Home Alone With Sis

Story Info
He gets to know sister better while parents take cruise.
6.6k words
4.1
365.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our parents were on a one-week cruise Mom earned at work. It was for two people only so they decided to make a second honeymoon out of it. The kids had to stay home. I was the youngest, having just turned eighteen that spring. It was my last summer in high school. Mom and Dad wanted me to enjoy it. My brother joined the Marines when he graduated two years ago. My sister, Susan, was going to start her senior year in college. She offered to stay home and be sure that I stayed out of trouble. Just what I needed, my sister who was four years older acting as my babysitter.

I need to tell you a bit about my sister. She stands at five foot four inches. Her light brown hair hangs down to her waist when she lets it fall loose. And when it is over her chest, it emphasizes her tits. Her pair is not big, only about thirty-two inches of heaven. They are topped with nipples that make flannel look sexy. They are big enough to stand up under almost anything when the weather is cold. In the summertime, I try to be around her when she is in the frozen food section of the grocery store. Many are the night that I jerked off thinking of getting my hands on those tits.

I worked part time as a stock boy at the local Sears. It gave me money for the summer and left me time to have fun. Susan was in sales at the GAP in the same mall. Sometimes we rode to work together.

Susan’s car was a small Honda. It gave me a chance to be close to my sister. By close, I mean that I could smell the light perfume she wore and see the points her nipples made in her blouses. She wore a bra, but it was thin enough that everything just pushed through. That must have been why she was the leading sales clerk at her store.

Susan and I had the same day off early in the week of our vacation from Mom and Dad. I woke and headed for the bathroom. I didn’t hear Sis awake so I didn’t cover myself. I walked down the hall stretching and scratching my balls. The bathroom door was open so I walked in.

I was standing over the toilet when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. They stopped at the door.

“Morning, Billy.”

Best way to stop pissing is to have your sister walk in on you.

“Excuse, me, Sis. I’m trying to do something here.”

“Gee, kid, it’s not like I’ve never seen one before.”

“You haven’t seen mine.”

Sis laughed.

“True, at least not in fifteen years.”

I stood there with my back to her, waiting for her to leave. She stood there waiting for me to finish so she could use it. I couldn’t because nature declared that males could not urinate when sexually aroused or embarrassed. So, I turned with a half-filled bladder and saw Sis was dressed the same as I was. In other words, she was naked too.

Now I was aroused and embarrassed. Sis watched as my best friend grew to the occasion. I rushed past her and down the hall to my room. I shut the door behind me.

The image of my sister lingered in my eyes. Her hair, sometimes, red, sometimes brown, depending on the light, framed her face, over her shoulders, and stopping just above her breasts. Those breasts with the nipples that teased me so. I had a glance between her legs. The same reddish-brown fuzz was there.

I closed my eyes and let my hand relieve the problem my sister started. It didn’t take long. Two quick strokes and BOOM. I was cleaning up the spill on the floor when my sister tapped on the door.

“I’m finished. Give me a ten count to get to my room.”

“Okay, Gloria.”

After my morning hygiene, I found Sis in the kitchen fixing breakfast. We looked at each other and laughed. It was like we were trying to compensate for our earlier nudeness. We each wore heavy sweat suites.

“I’m sorry, Sue. I should have locked the door.”

“I could have gone back to my room and waited.”

The day went smooth after that. That is, until each time I saw Susan. The after image of her in the door of the bathroom raced from my brain to my cock. I kept excusing myself from her presence to make it go down. Twice, I had to help it.

I ate dinner that night in the living room in front of the TV. I managed to keep her from my thoughts. I was doing fine until she joined me. I managed to keep it down by thinking of Roseanne naked.

Sue shocked me. She sat across from me. She spread her legs and reached into her pants. Her eyes glazed over as her hand bounced the fabric. My sister was masturbating in front of me.

“I’ve thought about you all day, Billy. I know you had to go whack off at least twice. I did.”

Susan stopped when an orgasm shook her. She continued when she caught her breath.

“I figure that if we do it while watching each other, it will be out of our systems.”

She pulled her pants and her top off. My sister sat in the chair playing with herself. I stripped down and had my cock in hand.

I watched her fingers go in and out of her pussy. She watched my hand go up and down my shaft. I missed her cumming. My eyes closed when I came so I didn’t see her. I’ll tell you now, it was the best hand job I had in a long time.

She came over to sit next to me. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her. My hand landed on her breast. My thumb and forefinger found the nipple real quick. It grew as I played with it.

“Is this the first time you held a boob in your hand?”

“No, but that one was dressed.”

There I sat. I was naked with my nude sister in my arms. I had one hand on her luscious breast. And there, within arm’s reach, was her pussy. All I had to do was reach out to touch it. Under her hair, was the opening to her womanhood.

“Don’t you want to find out what all the fuss is about?” she asked me.

I cupped her groin in my hand. The downy hair was wet with her moisture. I was unsure how to proceed. I extended my middle finger down through the tangled fur. I felt the outer lips of her pussy. She moved. My finger opened her. I found a little bud of flesh. I rubbed it. Susan moaned. I rubbed it again. Got the same reaction again, only louder.

“That’s the clit. My my, you have good instincts.”

I rubbed my finger to get familiar with the way a girl is designed. Sure, I read the health books and seen a few skin flicks, but until you have a girl in your hand, you’re not sure how to get your hand in a girl.

I followed Sis’s moans, groans and sighs till I found the right hole. It was warm, wet, soft and very tight. I pushed my finger in.

“Fore! You found the hole. Now you need to do a little putting.”

I guess Sis gets a little nutzoid when someone does this to her. She hates golf. I discovered that if I held my hand a certain way, I could move my finger inside her and thumb her clit.

I used the one finger, pushing and pulling and wiggling it. I then tried two fingers. Susan liked that.

Sis pulled my hand from her breast and took the middle finger into her mouth. It took a few seconds to realize she was doing a mock blowjob. The thought of Susan’s lips on my dick made me blast with no touching. I didn’t know I had any thing left in the tank.

“Damn, Billy, you should have told me. I hate wasting food.”

Sis pulled my fingers out with a big sigh. She leaned into my lap and licked me clean. That gave me a chance to play with her tits some more.

The late show came on. It was time we went to bed. We both had to work the next day. We walked to the bathroom door together. Sis went first then watched me. This time I got the job done.

“Here’s where we started.”

“Thanks, Sis. You gave me lots of memories to use.”

I went to bed. Sis knocked on the door and stuck her head in.

“Billy, use this in the morning and return it. I want to wear it tomorrow.”

Susan tossed me a pair of her panties.

“You want me to do your panties so you can wear them?”

“Yeah, so I can keep you close all day.”

I got out of bed. I made it to my dresser and back before I remembered I was naked. I gave Sis a hankie.

“I feel a cold coming on. I’ll be needing a hankie all day.”

Sue turned the light out on her way to her own bed. I held the panties she gave me. I was tempted to use them right away. She wanted them fresh in the morning, so I saved my wad for then. It was difficult getting to sleep without a hand job.

The next morning found me over the toilet hoping I could finish this time. It felt good to empty my bladder. I made it to applying the Burma Shave when Sue walked in. She plopped down on the crapper.

I don’t know what was harder to do with Sue watching me, shave or piss. I felt like I had the Grim Reaper’s blade in my hand. She just sat there watching me.

“What?” I asked her.

“I’m waiting for you to finish so I can take a shower.”

“Oh, no, Sue. I was here first. You’ll use all the hot water. Do you know what it is like to take a cold shower?”

Sue replied with an impish grin.

“I’ve had a few in my day.”

“Please, you’re making me nervous. Not a good feeling with a sharp item next to your jugular.”

“Here, bro, let me do it before you cut yourself.”

I must admit that I stepped back a bit. What did Sue know about shaving? Sure, she did her underarms. But, a face? No way was I letting her near mine.

“Sue, I’ll do it myself, thank you.”

“Oh Billy, I’ve shaved places a lot more delicate than your face.”

I glanced down to Sue’s fun house. It had a full bush. She saw my look.

“Not mine, silly. I like to have a little mystery. What you don’t see is more arousing then full view.

“The girls back at college pay me ten dollars to shave them. No one have ever complained about being nicked.”

I relaxed and let Sue shave me. She wasn’t leaving and it was getting late. We both had to work. That done, we had another dilemma.

“Who’s first?” I asked her.

“Conserve water, shower with a sister.”

“That’s ‘With a friend’. Sis.”

My sister fondled my cock. She pulled my face to hers and gave me a deep, penetrating kiss. I about gagged on her tongue.

“Is this friendly enough?”

Sue and I shared the shower. It was more fun than sexual. I wished that we were at a beach by a lake or ocean. I tried to imagine her wet, nude and the sun shining on her.

She really like the way I washed her hair. I guess that with it as long as she likes it, it must be hard for her to keep it clean by herself. She asked me to brush it out in the back. It had a nice silky texture to it. The ends of it kept brushing against my cock.

My cock was behaving itself until now. It was growing to its full glory. The lightness of her hair on my cock was the gentlest feeling I ever had there. It reminded my of a gentle breeze on my skin. Our eyes met in the mirror. She found it erotic too. Her eyes were approaching that dreamy state of total relaxation.

“Umm. That feels so good, Billy. What’s got you so excited?”

“It’s the way your hair rubs against my cock. It is just so.... so... so much a turn on.”

Sue reached behind to touch me. She found me hard, dripping and ready to cum.

“No you don’t, fella. You don’t cum in my hair. It would take too long to wash it again.”

She turned to face me. Sue put her hands on her hips, her narrow, smooth hips. The hips that framed her Triangle of Delight.

“Dammit, Billy, what are you doing? You said you would do that in my panties. Not in my hair, my panties.”

“Sorry, Sis. If you don’t get a pair quick, it’ll be on your feet.”

Sue stepped forward and cupped her hands under the head. Thank you lady! I let it pour into Sis’s hands. She massaged the jism on to her pussy. She painted herself between the legs with my cum. She licked her hands when she finished the rubbing. She knelt down and licked me clean. Sue headed for her room.

“Don’t forget my hankie, Sis.”

She turned, silhouette against the window at the end of the hall. The back lighting made her glow.

“Sorry, I can’t do that now. I want to keep this on. I’ll have to owe you.”

I felt that Sue betrayed me. I had to live with it, we had to go to work and no time for fun.

I had a good day even without my treated hankie. I’m sure Sue smiled real nice with my cum drying on her cunt. The day was over and we headed home.

We had a nice dinner. After that, we sat on the couch watching the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie. Why is that girls don’t see the humor in those two? Sue fell asleep with her head in my lap. I must have been tired too. I had my hand on her breast and did not get a hardon. I knew it was time for bed then. I guided Sue to her bedroom, and helped her under the covers. I went to my own bed. Thus ended Thursday. The folks were due home in three days, on Sunday.

Friday morning found us sharing the bathroom again. We worked around each other. I let Sis shave me again. She got it so much closer than I ever did. We had a fun shower. No sex, just a lot of soap and water. Again, I did her hair.

That day, Sis made the most of her hair and my dick. I got so hot I was ready to give her a special hair treatment. Sue was ready. She had a pair of panties in the bathroom. She listened to my breathing. That wasn’t hard, as my lips were in her ear. She pulled the bloomers out of the drawer and held them under Old Faithful just as he erupted. Sis milked him for all he was worth. She had a nice puddle of cum. She slipped on the shorts before any dripped on the floor.

Damn, she did it again. For the second time she did not fix me a hankie.

I should have know better. Sue reached into the same drawer and pulled out a small cloth. She got it so juiced I had to wring it out. I put it inside a second hankie so it would not make my pants pocket wet.

I had to wipe my nose a lot that day. Good thing I worked back in the storeroom. I never would have hidden my hardons on the sales floor.

We made arrangements to have that Saturday off. We figured we would need it to clean up the house. Since we spent most of the time on the couch watching TV or making out, the house was neat. We did make sure there were no cum or other strange stains on the furniture.

We spent that night cuddled watching a chick flick. I figured it was the right thing to do. This time I went to sleep with my head in her lap. I fell asleep as Sue stroked my hair. The last thing I remembered was the touch of her hand and the scent of her womanness, if there is such a word.

The tears woke me. Sis’s tears dripped on my face and woke me. That damn Hanks-Ryan movie. Gets her every time. Brother, and she doesn’t understand “Squirrel and Moose?” Oh, the mysteries of interpersonal relationships.

“Bill, Bill, wake up.”

“Bill?” Who the hell is Bill? Can’t be me, she always calls me Billy. She shook my shoulder and blew in my ear. I guess it was me she wanted.

“Bill, come on. Let’s go to bed.”

I followed Sue. I got confused when she went into mom and dad’s room.

“What’s up, Sis?”

“I want to wake up with you in the morning. This is the only bed we can do that in comfort.”

Sue took my hand. She led me into the room. My sister undressed me. She did that in a slow way, not like the time we ripped our clothes off in the heat of passion.

When I was nude, it was my turn to undress Susan. My reference to her was now like that of a lover, or my wife on our wedding night. I don’t know how else to describe the way I felt. The look in Susan’s eyes told me she felt the same way.

We went to the bathroom. After using the commode, we got into the shower.

Susan lathered up the sponge glove mom and dad had there. She started at my feet and covered my body with bubbles. I used a washcloth and soaped her as well. Our hands touch every square inch of our bodies. After a rinse, we toweled down. I brushed out Susan’s hair. All this we did in silence. Not one word uttered since we left the living room.

Susan went to the bed. She pulled back the quilt that grandma gave mom for a wedding gift. Once on the bed, she pulled the sheet up until it covered her to just under her breast. Her hair was like shavings of sandalwood on the white pillows and her breasts. She beckoned me to her side.

I went to the bed I was to share with my lover. We would not be siblings after this. Before, we were exploring life and our bodies. Now we will become closer than brother or sister. We would become as one.

I keep the sheet between us. I lowered my lips to within an inch of hers. I looked in to those hazel eyes. They shined line a morning sunrise, reflecting off the Rockies Mountains. Not green, not gray. Blinding in their brilliance, yet I could not move my gaze from them. As I marveled at her eyes, our lips were separated by one inch, maybe more. I hovered over her, our breaths mixing our souls. Susan lifted her head to me. The space was just millimeters. Our breaths mixed to where we took in bits of the other's soul.

When our lips met, it was the only place our bare skins touched. It was a gentle touch, more reminiscent of the stroke of Leonardo's brush on the mouth of the Mona Lisa.

The tentative meeting of our tongue was so different this time. The degree of difference was awesome. The best way I can describe this one kiss now is the time I picked up a piece of dry ice. It was burning hot and freezing cold at the same time. I left bits of skin. This was the same sensation. My whole body was dipped in dry ice. Somehow, I felt I will never feel that way again.

I became more aware of our surroundings as our kiss became more intense. Susan’s body caused the shaking of the bed I noticed. All her muscles quivered. Her legs shook. I touched the side of her neck. Her pulse had the beat of a rock drummer on speed.

"Thank you", said Susan.

"For what?" I inquired.

"My first, and I pray my only, orgasmic kiss."

I rested my head on her stomach. I looked to her face. Her hair and her breasts framed it.

Susan sat up, propped by her elbows. I lifted my head and she slid back to the headboard. I replaced my head in her lap. Now, I looked up at her. She bent over a bit and her breasts hung over my face.

A scene from my favorite book came to me. It was the last page. The Joads were in the barn with the boy and his dying father. The father was starving himself to death to feed his boy.

It was Rosasharon who gave the ultimate gift: her milk-swollen breasts that would never feed her dead baby. Without hesitation, she gave herself to a stranger. She bared her breasts so he could drink and live.

I saw in Susan's eyes the same look that I imagined that man saw in Rosasharon. The look that said "I will give you every thing I have." I took it. Susan cradled me in her arms. I swear to you she sang a quiet lullaby to me. The singing and the rocking nearly put me to sleep in her arms.

It did put Susan to sleep. I looked into her face to find it at peace. A smile appeared. I shifted my position to take her other breast. This allowed me to move a hand to between her legs. I cupped her gateway to life in my hand.

It was warm and moist. The downy curls kept my hand from touching her flesh. A reflex pulled her legs apart. A gap opened in the fluff beneath my palm. Heat touched my hand. The gate opened wider. My finger twitched to touch bare skin.

It was more than skin. It was wet flesh. It was muscle that quivered and tightened as the finger grazed against it. Susan sucked in a heavy breath at the touch. She stirred, but did not waken. She dreamed on.

The tip of my finger rested on the rim of her vortex. It rested there many times this past week. This time was different. Susan was different, as was I. The opening beckon me to enter. No, not at this time. I journeyed up the Grandest of Canyons, looking for the Guardian.

I found Her, proud, erect, waiting to challenge any intruder, to warn Susan of siege. I watched Susan’s face as I challenged the Guardian.

First Contact made Susan inhale. Her lips separated. She moved. I lifted my head from her lap. I wanted her to have freedom of movement.

Another assault on the Guardian formed her lips into a circle. Her tongue traced those lips, moved across the twin white picket fences behind the lips. Her sleep-closed eyes squinted, searching her dreams for a view of the intruder. In her dream state, she sees this intruder. It is welcomed. The Gate opens fully, an invitation to enter is given.

12