Home Alone, The First Time

Story Info
Two lovers, taken in the heat of passion.
1.6k words
4.31
26.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We open the back door and walk in to the kitchen, the house completely silent and empty. I watch you take your shoes off and admire your sexy ass as I take mine off. I stand up and put your arms on the table leaning ever so slightly over it. I walk up behind you and push my body against yours, gripping your waist and kissing the back of your neck, sucking on your skin, my teeth slowly biting your neck. My hands move to the front of your pants, and down between your legs, applying pressure as your pussy moistens. My hardening cock pushing against your ass, grinding against you. My hands slowly unbutton and unzip your pants, feeling your wetness soak the fabric of your panties. Pushing under then, feeling your clean shaven pussy moist with the juices of your sex, letting them soak my fingers as I rub your pussy lips hard, grinding my cock hard against you, using one hand to gently pull on your hair as I spread your tight lips and slip the first finger deep inside of you, the 2nd rubbing gently right under your slit until it enters into your body.

You moan as I pull back harder on your hair and kiss and suck and gently bit your neck. Your hands pressed hard against the table, holding yourself up, pulling my hands out of your pants, soaking, dripping wet, and rubbing them across your lips and with my tongue licking your lips before pushing my finger into your mouth and feeling you lick it and suck on it. I pull it out with a pop, and slide my tongue deep into your mouth, tasting all of you, and pushing your pants down off of you, watching you step out of them as I pull your panties off of you, holding them in my hand, licking the crotch, tasting your wetness on it before discarding it. You reach down and unzip my pants; my bulge pushes hard against the zipper and springs out as you pull down both my pants and my boxers at the same time.

I pull your shirt off of you and unclasp your bra, exposing those perfect tits to me. I kiss both of them, sucking each nipple into my mouth and gently nibbling on them, ever so softly biting on them to remind you of the pleasure in the pain. I lay you down on the table, and spread your legs; placing my tongue directly below your slit and with one long lick I completely cover your pussy and apply pressure with my tongue. I kiss up your body playing with you, teasing you with my tongue till it reenters your mouth. The hard tip of my cock poking at your wet slit, my wetness mixing with yours. I get on my knees, letting my cock rub all the way up your body, rubbing it all over your tits, and then rubbing it on your lips, letting you lick the entire length of my cock down to its base. You slowly lick at my balls, taking them into your mouth as u suck on them and work magic with your tongue. Your hands take my shaft and gently rub my up and down as you taste my balls, then pulling out and letting you lick back to the tip of my cock before sliding it into your mouth, slowly pumping it in and out of your mouth, fucking it like it was your pussy.

Your hands move between your legs, sliding your middle finger deep inside of you, spreading your lips with one hand and sliding another finger inside of you. I moan your name as I feel my balls thicken with my cum, I pull back and watch as time after time I squirt my hot cum on to your face and into your open mouth onto your waiting tongue. So much cum it runs out both sides of your mouth and covers your face along with your tits. I kiss down your body and slide my tongue into your pussy, sucking hard and applying pressure when I find the spot, causing you to moan even louder and push your pussy up into my face. I gently suck on your clit and lick it with my tongue as it swirl it all over your pussy, I flip you over so your pussy is now on top of my face and I feel you push it down hard against my lips, as they suck on your sweet pussy lips, my tongue dives deep inside of you, feeling your pussy walls clinch against it as your orgasm nears. Playing with your clit as you scream and orgasm all over my face, feeling your pussy gush with your juices with juices soaking my face. You slide down my body, your juices covering everything they touch and I lay their as you lick them off my face and slide your tongue deep into my mouth.

I follow you into the bathroom and we can see our cum soaked faces in the mirror, walk up behind you and slide my cock between your ass cheeks, sliding it up and down your ass crack while massaging your tits and kissing your neck and back. Spreading your legs a little I slide my cock deep into your pussy and you see your expression in the mirror as I bend you over the sink and slowly pump my cock in and out of you, feeling your tightness grip me, taking it easy on your for a few minutes, before starting to slide it in and out faster with more force behind each insertion, gripping your hair with one and gently pulling it back, and spanking your ass cheek with my other as I get more rough with fucking your tight pussy, our juices allowing me to slide easily in and out of you. Pulling out of you and walking over to turn the shower on I pull you over to me and give you a long deep passionate kiss. I lift you up and you lock your legs around me as I ram my cock in and out of you, kissing you all over your face, the water beating on us, running all over our bodies.

Forcing myself deeper into you, while your teeth bite my neck harder, inspiring me to fuck you harder and harder till I feel your pussy clinch around my cock and your teeth sink deep into me as my cock thickens and we both explode in one amazing orgasm. Letting you go, you sit down in the bathtub, recovering from your orgasm, as a mixture of my cum and your cum run down your legs. I take the shower head and place it directly on your pussy, watching you moan again as I kiss you deeply. Moving my cock to take place of the shower head, I slide it deep into you and fuck you, kissing you and biting your neck as my hard-on grows thicker inside of you. I kiss down your body as I fuck you hard, sucking on your nipples, licking all over your tits, biting your nipples making you moan in pleasure and pain. Feeling another orgasm build I pull out and slide my cock deep into your mouth and feel myself let loose with your tongue working me. Pulling out, watching you smile; none escapes from your mouth.

We wash each other off, kissing each other passionately as we clean each others bodies and explore every inch of them. I turn the water off and we dry each other off. We walk into my bedroom and you get on the bed, spreading your legs I slide in between them and kiss you deeply. My shaft pushing against your wet slit. I kiss you again and turn you over on your knees. I kiss all over your back and gently kiss and lick down your ass for a minute before sitting up pushing your head into my pillow. I begin to slide my cock deep into your pussy, deeper than it ever has been before, touching ever inch of the inside of your pussy as you moan wildly into my pillow, wet from your saliva. I being to fuck you hard, gripping your hips and pulling you hard back against my cock, shoving it deep into you making you feel sensations you have never felt before. Pushing my cock in and out of your pussy, gripping you hard, and occasionally spanking you as I fuck you like a beast I bend over you and kiss your back, kiss your neck, licking all over. I grab your hair and pull back on it making your head leave my pillow and allowing you to scream out in ecstasy. Your pussy clinches my cock tightly, not wanting to let it go.

My cock pushes deeper into you as you moan like a French whore. My hands move to play with your tits as I sit you up and let you lean back on me. Still ravaging your pussy before pulling out to move in front of you and lifting your legs up in the air and resting them on my shoulders as I slide my cock back deep into your sweet pussy. Fucking you in and out until I feel your orgasm build, as your pussy clinches hard around my cock I feel you cum all over it. I pull out and start jacking off looking at you and feeling my orgasm build I let it go and watch my cum cover your pussy and tummy before you sit up and using your tongue you lick it clean.