Home For The Summer Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

“No, Ricky Newton, you God damned bastard! You can’t leave me like this. I can’t stand this damned thing in my pussy. I’ll die here cumming. Turn me loose.”

“Talk to me nice Carol unless you want another spanking,” I warned her. “No you won’t die. No healthy whore has ever died from an orgasm, altho quite a few have tried. When I’m finished fucking your mother she’ll be home to turn you loose. Then again, maybe she won’t after the way you have treated her about divorcing your father. No sweat tho, eventually the batteries will run down. Have a nice night Carol.”

With my good bye said, I turned away and went out the door.

Thirty minutes later I turned into the almost entirely deserted parking lot of the downtown main office of the First National Bank, and parked my car beside Peg’s. One other vehicle was in the lot, a pickup with the trade name “Simmon’s Security” painted on the door. Clearly this must be the Bank Guard’s vehicle and since there were no others in the lot, it looked like only the guard and Peg were still at work inside.

A light was on in he lobby behind the big glass door. Sitting at a desk was the Guard. When I rapped on the door he came over and unlocked the door to let me in.

“Evening Sir! You are Ricky Newton. I’d recognize you anywhere,” the guard greeted me. “Mz Stockton told me to expect you. How do you like it up at Lincoln State? I saw you play many times when you were at Carter High. I was disappointed you didn’t go to Carolina.”

“Another damn ACC fan,” I thought, but I knew he meant well so I was polite. “Yes Sir! I couldn’t be happier than I am at Lincoln, and we have some great talent on our team. We’re hoping for a big year next season. Maybe even a trip to the Final Four. Anyway, Carolina seems to be getting along just fine without me.” “You’ll find Mz Stockton up on the third floor. She said you didn’t need to know the room number because she’d leave you a clue. Sounded strange to me, but that’s what she said. You two playing some kind of game? A scavenger hunt maybe?”

“Something like that,” I told him, grinning as I walked toward the elevator. To myself I thought, “I wonder what my sweet little vixen is up to?’

Coming out of the elevator on the third floor I was greeted with a long carpeted hall. Both walls were interrupted every 10 to 30 feet with closed gray doors. I started down the hall looking for the promised ‘clue’, and I hadn’t gone far when there it was.

Hanging on one door knob was a pair of white silk panties, delicate and perfumed.

I turned the knob and opened the door. There Peg stood leaning against a big executive desk, even more beautiful than I remembered. She was absolutely radiant, and beaming with a cat-that-ate-the-canary smile that was so temptingly delicious that it took me a full minute to register on anything else. I should have been quicker on the up take. The gray skirt business suit and frilly white blouse she had gone to work in were now laying on the desk behind her. That left her posing demurely in front of me dressed only in high heels, dark hose, and her undies (less her panties of course).

But what hose and undies!

These were real nylons, the sexy kind women once wore to tempt their men before the invention of that male proof semi-chastity belt called panty hose. What those classic hose did for her was spectacular. In the subdued light of the office, those smooth sheer stockings made Peg’s naturally long and shapely legs seem to go on forever.

Then there was the white garter belt that was holding the hose taut at the top. With the panties that had been over them already off, that white belt with the dangling hose supports perfectly framed her pretty pussy and carefully trimmed dark bush. Gosh, wouldn’t you think women would want to wear a thing as sexy as that garter belt all the time?

As lovely as she was from the belly button down, however, Peg was even sexier up top. Tightly wrapped around her rib cage, and reaching up under her breasts, was a soft smooth white garment I will call a corset for want of anything better to use in my limited vocabulary for female underwear. That name, however, may be a misnomer, and probably is. Despite having soft stays at the ribs and a snug fit, it didn’t do anything of what I understand a corset is for. For openers, the midriff was quite bare, and it didn’t pinch down Peg’s waist size at all. Indeed, altho tight, the garment didn’t seem to actually squeeze her anywhere. What it did do was to provide a firm base for a reinforced half bra that forced Peg’s already almost perfect breasts up and out. At the same time her nipples were left exposed and out front to shove against whatever blouse might be covering them (and I might add, highly vulnerable to the lips of a lover when left uncovered.)

The effect of this elaborate lifting bra was absolutely awesome. I had noticed when Peg had left her house earlier in the evening neatly dressed in that lovely gray skirt and suit coat that her nipples seemed unusually prominent against her blouse. Now I knew why, and I also knew that this sexy show was something she had planned special just for me.

Well, Peg it worked. I was as horny as a moose, and I could hardly wait to get my hands on all that lovely tit flesh so temptingly lifted and displayed for my pleasure. Yet I did and said nothing at all for a long minute or two. I could only stand there in total admiration while I struggled with my inventory of the sexy undies on this delightful woman. Thru it all, Peg also continued to stand motionless, leaning against the big desk, still smiling, but blushing prettily at the slutty way she had chosen to greet me.

“Like me big boy?” she asked. “Didn’t somebody say something about fucking my brains out on the bank president’s desk. Well, this is his office, and this is his desk. I’m waiting.

Its not easy for a college boy jock to admit, but when she said that I just melted. My knees buckled, and I was hardly able to get my breath. This gorgeous lovable woman, this erotic dream all perfumed and posing in her sexy underwear like an expensive whore, had just invited me to fuck her. How could I be so God damned Lucky?

“Come here you sexy wench,” I said walking toward her, “You think that a little nylon and a smile earns you the use of my cock do you? Well, I’m not as easy as all that. Let me see how you feel and smell, and how wet your pussy is. Then I’ll decide whether you deserve to be spread on the president’s desk and hard fucked.”

She was stooping at my feet, taking off my shoes, opening my pants, stripping me from the waist down while I just as hurriedly shed my shirt. Leaving my clothes behind me in a puddle on the floor I led her by the hand to a large leather couch against one wall.

I laid down first and pulled her down on top of me. More than anything right then I ached to enjoy the body of this woman, to feel all that smooth nylon on my skin, to have the firm flesh under it pressing against mine. As always, Peg was compliant to my need, pushing herself against me, opening her silken thighs to allow my hands to roam over them, then squeezing her legs together to close on my hand as my fingers found her pussy and began to stroke her clit. The soft fabric of that corset-bra rubbed high against my chest as I filled my mouth with first one and then the other of those compressed breasts and protruding nipples. I heard her moan as I bit down ever so gently on the nub of one tit. Another moan signaled the arrival of two of my fingers as deep as they would reach inside her pussy.

It was delicious, unbelievable, unforgettable. It was sex like none I had ever had before, sex like few people ever have. I was drowning in a sea of smooth sensuous nylon and female flesh, unable to decide whether I wanted to fuck this lovely creature or to spend the rest of my life rubbing against her. Eventually tho I felt the walls of her vagina spasm on my fingers. Her first orgasm had arrived and she became more insistent that we move on to pleasures beyond the mere stroking of long silky legs and the teasing of a wet and open pussy.

Her head was between my legs, her mouth locked on my cock. I couldn’t take it, at least I couldn’t and still have anything left to give her the pleasure she deserved. I pulled her head away, off of my cock, and lifted her body back up to my chest where I could kiss her on the mouth.

“On the desk woman,” I ordered. “Spread for me. I’m going to fuck your brains out as promised.”

“Oh God yes, Ricky! Please fuck me now. I’m so ready.”

Once I had her on her back sprawled across that big executive desk, I took her cunt with all the demanding dominating authority I could muster. She was mine, this beautiful and horny neighbor lady who loves my penis, who would not, could not, deny me her sexy body ever again. It was truly sex on a high level that in all my life since I have never been able to reach again.

When our orgasms were done, and my white sticky seed was seeping from her stretched and hungry pussy, we lay side by side across that great desk. We lay there silently at first, struggling to catch our breath, then giggling like a couple of naughty school kids who had just put a frog in the teacher’s desk. It was after all, quite funny. Who would guess tomorrow morning that this big sheet of fine mahogany in the office of a proper and probably stuffy bank president had just hours before been used as Peg and I had so audaciously just done.

“My wonderful boy stallion.” Peg was holding my soft member tenderly in her hands. “How I do love this great penis. I want you to take me again you know, and yet I am terribly curious. That didn’t sound much like the daughter I know on the phone. What a remarkable change of attitude. Why don’t you tell me all about it while I suck you hard again? Kill two birds with one stone as it were.

I told her all of what I had done to Carol. First how I had cruelly spanked her. I described how I made her kneel with her painful buttocks up in the air order that I could suck her tush and play with her ass. I repeated how she begged me to fuck her. I told of the promise Carol had made to respect her mother’s privacy from now on. With a good deal of reluctance I also admitted that I had forced Carol to agree that I could fuck her anytime I wanted. I didn’t want to tell Peg about that, but she was entitled to know the truth.

“That’s all right my love,” Peg assured me, as she momentarily quit sucking on what was fast developing into an impressive erection. “I know my bitch of a daughter and I expected nothing different. I am just grateful for what you seem to have accomplished with her.”

Peg laughed when I told her the way I had left Carol, tied spread-eagle across her bed with a running vibrator tied in her pussy. “Another coup for my boy stallion. I think it is time that I show him my gratitude by servicing his cock with my pussy again.”

This time we didn’t use the desk. I sat in the president’s big leather swivel chair as Peg mounted me, pegging herself over my now resurrected pleasure stick. The slick stockings on her legs were a bit of heaven to me. I could feel them slipping and sliding against my thighs with her every motion as she bounced up and down, riding-the-rod to a continuous string of orgasms. I in turn again enjoyed all that delicious tit flesh offered up to me by that marvelous corset-bra. I was able to last longer this time, but in the end, no man can forever stand Pegs warm and loving pussy. I filled her with my cum for a last time for this evening before we dressed to go home.

You should have seen the way the two of us worked together trying to distract that guard and escape thru the lobby without him suspecting what we had been up to. It reminded me of when I was thirteen trying to slip into the movies without paying. This night at the bank, however, had been more fun than any free movie when I was thirteen... or any other experience of my life I can think of.

To Be Concluded...

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12