Home Body

Story Info
Mary's home has sex.
1.3k words
4.28
30.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note 1: This is my first attempt at writing a deliberately arousing story.

Author's note 2: This was published without an editor; there will be spelling errors I missed, please be kind and only critic the story, thank you.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Mary-Anna Govane unleashed her raven Blue/Black tresses from the pony tail in which she had it all day while she had gotten this old manor she had just bought ready for her first night while cussing at the happily married stud that was her Plummer today. NOT for his ethics, per-say, but that he had to have been married and looking so fuckable while she was so horny.

Mary then stared into the somewhat tarnished mirror that hung in the master suite of her new home and cussed her cheating Ex-Husband for running off with that brazen hussy he called his secretary that she caught him screwing on more than one occasion. Mary's body was well endowed with C and a half cup boobs a nice ass and good legs. Sure, she did not have a thin waist and her face was not QUITE symmetrical, but she looked good enough for him until that overly endowed nympho came along.

She sighed, slipped off her sports bra revealing a large set of nipples that did seem a bit too large for her tits, and then she slipped off her tight Daisy-Duke stile shorts and lacy panties, showing her lightly haired pussy with its extra large clit.

She slid into the antique four poster, queen sized bed who's frame had came with the house and started to masturbate while fantasizing about her Plummer NOT being Married and was free to thrust himself into her over and over. After she had two quick orgasms her arms were grabbed by tentacles that shot out from the top posts of her bed and her legs spread by two more that came from the foot posts. A voice whispered in her head, *Need more! Need BETTER! I'll please you?*

"w-Who's there?" Mary squeaked, to be answered by a whisper, *I house. I feed on Release. I please you?* and after this statement, a thick tactical that ended with a cock like tip roes from the floor near the end of her bed and started to tease her pussy as two sucker tipped tentacles descended from the ceiling and attached to her nipples. After a minuet of this treatment they stopped and she was asked; *I Please you now?*

She moaned part of her just wanting it to go on until she passed out from pleasure, and then demanded, "Let me go," and though she didn't demand it that strongly the holding tendrils unwrapped her wrists and ankles. She slipped off the bed and moved to the bedroom door, then looked back.

The tentacles were slowly sinking back into what they had come out of.

She asked, "Why did you let me go?"

*Had to. You told me. You Own me.*

"So you're my slave?" Mary frowned, not really liking that.

*No with some Yes,* the house replied, *I shelter, serve, protect, Please, and aid you if you Feed, protect and give form to me.*

"How do I feed you?"

*I feed from you. As you complete you release energy. I get energy and turn it to what you want when I feel full. I feel empty now.*

Mary asked after a moment's thought, "So we fuck and when I orgasm you take energy from that and can do thing with it?"

*Yes*

"And you are really hungry now?"

*Near to being no more.*

She walked over to the bed and laid back on it, "OK, fuck my brains out!"

The two sucker tentacles quickly reattached to her nipples and this time not only did they suck and pull at her tips, but the tentacles themselves lengthened the caress her boobs as the cock tentacle rose back up and first gently rubbed itself against her moist slit.

"Uuuggh! More! NOW! Pleeease..."

*No. You have more pleasure if you wait.*

Mary started to grab for the cock, but the tentacles from earlier grabbed her wrists and legs again as the voice said, *You asked to have brains fucked out. I know how to best do that thanks to my magic. It will happen my way for your best pleshure.* Then a new tentacle wrapped around her waist to prevent her from trying to fuck her hips onto the tentacle cock.

She was restrained that way for twenty minutes. "Pleeeeease, please, please, please, OHHHH! PLEEEEASEEEE! Fuck! FUCK MEEEEE!" she was delirious with Want when he finally thrust into her triggering a massive orgasm better then she had EAVER.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHG-G-G-G! OOOOHHHH!!! UNHG!" she gasped, and then whispered, "Thank you."

*Your welcome,* chuckled the house back, *But I'm just getting started with you, that was just the first inch of the first cock!* then another sucker tactical attached to her clit and a thin tendril prodded her ass.

"OOOoooohhhh! N-nooo, stop!" she gasped and the house stopped.

*You asked to have your brains fucked out, by which I think you meant until you are totally exhausted and completely sexually satisfied, yes?*

"Yes."

*Then have you changed your mind?*

"No, but I've never had anything in my ass," she moaned.

*Then I don't need to use that if you don't want me to, I'm, you would say, programmed to obey you which is why I stopped."

"Ahh, OooKay, so... Hey! You're sounding smarter."

*Yes, your last orgasm unlocked some of my upper brain functions, just like your first two small ones woke me from hibernation.*

Mary's brain wasn't up to sorting that out right now, so she moaned, "Kay, fuck me!"

The house chuckled and thrust the tentacle cock in her pussy in an inch deeper as the suction increased on her nipples. It was after another inch deep thrust that she felt it. The cock had ridges or bumps that vibrated and moved against her, rubbing her cunt walls with exotically erotic sensations.

"OOOHHH GOD YES!" She screams, "More! Uuuhhnn..."

The house now shoves in four more inches and she another orgasm again and then whispers "Ok, you can use my ass."

The thin tendril lubed itself and slid in, Mary didn't feel it until it was six inches in and it puffed up and developed ridges that rubbed at all the right places to excite her. And then another cock tentacle approached her, this time at her mouth during a massive orgasmic blast to her mind and without hesitation she swallowed.

It felt like she was being freed of her ex-husbands expectations of her and she had two more back-to-back orgasms as he left her mind for good. She felt her lover reach and caress her cervix as she came again. She came again when he went as far as he could into her Ass, and once more as she managed to deep throught him. Five more orgasms later and Mary no longer remembered her name, just the sex. Another three and she could no longer think. That's when the house finally stopped fucking her and let her sleep into the morning.

~~~*~~~

When she woke up, Mary was pleasantly sore as she slid her toes into the plush shag of the rug that the night before was worn and matted. She sashshaed over to the gorgeous full length mirror and looked in at her now 40 EE – 10 – 40 Porn star body before what was wrong hit her.

She spun and stared at the artfully done to perfection master bed room she had always wanted then spun back to gaze on the killer body she always had wanted too and asked, "What the Hell?"

A strange face pushed out of the Mirror and replied, "Not quite."

Mary jumped back with a, "Oh My GOD!"

To which the face replied, "Defiantly NOT, I'm your house!"

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

OK, how was it? And should I Continue?