Home for the Weekend

Story Info
He's caught with his pants around his ankles.
1.9k words
4.18
76.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out innocently enough. I was home from college; it was one of those short kinds of stays where you take your clothes home to be washed, get as many hot meals from mom as possible, and leave with as little notice as when you came. It was early September, with the temperatures in the '90s, the perfect kind of day to lie in the sun before it starts to get cold again.

I happened to come home during a Friday morning so I could do all my laundry for free and still be able to leave early Saturday so I could party that night. After finishing my tasks, I found some time to idle away while I waited for my little sister to come home from high school, where she was finishing up her last year. I got bored and eventually rediscovered the stash of porn tapes I had hid in the corner of my closet in a shoebox. I thought 'What the hell! Might as well enjoy my wait.' I really got into the lesbian scene playing out on my TV, so I unbuttoned my pants and lifted my ass off the bed and pulled my drawers and pants off in one motion. "Ah! Much better."

I reached for my handy bottle of lube and was soon working it all over my very appreciative cock. I was soon stroking all 7" of meat when I heard a voice say,

"I'll go change in John's room"

'Oh shit! My sister is home and she brought a friend with her! And she's coming into my room!'

I had just enough time to fumble for the remote to turn the TV off when I heard the handle of my bedroom door start to turn. 'Ok, porn off, pants still around ankles. Conclusion: Not good.'

Just as I turned my pale, white ass to the door as I rolled to my side, the door opened up. As I flung myself off the bed and onto the floor, my intruder walked in. I looked up to see the surprised countenance of my sister's friend Rachel. She had probably got quite a good look at my idiotic, bare-assed self, roll off the bed. Surprise is probably not the right word.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were here."

'What a minute. How could she not? My car is in the driveway, and my sister and her probably pulled up right behind it. I wasn't down stairs, and my door which is always open, was closed. Accident indeed! Still I'm lying on the floor with a rock-hard, lubed erection, and my pants are around my ankles, not allowing me to get up. Possible explanation: none.'

"I guess I forgot to lock the door." I could feel my face turn bright red in my horrible embarrassment.

"I guess I forgot to knock." She said innocently. But there was an evil little grin that was under the surface. I think she knew I was in here, she heard the porn actresses' voices coming from my TV, and still opened it. Did she really hope to find me like this? Should I ask?

"I guess you did. So what exactly did you see?"

Her face unveiled that evil grin; "Oh I saw a whole lot of you, John. Or should I call you BIG John?"

This definitely caught me off-guard. I'm in college, but college girls are never this forward. She wanted a piece of me, and I was more than willing to oblige her request. Nevertheless, I was still tongue-tied by her sheer boldness, especially when my sister, her best friend, could walk in at any time.

"Shh! My sister is going to hear you! Shut the door."

Well, she's good at following orders. She promptly shut the door behind her and locked it. Things just got more interesting, and my heart started to beat just a little bit faster.

"What are you doing? My sister will find us in here."

"As far as she knows, I'm in here changing into my swimsuit."

My dick might have possible grown an extra inch or two when she said that. "How the hell are you going to do that with me in here?"

"It's no big deal. You've seen a naked girl before haven't you?"

"Of course! But only when we're getting ready to, you know…"

"I know what?"

"When we're getting ready to have sex."

"So you want to have sex with me? Well, it'll have to be a quickie, I think your sister would get mad if we took too long."

"I can't have sex with you, with my sister in the house. And my girlfriend would kill me."

"Well how am I going to change if the only time you see a girl naked, you demand sex from her?"

"I didn't say that! I meant…" But before I could finish that statement she quickly made her way to the other side of the bed to stand above me.

"Will you settle for a blow-job then? I've really got to hurry."

Just then my sister called out, "Hey Rachel. What's taking so long? Do you need help getting off your clothes?"

"Give me five minutes. I've got something to take care of." Rachel replied as she got down on her knees before the bed.

"You're going to have to hop up onto the bed. It's easier to blow you when you dick is elevated." She didn't have to explain her technique to me anymore. I whipped off the clothing still around my ankles and pulled myself onto the bed. I laid on my back with my legs dangling to either side of Rachel and we both admired how hard and swollen my cock had become.

"Gina sure wasn't lying. You're really hung!" 'Gina, my sister said what?!' I turned beet red and stammered, "Wha…What?!"

"She said she scoped you out lots of times while you were jacking off to your porn videos. She knew you'd be home today. We thought you'd like to swim with us and show off your charms."

"She… what?"

"But when we saw that you door was shut, and the porn music was playing, we came up with a new plan."

'This can not be happening. This makes absolutely no sense. My God, she has a hot, wet mouth.'

All thoughts disappeared as Rachel's lithe, young tongue flicked the tip of my dick, then splayed across the underside. Soon her cherry red covered lips where wrapping themselves over my swollen cock-head before they slowly traveled down the length of my cock. She repeated this several times, working more and more of my shaft into her hot, cock-eating hole. Her tongue did magic to the underside of my shaft as her slender, long-fingered hand slowly pumped up and down on the shaft near my balls.

She definitely had this move down pat. She had my to the brink of a mind-blowing cum when she did something even my girlfriend had never done; she wrapped her fingers around my nut sack and gave a firm, but gentle squeeze and light tug. I gave her no warning, but simply unloaded the contents of my swollen testicles down her lovely throat. She must have known what effect she had on men, as she swallowed my yogurt down with out missing a stroke. She slowed down after a few seconds and took her hand of my cock. She left it in her mouth as she applied a vacuum-like suction of my semi-erect cock. She managed to suck every last drop of semen from my dick before she pulled her head back and my dick pulled out with an audible pop!

"You sure are tasty."

"Where the hell did you learn how to do that?"

"From your sister and your cousin, Frank."

'The bastard! He gets sucked off by this little hottie and doesn't even tell me. Last time I share anything with him. Did she say my sister?'

"My sister?"

"Yeah. She sucks one mean cock. She doesn't have a bad reputation because she tells everyone she sucks that she'll spread rumors about the size of their dicks if they say anything."

"And you know this because?"

"I sometimes watch while she does it. Then we go fuck each other's brains out after words."

"You what? My sister is gay? But you just said…"

"Relax, we just experiment. She didn't tell you because she knew you'd freak. I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you. And no, she isn't gay, but I hope she stays bi-sexual for awhile."

'Rachel giving me head; Cousin Frank is no good bastard; my sister is bisexual.' My head was spinning, but it abruptly stopped as Rachel stood up and whipped her shirt off. I was stunned to see my sister had fine taste in 'partners?' Rachel had a modest B-cup to C-cup sized breasts. Perfect to get a nice hand full. She pulled her off-shoulder length auburn hair into a ponytail before unbuttoning and shimming out of her skirt.

I was rewarded with the sight of the kind of ass only a teenager has. Firm, high, rounded cheeks greeted me as she bent over and pulled her panties down her thighs. Her fuzz-covered pussy was visible to me as she bent at the waist to pick up her swimsuit. It was a bright, red one-piece from her high-school swim team. All those laps in the pool definitely paid off as I saw one long, creamy, well-toned leg after the other lift up before sliding through the leg holes of the suit. She turned toward me with the suit still at her crotch. Her well-toned legs and her waxed pussy greeted me as I gaped openly at her stunning physique. She said,

"Do you like what you see? I work out six days a week in the pool and I think the results speak for themselves."

"Yes. You're really hot. And I think my sister has very good taste."

It was her turn to blush. She hitched the suit above her waist and adjusted the leg holes and crotch. She reached behind her and undid the clasp of her brassiere, allowing the weight of her breasts to pull the bra cups forward. She hooked her thumbs on the shoulder straps and pulled the garment of her body. I was treated to the sight of one of the best pair of tits I have ever seen.

The full, C-cup sized breasts had pale pink aureole the size of half-dollars. Her erect nipples looked like pencil erasers as they jutted out toward me. These were the perkiest pair of tits I have every seen, even in all the magazines and porn sites I've visited. I found my feet and slowly got up off the bed. My cock was at full attention instantly.

"Do you like these?" She said as she cupped one in each hand and teased the nipples.

Like the big goon I am I replied, "I like."

I closed the distance between my outstretched hands and her perky breasts and brushed her hands to the side. I wrapped my own grubby, callused hands onto her perfect mounds and kneaded the firm tittie flesh.

"I like a lot."

I lowered my head to one nipple and greedily sucked on the breast, trying like hell to get to the milk inside. I switched sides and repeated the process. Her nipples were now at least a half an inch long and very red. She pulled my head from her chest and said,

"I think your sister is still waiting for me to finish. Or should I say, she's waiting for us."

I reluctantly released my handle on her tits, but not before giving each nipple a flick which brought a hearty moan from Rachel.