Home Alone

Story Info
She's home alone, he takes advantage.
2.9k words
3.82
109.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dekucat
dekucat
7 Followers

My roommates are out of town for the night, leaving me with the house to myself. Perfect. A chance to relax, curl up on the sofa, and do nothing for the evening. It's an awful night out, raining and windy, the house creaking the way only old houses do, but I have no plans to go anywhere and I don't mind in the slightest.

I take a long hot bath first, taking my time, secure in the knowledge that no one will be knocking at the door demanding to get in. Afterwards, I wander back to my bedroom and decide it's too much trouble to get fully dressed, so I just pull on an old dress shirt a past boyfriend left behind. The cotton feels cool and comfortable against my warm skin, barely touching me. I don't bother with a bra or panties, just button up the shirt and head back to the kitchen.

I make my dinner, and eat in front of the television without paying much attention to the food. My cat sits by my feet giving me reproachful looks until I toss a piece of chicken his way. He sniffs it disdainfully, gives it a desultory lick, than pushes it away with his paw, wrinkling his nose in disgust. He returns to staring at me, convinced there's something better to eat that I'm keeping hidden. I look down at my half-eaten dinner and agree with his appraisal of it. I take the plate into the kitchen, put it on the counter, than start rummaging through the freezer for the ice cream.

I'm peering into the freezer, and have just spotted the elusive container of Hagen Daz, when I hear a strange noise from the other room. I assume it's my cat and take my time, but suddenly he comes running into the room, fur standing on end. I immediately tense up; we've had a problem with rats in the house before, and it must be big one if it's scared him this badly.

I grab a broom for defense and nervously make my way back to the living room. When I get there I'm vastly relieved to see no rat in sight; instead, the main window has blown open and is flapping hard on its old hinges in the wind. I don't remember having left it open earlier, but it's prone to slipping open if the latch isn't secured just right. I put down the broom and go to close the window.

I'm just reaching for the window and pulling it shut when I see a blur of motion reflected in the pane. I don't have time to think about it before I feel a hand grabbing me by the hair and pulling me back, dragging me to my knees.

I scream as loudly as I can, but it’s pure reflex – there’s no one around to hear me. I struggle hard, at first pulling back, but only succeeding in hurting myself as my hair is strained so hard I can feel strands pulling out. I change tactics and lunge at my attacker instead. I’m at the perfect level to do some serious damage so I aim my fist directly at his crotch, but he jumps aside fast, then backhands me in the face, so hard that only his hand in my hair keeps me from falling to the floor.

“That was a stupid thing to try,” he growls, then throws me on the floor where I land heavily on my back. He immediately kneels over me, using his legs to pin down my arms. I struggle wildly but it’s almost impossible for me to move in this position. I can kick my legs but can’t get any leverage to move. I glare up at him and am furious to see he’s actually laughing at me. My arms are starting to feel numb; he’s a big man, bull-solid, and he’s deliberately pressing his whole weight down on me.

I finally realize that struggling is futile and stop moving, staring up at him instead. He meets my gaze with a coolly appraising look, a hint of amusement in his eyes. Then he reaches down and slowly and deliberately opens his pants and takes his cock out. From my position it’s inches from my face and I turn bright scarlet and turn my face away to avoid looking at it. He grabs my head by the hair again and forces me to face it, so I shut my eyes in protest, unwilling to give him the satisfaction of doing what I know he wants me to do.

Then, to my horror, he starts to slap it against my face. My eyes open in reflexive shock and I hear him laugh again. His cock is getting bigger and harder by the second, its heavy blunt length smacking me firmly over and over again, not hurting me but making me boil with rage and humiliation. Precum is starting to leak out of it and he rubs it on my lips, which I immediately clamp firmly closed.

He puts a big hand over my nose and pinches my nostrils, shutting off my air supply. I didn’t expect this and can’t hold my breath for very long and open my mouth for air. He doesn’t try to push his cock in, as I expected. Instead, he takes one huge fist and rubs gently against my lips, smearing the precum into my mouth. Than he pushes his hand hard against my mouth, pressing my lips painfully back against my teeth.

“I’m going to fuck your mouth now,” he says. “Try and bite me, and I’ll knock all your teeth out. And I’ll still fuck your mouth, while you choke on your own blood. Understand?” I look up at him, terrified, and he can tell from the look in my eyes that I understand, all right.

“Open up, then,” he says, and although I’m furious, my fear outweighs my anger and I grudgingly unclench my jaw and part my lips.

He thrusts in my mouth so hard I’m caught by surprise. I gag and have to fight to keep the bile from rising in my throat. I sputter and gasp and can’t help but try to turn my head away but he holds me in place and continues to force his cock in and out. I can feel tears pouring from my eyes as I continue to choke, only to gain the briefest respite as he pulls his cock briefly out of my mouth and rubs it across my face so my tears, saliva, and precum are smeared all over me. Then he returns to fucking my face hard, moaning softly with pleasure. He slaps my face from time to time, bringing fresh tears of humiliation and pain to my eyes.

I’m feeling dizzy from the lack of air when he pulls back abruptly and gets off of me. He gets to his feet, and watches me, holding his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly, a smile on his face. I lie still for a second, inhaling great gulps of air, then very slowly and cautiously get up, eyes on his face. My arms ache from being pinned and I rub them, trying to force life and energy back into them. I start backing slowly away until he orders me to stop. I halt in my tracks, and remain still.

“Turn around,” he says, his voice cracking out low and sharp. I almost start to move automatically in response to the command, then catch myself and stop. I shake my head in negation. He grins.

“You’re a slow learner, aren’t you?” And with that he moves forward so fast I don’t have time do more than flinch as he grabs me, twists me around, and slams me up against the wall.

“I was going to go easy on you if you obeyed,” I hear his voice growl in my ear. “So it’s fortunate for me that you didn’t. Maybe not so fortunate for you though.”

His body is pressed up against me, holding me place. He kicks my feet out to force my legs apart, and I’m too frightened to even try to bring them back together. I can feel the cool air against my bare skin. He reaches up under my shirt and rubs my exposed pussy.

“You’re wet,” he murmurs into my ear, then brings his hand up and rubs my juices on my face. I struggle and try to move away but I’m held firmly in place and forced to smell and taste my own excitement as his fingers enter my mouth. Then he pulls his hand back and gives me a very light slap, almost more of a heavy pat, on my face. I’d tensed in preparation for the blow, and the unexpected gentleness of it disarms me for a second as the sensation feels closer to pleasure than pain. Although I don’t make any sound or gesture to let him know this, he seems to almost sense it. He whispers “good girl” in my ear, then takes his cock and starts rubbing it gently against my pussy. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter from the stimulation, but I remain stubbornly still, tense and mute.

“Beg for it,” he says, louder, more commanding now. “I can feel how much you want it, you little slut, so beg me to fuck your pussy.” I don’t say a word, just remain still, my eyes closed, heart hammering in fear, praying he will tire of this and leave me alone. He continues to rub his cock against me; the sensation feels so exquisite that I’m worried I will start pressing back against him, so to prevent that I try to wriggle away and close my legs. He orders me once more to beg, and I stay quiet.

“All right then,” he says. “If you won’t ask for it, I won’t give it to you. I’m not going to fuck your pussy, little girl.” I feel a wave of incredulous relief, but also a sinking disappointment which is harder to acknowledge. He lightens his hold on me so that I’m still facing the wall but no longer pushed up against it.

I’m wondering if I’ll be released, when suddenly he slams me back hard, enough to knock all the wind out of my body. I’m gasping for breath and trying to stay on my feet when he says “I’ll just have to fuck your ass instead,” and with no further warning he rams his cock into my ass.

I’m so tight that at first the head of his cock just strains against me, but as he continues to use all his strength to push it in I feel my body give and suddenly he’s inside me. His cock is still wet from my pussy but it doesn’t feel like enough lubrication to make the entrance smooth, so he uses brute force to slam it deep into me instead. I scream as he gets it all the way in; then he slides back, taking his cock all the way out against before viciously thrusting it back, hard, using all the weight of his body, pushing it in so violently that my body is smashed forcefully against the wall.

I’ve never known pain like this. It feels like he’s splitting me in half, and I can’t stop screaming as he continues to use me this way, hard, never letting up. I feel dizzy from continually hitting the wall so hard, my body is overwhelmed with pain, and I'm afraid he’s tearing me apart inside, but he’s unrelenting. I can hear his groans of pleasure in my ear as he fucks my ass hard.

At first I’m screaming with every thrust, but as he shows no sign of stopping I finally start begging.

“Please, please you’re hurting me so much, please stop,” I’m trying to speak but crying and whimpering at the same time. But he understands me.

“You want me to stop?” he asks, then thrusts again, laughing softly as my pleas are cut off with a muffled scream. He pulls out again, very slowly this time, and pauses.

“I guess you think you can’t take any more, is that it?” he asks, the head of his cock just touching my violated asshole. “I have been fucking you pretty hard. You’re bleeding, did you know that? I can see your blood all over my cock.” I whimper softly at that news and whisper “please stop,” again.

He thrusts again, just as hard, and I whimper.

“You will address me as Sir,” he says, ramming his cock into me for emphasis with each word. “Is that clear?”

“Yes Sir,” I whisper. Then, very meekly, I ask “please Sir, please would you stop? I think I’m hurt badly, Sir.”

He pauses.

“You’re not hurt so badly,” he says matter-of-factly. “You’ll know when I hurt you badly. This isn’t even close. And no, I’m not going to stop. Do you know why?” I can’t help but start crying at his words, but I manage to answer.

“No Sir, I don’t know why.” He chuckles, then reaches forward and strokes my face, kisses my neck gently, and whispers in my ear “Because I’m not done yet. I want to fuck you until I come in your ass, and I don’t care what you think, or how much it hurts you. Because your body isn’t yours anymore. It belongs to me. And I’m going to use it anyway I want to.”

I whimper and beg him to stop once more, but he tells me to shut up and I immediately get quiet again. He keeps stroking my face, than orders me down on my hands and knees. He moves back slightly, giving me room, and I don’t want to obey him but I’m too weak to stand and I fall down into that pose.

“Good girl,” he says, then gets behind me, presses the tip of his cock against me for just a second before pounding it in hard.

He can get even deeper in this position, and I’m screaming again, screaming and crying and gasping, unable to beg, unable to do anything except remain in this position and take it. I hear his breathing coming fast as he pounds faster and faster into me, his hands are in my hair, pulling, forcing my head back and arching my back as he slams his entire body weight into me.

He suddenly gives a hoarse, animalistic groan and I feel his cock pulsing as he spurts hot cum deep into my ass. His orgasm seems to go on and on, I imagine I must be overflowing with cum, and in fact when he pulls out I can feel it dripping thickly out of me. I hear him stand up, but I remain on my hands and knees with my ass in the air, unable to move. He stands behind me, and I hear his breathing gradually returning to normal.

Finally he commands me to turn around. My body is so bruised and aching I don’t want to move, but I try, managing to slowly and painfully turn to face him, still on my knees. He looks down at me.

“I think you learned a lesson, didn’t you?” he asks. I nod but don’t speak.

“Who is in charge?” he asks me, and I whisper “you are.” He slaps me hard, so I fall to the floor. I realize my mistake as I’m lying there and pull myself back up into my kneeling position.

“You are, Sir,” I say, and he reaches out to stroke my bruised face.

“That’s right, baby,” he says. Then he reaches down, wraps both hands around my throat, and pulls me up, leaving me still on my knees but stretched upwards. His fingers tighten and I feel a rush of weakness, so I’m forced to slump and only his hands are holding me up.

I look up at him – he seems far away as my vision blurs, but I can still see him.

“Do you trust me?” he asks, looking at me intently. At first I’m puzzled, even through the fear and the pain and the dizziness. He relaxes his hold very slightly to allow me a little more air, but keeps looking at me, and then suddenly I realize what he is asking.

Trust, right now, is nothing more than knowing he has complete control over me. I don’t need to feel anything right now, except faith in his control of me. He can hurt me, or play with me, or use me anyway he wants. And strangely, there is a sort of freedom in that knowledge.

I look up at him and speak as clearly as I can with his hands constricting my throat.

“I trust you, Sir,” I say, and he releases my throat with a smile, and strokes my face. I fall back slightly when he lets go of me and have steady myself by holding his legs for purchase. He doesn't seem to mind.

I stay still for a moment, then looking straight ahead I see his cock in front of me. It's still slightly erect, thick and heavy, shiny with our mingled juices, reddish with my blood.

I move forward slightly, than look up at him for approval, and he nods. I open my mouth and take him in, welcoming him this time, licking him clean of his come and my blood. I feel his hand, solid but gentle, on the back of my head, and it feels like absolution.

“This is just the beginning, you know” he says, stroking my hair, and I continue my task, completely absorbed in it and him, and finally no longer afraid.

dekucat
dekucat
7 Followers