Home Coming

Story Info
A letter to a boyfriend away at school.
894 words
4.12
32k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In just a few days you will be home, I can't tell you how much I want to feel you near me. When I lay awake at night with my fist deep in my pussy, I can't help but imagine your hard dick pounding me. Your body above me, holding me down, our hips smacking together with each hungry thrust. Your swollen dick throbbing inside my tight pussy, aching to explode and release those hot juices deep inside my little hole.

As soon as I see you, know that I'm going to be thinking of ways to get you alone so we can fuck. I want a taste of your cock, I want to slide it through my lips and feel every inch with my tongue. Feel it grow hard inside and force it further down my throat until I gag. If you are lucky we will be on a bed, but I don't care if we have to take a walk in the woods, your dick is gonna be deep in my slit within the first hour. I am soaking wet now, just thinking of your thick cock being close to my pussy.let alone it sliding in and out...of my lips covered in my juices.

As soon as we are alone I'm going to head straight for your pants.... forcing my tongue in your mouth as my hand travels down to your already growing dick. I'm gonna rub it hard...and drop to my knees so I can get off your belt and undo your zipper. I cant wait to hear you moan when I start stroking it with my soft hands then slip it between my lips into my warm mouth. I'm not going to stop until I taste you. Stroking your cock, hard back and forth while I suck and tongue you.... cupping your balls in my hand. Your dick is going to be all the way down my throat and every time you moan I'm going to push it deeper. Just before you explode I'm going to pull you out of my mouth so you can shoot your hot load all over my face and tits.

Of course we are not done just yet...my wet pussy is going to need some attention. I wont be the only one with cum all over my face. Your cock will need the rest so I'm going to guide your head right into my hot pussy. I'm not letting you go until you fucking eat the shit out of my cunt. I want your tongue in deep inside, lapping up every drop of sweetness. I'm gonna ride your face, hard, straddling your body. Until I cum, you are my toy. I will use whatever part of you I want to get off. Your tongue, fist, toes...anything. It is going to be your job to clean up my pussy after I cum so that your dick has a nice and tidy cunt to slide into.

After tasting my cum and watching me slide up and down your body with my tits in your face and legs spread, your dick is going to throb just thinking about the good long fuck we are about to have. As I move down your chest and my lips find their way back to your dick...you are gonna try hard to get your cock deep inside me.... but I like to watch you beg for it. The harder you try to reach my tight pussy, the farther away ill pull until you can't take the anticipation. Then I'm gonna force my hole on your hard cock and squeeze my pussy tight and watch you squirm. I love watching your face as I pleasure you. I cant wait to ride you like the little whore I am until my legs give out.... and you have to flip me over to continue the fucking.

Of course, I've teased and taunted you long enough and its time to get nasty. In one motion, I'm off your cock and lying on my stomach face down. I can feel your fist rush up into my pussy sending an electrifying sensation up my back to the nap of my neck. As soon as your fingers are soaked enough with my juices, you pull out fast leaving me panting and wanting more. Before I can take another breath you shove two fingers deep into my tight ass taking me by surprise causing me to moan and scream out. You ram away with your fingers, as I buck and scream. The louder I am the harder you finger fuck me, until you stop long enough to jam your dick deep in my ass. It is so tight you can barely keep yourself from exploding inside me.

Once you are in it becomes easier and easier to pound away, and you gag me with my wet panties and hold my head down has you fuck. Seeing me lying helpless with a rock hard dick up my ass gives you an idea, so you stand me up and walk me to the bathroom and put me in the tub. As your good little slut, I sit there as you take out your cock and piss down me. Just as you are done I suck the last drips off your cock and don't stop until you cum down my throat. Yum!