Home for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jesse1369
Jesse1369
24 Followers

Her eyes glazed over, her breath ragged "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuckkkkkk meee daadddyyyyyy!!!!" She chants until her climax begins to fade.

Slowly it fades, her body giving little spasms every time she moves her fingers still grasped inside her tight little 18 year old pussy.

Gasping as she slowly she pulls her fingers from her still quivering pussy. More pussy juice leaking out as they pull free. Lifting her wet hand to her mouth she licks and sucks the warm juices from each digit. Suckling on each one.

"Yummmmm, I do taste good. I can't believe I want to fuck my Daddy. But he does make me feel so good and so safe. And he is so strong and handsome too. I bet he would like to taste his little girl's juices, too."

Looking at the clock she figures she better get busy. Picking up all of her clothes from the floor she heads up to her bedroom. In her room she dumps her clothes in the hamper and pulls on a large oversize t-shirt. It fits loosely over her and hangs down to about mid-thigh. It feels so naughty running around her house in just her t-shirt and no panties.

"Besides if Daddy comes home it's not like he can see anything anyway. Usually the t-shirt is a bit longer but....."

Jack can hear Stephanie in the front of the house but can't tell what she is doing. "Probably straightening up like she always does." He tells himself.

She seems to take forever and Jack is getting even more worried that maybe she'll come into the den and catch him without his pants on. Quietly Jack pulls his work trousers back on and waits for what seems like a lifetime. He's tempted to go back to the website but is too afraid Steph might walk in and see what he's doing.

Finally he can hear her going up the stair to her room. He waits a few more minutes before deciding that she's not coming back down. As he heads for the stairs he can smell something in the air but is in to much of a hurry to tell what it is. Quickly he heads into the Master Bedroom and just before he shuts the door he calls out.

"Hey Steph! I'm home honey! I'm going to take a quick shower!" Hoping that will give himself enough time to calm down.

Stephanie just about jumps out of her skin hearing her dad at home so early. She giggles to herself that he would have had a big surprise if he would have come home five minutes earlier!

"Ok Dad, I'll go start dinner so I'll see you downstairs when you're done!"

"Just keep it simple, Steph. I'm not very hungry."

Making her way to the kitchen Stephanie is thrilled that her daddy is home so early. She hates that he has to work so late every day. Searching through the kitchen she decides on just soup and sandwiches. As she prepares their simple meal her thoughts return to her daddy and her earlier playtime.

"I can't believe how wet I got thinking about Daddy fucking my little cunny."

Just thinking about it she can feel herself getting moist all over again.

"No, with Daddy it wouldn't be fucking. That's for those porno's. It would be making love with my sweet Daddy."

And that thought just makes her hotter. A plan starts to take form in her head on just how to get her Daddy to make love to her.

Jack takes a quick shower and changes into a pair of loose fitting shorts and a pull over shirt. As he enters the kitchen he sees Steph standing at the stove stirring the soup with her back towards him.

"She has really grown up since her mom left. So warm hearted and beautiful too. I wish I could find a women like that who was also a bit of a slut in bed!"

Looking down her slender body he can't help but notice that she has filled out in all the right places. As he watches his daughter shifting from one foot to the other he begins to feel his erection returning. Quickly he sits down at the large glass table trying to hide is growing hardness.

"Hey Honey, um....how are things going in college?"

Lost in her own horny thoughts Steph jumps at the sound of her father's voice. As she does her t-shirt rides up just enough for a quick glimpse of her tight little ass cheeks.

"She's not wearing panties!!!" Jacks gasps to himself.

"Oh! Uh Hi daddy, what... oh... school? It was.... Um ...fine, just the usual stuff.... Um .... How come your home so early? I mean I'm glad you are its just Uh so earlier." Stephanie stammers as she turns towards her dad.

Glad to have something to take his mind off the creamy white flesh of her ass cheeks.

"Well actually my day was excellent. Your Daddy just got a promotion AND a raise! It looks like I won't have to work so many hours now to make ends meet." Jack leans back in his chair smiling. "Plus they gave me all next week off as well!!!!"

"Oh Daddy that is so great, you so deserve it!" she squeals and starts jumping up and down in excitement.

Jack's eyes seem riveted to the hemline of her t-shirt as it bounces so very close to exposing her bare pussy.

"And I have the week off from classes too, It finals week and I have high enough grades that I only have to show up for two tests!"

The tantalizing sight keeping his erection from going down.

Jack had completely forgotten Steph would be home all week. Forcing his eyes upwards he finds another surprise as he can see the hard little points of her long nipples poking out the front of her thin t-shirt. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. He can actually start trying to make it up to her for all the time he has been working.

Stephanie bounces across the kitchen and plops down on her daddies lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck she gives him a big hug and kisses his cheek.

"I am so proud of my Daddy. He is the most wonderful man in the world!"

Jack can feel her bottom pressing against his hardness, rubbing it as she squirms in his lap.

"Oh please don't let her feel that!"

As she hugs him he realizes that he has one hand on her warm bare upper thigh and the other resting just above her tight little ass. Quickly he wraps his arms around her waist, returning her tight hug.

Stephanie does feel his hardening cock poking her in the butt as it grows longer. Loving how it feels. Knowing that she is the cause. Her little cunny responding on its own as she feels her moisture beginning to flow.

Leaning into her daddy's embrace Stephanie kisses him softly on the lips. The kiss lingering past what should be normal for a father / daughter kiss. As Jack holds his little girl, she can feel her nipples hardening even more and pressing into her daddy's chest like 2 little spikes.

"Ooohhhh, I want him soooo badly" little Stephanie thinks to herself.

Jack is harder then he has been in a long time as Steph squirms in his lap.

Pulling away from his daughter, "Umm, honey, I think the soup is about ready."

"Oh... Yeah, I better get that." As she jumps up from his lap and returns to the stove.

"Daddy, are you as excited as I am?" she teases her daddy, knowing that he is very excited right now.

"What! What did you say?" Jack practically choking as he tries to adjust his hard cock in his shorts.

"About having a whole week off together." She ladles the soup into 2 large bowls.

"Oh, huh, yeah of course I am. What would you like to do with our little unplanned vacation time?"

"Oh Daddy, we don't have to do anything as long as we are together."

Looking directly into her daddies eyes, "We could just stay home and fool around all week. If you are up for it that is." She says with a naughty grin on her pink lips as she sets a bowl of soup and a sandwich down in front of her dad.

"What do you mean, fool around?" Jack, trying to be calm as all kinds of fooling around images comes to mind.

Retrieving her own food,

"Oh, you know, like watching some old movies, going for a drive in the country, soaking in the hot tub. Just relaxing in each other for company."

Steph sits down directly across from Jack. As she does Jack can't help but notice her t-shirt riding up her bare thighs as he looks through the clear glass table top.

As Jack swallows hard, "Huh yeah that would be great, Honey. Just the 2 of us fooling around all week. If that's what you want to do I'm all for it."

Steph smiles at her daddy as she takes a bite of her sandwich leaving a little mayonnaise on her upper lip. Jack feels his cock throb as he watches her pink little tongue slip out between her moist lips and lick the white creamy substance away.

Jack tries to eat his dinner and clear is head as his daughter digs into the rest of her sandwich and soup but it's not working very well. Looking down to keep from watching his beautiful girl eat he sees her bare thighs through the table once again. She has started opening and closing her legs in that casual, nervous way that teenagers seem to have. Somehow her t-shirt seems to have ridden up even higher.

"I shouldn't be looking at my own daughter like this. I can almost see all the way up to her pussy. Her sweet young pussy that isn't covered by panties."

Practically choking on his own sandwich he watches the tantalizing show.

Stephanie sneaks a little glance at her daddy and sees that she has him trapped now. She knows exactly what she is doing as she slowly opens and closes her legs. She has played this game with guys at school but never without her panties on.

As soon as she had felt his hard cock poking her in the butt she knew what she wanted and it was right across from her staring at her almost exposed cunny. She can feel the warmth growing and spreading through her sweet pussy as she looks down through the table and sees her daddy's hardness growing and lengthening down his leg. The bulge in his shorts looks so big,

"I wish his shorts were a little shorter so it could poke its way out the leg hole. It's definitely bigger then any boys I've seen!"

As casually as possible, Steph drops one hand down to her lap and scratches at an imaginary itch on her firm inner thigh just below her warm little cunny. As she lifts her hand back up to the table it "accidentally" raises the hem of her shirt a little more.

"Oops now daddy can really see my hot little pussy. I bet I could get him to do anything I want right now."

Every time she opens and closes her thighs she knows that he can see all of her.

"Oh this is so hot and sooooo naughty. I love having my daddy look at my pussy. Oh am getting so fucking wet!"

Finally Jacks brain starts to kicks back in gear. He realizes that all of this is a game she is playing. The same game his wife use to play when she was horny and wanted to get laid good and hard. In fact the last time she played it, he took her right on this kitchen table.

As Steph finishes her meal she suddenly snaps her legs closed. Jack jumps slightly as he looks up at her.

"What's the matter Daddy? Not hungry?" she says with almost too much innocents. "Or is there something else you want to eat?"

"Uh no honey, dinner was fine. I guess I'm just not very hungry right now. Perhaps I'll find something to eat in a little while."

Jack cautiously gets up from the table and gathers up their dishes. Stephanie can see his cock straining against his shorts but he quickly turns away.

"I'll take care of the dishes tonight, Steph. Care for a dip in the hot tub tonight? The weather is perfect for it." Jack says as he moves to the sink and begins rinsing the dishes.

Steph gets up from the table as well. Moving across the kitchen she stands behind. "Sounds great daddy. Need help with the dishes?"

Her arms wrap around him from behind, palms on his chest she lays her head against his back. She feels so warm and safe with her daddy. As she molds herself to his back her hands rub her daddy's chest. She can feel the muscles tremble as she presses herself tightly against him.

"No, honey that's fine. I can handle the dishes and will come out to join you in a little bit."

One hand slowly slides down over his abdomen to the front of his shorts. She slides her hand along the length of his hot hard cock, feeling the heat of it in her hand,

"Are you sure you don't need a hand in here, Daddy?" She whispers.

Jack is frozen in place as he feels her hand, his own daughter's hand, sliding along his hard cock through his shorts. Torn between what is right and what is right in front of him, or more accurately right behind him. He can feel her nipples pressing into his back as she slides her fingers along his hardness.

"Baby that feels so good, but.......but we shouldn't be doing this. What if somebody found out?"

"But what, Daddy?"

Fingers unsnapping his shorts.

"It's not like you're taking advantage of me or anything."

Zipper sliding all the way down slowly.

"Besides you're not doing anything ......... yet."

Hands' sliding his shorts down his thighs until gravity takes over.

"And I know that I'm not going to tell anyone."

Fingers slipping inside the hole in the front of his boxers.

"And it feels like you could use a hand ....... at least."

Pulling his now raging hard cock and his cum filled balls out the opening.

"It's been to long for you, Daddy."

Fingers wrapping around his hot long length. Her other hand reaching to cup his big cum filled balls.

"I just want you to feel good and relax as we start our little vacation."

Slowly she begins stroking her daddy, feeling the hardness under the smooth skin.

"Oh Daddy, you feel soooo big and so hot. You feel so good in my hand!"

Fingers sliding around the silky head, smearing pre-cum around and around. Rolling her daddies large balls around in their sack, savoring how each one feels how big they are and how soft the large sack is. She has never felt a real man's cock or balls and she uses this opportunity to explore both slowly. Wanting to remember how it feels, to have every detailed burned into her mind forever.

For several minutes she uses just her fingertips to explore the hard shaft and swollen head. Feeling every vain, the ridge under the head, the slight curve, the tube that carries his cum, the slit at the tip. Her touch is so light it is almost painful for her daddy. She tries to find the most sensitive spots as well and smiles as she feels his cock twitching and throbbing from just her touch.

"Ohhhh that ..... feels ...... soooo ..... good baby." Jack whispers.

Standing there in the kitchen, looking down he sees his beautiful daughter's small hand stroking his cock, fondling his balls.

"Oh, Baby if you keep this up much longer I'm going to explode."

But he doesn't try to stop her. Reaching his hands behind her, he cups her firm ass and pulls her tighter against his back. Her nipples stabbing into him as she grinds herself against his back.

"It has been too long." He tells himself as an excuse for not stopping her.

"Oh Daddy you feel so big in my hand. I can hardly get my hand around you."

She feels as if she could cum herself just from stoking her daddy like this. What did her friend Dennis call it....... A hand job or jerking off. This was a hand job, a nice loving hand job, jerking off is not the correct term at all. Her own little pussy is throbbing wildly and she can feel her juices wetting her inner thighs. Rubbing her nipples against her daddy sending hot little flashes straight to her wet cunny. Loving how his strong hands are squeezing her tight little ass, messaging it as they hold her against him.

"I want you to explode Daddy; I want to feel you in my hand as you squirt for me. I want you to squirt for me ....... Shoot your cum for me, Daddy."

The words burning into both their souls as they fan the flames of passion even higher

"Oh fuck baby don't stop, stroke me harder please baby."

Little Steph quickens her stroking as her grip tightens. The hot shaft throbbing in her little hand. She's pumping the full length of his blood engorged cock while he watches. Feeling the pre-cum leaking down the shaft, making it slippery in her hand as her other hand rolls his cum filled balls in it. Feeling her fingers slipping over the swollen head again and again.

"Oh yes baby, you are doing your daddy so good."

Taking one hand from her ass he enfolds her hand in his own. Guiding her fingers on how fast and how hard to stroke his hot cock.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck...... I can't hold it baby....... I'm going to cum."

"Yes Daddy, shoot you're cum for me. Squirt your juice for your little girl, do it daddy, I want to feel it. I want to feel your hard daddy cock throbbing as you cummmmmm for me. Cum for oyur little girl daddy."

Breathes Steph as she feels his balls tightening, feels the shaft grow harder, swelling larger, feeling his legs trembling.

"Aaaahhhhh fuck yes babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!"

Steph feels the first strong eruption of her daddy's cum as it squirts from the hot swollen head of his cock. Quickly followed by another and another as his cum squirts all over the front of the cabinets. Each throb, each grunt of her daddy causes her own little cunny to spasm and more and more of her juices leak down her thighs.

"Fuck I have never been so wet." She says to herself "Making my Daddy cum with just my little hand is so hot! I just wish I could see him cumming. Mmmm yes, see my daddy cumming on my titties. Make his cum squirt deep inside my pussy."

As Jacks slowly comes down from his climax, Steph feels the flow of cum slowing and beginning to dribble down the shaft as well as her fingers.

"Ohhhh Daddy, you had a lot of cum in there for me. I'm glad I was able to give you a hand!" Steph giggles.

Panting for breath Jack places his hands on the countertop to keep from falling. His cock softening as Steph pulls her hand away, stepping back from her Daddy.

"Oh Daddy, you made such a mess. Better clean that all up before it dries."

Steph laughs softly as she looks at the cum running down the front of the cabinets under the sink. She can also see a long strand of cum drip from his softening cock down towards the tile floor.

As Jack turns around, he sees his sweet little daughter in a totally new way. He is seeing the hot erotic creature she was becoming. He also sees her lifting her cum coated fingers to her nose and sniffing at it.

"Mmmmmm not bad."

Jack gasps as her little pink tongue slips from between her moist lips and tentatively licks up a drop of his cum. His own daughter tasting his hot cum from her fingers after masturbating him just moments before. Jack can feel his cock starting to get hard again already. He has always been able to have more then one erection in a night but never has the turn around been this fast.

Steph, deep in her own thoughts, realizes that her daddy is looking at her. Raising her eyes from her cum coated fingers she looks directly into her Daddy's eyes. Without taking her eyes away she proceeds to clean his hot cum from her fingers slowly.

"mmmmmmmmmmm Daddy........... your cum tastes good... mmmmmmmmmm......... I like how it feels in my mouth. Hot and slippery and yummy"

Sucking on each digit. Slurping his cum into her mouth and down her throat.

Jack feels a throb in his slowly hardening cock. "Steph, I have never seen anything so sexy, so erotic, soooooo fucking hot as seeing you cleaning my cum from your hand. I love you Baby." Wrapping his hand around his cock, stroking himself slowly as his cock begins to fill with blood.

"I love you too Daddy, and I love your cum in my mouth. You really do taste good. Next time I want it straight from the source though. Not from my fingers."

Smiling around her fingers she sucks the last of her Daddy's cum from them. Turning away, she walks to the French doors leading out to the backyard and the hot tub. Stopping at the door she turns back to her Daddy.

Reaching down she slowly lifts her t-shirt as her own eyes watches her daddy's cock growing harder again. Jacks eyes riveted as inch by inch the teen exposes herself. Slowly uncovering her wet swollen pussy, the little slit of her sex red with passion. The little patch of hair, her smooth belly. She pauses with the t-shirt just below her young fresh tits.

Jesse1369
Jesse1369
24 Followers