Home Alone

Story Info
Unexpecting wife finds a stranger in the barn.
905 words
3.81
63.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She parked her car in the barn. As she shut the car door she felt uneasy standing there in the dark barn. She hates the dark, especially when she is home alone. Then she heard a noise behind her, she started to turn to see what had made the noise that startled her. She is stopped mid turn as someone grabs her hair. A deep voice tells her not to bother to resist he has already been in the house and knows that they are alone. He pushes her against the car bending her over the fender. He shoves her head to the hood and tells her to close her eyes and not to move. "Do as I say and you will be fine."

She is scared but at the same time she feels his rock hard cock pushing against her ass and she can not help feeling aroused. She did as she was told and kept quiet. As he lifted her short skirt above her waist and in the dim light from the outside light exclaims, "This will be fun" as he inspects her lush ass and the white lace thong she is wearing. He traced her ass with his fingers. He smiled as he felt her flinch a little with his touch. She let out a moan when he slid his fingers down her crack and over her moist lips. She was getting wetter by the minute. He ripped the thong off her and threw them on the floor. He fingered her until she was close to cumming several times, both in her dripping wet pussy and her tight ass. He was very careful not to let her cum.

He picked up the thong and tied it around her head making sure that her eyes were covered. Grabbed her hair and stood her up. Then he instructed her to kneel. She knew what was to come next. She knelt down on the dirty floor, eager to taste his hard throbbing cock. She could smell his precum even before his cock was to her lips. The smell alone was almost enough to make her cum. She opened her mouth wide, not knowing what to expect. He slid his cock into her mouth. With a little struggle she managed to take all of his massive cock into her mouth. She figured him to be almost the same size as her husband, maybe even a little bigger. She devoured his cock like her life depended on it. Not that she was complaining. At this point she wanted so much to have his cock deep inside her pussy. She had almost forgotten she was married, and had no idea who this person was. Sucking, licking and teasing his balls and cock, she could feel him pulsating and knew he was about to explode. She thought maybe he had even gotten a little bigger. She took his cock deep into her throat she wanted that cum to shoot down her throat.

Suddenly he grabbed her hair and stood her up again. He picked her up and sat her on the hood of the car, laying her on her back. He started to kiss her bikini area. There was no resistance she spread her legs wide hoping that he would venture lower. After what seemed like an eternity of teasing her thighs and bikini area with his tongue, he finally made his way to her clit. She let out a load moan. His tongue felt so good flicking her clit. He would lick the whole length of her slit, from the top all the way to her asshole. Teasing and probing with his tongue every inch of her; Then all the way back to terrorize her clit some more. It was more than she could handle. Just as she arched her back and took in a deep breath, he knew she was going to cum. He stopped. She could not believe that he had stopped. She could not believe she was upset with someone she didn't know for stopping her pleasure

He grabbed her legs, pulled her to the edge of the hood, and rammed his cock deep inside her all in one motion. She started screaming YES, HARDER, as he pounded his cock deep into her yearning pussy. She shuttered and came, exhausted she still wanted more. She was so turned on she did not care that she was getting sore. He pounded away at her wet pussy with no mercy. She came so many times she lost count. Just when she thought she could not go on, he thrust so deep inside her it almost hurt. She felt a flood of hot cum shoot from his throbbing cock. The sensation of his cock so deep and his hot cum inside her was too much. She came one last time and passed out.

When she awoke, her first thought was "what a dream" , but then she quickly realized she was still on the car. She removed the thong from her eyes and looked around but she saw no one. Cum was seeping out of her aching pussy. She made her way to the house and into the shower. Playing the scene over and over in her head she wondered what to do.... Should she tell her husband? Should she forget it ever happened? Could she forget it ever happened? She was getting wet just thinking about it.