Home Cumming

Story Info
A short story of a lover's return home.
1.5k words
4
6.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad entered the house, walked back to the laundry room and dumped his bag on the floor. What a week. First week on the road since Jeni had moved in. Longest week ever. Walking back through the kitchen he noticed the note addressed "To my love" laying on a plate of brownies. He grabbed a brownie stuffed it in his mouth and read the note.

"No kids this weekend. There's a six pack iced in the cooler on the porch for after your shower. I fucking love you."

She definitely knows how to make a guy feel good about coming home.

Brad showered and slipped into sweatpants and a tee shirt. Jeni had pulled the cooler right up next to his chair on the porch. He sat down, lit a cigarette and grabbed a beer. After a little while he dozed off and woke to the sound of her car pulling into the driveway. He dumped his now warm beer and grabbed a fresh one.

Jeni walked out onto the porch unbuttoning the jacket of her suit. She must have had a meeting today, she didn't normally wear a suit. She reached into the cooler and took a beer for herself. "welcome home cowboy. Good week?" she asked as she set herself on the railing across from where he sat.

Brad looked up to answer her that no, it had not been a good week, and why couldn't she have at least kissed him. Then he saw. She had worn a corset under her suit, and thigh highs, not pantyhose. And, naturally, no panties. She sat perched with one leg on the railing giving him a full view. Something better than a kiss he thought. Brad lit a cigarette and stared at her. Jeni lit her own and stared right back.

A couple more sips from her beer and then, she stuck the neck of the bottle right into her pussy. He watched her pump it in and out for a few minutes, the neck collecting more and more of her juice. She stopped as abruptly as she had started. Licked around the neck of the bottle, took one last swig and flipped her cigarette out.

She swooped down and kissed Brad passionately. He could taste her, the beer, the cigarette.

"I'm going to get in the shower. I missed you this week."

Brad sat on the porch until he heard the shower going. Then he got up and went to their bedroom thinking of ways he could pay her back. It was a game to them both. She would do something he would try to outdo her, make her hornier than she had him. Then she would respond in kind. That's what made them so hot for so long. In the bedroom though he found she had already up the stakes. The bed was covered in the sex blanket, restraints were already attached to the frame, candles were set up but unlit.

Brad smiled. She was good at this. He walked across the hall into the bathroom, opened the shower door. He saw she was rinsing off. Good. Brad grabbed her around the waist, dragged her out of the shower, sat down on the toilet seat and spanked her ass. It had the desired effect. Jeni got to her feet straddled him and started to grind.

"I missed you baby. I didn't touch myself all week, but I couldn't stop thinking about you coming home and fucking me madly."

Brad could feel her hot and wet now through his sweatpants. He grabbed her hair and guided her off him and bent her over the sink. He dropped his pants, grabbed her hair, pulled it back and shoved his hard cock deep inside her. "Oh my god! Yes! God Damn it fuck me hard!"

"No"

Brad plunged deeply and slowly inside and very slowly pulled out again. He ran his fingers down the sides of her back and rested them on her hips as he continued to very slowly delve in and out of her. Jeni felt fantastic already hot and very wet. Her skin was starting to dry off. He plunged slowly and deeply once more listening to her moan. Then he laid his body against her back and spoke in her ear. "This is a homecoming I will never forget. Who's getting restrained tonight?"

"Dealer's choice"

"Then I'm tying you up."

Jeni turned around and kissed him lovingly, pushing her body close to his. Placing his hand on the small of her back he lead her into their room. She crawled excitedly onto the bed placed her arms above her head and spread her legs. Brad tied her up tight. They had done this a couple of times before and he knew how much she could move even restrained.

He went around the room lighting the candles next. The different scents chosen to make the room smell like the outdoors. He took off all his clothes as she watched. He reached down and stroked himself, noticing that her eyes instantly became glued to his movements and her breathing quickened. She was never shy about showing him her arousal, a quality he found very sexy. He began to rub himself harder watching her. Jeni moaned and started to wriggle a little watching him get so close to orgasm.

He reluctantly removed his hand from his dick and started to touch her. He nibbled behind her knee and then licked up her inner thigh. As he got close to her pussy he bit down on her thigh slowly applying more and more pressure until she yelped. He smiled.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me. I can't stand it." Jeni moaned as her body started to pulse and thrash, the restraints tugging on the bed frame.

I can't wait he thought and then gathered his energy to do exactly that. Wait her out. He propped himself up comfortably between her open legs and slid his index and middle fingers slowly inside her, watching himself do it. God. She was so wet. He felt himself get harder, start to lose a little bit of his cool control. With his fingers shoved all the way inside her, he wiggled them out of synch, bending one while the other was straight and then switching. He did it quickly. Jeni moaned louder and with deliberate intention contracted and relaxed her pussy muscles, promising him relief for his own throbbing cock if he would just enter her. Her juice dripped down onto his fingers and out of her onto the palm and back of his hand. Her whole body had become so hot that even her hair was starting to dry out.

Brad pulled his fingers out of the pussy that so clearly had always been his to have. He sucked her juice off his index finger and offered the remaining juice to her. She licked his hand and sucked his index finger. He reached down off the bed grabbing a few pillows, then he unrestrained her feet. He knew it would aggravate her not being able to touch herself or him while he pounded her,, an act he couldn't wait any longer to do. He propped her ass way up with the pillows, got on his knees and started fucking her. Hard, deep, fast. He grabbed her hips hard to keep her where he wanted her. The lust had taken complete control of him. He fucked her this way for a few minutes before he started to become aware of anything else.

Jeni was in full orgasm, screaming, her muscles contracting on their own, her legs were wrapped around his waist in a vise grip. "Bradley! FUCK! I can't! Don't stop! HARDER! FUCK ME! OH GOD BRAD!!!!"

Brad looked down between them. The pillow under her was getting wet. God, had she ever come like this?! He doubted it. And then he became certain that she hadn't and, holy shit, she was because of him. He reached above her and wildly undid the wrist restraints. That was all the invitation she needed.

Jeni pushed the pillow out from under her and twisted, throwing Brad on the bed and underneath her. She pulsed and rotated her hips, bouncing around on top of him. She dug her nails into his chest as another wave hit her. She was tightening up gloriously around his dick. He reached up to pinch and twist he nipples, thrusting his pelvis to meet hers. His climax started to build. The room smelled like outside and her pussy. She lowered her body on to his and bit down very hard on his neck screaming. Brad thrusted faster feeling her teeth in his neck and the screams coming from her mouth vibrating his neck. The last of his control left him and he came powerfully inside her. Jeni was so tense and tight, his cum smacking into the walls of her pussy sent her into one final orgasm and she collapsed by his side.

Brad kissed her. "Want to grab something to eat? A smoke? A drink? Anything baby?'

Jeni smiled. "Later. I want all of that, but right now I just want to sleep, is that okay?"

"Sounds fantastic to me. I love you."

"I love you. I bet the neighbors know you are home."