Home for the Taking

Story Info
She is taken advantage of by her step-brother.
2.3k words
4.2
221.4k
125

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nineteen-year-old Marianne felt bored. She'd just gotten back from lunch at a little French restaurant that had recently opened up down the street, and it seemed to the young woman as though she'd been at work for days, instead of just hours. She idly kicked off her 3" black heels and leaned on her desk with one arm, the index finger of her other hand absentmindedly running back and forth along the neckline hem of her shirt, tracing a line up her shoulder, then down, dipping into her bodice and moving across the tops of her young, firm breasts. After a few minutes she was just running the finger across her breasts, feeling the soft flesh cool against her fingertip, swinging her feet back and forth, and letting her mind wander.

"Ahem," her boss cleared her throat. "Marianne."

Marianne jumped, quickly putting her hand in her lap and sitting up straight, her face flushing a deep red. "Sorry!" She squeaked.

"Are you busy?" Her boss asked frostily, cool eyes sweeping over her secretary's chest and noticing a certain...perkiness.

The girl shook her head no, searching hastily, and unsuccessfully, for her shoes with her feet.

"Could you please bring the Caldwell files to my office?" Her eyes rose to the secretary's face.

"Right away, Ms. Raolins." She felt a brief swell of triumph as her right foot touched one of her shoes.

The slender brunette slipped the shoe on as her boss walked away, hips swaying slightly in a tight, fitted skirt. Although Marianne considered herself straight, and had not done anything with another girl since early high school (and only kissing anyway), she couldn't help feeling a tingling of awareness between her thighs whenever she saw Ms. Raolins sashaying confidently past in one of her short skirts that pulled beautifully around her tight ass, or from imagining what her pussy might taste like. Would she be sweet, like honey, or more like a ripe peach? It didn't help, either, that she'd caught her boss looking at her a couple times in a way that seemed as though she had the same thoughts about Marianne.

"Marianne! Caldwell files! Now!"

Her boss's shout startled her out of another bout of mind wandering.

"Coming, Ms. Raolins," She called back, snatching up the yellow folder filled with the files on the Caldwell estate and slipping her other shoe on hurriedly in order to run into the spacious office her boss occupied. She placed the files on the desk and turned to go.

"Marianne."

She turned around, eyes down, hands behind her back, twisting her fingers together, unaware of the entirely seductive picture she posed. "I'm so sorry, Ms. Raolins. I didn't mean to let my mind wander." She nibbled her lower lip worriedly.

The older woman stood, half smiling, her fingertips on the desk in front of her. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off, Marianne. There isn't that much that really needs to be done here, the day is so slow, so you can get some sun, and be back tomorrow, ready to focus, right?"

Marianne looked up, smiling now. "Thank you, Ms. Raolins."

She turned and left, stopping at her desk only long enough to grab her purse and clock out before heading to her car, the humid Texas air outside swelling over her like a wave as she left the building.

Once on the road, she wove her cherry-red BMW convertible impatiently through the mid-day traffic, hot air blowing through her long hair. If she hurried, she'd have a couple hours of tanning by the pool before anyone else got home, which meant she could ditch the swimsuit and get an all over tan. Her mom was out of town, her step-dad at the office for several more hours, and her step-brother, who was a junior in college, should be gone until dinnertime.

Gravel flew as she sped up the long driveway to her family's 6 bedroom house, which sat on 50 acres, bordered by tall poplar trees. She parked and grabbed her purse, slowing her pace a little as she entered the house and the air conditioning hit her hot skin. She started stripping off her clothes as she started up the stairs to her bedroom, getting down to her matching light purple lace bra and panties by the time she got through the bedroom door. Dropping the clothes in a pile next to the closet, she grabbed a dark blue string bikini she knew looked great on her toned body...not that she really intended on wearing it--unless someone came home before she was finished. Naked, with suntan oil and bikini in hand, she headed down to the pool.

At the pool she grabbed a cushioned tanning mattress and placed it where the sun was in full force. She wasted no time in covering every inch of her skin in the dark suntan oil and stretching out on her stomach, feeling a tiny breeze tickle across her ass as the sun caressed her body. About 20 minutes later she flipped over onto her back, putting on purple suntanning glasses to protect her eyes, and leaning her head back, completely relaxed in the warm rays.

Now that she was on her back the breeze from before tickled between her legs, teasing at her. She could only take so much before her slender fingers with their new french manicure followed its path. One slim digit slipped between her legs to play with her clit, flicking softly back and forth. The combination of the warm sun and the memory of her boss's ass this morning in her tight skirt pooled moisture where her finger played.

"Well, what do we have here?" A deep, unexpected, male voice asked.

Marianne shot up, snatching off her glasses with one hand and covering her pussy with the other. "Michale!"

Her step-brother smiled at her smugly. "Looks like I got home just in time to give you a hand..." He paused. "Or something else equally as nice."

He was already dressed in swim shorts, his tanned, muscular upper body exposed, and she could see the fabric tenting out in front as he leered at her.

"Pervert!" She spat, standing up and grabbing a nearby towel to wrap around her as she moved to pass him and go into the house. This wasn't an entirely new scenario. Since their parents had married 5 years earlier Michale was constantly trying to catch her in compromising positions.

He reached out and caught her arm as she moved to go by, jerking her into his body and causing her to gasp as her soft breasts came into contact with his hard chest and his cock thrust into her stomach.

"How am I a pervert for noticing a hot body and wanting to fuck it?" he asked, his voice low. "Besides, you're over 18."

She tried, unsuccessfully, to jerk out of his grip. "I'm your sister!" she retorted hotly. "You can't fuck me...and you shouldn't be looking." She hit him with one hand. "Let me go, or I'm telling!"

He was already loosening the tie on his shorts and simply laughed at her threat. "Go ahead. It's your word against mine...and we both know who they'll believe when it comes down to the 'party girl' or the well-behaved son. Besides," he continued, pulling the knot loose, "You're not my real sister...you're my step-sister."

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she realized he was really planning on going through with this. "Michale, stop!" she shouted, starting to panic. She tried to get away again, but his grip just tightened, causing her to wince.

Michale shook his head at her, pulling her closer. "You're not getting away this time, Marianne. Ever since Dad married your mom you've been parading around in those skimpy outfits and lingerie. You have no idea how many times I've beat off after you've spent all day getting me hard...teasing me. If you ask me, you've been asking for it." He started to slip his suit off. "And now you're going to get it."

When Marianne tried a third time to jerk away, this time almost succeeding, since he was focusing on ridding himself of his shorts, his eyes grew dark. She felt herself lifted up and then slammed down on the tanning cushion. Not quite hard enough to lose her breath, she still lay stunned for a minute, which was long enough for Michale to finish stripping and come down over her, covering her body with his own. The young girl could feel the proof of his lust for her pressing hard into her stomach. In spite of her panic and shock at the situation, she could feel an answering surge of wetness in her pussy as his hips pressed forward against hers.

"You're gonna give it to me and like it!" Michale hissed into her ear. "Now...and whenever else I want it." His fingers slipped between her legs, the cream flowing there allowing him to freely press into her. He laughed.

"Fuck, yeah. See? You want this just as much as I do. You're dripping with how much you want it."

He pulled his fingers out, pushing them into her mouth, forcing her to lick them clean before he pried open her legs, grabbing his cock and running the tip along her pussy, making her gasp each time he pressed against her clit. She couldn't help looking down to see what he looked like, and was both surprised and nervous when she saw him. Although about average in length at 7 inches, his engorged member was by far the thickest she'd ever seen.

"Stop this, Michale!" She demanded once more, trying to grab the wrist of the hand wrapped around his cock. He quickly used the other hand to grab both of her arms and pin them over her head.

"You're not stopping this!" He growled, placing the head of his member between her lips and starting to penetrate her. "Not this time...or the next..." He surged forward, splitting her open as she screamed, "or the next."

Marianne felt every inch as he pushed forward, sinking inexorably deeper. He throbbed inside her and she felt her juices gush over his cock. About halfway in he pulled back and she relaxed slightly, thinking maybe he was coming to his senses and was going to let her up. No such chance. He surged forward again, pressing as deep as he could go in one thrust, burying himself balls deep inside her and groaning in pleasure as her hot, soaked flesh surrounded him fully.

"Oh, yesssss, baby," he hissed, pulling out only to thrust forward once more.

She had never had anyone this big before. All her previous boyfriends had either been smaller, thinner, or unable to last long enough to get this far. Her step-brother's hard dick inside her felt good, she had to admit, and he definitely had stamina. Each time he penetrated her it stroked an inner fiery tingling higher and stronger. She let out a moan as he drove into her particularly hard and deep.

"Michale..." She groaned. "Please..."

"Please what?" He asked, a grin of triumph on his self-satisfied face. "Please fuck you harder? Please make you cum so hard you won't remember anyone but me? Gladly, sister." He leaned down, each of his hands encircling one of her wrists, holding them high above her head, and increased his pace, his hips slamming forward, fucking her hard with deep, thorough strokes.

Marianne could feel an orgasm building, against her will. Heat swirled through her body as her nerve endings came alive, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps.. Suddenly Michale pulled completely out of her.

"Turn over," He commanded abruptly.

"What?" Her body was still in shock from its sudden deprivation so close to completion.

Instead of asking again, her step-brother grabbed her hips and flipped her over, pulling her ass up and stabbing his cock back inside her roughly in a single motion, burying his entire length inside her in one stroke. She screamed again as he sank into her pussy, his cock hitting new spots and feeling as if it was invading deeper than ever before, which she hadn't even thought possible. Soon she could feel her orgasm building again as his thick tool plundered her depths, stroking in and out past her lips, her copious juices helping it to slide freely back and forth.

Her orgasm overtook her without warning as she tried to deny it, a final scream bubbling out of her mouth as her pussy clenched down on the cock inside her. She felt him falter in his rythm as she came over his penis, spasming uncontrollably. As distracted as she was by her orgasm, it seemed to her that he was swelling even bigger. An instant later she realized what this meant, but by then it was too late to jerk away as he spasmed and exploded inside her, filling her young, fertile womb with fresh, healthy semen.

"Bastard!" she choked out as soon as she was able to talk. "You bastard! Why would you cum inside me? You know I'm not on birth control!"

Instead of answering he flipped her back over, straddling her chest and sticking his cum-covered cock in her face. "Lick it clean, sis."

The girl turned her face to the side. "Get that aw..."

He shoved his dick into her open mouth as she tried to talk, forcing her to clean him. Placing a kiss on her forhead, he stood. "You're a good fuck, Marianne. You might want to start taking the pill, 'cuz we'll definitely have some more fun together this summer, don't you worry." He didn't wait for a reply before diving into the pool and starting his daily laps.

Marianne lay for a minute, staring at the grass to the side of her, then reached for a towel and used it to wipe their cum from her thighs and face. "He will regret raping me," she pouted and swore under her breath. Secretly, though, she knew that had he only asked and seduced her, she would have given it to him willingly.