an almost continuous rich, creamy cascade of pure heavenly sweetness.

All of this of course had simply hastened his impending climax. Mark felt his balls tighten, aided by the fact that Kathy now cupped them in the palm of one hand while rapidly stroking the length of his shaft with the other. Her mouth meanwhile continued to suck him like a vacuum, knobbing the head of his prick gloriously, devouring the sensitive head of his cock as though it were cotton candy.

Far too close to warn her, far too gone to even care, Mark felt his intense eruption finally begin.

Even when he had been with Sharon and she had performed one of her rare reciprocations upon him orally, she'd never allowed him the pleasure or experience of knowing...feeling what it was like to actually cum in a woman's mouth. Now, knowing with a great deal of certainty that his sister was very much aware of what was happening, about to happen anyway, and that it would take his own sister to allow him to experience this extreme pleasure.

Mark felt the first powerful jettison of his spunk scream from the shaft of his prick in a violent burst, filling his sisters mouth. Kathy relaxed rather than tensing, taking him in even deeper. Explosion after gut wrenching ball-busting explosion continued to pour from his prick, Kathy...lovingly, wonderfully...even excitedly taking it all.

As intense has his orgasm was, hearing Danny enter into the throes of her own orgasmic release simply enhanced the unbelievable sensations he was swimming in. Danny's low almost growling deep-throated moan of ecstasy sent a second wave of delightful cock-throbbing spasms coursing through him. Kathy's velveteen mouth continuing to drain him of every last ounce of his seed, her tongue playfully dancing upon his spent shaft while her hand continued to slow-strokingly milk him of every last precious drop of his spending.

Mark had momentarily and quite understandably so...quit pleasuring his sister's liquefied quim. Once his orgasm had subsided sufficiently however, he assaulted her pussy with a vengeance. Sitting up slightly, almost smothering him in the process, Kathy sat back as Mark located her hard little nubbin of flesh. Drawing it inside of his mouth, he sucked it quickly, yet tenderly. He could feel Kathy's response as she had maintained a grip on his slowly deflating prick. As he manipulated her clitoris in uniquely differing ways, he felt the sensation of her hand upon his cock like a pulse. She caressed him absentmindedly, squeezing at times, holding still during others. But from this...by this, Mark knew exactly when her orgasm finally claimed her. That...and the unexpectedly delightful spray of her cunt as she gushed, nearly drowning him in the process.

Kathy finally collapsed rolling off of Mark. When she did, he saw Danny still lying on the floor anxiously looking at him. He smiled. It was an embarrassed smile...awkward. After all, they had just broken about every rule in the book. Mark struggled with the words, finding he could say nothing as he continued staring into his sister's eyes.

"It wasn't a dream...was it?" she asked. It took Mark a moment to realize what she was referring to.

"No. I thought it was too. But it wasn't, was it?" he questioned her back.

"It seemed like it. Maybe I knew it wasn't really...but I'm not sure I was ready to accept it for being anything else but a dream," she told him.

"And now?"

"Now...all I know is...I want to experience with you what Kathy did," she said honestly.

Kathy was just coming around herself at this point. "I think we all have a lot to talk about and discuss," she said sitting up, resting against the couch. "But we need to get through this day first,." she said, reminding them that their parent's funeral was later that afternoon.

"We've all been through a bit of emotional stress. I think maybe we just let some of that out, which caught us all a little off guard. I think that none of us should attempt to talk about this further until after we've all had a chance to think about it...rationally. Especially after we get through today."

"Perhaps this evening then. Over ice cream," Mark suggested.

"Chocolate or vanilla?" Kathy asked smiling, letting the sudden build up of tension ease.

"A little of both I think," Mark replied.

"How can the two of you think about ice cream?" Danny asked. "I can't even imagine being hungry later."

Mark and Kathy shared a knowing look. For the moment, he felt closer to his older sister than he had ever been.

#

It was late by the time they had finally arrived home. Mark didn't realize how many friends their parents had known. The service had gone as he'd expected, tons of tears along with a few heart-felt laughs as friends shared intimate personal stories about their parents.

"I think we should save the ice cream for another night," Mark suggested. Kathy agreed indicating to him that she was more tired than she'd initially thought.

"Well...I'm going to call it a night." Kathy said standing up. "And I think it will do us all a bit of good to get a good nights sleep while we're at it. We've got a lot of things to go over and discuss regarding the estate."

"Not to mention what happened this morning," Danny said, stating the obvious. Mark could only nod his head in agreement.

"Well...goodnight then," Kathy said, turning around heading towards her bedroom.

"Night Kath," Danny said softly.

"Well Danny, I think it's time for me to turn in as well. I've about had it with this monkey suit, too," he stated, referring to his uniform.

"I thought you liked wearing it," she said.

"Oh...don't get me wrong, I do. It's not that really. It's just that after being in it all day, I'm looking forward to making myself a little more comfortable, is all."

"Me too," Danny said grinning. "I'll hurry up and get undressed," she added. "See you in a few." Turning to leave, Mark reached out grabbing her arm, stopping her.

"Danny...we can't, not tonight anyway, and not until we've both had a chance to think about things...ok?"

"I wasn't intending for anything to happen Mark. I'm tired too. But I don't want to sleep by myself just yet either. So...do you think you can put up with your younger, "little" sister for one more night...at least?" she asked openly.

Mark felt a little guilty assuming that Danny had meant things otherwise. "Sure sis...I just didn't want you thinking I was only out to," Danny shushed him by putting the tip of her finger against his lips.

"Save it for another time," she told him. "Right now, all I want to do is sleep." Mark followed Danny upstairs to their rooms where they quickly took turns using the bathroom in preparation for bed. By the time he was finished, Danny was already in bed waiting for him. Though he knew her to sleep naked, just as he'd done most of his adult life, he saw that she was wearing one of his white navy tee shirts as sleeping attire.

"Hope you don't mind my using this to sleep in," she told him. "Thought it might be easier...for both of us." Taking the hint, Mark crawled into bed, leaving his boxers on. Seconds later he turned out the light, felt Danny quickly move over snuggling up against him.

"Sweet dreams Danny," he said, softly stroking her hair.

#

Mark dreamed. At first, seeing Sharon. He'd not seen her at the funeral, hadn't expected to really. As far as he knew, she was off somewhere on her honeymoon. Yet...he saw her as though in the distance, waving at him laughing running away from him as she did. He felt like he needed to say something to her, he wasn't angry with her really, but the emotion of what he felt was fleeting. He found he was holding onto some sort of an envelope, and oddly, he knew all his feelings and emotions were written down on the paper inside. He took it out to examine it.

"Give it to me," Danny told him, standing now where he'd last seen Sharon. Instead of running however, as Sharon had done, she came towards him, slowly at first, her steps quickening. Yet he heard her speak to him as though standing beside him.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers