Home Alone with Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

"Well, that's good..."

"His cock seemed to be endlessly long. It just kept going deeper and deeper. Just when I thought I couldn't handle any more, I felt his large, avocado-sized balls on my ass. He was all the way up my ass!"

"His massive cock was buried so deep in my rectum it felt like it was almost in my belly. It made me feel a little nauseous."

"How big was this cock?"

"I was wondering the same thing. It felt as if I was getting a foot long up my ass!"

"When Fred began to fuck me, I was too afraid to move. I just lay there, as if I was helpless. I let the white cock fuck my mouth and the even bigger, black cock fuck my young, white ass."

When Beth asked me if that was the biggest cock I'd ever had, she slipped her free hand into the back my of boxers and began gently rubbing her hand up and down my ass crack. When she glided her fingernails across my asshole, I noticeably shivered. She felt my goose bumps and smiled.

Beth's eyes slightly widened and her forehead slightly wrinkled when her wondering fingers felt a little lube residue still on my anus. Apparently, out of curiosity, Beth slowly began to penetrate me with her, long, slender forefinger. My eyes closed as my anus clamped down on her finger.

Moments later, my balls tightened, and my cock swelled even more. I was about to cum when Beth simultaneously pulled her finger out of my hot hole and stopped stroking my cock.

"Were you enjoying that, Baby? Yeah, I thought you were about to enjoy it too much so I had to stop. Sorry about that, but I'm not ready for this to be over. Roll over."

I wasn't sure what Beth had planned, but I didn't care. Whatever Beth wanted to do was fine with me!

"Was that your first ass fuck, Baby? Was it?"

"No."

"Well?"

I looked behind me and Beth was unlacing her top. In seconds, it was off and her glorious, beautiful, heavy, firm, breasts were free. What a pair! My eyes could not leave her smooth, dark pink, silver dollar-sized areolas.

"Tell me. Hello? You can play with them as you tell me..."

"I was on a double-date and..."

"And?"

"Well, halfway through the movie. I had to go - really bad. I couldn't hold it. I excused myself and went to the men's room."

"I went into the stall and sat down."

"As I was finishing up, the teenage ticket taker came in and took the urinal closest to the stall."

"How did you know?"

"There was a big hole in the partition"

"Ahhh. A gloryhole?"

"Yes. He had a big cock. When he caught me peeping, he began to stroke it. It got longer and longer."

"When he was completely hard, he squatted down, peered into the gloryhole, and said he wanted to see my ass. I said I wasn't sure I was completely clean, but he insisted..."

"I reluctantly stood, turned my back to the hole, and bent over."

"Unbelievably, the kid stuck his finger into my ass and worked it around. When he pulled it out, he had some..."

"Butt gravy."

"Yea. Then he stood up and spit into his hand, rubbed it on his cockhead, and told me to press my ass against the hole. When I did, he proceeded to push his long cock into my ass."

"You let him fuck you right there?"

"I certainly did. In no time, his bare cock was spewing. It felt like he had unleashed torrents of cream directly into my ass. Just then my date's friend walked in..."

"Oops!"

"He asked, 'What's going on?' I guess he saw the kid quickly tucking his cock back into his pants."

"What happened?"

"I never saw her, again."

Suddenly, Beth exclaimed, "Oh! I forgot to take my cell. I'll be right back. Give me your t-shirt..."

When Beth left, I hobbled to the bathroom, pissed, and was back on the couch just as Beth came back in. She sat on the couch next to me and then, unexpectedly, grabbed the TV remote. "Let's get some slow jazz on."

Before I could say a word, Beth flicked the TV on. The DVD I had been playing picked up where I had paused it!

Beth and I silently watched a black man with a really big cock fuck the blonde's, tight asshole as she sucked on another big, black cock. When the guys rotated, I willed myself to look at Beth.

Beth continued to watch the DVD and did not return my look, right away. I knew that she knew I was looking at her.

When Beth did look down at me, she simply said, "Cool. Can we leave it on?"

As I thought about the 'we' and how good that sounded, Beth stood up and took my t-shirt off. She then straddled my ass and began massaging my back to relax me.

My relaxation was short-lived, when she scooted down and began massaging my hips and upper thighs. Every so often, Beth would reach under me and teasingly touch my cock. I was so hard by now that it hurt!

A few minutes later, Beth had pulled my boxers down and was massaging my bare butt. Every so often, her fingers would teasingly touch my asshole or my swollen nuts. Beth was driving me crazy.

Beth really shocked me when she leaned forward and placed her beautiful face between my hairless cheeks, and began to tongue my ass crack. Her tongue made me so horny that I just let my sex drive take over. I stuck my ass out as far as I could to accommodate her tongue.

A couple of minutes later, Beth raised her head and asked if she could lube me. Hmmm! Clever! That's what she'd gone home to get!

I nodded and Beth squeezed some lube into her hands. Seconds later, she was easing both of her thumbs into my ass. She spread my anus wide and then lowered her head, again.

I was breathless as Beth's tongue went much deeper now. I had never felt a hot tongue so deep in my ass.

When Beth reached under me and felt my massive erection, she knew I was ready. She asked me to lie on my back and close my eyes.

I smiled thinking Beth was going to slide my cock into her pussy and ride me hard. I placed my hands over my eyes and then closed them. I couldn't wait!

Beth removed her shorts and squatted over me. She grabbed my cock, lubed it, placed it against her pussy, and then applied pressure.

Within seconds, Beth's pussy opened up enough for me to get the head in. Beth held me still for still for a moment, before pushing down.

When Beth was comfortable, she began slowly raising and lowering herself up and down on my cock, until she got into a rhythm and began fucking me. I simply had to peek.

Oh my God! I was in Beth's ass!

Beth had squatted over me in reverse cowgirl. Even though she still had her white panties on, they were pulled aside. I could clearly see her anus stretched around my thick cock.

When Beth felt me raise my upper body, she turned her head and looked back at me. She smiled when she saw my big eyes.

"Surprised? I knew my ass would just love your cock... You can cum in me, too. Often. Just suck on my titties whenever you wanna get hard, Lover!"

I could only nod. Her ass felt that good.

Letting my actions speak louder than words, I pulled Beth's hips back to me and began driving my hard cock deep into her ass. I completely impaled her before pulling it back and doing it all over, again and again.

We fucked like this for quite awhile, until Beth signaled she needed a break. I was panting and sweating, too.

I was about to ask Beth if I could lick her pussy, when she crawled off me, got up, and turned around. She adjusted herself and then giddily said, "I have another surprise for you! I hope you like it..."

When Beth turned around, she pulled her panties down. She was completely smooth.

Beth smiled and then garishly spread her legs. To my astonishment, a semi-hard cock sprang out from between her legs!

I must say, it was a beauty. Her cock had a large mushroom-shaped crown and her balls hung low in a smooth sack.

Beth, still smiling, grabbed her shaft, "Yes, Honey. I got one, too! I'm multidimensional - in the sexual area."

I was confused. I had never been with a shemale. Yet, Beth was a beautiful woman...with a big cock.

Later, Beth said she had decided not to go through with the "change" because she enjoyed fucking with her cock too much. She added she already had a hole for a pussy - her ass.

"Some guys and girls say my cock looks like a large lollipop," Beth quietly said. "And...even though most guys and girls can handle my shaft, most of them don't get that far because they can't take my massive head up their tight, little behinds."

Being partial to anal, I decided not to let this opportunity...Beth slip away. "Well...we have tube, so..."

"Oh! Great! I really hoped we could...at least try! I really want a fuck-buddy and as well as a friend - more than anything."

"I would like to be that person, Beth. Sure."

Almost instantly, Beth's beautiful, blue eyes watered and her long eyelashes fluttered rapidly. Never let them see you cry I thought.

Beth quickly regained her composure, bent down, and began kissing me with her full, red, soft lips. That was sweet and I appreciated that, but I could only take so much of that kind of emotion. When Beth felt my body stiffen, she smirked and said, "OKAY!"

We stared into each other's eyes for a second and then Beth stood up. "Turn over," she ordered.

Beth then walked around behind me, got on the sofa, crawled up between my legs. I heard the lube top snap open, again, and then felt lube flowing over my sphincter.

"You're very smooth. Hairless even. I like that! Your cheeks have a nice curve, too."

When Beth was finished, she dropped the bottle on the floor and began rubbing the lube into my crack and asshole, until I was humping her fingers. My ass was fucking aching for her big cockhead!

Beth put her hands on my shoulders and as she pulled herself onto me, I felt her slick shaft against my bottom. I reached behind me to spread my ass cheeks apart.

"You gonna surrender your ass to Beth? You really want my big girl cock up your boy ass?"

When I nodded, Beth said, "Okay...girls rock your boys," and slowly began pushing her mushroom-headed cock against my lubed anal ring. The pressure grew stronger and stronger, until the combination of her will, my excitement, and lube made my anus give way.

As the big cockhead popped through my anal ring, I groaned loudly. It felt like a baseball bat had just entered my ass and I began squirming and groaning.

Beth cooed, "Don't worry, Honey. I'm not going to hurt you. Once we get going, you'll love it."

As Beth continued to push into me, I realized how lucky I was. If I hadn't been playing with my ass earlier...

Nevertheless, I continued to groan as the big head on Beth's cock traveled slowly up my rectum. Before I knew it, I could feel her smooth balls touching mine as her hips rested against my ass.

Beth excitedly whispered in my ear. "I am so deep inside you now. Your little girlie ass is so hot! Do you like feeling my cock in you?"

I did, but Beth wasn't waiting for my answer to proceed. She pulled almost all the way out of my ass, until the ridge of her crown was against my ring, and then pushed her cock all the way back inside me.

When Beth felt my anal canal begin surrender to her thrusts and open deep, she breathlessly asked, "You want me to fuck you harder? You're wide open, Honey!"

I grunted affirmative and began humping my hips to meet her strokes. Beth obliged by hammering into me.

Suddenly, Beth pulled all the way out of me. My asshole gaped uncontrollably as I looked back at her. My rectum, once so full, was now achingly absent cock.

"Don't stop," I whimpered.

Beth just smiled as she squeezed more lube onto her rock hard cock. An instant later, she mounted me again and pushed my head back down onto the sofa.

Beth ravaged my asshole like a mad woman. Her balls slapped against mine hard and repeatedly.

I clenched my anal muscles around her shaft and adjusted the angle of my ass so that her cockhead rubbed directly on my prostate. I was euphoric and I began to rub my own precum dripping cockhead. Somehow, I managed to hold off cumming several times over the next ten minutes as Beth skillfully butt-fucked me.

When it seemed like my prostate and my head were going to explode into an orgasmic frenzy, I finally let go. An enormous orgasmic wave quickly rose in my ass and swept through me. My legs trembled and my whole body instantly glistened with sweat.

Right before I ejaculated, my entire rectum locked around Beth's cock and I hollered loudly and wantonly. I was long past the embarrassment of being dominated.

I was cumming so hard, that my urethra stung and burned, when my cum rocketed out. Beth was in a frenzy, too.

Beth gasped, "I'm cumming," as she rammed her cock savagely up my rectum one more time. She buried it as deep up my ass as possible.

Beth held still as her cock rapidly convulsed. Moments later, I felt her hot sperm gushing deep into my intestines. She literally flooded me with her semen.

When I felt her cock finally stopped throbbing, she pulled out of my ass, and slumped forward onto my back. Her large sweaty breasts and hard tits felt wonderful as they pressed against my back.

"Wow! That was great! I fucked the shit out of you, Honey! And, I think your butt agrees," Beth teased.

Turning serious, Beth said, "Sorry. I am not usually that aggressive. Did you enjoy it? I've always wanted to do you. I just did not know... Your ass is something else!"

Before I knew it, I was looking up into Beth's sparkling eyes. She stood in front of me...her spent cock showed no signs of softening.

"You ready to be fucked, again? Do you wanna cum, again?"

As I continued to stare up at Beth, she held her hands out. I smiled, took hold of her hands, and as I stood up sperm squirted out of my still twitching asshole.

Beth just said "Oops."

When Beth fucked me again, the cum seeping down my anal canal made her next penetration much easier. However, when she grabbed my hips and pulled me back as she thrust forward, "Oh fuck," escaped my mouth.

Beth had entered me so strongly, that she had loosened my bowels. A lewd, warm, wet squelching noise erupted from ass as Beth's cockhead pushed deep.

"Just all that cum and trapped air, Honey."

Beth fucked me several times. She seemed not only to be able to go forever, but her reservoir of semen never seemed to diminish, either. By the time we were through, I felt I had taken several cum enemas!

Later that night, Beth said I would have to tell her what I was doing before she knocked on my door. Before I could respond, Beth said she had met a young lady.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers
12