Home Alone

Story Info
When their parents go on vacation, Jess is home with brother.
1.8k words
4.03
168.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iluvcok
iluvcok
10 Followers

"See you next week!"

Jess waved to her parents as they pulled out of the driveway, then turned back to her computer. Jess's father had recently won a trip for two cruise in the Caribbean, so Jess and her siblings were going to be home alone for the next week while their parents soaked up sun in the Bahamas. She reflected on what she had been doing so far this summer: sitting at home doing nothing.

Jess's family had moved at the end of her senior year about a month ago, and while they were pretty much settled in, Jess didn't know anyone and ended up spending more time at home than she would have liked. Moving over to look in the mirror, she thought about her ex- boyfriend Chris while she examined herself. They had only dated for a few weeks, but Jess had lost her virginity to him. They broke up when she moved.

Jess sighed, thinking about the feel of Chris's cock inside her. She looked herself up and down in the mirror, drawing her silky black hair over her left shoulder as she did so. She thought she was fairly good looking, with jet black hair and stunningly green eyes. She had a light tan that almost hid the freckles across her nose. She was short, just over 5 foot, with a slender frame, B cup breasts, and a round firm ass. She had never had a boyfriend before Chris, mainly due to how shy she was in public. Oddly enough, she wasn't at all shy at home, and her family was always surprised when people remarked on it.

Noticing a sheen of sweat on her forehead made her realize how hot it was. Thinking about Chris had made her horny, and she was starting to feel slutty. She considered getting naked and breaking out the dildo she kept under her bed, but she could see her older brother Dan in the yard, and didn't want him to hear her moans.

Jess had four siblings. The youngest of these was a sister named Lucy. Lucy was a year younger than Jess, her eighteenth birthday being in a few days. She was very athletic, and had a naturally curvy body with large D cup breasts and an ass that was emphasized by the high heels she always wore. Slightly taller than Jess, she had blonde hair that hung to her waist and blue eyes.

After Lucy, Jess had three older brothers. Two of these were identical twins, John and Will. They both were college runners, and were in pretty good shape. They looked like Jess, with black hair and green eyes.

The oldest sibling in the family was Dan. At 24, he was six years older than Jess. He had always been quiet, and he had played a lot of sports in high school and college, which had given him a muscular physique. Tall, he looked a lot like Lucy, with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Secretly, Jess had always been attracted to her brother, but had always been too shy to do anything about it. Smiling, and wondering if the heat was effecting her, Jess stripped naked and walked over to her closet. Pulling out a lacy red thong, she pulled it on, feeling as the thin material was pulled between her cheeks, making a V above her ass as the straps were pulled over her hips. Next, she pulled out a nearly transparent blouse that was low cut enough to show off a bit of cleavage. Finally, she reached into the back of her closet and brought out a pair of short shorts that she hadn't worn in years. After a few minutes of tugging, Jess had the shorts on and was examining herself in the mirror. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the light fabric of her shirt, and every time a breeze moved the shirt against them, she felt jolts of pleasure throughout her whole body. Her shorts sank low enough in the back to clearly show her thong and almost show the top of her shaved pussy in the front. Because they were so small, the bottom of the shorts in the back only reached about halfway down her cheeks, displaying her curves.

Jess walked downstairs to watch some TV. She sat on the couch, which was still covered in the plastic it had been moved in. Flipping through the channels, she realized nothing good was on, and settled on Oprah. After a few minutes, she heard the door open and shut, and the sound of a faucet running in the kitchen. Jess got up and walked quietly into the kitchen doorway. Dan was at the sink, drinking a glass of water, and he didn't notice her at first. She took the opportunity to enjoy looking at her brother. He must have been working out, because had his shirt off and was sweating. Jess felt her shorts start to moisten as she watched a drop of sweat roll down his chiseled back.

"Hey, Danny," Jess said finally, as sensually as she could manage. Dan jumped and looked over at his little sister.

"Oh, hey J-". He cut off as he saw Jess's slutty outfit, the plastic cup falling from his hand and bouncing away from him.

"Oh! Let me get that for you!" Jess said. She quickly stepped between Dan and the cup, bending down and giving him a full view of her only partially covered ass. She stayed bent over to make sure he had gotten a good look, then straightened up and gave him the cup back with a smile when she noticed the bulge in his pants.

Flirting had made her hot, and she needed a release. "It's hot out. I think I'm going to go take a shower. See you later."

Five minutes later, she was in the shower, massaging her hard clit.

----------------

After her shower, Jess was toweling off when an idea struck her. While fingering herself in the shower had temporarily sated her desire, she was hungry for what she hadn't had in over a month: the feel of a man inside her. Instead of getting dressed, she put on the perfume that she kept in the bathroom that Chris had always liked. Wrapping the towel around herself, Jess left the bathroom and walked down the hall toward Dan's room. Like she anticipated, he was sitting on his bed while listening to loud music, which meant he didn't hear her enter.

While not nearly as shy as most people thought her, what Jess was about to do gave her butterflies. Turning off the music, she said, "Hi Danny."

Dan had turned around when the music stopped, but when he saw who it was, he quickly turned away, and mumbled something that might have been a hello. Taking a deep breath, Jess glided over to the bed, dropping the towel as she did so, and sat behind her brother completely naked. She wrapped her arms over his shoulders and slid her hands down toward his pants, while pressing her breasts against his back. He grabbed her wrists gently, spinning around to look at her. His wide eyes took in her pussy, starting to moisten with her juices, then her perky breasts, nipples hard with anticipation, and finally at her face, her eyes full of lust.

"What are you doing?" he asked uncertainly.

"What does it look like?" she responded, pushing him back so that he was laying on his back, while she crawled on top of him, her breasts hanging onto his chest, her swollen mound gently grinding the bulge in his pants.

"I'm not sure if I'm comfor-" he started to say, until Jess cut him off by shoving her mouth rouqhly against his. He resisted at first, then finally let his tongue probe the inside of her mouth. Moving his hands slowly, searchingly down her back, he reached her firm asscheek, and cupped it in his left hand while his right sought out her soaking pussy. Feeling the slickness, he tentatively inserted one finger into her tight hole. Her mouth still clamped to her brother's, Jess let out a muffled groan as he curled the finger inside of her.

After a few moments, Jess couldn't take it anymore and pulled her mouth away, moving quickly down to Dan's pants and unfastening them while he removed his shirt. Ripping his pants off, she gasped as she saw his thick, 9" cock spring out. Without any hesitation, she took it in her hand and began to lick the precum off, savoring the taste in her mouth. She then put the head of his cock in her mouth and started sucking. While not very experienced, Jess was a quick learner, and she soon had Dan moaning with pleasure. She sucked on the head for a moment then gradually started to take more and more into her mouth. Soon, she nearly had his whole cock in her mouth, and she could sense that he was close to cumming. Taking his huge cock out of her mouth and crawling up to Dan's face, she kissed him passionately.

When they broke apart, Jess put her hands on Dan's muscular chest and lowered herself slowly onto his cock. She was wet enough that he slid easily all the way inside of her, but she felt as though she was being ripped in half. She slowly grinded him, picking up speed as she got used to the feel of him. Dan had his hands holding her firm ass as she bounced, and the feel of him holding her combined with the waves of ecstasy radiating from her pussy caused her to orgasm. Spasming wildly, she squirted her juices all over his cock.

Sagging, Jess nearly collapsed onto the bed as the most intense orgasm of her life washed over her. Dan quickly positioned himself behind her, and, still hungry for more, Jess eagerly got on her knees and allowed him to push his cock deep inside her. Dan grabbed her hips and began to fuck her harder than she ever had been fucked before, causing his balls to slap against her stomach on each thrust. Screaming for him to fuck her harder, Jess felt the heat in her pussy that announced the approach of another orgasm. As she sprayed her juices all over, she felt the pace of his thrusts pick up, and knew he was close to cumming too. Before he could cum inside her, Dan pulled out, flipping Jess over onto her back, and bringing his cock up to her mouth. Jess began sucking it, and soon felt his cum spray into her mouth. She swallowed it, then sucked his cock clean.

Panting, Jess and Dan laid down on the bed in each others arms, not saying anything, until they eventually fell asleep.

iluvcok
iluvcok
10 Followers