Home For The Summer Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

My god, could it be that this woman did not know what it was doing to me to have her smooth bare skin rubbing against mine? Wonderful the water may have been, but the word was miles short of being truly descriptive of the feminine flesh I was REALLY enjoying. Bliss perhaps! Rapture maybe! Reverie maybe, but just ‘wonderful’ was a grossly inadequate word.

Oh how I wanted to fuck this woman, and yet how could I tell her that and not make a fool of myself?

I’m no cocksman. My father was a southerner of the old school. He taught me that a real man must always be a gentleman, and a gentleman never insults the honor of a lady. This was a code too deeply ingrained for me to put the hard make on the girls I dated, and probably explains why I didn’t get laid very often. This once, however, perhaps because all my blood had left my head and run into my penis, l was panicked into an attempt at an arrogant and less than honorable pass at this naked lady with whom I unaccountably found myself sharing a bubbly bath tub.

“Mrs. Stockton....,” I began, but she interrupted.

“I think ‘Mrs. Stockton’ is a little formal under the circumstances. Most people who I snuggle up to in the nude call me Peg. I’d like for you to do so too.”

“Ah, sure, Mrs...... er, Ma’am... I mean Peg.” I was stammering now, off balance even at the inception of my plan, and fast loosing my nerve. I managed to rally some, however, recovering just enough of my false courage to tell her something of the desire that was raging inside me.

“No! No, I’m fine. Great! Terrific! You can’t imagine how good this feels. There is one thing tho, I sorry to be so forward and fresh, and I do apologize..., but it drives me crazy to have you up against me..., maybe..., I mean I hope..., I hope I feel good to you too. God help me Mrs..., I mean Peg, but I want to kiss you. I’m dying to kiss you. Would you be angry if I kissed you?”

Now I’ve done it I thought. She’s going to slap my face and tell me to get my insolent kid ass home where it belongs. But she didn’t. For a moment or two she looked at me seriously as if trying to read something in my eyes. Maybe she found what she was looking for. Maybe she recognized my tortured overwhelming need for her body..., and for her smile. Then it happened. Slowly, bit by bit, beginning at the corner of one lip, and then spreading across her face to her eyes, the sun broke out again..., she was smiling, another of those lovely smiles.

“I’m so sorry Ricky. I didn’t know I was teasing you. How cruel of me. My husband once called me a prick tease. I guess there were, and maybe there still are, times when he was right, but I swear I never mean to be. Sometimes I am just selfish and don’t pay as much attention as I should. You see I have so enjoyed having your company today, so much so that I didn’t want you to leave. I have a confession. It was scandalous of me, but I purposely baited you with my body to keep you here today. Moreover, hussy that I am, I don’t regret it for a moment. It may have been cruel to you but it worked for me. And no, you are certainly not alone in enjoying the touch of our bodies together. It may be hard for you to believe under the circumstances, but ordinarily I just wouldn’t do this sort of thing. Indeed it has been so long since..., since..., Oh hell I can’t go into that..., but I don’t mind admitting that it feels very good indeed to have young male muscles rubbing my flanks and my thighs. God, since we have been sitting here, all I can think about is how nice it would be to have your chest against my breasts. Us old broads get horny too, you know.”

“Of course you can kiss me. Please kiss me Ricky.”

With that request, her hands grabbed at the back of my head and pulled my face to hers. We kissed long and hard, our tongues dueling as if to prove who wanted the other the most. When she pulled me to her, my body rolled toward hers, and in our tight quarters there was no place for me to end up but partly on top of her. As I began to recover from the shock of our kiss I realized that my chest was indeed shoved against one of her breasts. More than that, my raging hard-on was now also pressing against her belly only slightly to the side and just above her pussy. I wondered just how Peg might react to being under me in an almost-ready-to-be-fucked position like this. Had I made an inadvertent mistake that over played my hand?

When we finally pried our mouths apart, however, Her first words were reassuring. She enjoyed where I was, the weight of my body on hers, and the feel my rod near her pussy, as much as I enjoyed being on top of her.

“God, Ricky, You have a great cock. I can feel it pressing on my belly so close to my sex, so promising. I love it there. Its been so long since a man’s erect penis has laid on my belly and threatened my pussy. I’m sorry I was such a prick teasing bitch. I won’t be any more I promise. Here, let me make things up to you.”

Her hand was on my shaft, slowly, lovingly, jacking me, pulling at my erection, stretching me toward her cunt. I tried to reply in kind with one hand on a tit, my mouth on a nipple, and my free hand searched the hollow between her legs. It found what it was looking for there. As quickly and simply as that I seized the sexual core of my dream woman in the palm of my hand. There was no protest from her, only quiet moan. Playfully I caressed her pussy lips with my fingers while my thumb found her clit. It wasn’t hard to locate. In her excitement that little nub was as erect as my cock, just a whole bunch smaller. I slid my social finger as deep as it would reach inside her slit, and as I did, I gave her nipple a love bite. She moaned as before, but louder now. I released her nipple from my teeth that I might demand her surrender.

“What do you want Peg? What do you want me to do to you?”

“Oh, Ricky, Please Ricky, Please take me now. Please! I want you inside me! I can’t stand it. I beg you, FUCK ME RICKY! Fuck me with your big cock!”

The slow jacking of my cock by her hand was already beginning to call up a flood of sperm from my balls, and I was every bit as on fire as she was. Ironically, the missionary fuck position turned out to be the best way for two people to share that little hot tub. With me between her legs, and her back against the tub wall, it was relatively easy for me to reach her tits with my hands if not my mouth, and with me on top, there was room to spread her legs for my hips. I wasn’t inside her yet but I was in the saddle and in control. This lovely female was a captive under me and at my mercy, waiting helplessly for me to fuck her. There was no choice, no escape, but then neither was there any protest nor struggle from my victim. To the contrary, it was her dainty hand that reached into my crotch and guided my member into the portal of her sex.

“Please, go easy Ricky,” she begged me. “You’re so big you’ll hurt me. I’ve never been fucked with a cock as big as yours. Please be gentle with me.”

Slowly I eased my hips downward, and inch by inch my penis disappeared inside this unbelievably sexy woman. I could hear her gasp as she struggled to take my entire length into her love chute. Her hands were no longer needed to guide my cock, and her arms reached around me and clasped behind my back. With that iron grip she hugged me to her body so closely that I could no longer reach her breasts to caress them. What I could do was kiss her, and gratefully I did so, plunging my tongue into her mouth like a small imitation penis.

I regretted that we had not sucked each other before we fucked, but so ready were we, and so great was our need for each other, that there had been no time. I felt certain there would be other opportunities with more leisure in which to enjoy each other. Then she would suck me and I would eat her pussy. What delicious thoughts! As I worked my cock ever deeper inside her, my head filled with visions of what she might look like all naked and on her knees, her lips stretched with a mouthful of my meat. The picture was such a delight that I could swear my cock swelled even larger inside her cunt.

I was all the way inside her now, all the way to my balls. My lover was babbling in my ear.

“My God, Ricky, I have never been so full. No woman has ever been so full of a man as this. I am in heat, so ready to be fucked. I have never been this way before, not ever. My poor pussy is so stretched it aches..., and I LOVE IT. Oh, God, FUCK ME RICKY!!! Fuck me like I’ve never been fucked before. MORE, MORE, oh give me MORE. God how I love your penis. It has me split open and still I can’t get enough of it. Fuck me now Rick. Fuck me with your great penis and make me cum.”

I was willing, and I knew I couldn’t stand much more of this before I blew my own wad. Gritting my teeth, fighting against my own climax, I began to raise and lower my hips, pounding her with my cock, determined to make my penis forever the unrivaled master of her cunt. Peg was babbling incoherently. Her arms were no longer clasped around me, and her hands floating free raked my back with her nails drawing blood. I felt no pain.

It was maybe three minutes later when Her body shuddered under me like a leaf in the wind. Her scream in my ear confirmed it..., her orgasm had come, not just once but in a long string. Then, at that ideal peak of her passion, my ejaculation came following along behind.

Exhausted we lay there silently in the warmth of that bubbling water for a very long time. I was still on top of her, between her legs, and my softening cock remained deep inside her pussy, soaking in whatever of our mutual juices the swirling hot water had not washed away. It was Peg (it is so much easier for me to call her by her first name now that I have fucked her) who first interrupted our quiet moments of erotic reverie.

“Carol might come home any minute now. I don’t want her to catch her slutty mother like this. We need to get dressed and get you home.”

“Peg,” I assured her, “you are the least slutty woman I have ever known, although you certainly are the sexiest. I have been laid before, but you are the only woman I have ever made love with. God, Peg, that was just extraordinary, far above and beyond any sex I have ever had before.”

“It was that wasn’t it,” she replied. “Believe me, if I had my druthers I’d spend all night with you in here, but I’d can’t let my daughter know that I have seduced the neighbor’s son. We must get out of this tub and get you dressed and out of here.”


Minutes later with the help of his gorgeous naked woman I was dried and dressed. Peg had put on her robe without bothering with her bikini. I hugged her close, then pulled open the robe and kissed each nipple in turn before raising my head for another of those passionate French kisses on her mouth. Neither of us had mentioned anything about what might happen tomorrow. Peg let her head roll back and whimpered a little with each caress of her breasts by my hands.

“Will I see you tomorrow?” I asked.

“Ricky we mustn’t.”

“Just for a game of chess?” I pleaded.

“Well..., you can come over, but just for a game of chess.

“Will Carol be home?” I asked.

“No” was her only answer and she dropped her eyes as if to avoid any discussion about what that might mean.

I let it go at that and left. I would be back tomorrow.

To Be Continued…

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12