Home for the Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son set their sights on sister.
2.5k words
4.47
147.4k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in my bed listening to the sounds of sex coming from my parents room. I heard a couple of deep grunts and knew that my father had just cum.

I had been home from university for just 10 days. On the day that I came home, Wednesday, my mother had come to my room and fucked me. Two days later, on the Friday, she had again come to my room. This time she and my father had just had their Friday fuck and she had wanted me to follow him into her wet hole. What I hadn't expected, though, was to hear the sounds of my brother and sister having sex in the next room.

Mum had known all about it and had wanted us to fuck while we listened to them. Now it was Friday again and I was wondering if there was going to be a repeat performance.

Today was my brothers 18th birthday. He had been born just 11 months after my sister so, for a month, they would both be 18. There was going to be a family party for Paul, my brother, at our house tomorrow. Tonight he and Helen, my sister, had gone out to celebrate his birthday. I had seen them go out. Helen had been wearing a short white dress that buttoned down the front. Beneath it I could see a skimpy, white bra and matching thong. Whilst my mother was dark skinned with long, dark hair Helen took after my father. She had a fair complexion and blonde hair which, like mum, she wore long and flowing. She looked stunning and sexy and I had no doubt that when they got home Paul was going to get inside her.

I lay in bed feeling jealous. Whilst I was hoping that mum would come to my bed after my father had finished with her I really wanted to fuck my sisters gorgeous, firm, young body. I imagined my dick slipping into her tight little pussy. Without realising it I started to wank my cock.

Gradually I became aware of steady snoring coming from my parents room. As usual, my father had fallen asleep within minutes of shooting his load. If mum was going to come visiting it would be soon.

Sure enough, less than five minutes later, I heard my bedroom door open and close softly. In the dim light I could see mum as she stood next to my bed. She was wearing a robe but it was hanging open. Beneath it she wore the tiny black bra and panties that dad liked her to wear for their Friday session.

Without speaking mum slipped the robe from her shoulders. I reached towards her and cupped a breast in my hand. Her nipples were already hard. She pulled back the quilt and slipped into bed beside me, at the same time reaching for my tool.

She murmured "Hmm! I see you're already hard for me".

Half an hour of thinking about my mother AND my sister had got me horny as hell. I spilled her tits out of her bra and played with her long, hard, dark nipples. I kissed and sucked on them then started my journey south. I wanted to lick her wet pussy before I fucked her. I wanted her to cum over my face.

When I got to her panties I started to pull them down her slender legs, but mum stopped me.

"No! Leave them on. I've got something special planned for later".

I had no idea what she meant but I was desperate to get at her love hole. I pulled the panties to one side and slipped my tongue into her. She moaned as I tasted the heady mix of her juices and my fathers cum. My tongue found her clit and I teased the hard bud until I felt her hips pushing up at me. Mum moaned even louder has her body tensed and shuddered. As she orgasmed I felt like I was drowning in her juices. She pulled me upwards.

"Get your cock inside me. I want to feel you fill me!"

I felt my hardness against her cunt lips and pushed forwards, entering her roughly.

"Fuck me hard! Cum inside me!" she whispered. "Fill your mothers cunt with your babies!"

I was ready, and with a couple more thrusts I shot my load deep inside her. I imagined my spunk mixing with my fathers as her pussy muscles milked me dry.

I collapsed beside her, my hand caressing her flat stomach.

"Sorry!" I said. "That was a bit quick. I wanted it to last longer".

Mum ran her fingers through my hair and stroked my face.

"It's OK, baby. We've got more fun to have yet. I told you, I've got something special planned".

"What could be more special?" I asked.

"Well" replied mum, "Helen and Paul aren't home yet!"

I thought about last Friday, when we had listened to my brother and sister having sex in the next room. I felt mums hand close over my cock and started to get hard again.

"Do you think your sisters sexy?" asked mum.

"I haven't really thought about it" I replied, but my stiffening member betrayed me.

"Liar!" giggled my mother. "I saw the lust in your eyes when she went out with Paul tonight. If there hadn't been anyone around you'd have tried to fuck her there and then"

I was getting confused. I had expected mum to be a little possessive about me now that screwing her had become a regular thing. Now she was talking about me humping my sister.

Mum continued "Paul's 18 today. I think we should make it special for him – give him a birthday surprise!"

Suddenly it fell into place. Mum wanted to fuck my brother and she was setting me up to take care of my sister!

"How?" I whispered. "How's it going to happen?"

"Simple!" smiled mum. "We'll be waiting in Helens room when they come home. Trust me – it'll work out!"

Two weeks ago I hadn't even considered incest. Now my mum was rubbing my dick as we talked about me fucking my sister. I rolled towards mum and kissed her, out tongues exploring each others mouths hungrily. I started to move on top of her. I wanted some more penetration.

Mum laughed and pushed me away. "Easy, baby! Save yourself. It won't be long"

She got out of bed, straightened her bra and panties and put her robe back on.

"Come on" she said. "Let's go wait in Helens room".

I rolled off the bed and started for the door, but mum grabbed my arm.

"Don't you think you should put something on?" she asked. "I'm not expecting your father to wake but if he does get up you'll have a hell of a job explaining walking around naked with a hard-on!"

I grabbed a pair of jogging pants and pulled them on.

Mum laughed. "They'll do, but they don't hide much" she said, rubbing the hardness that was tenting in my pants. She took my hand and, quietly, we made our way next door.

When we entered my sisters bedroom mum led me over to the bed, which was the first thing you saw. She pushed my down so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why don't you wait here" she said, leaning forward. Her gown gaped open. I couldn't help it – I reached out and filled my hands with her tits.

She laughed again. "I told you – save yourself, or you'll be no good to your sister".

Mum pulled away from me and went sit in a chair. It was behind the door and hidden from the view of anyone entering. She crossed her legs and the robe fell open, revealing a large expanse of dark, silky thigh. I rubbed myself through my pants. Even though I had only recently filled my mother with cum I needed another release.

We only had minutes to wait. We heard the front door open and close and then the sounds of my brother and sister giggling in the hallway. There were soft footsteps on the stairs, which stopped just outside the door. Then there was the unmistakeable sound of kissing and a rustling of clothes.

I heard Paul whisper. "The way your were carrying on in the taxi I thought the driver was going to cum in his pants!"

Helen replied "Well, that's his loss. Now you're going to cum in mine!"

With that the door opened and the light spilled in from the hall. My sister stood there with the front of her dress completely open. My brother was behind her. He had his arms around her with a hand on one of her breasts and the other pushed down inside her thong.

They stopped as they saw me sitting in the bed. I took in the sight of my beautiful, sexy sister. Both of her tits had spilled out of the tiny bra. Her long, blonde hair fell forwards, almost covering her firm tits. She had small, pink nipples that were as hard as rocks. I couldn't see her pussy because my brothers hand was still jammed down the front of her panties, but I just knew it would be tight and wet.

They both just stared at me, then Helens gaze dropped to my lap where my hand was still rubbing my throbbing tool. She seemed to react in an instant. Pulling away from Paul she came over to the bed and dropped to her knees. She reached forward and released my cock, which sprang up towards her face. She took hold of my hardness and, slowly, lowered her mouth over it, all the time looking me straight in the eye.

She sucked on me a couple of times then took it from her mouth and rubbed it along her cheek. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her lovely, firm young tits. Her nipples were still hard and I rolled them between my fingers.

My sister sighed. "If I take care of you then mum and dad don't need to know about this"

My brother was still stood in the doorway. Seeing what was about to happen he came into the room, unbuttoning his trousers and pulling his hard dick free. He stopped behind Helen and she reached up and took hold of his cock. She was now sandwiched between her brothers, a dick in each hand.

Again she looked at me and spoke. "I can take you both and it'll be our little secret".

"Actually", I replied, "I think it's a bit late for that". I nodded over her shoulder.

Helen and Paul both turned and stared at our mother sitting quietly in the chair. She smiled, stood up and pulled at the tie of her robe. Her semi naked body came into view. Pauls cock twitched as he saw the swell of her breasts, barely held in place by the tiny black bra.

"Come here, Paul" she purred.

Silently my brother went to his mother and she pushed him down into the chair. Mum let the robe fall from her shoulders and stood in front of him. Her panty covered pussy was just inches from his face. She looked down at the stiff cock that was still jutting from his trousers.

Mum said "That looks too good to waste!" Dropping to her knees her mouth engulfed him. Pauls eyes closed and he moaned softly. Mums long hair cascaded over his lap as her head bobbed up and down over his engorged cock. Involuntarily Pauls hips started to move in time with our mother.

I was still playing with my sisters nipples. This stimulation and the sight of her brother fucking our mothers face was really turning Helen on. She stood up and leapt into the bed, dragging me down with her. She rolled across me and closed her mouth over my tool. I was getting close to cumming, watching my sister suck the cock that had so recently been inside my mother. I didn't want to cum in her mouth – I wanted to fuck her and coat the inside of her cunt with my spunk. She seemed to have the same idea because she suddenly rolled over and got up onto all fours.

"Fuck me, Rob!" she pleaded. "Fuck my cunt while our brother fucks our mother!".

I turned to look at the chair. Paul had removed his trousers and pants. Mum was stood astride him, her back to him and facing us. She steadied herself on the chair with one hand and, with the other, pulled her lacy black panties to one side. As my sister and I watched she lowered herself onto her sons dick. His hardness slipped easily into her and she was impaled on her third cock of the evening. His hands closed over her tits and guided her as she bounced up and down. His hips rose up to meet her, pistoning his meat into her.

My sister and I had a perfect view of their fucking. Quickly I pulled my jogging pants off, moved behind her and entered her. I felt my cock stretch her tight cunt. I had enjoyed fucking mum earlier but this was a whole new experience. I grabbed Helen by the waist and pulled her against me. Feeling my sisters young, tight pussy around me I knew I wouldn't last too long.

My mother and brother made simultaneous groaning noises and both came together. I watched as my mothers hole received it's third load of jism in just a couple of hours and saw her eyes close in ecstasy as she orgasmed over her younger sons thrusting cock. She was some sexy, slut of a mother.

I turned my attention to the other slut in the room, the one I was fucking. The sister who had expected a good fucking from one brother but was now getting it from another. She looked like a cheap whore still half dressed but eager to fuck. I put my hand around her and rubbed at her clit as I fucked her from behind. She, too, was watching the incestuous lust on our mothers face and it pushed her over the edge. I felt her body tense as she pushed back against me.

With one big thrust I felt my balls go tight and a flood of spunk shot deep into my little sisters cunt. Her muscles tightened around my dick as she milked everything from me. I pulled on her long, blonde hair, not wanting to slip out of her wet hole.

Our orgasms subsided and we fell forwards. Mum stood up and Pauls cock slipped out of her. I was amazed to see that he was still quite hard. She and Paul came over and got onto the bed beside us. Although it was a double bed it was quite crowded with four of us on it.

Mum lay between Paul and me and took a cock in each hand.

"Let's rest a while" she whispered, "and see what comes up!".