Home Alone

Story Info
Two friends finally get together.
4.5k words
4.56
57.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiggles07
Tiggles07
11 Followers

Megan got home from work late to find her apartment empty. A note was taped to the fridge telling her that, Amy, her roommate, went home for the weekend. Megan sighed and set her stuff down on the kitchen table. She hated being alone in her house. She and Amy lived in a two bedroom house in the country and their nearest neighbor was miles away. She always got paranoid and could never relax when she stayed their alone. She was looking forward to coming home and relaxing with her best friend Amy. She had even rented some movies for them to watch. Megan and Amy loved renting scary movies on the weekend. No chance that she was going to watch them by herself.

Megan walked to her bedroom. It was on the bottom floor, Amy occupied the bedroom upstairs. The upstairs bedroom was a master but Megan liked her bedroom, even though it was smaller. She didn’t really need the extra space anyway and the bottom bedroom had a huge jacuzzi tub in it. She was heading towards that tub undressing as she did.

She unzipped her skirt and paused to push it over her hips and let it fall to the floor. She continued into the bathroom unbuttoning her long sleeved dress shirt that she wore to work. When she got to the tub she turned on the water to let it get hot then walked back into her bedroom. She slipped off her underwear and then let her shirt slide down her arms to the floor. Then she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Once she was completely naked she bent over to pick up her clothes and put them in the laundry. She didn’t bother putting on her robe since Amy was out of town.

Just as she was turning to go back into the bathroom she noticed that her answering machine button was blinking. She lay down on her bed next to the phone and pushed the button. The first message was Amy telling her that she was sorry she had to leave so abruptly without telling her. She left her number and then hung up. The next message made Megan sit up in her bed.

“Hey Megan, its Jon, remember me? It’s been awhile since we’ve talked, give me a call…I missed you.”

Jon was one of Megan’s best friends. They had met through Amy at a party and hit it off immediately. She always felt comfortable with him and Jon had this way of making her feel better even when she was seriously down. They might have even started dating if it wasn’t for the fact that Jon was taken at the time they met. Her name was Melissa, and she hated Megan from the start. She was the reason that Jon and her hadn’t talked in so long. Melissa used to always call Jon when he was hanging out with Megan, making up one excuse or another for calling just so she could make him feel guilty that he was hanging out with another woman. Jon and I never did anything together. He really did love her and Megan would never interfere in their relationship.

One day Melissa even confronted Megan, telling her that if she didn’t leave Jon alone that she would make her life miserable. It wasn’t that she was afraid of what Melissa would do, but she just didn’t want to be the reason that Melissa and Jon argued. So she backed off but made it clear to Melissa that if she ever did anything to hurt Jon that it would be her life that would be miserable not Megan’s. Jon had asked her why she had stopped calling him and Megan just said that she was busy with work.

But then a few weeks ago, Amy mentioned that Melissa and Jon had broken up. Megan was going to call him but she hadn’t gotten the chance, plus she was a little nervous. It had been a month since she talked to him last and she really missed him a lot. Now that he was single, she wanted to be more than just friends, but she wasn’t sure he felt the same way. Megan picked up the phone and dialed his number. She got his answering machine.

“Hey Jon, its Megan. I’m just returning your call…I’ve missed you too, call me back.”

She put the phone back down and then went into the bathroom to take a bath. She thought about Jon as she soaked in the tub. She remembered his tall body standing beside her and how she used to look up into his gorgeous green eyes. She loved his sense of humor and how he sometimes said the silliest things that would make her laugh. But she especially loved the way he listened to her when just she needed to talk. She used to dream about him wrapping his arms around her and holding her as they talked. Megan ran her hand down her stomach to her clit. She teased it as she thought about Jon holding her, then kissing her, and then fucking her. She was about to come to and image of Jon leaning over her and thrusting into her, when the phone rang.

She cursed and almost just let the machine pick it up but then she remembered that Jon was supposed to call her back. She hurried out of the bath, not bothering to dry herself off, and rushed to pick up the phone next to her bed.

“Hello.” She said a little breathlessly.

“Megan? Is that you?”

She realized that she had been breathing heavily into the phone. She quickly caught her breath and then answered, “Yes, it’s me, sorry I was just in the middle of a bath.”

There was a moment hesitation on the other end and then Jon asked, “Do you want me to call back?”

“No! I mean, no. I was just about to finish, I mean get out anyway.”

Jon sighed into the phone, “It’s great to hear your voice, it’s been a long time.”

“It’s only been a month Jon, you couldn’t have missed me that much.”

“More than you know Megan.”

She could feel her heart beating faster. “I’m sorry I didn’t call Jon. I’ve been so busy with work and…I should have called you.”

“No, its okay, I understand. Look, you want to go out and get some coffee or something, so we can talk?”

Megan hesitated a second. “Well…why don’t you come over here. I was just going to watch some movies. Amy left town and you know I hate being alone, especially in this house.”

She could hear Jon breathing on the other end, he paused for a moment and she actually thought he might turn down her offer. “That sounds great, I’ll be over in a bit.”

Megan smiled. “Okay see you then.”

“Megan?”

“Yes Jon?

“It really is great to hear your voice again.”

Megan smiled against the receiver. “Yours too Jon. See you in a bit.”

“Yeah. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Megan hung up the phone. She had really missed Jon and she was excited to be seeing him again. Now that he was single she could have the chance to experience what she’s been dreaming about since they met.

Jon knocked on Megan’s door. He couldn’t wait to see her, it had been a month since he’d talked to her and even longer since he’d seen her. For the past two weeks she’s all he could seem to think about. That was when Melissa had told him, during a fight, what she had told Megan. Jon knew that Melissa hated Megan from the moment he introduced the two, but he didn’t think that Melissa was that jealous of Megan. Yeah he hung out with her a lot, but only as friends, and he really did love Melissa at the time and he would have never cheated on her. Jon was constantly telling Melissa that nothing was going on between him and Megan. That was around the time that Megan stopped calling him. He had asked her about it and she told him that she was just busy with work. Jon didn’t really believe her but he let it go since he had a girlfriend and she wasn’t Megan.

Two weeks later, during an argument, Melissa told him that she had confronted Megan and told her to back off. She also mentioned what Megan replied. They broke up and ever since that night Jon has been thinking about Megan constantly. He had been attracted to her since they had first met. Who wouldn’t be? She was beautiful. She had long blonde hair that fell to her waist and from the few times that Jon had gotten to touch it he knew that it was incredibly soft. She was tall and came up to his chin when she wore high heels, the perfect height for him. She had a perfect hour glass figure. Her breasts were large and she had the most gorgeous ass and curvy hips. Her legs were long and she always wore skirts to show them off. Her lips were small and adorable but when she smiled they were anything but cute. She had an extremely sexy smile. But the most amazing thing about Megan’s appearance was her eyes. They were the most amazing combination of green and hazel. Jon’s cock would get hard every time she gazed up at him.

But at the time Jon was with Melissa and he thought that they would last. After their big fight two weeks ago he realized that he cared more for Megan than he thought. It took him two weeks to sort out his feelings and get up the courage to call her. Normally he would have just called her and they would have talked for house, but now things were different. Jon loved Megan and tonight he was going to tell her. He just hoped that she felt the same way.

Jon’s thoughts were interrupted by Megan opening the door. She stood before him wearing only a long t-shirt that clung to her body. The shirt feel to mid thigh but the slits in the sides almost reached her hip. He could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra, her nipples were hard and pressed up against the fabric. Her hair was still damp from the shower and she was holding a towel to it as she stood in the doorway. She smiled at him and then stepped forward to wrap her arms around his neck. Her soft body pressed up against his and his arms fell naturally around her waist.

He could feel her breasts pressed up against his chest and his cock began to grow hard. She leaned back to look at him and his cock twitched against when he looked into her eyes. She smiled at him and ran her hands down his arms.

“You look good Jon. It’s nice to see you again.”

“You look beautiful as always Megan.”

She blushed and then turned taking his hand and leading him into the house. “You know your way around, make yourself comfortable, and ill be out in a minute.”

Jon sat on the couch and leaned back. He watched Megan as she disappeared into her bedroom. Her ass swayed softly as she walked and his cock hardened even more. This was going to be a long night he thought to himself as he laid his head back and sighed.

Megan quickly dried and brushed her hair before walking back out into the living room. Jon was leaning back on the couch, his legs spread out before him. She noticed the bulge in his jeans, she remember feeling his cock grow hard when he hugged her. Heat flooded her body when she thought of his cock moving in and out of her pussy. She sighed and Jon looked up at her.

“So, how have you been Jon?” She moved over to the couch and sat next to him. She turned toward him on the couch folding her legs underneath her. This caused her shirt to hitch up exposing a good portion of her thighs.

Jon tried not to stare at her smooth shapely legs. “I’ve been good, just taking time off right now, sorting through some things. Melissa and I broke up a few weeks ago.”

“I think Amy mentioned that. I’m sorry Jon do you want to talk about it?” Megan reached up and put her hand on his shoulder.

Jon tried to think but Megan’s gently caressing of his shoulder was distracting. He couldn’t believe that just her touch was affecting him this much. He took her hand in his and gently rubbed over it with his thumb. He needed to feel her. “Not really. I was down when we first broke up. But I’m okay with it now. We had been shaky for awhile.” He looked up at Megan. “Why did you stop calling Megan? Don’t tell me that it was because you were busy with work, Amy told me she confronted you. What I want to know is why you back off? Did I mean that little to you?”

Megan was shocked that he would think such a thing. “Of course not Jon. You know you were my best friend, I love you. It’s just, I knew you two were always fighting because of me, and I just didn’t want to be the reason for you two to break up.”

Jon sighed and looked back down at Megan’s hand in his. “I really missed you, but I guess I understand.”

Megan touched his cheek with her other hand and turned him toward her. “I’m sorry Jon. I should have talked to you about it. But I can’t change it, at least we are here now.”

Jon smiled and kissed her palm before releasing her hand. “Your right Megan.”

Megan’s hand was still hot from where Jon’s lips touched it. She stared into his eyes for a little bit before turning towards the television. “Well do you want to watch the movie?”

Jon settled back into the couch. “Sure, what did you rent?”

Megan smiled mischievously at him. “Well it’s a scary movie so I might jump on you ever now and then.”

“You can jump me any time you want.” Jon mumbled as Megan bent over to put the tape in the VCR. Her shirt rode up as she bent over and Jon could see that Megan was wearing a thong.

“What?” Megan said returning to the couch as the movie began to play.

Jon returned her mischievous smile. “Nothing.”

She sat down next to him. She was sitting pretty close and her leg was pressed against his. Jon tentatively put his arm around her and Megan sighed and moved her legs up onto the couch to lie against him. She rested her head on his chest as they watched the movie. Soon they were talking like they used to commenting and laughing at the cheesy parts. Megan jumped a few times at the scary parts and Jon would hold her closer each time until the scene was over. He began running his hand through her soft, silky hair. Towards the end of the movie Jon looked down to find Megan sleeping.

Her dark lashes were pressed against her cheeks and she looked so beautiful lying there asleep. Jon watched her until the movie ended and then kissed her lightly on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered and then she stared up at him. She yawned and then smiled at him.

“I’m sorry, I fell asleep. I love it when people play with my hair, it’s so relaxing.”

Jon stretched on the couch. “I didn’t mind at all.”

Megan looked up at him and smiled. “Thank you for coming over and watching a movie with me. I hate being here alone.” She paused for a moment then asked, “Would you stay the night Jon? I don’t think I could sleep in this house by myself. You can have my bed if you want.”

Jon’s cock hardened once more at the mention of sleeping in Megan’s bed. “Of course I’ll stay Megan, and I’ll even take the couch.”

She smiled even brighter and wrapped her arms around him. “Thank you Jon.”

Then she kissed him. She only meant it to be a quick kiss, but as soon as her lips touched his she couldn’t seem to pull back. Soon they were kissing passionately and Megan moved to straddle Jon’s lap.

Jon couldn’t believe that Megan was kissing him. He’d waited so long to find out what those lips felt like. He kissed her back passionately and pulled her closer. She straddled him and Jon ran his hands down her back. He moved over the curve of her ass and then under her shirt to cup her bare ass in his hands. He pressed her against him, rubbing her pussy his cock. She moaned into his mouth and he squeezed her ass harder. He opened his eyes to watch her as she kissed him.

Megan opened her eyes to see Jon’s beautiful emerald green eyes staring back at her. She locked her gaze with his as she started unbuttoning Jon’s shirt. She fumbled with the buttons and broke the kiss to pull his shirt open, sending buttons flying in all directions. “Sorry.” She mumbled as she resumed kissing him only this time down his neck and over his chest. She nibbled and kissed down his entire chest and then got on her knees and moved lower over his stomach.

Jon watched Megan as she quickly undid his pants and pulled them, along with his boxer briefs, off and threw them to the floor. She sat there for a moment running her hand up and down his shaft. Jon threw back his head at the feel of her hand caressing his cock. Megan leaned forward and slowly licked his tip. His cock pulsed against her tongue and Jon let out a moan.

Megan looked up at Jon. He was even more beautiful naked than in her dreams. His cock was large and very, very hard. She licked his throbbing cock again and watched his fists clench against the cushions of the couch. “I’ve wanted to do this ever since I met you Jon.” At her words his cock leapt again. She licked over its entire length, making sure it was nice and wet. Then she slowly slid her mouth down his cock, enveloping it with her mouth.

Jon watched Megan as she slowly took him into her mouth. He could feel the back of her throat as she struggled to take him completely inside her. When she had most of him in her mouth she slid him back out to the tip and teased the underside of his head. He moaned and then she quickly took him completely inside her mouth. He clenched his fists against the cushions and cried out. Her mouth was so hot and wet t brought him close just having it wrapped around his cock. She began to take him in and out of her mouth slowly. Her hand followed her mouth, gently squeezing his cock. She was killing Jon with her slowness. He reached down and ran his hand through her hair and then thrust into her mouth.

Megan moaned loudly as he pushed his cock deep into her mouth. She increased her pace, keeping up with his thrusts. She moaned every time her lips touched the base of his cock and her tongue swirled over him as she moved back up his shaft. . She knew he was close, she could feel his cock growing inside her mouth. She reached her hand down to caress his balls as she took him deep inside her mouth.

Jon moaned her name. “Oh God, Megan that feels so good, Your going to make me…Oh shit, I’m going to come.”

Megan moaned and stroked him faster with her hand. He moaned loudly as he came and spilled into her mouth. Megan milked his cock until he was completely empty and fell back against the couch sated. Megan licked his cock till it was completely soft and then she kissed her way back up Jon’s body.

Jon wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Then he stood up with her in his arms and walked into her bedroom. He laid her down on her bed. Megan had a canopy four poster, king sized bed. Curtains hung down from all sides closing it off from the rest of the room. He placed her in the middle of the bed and then laid down next to her. He pulled the shirt up over her head and tossed it aside. He leaned back gazing down at her lying beneath him. Her hair splayed out like a halo around her head. Her eyes were heavy as she looked up at him. Her hands gently caressed her breasts causing her nipples to grow hard. She still wore her thong but he would soon take care of that.

Jon leaned down and began to kiss from her mouth down to her stomach. He stopped at her breasts and laved each one of them with his tongue slowly before resuming on his path. When he kissed over her hip Megan shivered beneath him. He slowly caressed her hip with his tongue and Megan moaned loudly. Then he gently spread her legs apart and kissed up her inner thighs. When he got to her cloth covered pussy Jon kissed her clit through the fabric. She squirmed above him and he reached up to slowly remove her thong.

Megan was breathing heavy and when he licked her bare clit with his tongue for the first time she arched off the bed. Jon gripped her hips with his hands and held her to him. He teased her clit with his tongue. He licked, sucked, and nibbled her clit till she was crying out his name. Then he put a finger inside her to see how wet she had become. He worked his finger in and out of her dripping pussy and Megan was writhing on the bed above him. He put another finger inside her as he sucked hard against her clit and Megan clenched the sheets in her hand as she came hard.

Megan felt a flood of heat engulf her body as her orgasm washed over her. Jon continued to lick her pussy and thrust his fingers inside her prolonging her orgasm. She cried out his name over and over until finally he slipped his fingers out of her. He kissed up her body and kissed her slowly. She tasted herself on his lips and moaned into his mouth.

Tiggles07
Tiggles07
11 Followers
12