Home for the Holidays

Story Info
Sally's sister stays for the holidays and things warm-up.
12k words
4.53
71k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idic2001
idic2001
12 Followers

It was December 23 at 3:00pm when David's phone beeped at him. He picked it up and saw that he had a new email. When he pulled up his mail app, blood immediately started to flow to his loins. It was from his wife, Sally, it had an attachment, and its subject was "NSFW."

"Not safe for work," David thought as he involuntarily licked his lips. He knew that Sally really liked to send him pictures of herself naked, especially when they had a long weekend like the one coming up. He did think it was a bit odd though, Sally should still be at the school she taught at right then. He knew he should wait until he was at least in the car to look, but he kept trying to figure out what she had taken a picture of. Did she take a picture of herself flashing the camera during a period that she didn't have any students, or maybe she figured out a way to take an up-skirt photo of herself while she was sitting at her desk.

He couldn't take it anymore. He had to look. After checking to see if there was anyone walking by, he tapped on the email. To his surprise, the attachment was not an image, it was a video. He definitely couldn't watch that at his desk. "Damn," he said under his breath. Now he needed to know what she had sent him even more. It was a bit earlier then when he normally took his break, but he figured that he could go a bit early today.

David grabbed his headphones off his desk and got up. First he walked to the pop machine to get a drink, and then he sat a table in the break room where his back was to a corner. After getting his headphones set, he tapped on the attachment to see what the video was.

The video started with Sally smiling mischievously at the camera. Her raven black hair nicely emphasized the fair skin of her face. While her face would be considered beautiful to many, it had more of an air of young and cute rather than sensual and sexy. He didn't recognize where she was. There was a light pink cinder block wall behind her. She smiled and raised a finger to her mouth as if motioning for him to be quite. The camera panned away from her and he saw that Sally must be in a stall in a restroom. David felt his cock throb in his pants.

Sally, must have propped the camera on something because he could see both of her hands reaching down and pulling up her dress. He was a bit surprised when he noticed that she was wearing thigh high stockings. Once her dress was all the way up to her waist, Sally stuck her thumbs into the waistband of her lacy panties and pulled them down. She then stepped out of them. Her purse came into frame, and her panties disappeared into it.

David knew he should stop watching this, but he couldn't bring himself to look away. As the camera began to move again, David became aware that there were voices in the background. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but he could tell that they had be young. Sally was filming herself in a restroom with some of her students none the wiser. The vicarious almost expansionism was getting him very aroused.

The camera settled on to Sally's face again after which she gave him another wicked grin, and then panned down her body. It ended level with her beautiful pussy. There was just a strip of raven hair pointing to her hot sex. One hand reached in and moved her pussy lips apart so that he could have a better view. Then a trickle of piss started to flow.

David nearly came in his pants. He and Sally had been into watersports for some time, and Sally knew just how aroused he got from watching her pee. Very quickly, the pee had formed a gushing torrent of golden liquid. Again, David involuntary licked his lips. The golden flow started to slow back to a trickle. Once the flow had stopped completely, the camera move up her body again. Sally was looking at him again, and blow him a kiss. Then the video was over.

David's mind was racing. He couldn't believe that his wife would film herself peeing in a public restroom. He couldn't believe that she would send it to him while he was still at work. He could believe that he would have to wait two or so hours before he could get home and fuck his wife. He couldn't imagine how he was going to get back to his desk without someone noticing the hardon that was raging in his pants.

Somehow, he did manage to get back to his desk. The day had already started to drag before his wife's email. Now it felt like time had slowed to a crawl. Finally 5:00 arrived and he rushed out to his car. As soon as he sat down, he had to adjust himself to make sure he would be able to drive home comfortably. Ever image of the video kept playing back in his mind since he had gotten back to his desk.

The drive home was quick, and David was glad that no cops were out. He had been speeding, but he didn't know by how much. As he pulled into the driveway, the only thing he wanted was to rip the clothes off of his wife and fuck her like he had never fucked her before.

Upon entering the house he saw his wife still wearing the dress form the video. He rushed up to her, grabbed her tight, and kissed her passionately. Their lips parted and his tongue raced into her open mouth. His hand slid down her back to grope her full ass. Through the material of her skirt, he could tell that she was still not wearing any panties.

Although she returned his passionate kisses to start with, she soon pulled away. "We have to stop," she told him emphatically.

"What's wrong?" He couldn't imagine what would cause her to not want to be fucked. Then he heard something that made everything clear.

"Sis, where do you keep your big pot? I was going to start the pasta." It was Sally's younger sister, Julie. He had forgotten that she was going to be staying with them for the break. Julie was 19, and going to the local college. Their parents, who Julie would normally stay with over the break decided to take a cruise over the holidays, and since the dorms were completely closed down, David and Sally agreed to let her stay with them. All of the arrangements had been made months before, but both Sally and David had completely spaced it.

"It's under the microwave," called Sally back into the kitchen. Then in a softer voice, "I'm sorry. I forgot she was going to be staying with us until she showed up this afternoon. I didn't mean to..."

David cut her off, "I know you didn't. I forgot she was coming too."

The two of them went into the kitchen, and David's wilting cock twitched back to life. Whenever he found himself thinking of his sister-in-law, she always looked like she did the first time they meet, back when she was 13. Back then she was an awkward girl, with no curves and braces. It is true that he had watched her mature over the years, but no matter how shapely she had become, he always saw her as that 13 year old girl.

Before him was no 13 year. She stood reaching for something just out of reach on a high self. She was wearing very tight cotton shorts. So tight that he could tell she was either wearing a g-string or nothing under them. Her top was a light pink crop top that was so tight that David could see every curve of her body. She definitely was not wearing a bra, for he could see her nibbles poking out through the stretched material.

Soon dinner was on the table. The three of them sat around the table exchanging small talk. Once dinner was over David cleaned up the table, while the girls went to the living room to start watching T.V. When David joined them, he found his sister in law curled up in an easy chair intently watching what was on the screen. Sally was sitting on the loveseat and David joined her there. No sooner had he sat down then Sally moved to lay her head on his shoulder. They sat like this for a couple of hours, both of them trying to decide when the best time would be to excuse themselves so that they "could go to bed." Finally the movie that was on ended, and both of them feigned being tired from a hard day at work as the reason for their departure.

"You liked seeing my sister in that slut outfit she was wearing, didn't you?" Sally asked as he entered the bedroom. She was sitting in the bed waiting for him. "I saw how your hardon revived once you saw her."

"I can't help it if my cock has a mind of its own. Especially if there is a gorgeous woman in front of me." He gave her a big smile, knowing full well that there was a tent in his pants pointing right at his wife. He knew that Sally didn't mind him looking at other women. She liked to as well, and would oftentimes point out ladies she would love to fuck. They had both thought it would be nice to bring another woman to bed with them, but so far haven't found one to broach the idea with yet.

"Well, you can look, even at my baby sister, as long as that hunk of cock doesn't go anywhere near them without my permission. Now get it over here." As she said this last line, she stood up, reached down, and pulled her dress off in one fluid motion. She tossed the dress into a corner of the room while she sat down, grabbing David by the belt as she sat. Soon her nimble fingers had unzipped his fly and were busy freeing his hard cock from the confines of his underwear.

There was a bead of pre-cum sitting on the tip of his prick. Sally stuck her tongue out and placed it against the bottom of his prick, she then slowly circled the tip with her tongue until she could taste the drop of pre-cum. She reached up with her hand and cupped his balls. Gently she squeezed them while she slowly engulfed the head of his prick in her mouth. A soft moan escaped David's lips. The conflict between needing to cum now so that his balls could have a release form the pressure that was building in them all day, and the desire to have this sensation last forever. The buildup of pressure was winning with every stroke of Sally's skilled tongue and with every movement of her mouth slowly sliding up and down his shaft, and while he regretted the fact that he couldn't last as long as he would want, the knowledge that this was simply the first time tonight that he would cum made up for it.

Just as the dam was about to break, releasing waves of pent up cum into Sally's mouth, she stopped. "You fucking tease," groaned David in mock anger. He knew full well when she started like this there was a chance he wouldn't come that easily.

Sally just looked up at him, still ideally fondling his balls. With mischief in her eyes she said to him, "You don't get to come until I do, but first I have to pee."

"Well I'll take care of that right now," David said as he pushed her back onto the bed. Sally quickly pulled herself further on to the bed, and spread her legs to give David easier access. Once Sally was in position, David climbed onto the bed and positioned himself above her. His cock was dangling right above her mouth and would sometimes brush up against her lips. Looking between her leg, he was treated to a sight he never got tired of seeing. Her pale skin looked even paler in contrast to the strip of raven colored hair that she had leading to her pussy. Her pussy was a sight of beauty in itself. It was nice and wet from her anticipation. Her pussy lips were very full and a nice shade of pink, and he could just make out her clit poking out at him.

David bent down and slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top. Her pussy lips parted at the gentle pressure his tongue applied. Soon he was licking around her clit, being very careful not to touch it. Before Sally really knew what was happening, David had gotten a tight grip on her and rolled over so that he was on the bottom. Once he release her, he moved one hand up so that he could insert a finger into Sally's pussy. Soon his teasing licks zeroed in on what Sally wanted most. He started licking her clit as quickly as he could, until he sucked it into his mouth. As his sucking intensified, Sally sat up and arched her back. He knew from experience that she was going to start peeing any minute now. Continuing to lash her clit with his tongue, David made sure his lips enclosed both her clit and urethra.

The first drops of Sally's golden nectar started to drop into his waiting mouth. Very quickly it became a deluge. David was doing everything in his power to lick her clit, finger her pussy and drink her piss without spilling a drop. He liked to let his mouth fill to the point where she could feel the warm liquid in his mouth bath her clit while he was licking it, before swallowing and then refilling his mouth. Sally was nearing orgasm from all of David's attention. As she was wondering how long she could hold out. She felt another finger slide into her pussy and that was it. She body tensed. Her pussy clamped down on David's fingers and the tide of her piss was stemmed. She was in pure bliss. A few moments later she rolled off of David. She looked hungrily at his cock and then asked, "So, do I need to return the favor?" A mischievous smile crossed her lips as she said it, and then inadvertently she licked her lips.

David smiled back down at her. "I'd love for you to do that, but I have a bigger problem then needing to pee. I don't think I could pee right now If my life depended on it. I need to cum."

Sally licked her lips again. "I can handle that." She then moved her head over to his cock and started to lick the head of it. She circled the head of his dick a few times with her tongue before placing her lips on the top of his cock. A bit more pre-cum was beaded on top of his cock and she sucked it into her mouth as if she had a straw. Soon she was pushing her lips a bit further onto his head. Once she had engulfed the entire head, she stopped going any lower, but instead started to play with his balls. A light moan escaped David's lips as she played with him. With her other hand, sally gently started to stroke his cock.

David wasn't going to be able to hold out long, with the teasing earlier, licking and drinking Sally (both of which were quite enough to get him horny by themselves), and now his wife's masterful hands and mouth on his cock. It was all he could to to hold back so he could enjoy, but finally he had to cum. He shot load after load of cum into Sally's mouth. While it overwhelmed her a bit, she didn't miss a single drop. As his orgasm ended, she stopped stroking his dick, but continued to play with his balls. Her mouth never left the tip of his cock, and when his rod had softened enough, his bladder let loose.

A jet of hot piss shot out of David's cock. It bounced off of Sally's mouth and down her throat. The feel of the hot jet as well as the taste that landed in her mouth caused Sally to moan. The fire in her pussy was stirring again, and she wanted to be fucked.

As his piss slowed to a trickle, he could feel Sally licking the head of his cock. His cock started to twitch back to life, but he was going to need a bit more before he gave his wife a proper fucking. Sally lifted her head from his cock and smiled at him. She then quickly crawled up his body placed her pussy on his mouth. He eagerly dived, this time shoving his tongue into her pussy while he used his fingers on her clit. While this attention was wonderful for Sally directly, she also knew exactly what effect him eating her again would have on his cock. She also knew that her peeing for him would have a greater effect on his cock. Luckily for her, her orgasm had caused her to stop peeing before her bladder was empty. A wicked smile crossed her lips, "Open wide," was all she said and that was exactly what David did.

As she emptied her bladder fully this time, she looked behind her. Where had just moments ago been a semi-flaccid penis, now stood a steel rod of cock. Once the David had lick the last drop of piss from her pussy. Sally slowly moved down his body until her pussy lips were touching his cock. Then she slowly lifted herself up and impaled her pussy on his shaft. Even with having two fingers in her already and one hell of an orgasm, the cock slipping into her felt like it was going to split her apart. She slowly slide down the length of his shaft, not out of fear of pain, but because she loved the feel of it stretching every inch of her. Once she had bottomed out, she leaned forward and kissed David full on the lips. She could taste just a hint of her cum and pee on his lips and it sent a jolt through her pussy. Soon she was slowly sliding up and down on his steel rod of a cock, enjoying every moment as she almost pulled all the way out and then slide all the way back down.

David was enjoying every moment of this. His wife's pussy was like a tight silk glove around his cock. He love the feel of it as it slid up and down his cock. It was even more enjoyable knowing that he would not have to worry about cuming too early this time. While his wife had brought his cock back to life, it would take a while before it was ready to shoot another load. Both he and Sally were fine with that. Neither of them wanted this to be over too fast.

After Sally had gone up and down on his cock several time, and her pussy was a bit more stretched, she started to move faster. she also arched backwards so that as she pulled almost all the way out and just as she was shoving back in, the head of David's cock put wonderful pressure on her g-spot. With each passing stroke more pleasure welled up in her pussy and she finally couldn't take it any more. She reached down with one hand and started to rub her pussy. Her other hand went to her breasts and started to play with her nipples. The motions of her fingers and the pressure of David's cock brought her to a raging climax. Her pussy dropped down the length of David's cock in an instance. The hand that had been playing with her breasts flew to her mouth to stifle the scream of pleasure that was about to be released. Normally she wouldn't care, but her little sister was sleeping down the hall tonight. As her climax waned, she fell forward onto David.

Her pussy was like a vice around his cock. Even with the short time since his previous orgasm, David was a bit amazed that he didn't cum as Sally's tight cunt slide all the way down his cock. David wrapped an arm around Sally as he gently stroked her hair with his free hand. A few moments later, Sally began to stir. She looked up at him and smiled. David returned the smile, and then grab her tight for the second time that night and rolled her on her back.

David placed Sally's ankles on his shoulders and began to thrust. For her part, Sally was doing her best to keep her pussy vice tight as he slide in and out of her. With each thrust, he let out a grunt of pleasure, which he tried to keep as soft as possible. The pounding on Sally's cunt was causing another orgasm to rise in her loins. She reached down and started to finger her clit to the rhythm of her husbands pounding. Soon her very sensitive clit brought her to another raging orgasm. Her cunt clamped down even harder on David's cock, and it was the last straw. His cock began to spasm as his cum filled his wife's cunt. Soon, his energy spent, he collapsed on the bed next to his Sally. His cock quickly began to go limb and escaped the confines of Sally's cunt. Once his prick was free Sally immediately moved so that she could lick it clean. Sally had always enjoyed the taste of David's cock, especially if it was covered in his cum. Over the years that they had been fucking each other she had also grown to love the taste of her love juice mixed with his cum when it coated his cock.

After Sally was satisfied that his cock was as clean as she could make it, she crawled back up his body. David wrapped his arms around her, and she place her head on his chest. They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The sun shone through the currents of his room as David woke up. For a moment he started to freak out about being late to work, until his still groggy brain remembered that he had the day off. As he became more conscious he heard the sound of the shower down the hall being turned off. "Sally must be just getting out of the shower," he thought to himself. He sluggishly got up and started down the hall. His cock twitch a bit thinking about the sex he and Sally had the night before, and what fun he might have with her now that she was out of the shower. Soon he was opened the door to the bathroom and walked in. It took a moment for his still half asleep brain to register that the naked female form drying herself in the shower was not his wife.

idic2001
idic2001
12 Followers