Home from College

Story Info
Step-daughter becomes her step-father's fuck-toy.
8.2k words
4.32
226.7k
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Incest story, sort of. More taboo, I suppose. All characters depicted are of legal age and consenting adults. This one is pure fiction, but the idea wouldn't go away, no matter how many times I shot at it. Stupid plot bunnies...

*****

Strange thing, life.

My name is Bill Marston. I'm 44 years old. I run a successful accounting business that allows me to mostly work from home. While I'll never be able to claim being rich, I am quite comfortable. I own a nice sized home on sixty wooded acres in the country. I've lived a quiet, relatively normal life. That being said, my life has certainly taken a big left turn of late.

Maybe I should lay a little groundwork. Ten years ago, I married my second wife, Joanne. I tend to pretend the first marriage never happened. Don't much care to go into it.

Our marriage was a happy one. I had never met a soul I was more compatible with, spiritually or sexually. Or sexually spirited. More on that, later.

Her daughter, Marcy, was ten at the time. Luckily for all of us, she and I bonded instantly. There was never a time that I didn't think of her as my daughter.

Then, three years ago, Joanne was killed driving home when an elderly man had a heart attack and swerved into Joanne's lane, hitting her head on and killing them both instantly. Marcy and I were both devastated.

After the funeral, Marcy's dead-beat dad decided he wanted her to come live with him. Of course, he just hoped to grab some of the money that would otherwise be used to take care of Marcy. We knew it, and Marcy practically begged me to let her stay with me.

I just hugged her and told her I never had any thought that she wouldn't be staying with me. My home will always be her home. She had less than a year before she turned 18 anyway. We had a lawyer make sure her father couldn't touch any of the money her mother left her in trust, and settled back into our lives.

We both missed Joanne terribly, but having each other to lean on made moving on much easier.

Then, a year later, she went off to college. She'd gotten into a fine school, the down side being that it was two states away. We only got to visit over the holidays and once when I trekked out to visit her there.

We spent her first summer home travelling, and had a wonderful time just spending time. And then, boom, off to her sophomore year she went. Summer vacation is terribly short.

I spent that second year realizing just how big and empty that house was. I even started thinking maybe it was time to start dating again. But I just couldn't make myself get out there.

Fact is, I spent a lot of time watching home videos. When I said Joanne was sexually spirited, I meant it. Spirited, liberated, and incredibly open-minded. She was also a submissive. She loved being dominated. She was never happier than when she was tied up, being flogged and getting brutally face-fucked while having huge toys rammed up her cunt and ass, or being gangbanged by large groups of men and women. She had massive orgasms just from being my toilet slave. There were very few things she wasn't willing to try, and there were very few things that she didn't get off on.

When we met, I was fairly naïve on such matters, but she introduced me to them one at a time, and we spent a great deal of time exploring the Dom/sub world.

To the rest of the world, we were your typical happy couple. In private, though...

We had some fun, let me tell you.

So I sat at home, watching videos of us fucking, and masturbated, and was lonely.

When Marcy called and told me she'd be home for the summer in three days, I was ecstatic. I missed my daughter something fierce. And I did think of her as my daughter. I've never at any time thought of her as 'step-daughter'. We weren't travelling this year, she'd said she would rather spend the summer taking it easy and relaxing around home. It had been a tough year for both of us.

Three days later, I heard her honking as she drove up the eighth mile lane to our house. I met her as she pulled up and jumped out of her car. "Dad!"

"Hi baby girl!" I wrapped her in a hug, then stepped back and looked her over. She had grown into a beautiful young lady, 5'3", long wavy red hair pulled back into a sloppy ponytail, and she had definitely inherited her mother's figure. She had that same playful twinkle in her green eyes that Joanne always had.

"Whew, honey, why are you so sweaty?" She was wearing a worn out old pair of cutoff jeans shorts and a tank top, both soaking wet. It was fairly obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, this old beater." She kicked the tire nearest to her. "There's something wrong with the electrical system. The A/C quit on me yesterday, and today the electric windows decided they didn't want to work either. It's like driving in a rolling sweat box."

I popped the trunk and started grabbing boxes. "Will you finally let me buy you a new car? We don't have to sell this one, I know how sentimental you are about it." The car had belonged to her mother. Marcy had refused to drive anything else.

"I suppose it's time. Can we get the old girl fixed up though? I just don't wanna let it go yet."

I headed inside with an armload. "Yes, honey. I'll get some estimates on getting it restored. You can drive my car until we get you a new one. I'll drive the truck." I had a nice, sensible car for my daily driver. You know, boring. I also had a '77 Chevy Stepside. I excused buying it saying it would be useful around the property, which it was. The truth was it was the same truck I had when I was 16. I'd found it rusting on a backlot in town and had it restored, dropping a hot 350 under the hood with an updated 5-speed manual trannie.

Honestly, I loved the sound of the dual glass-packs as I romped on it going down the road. Yes, I never grew up.

We spent the next half hour lugging her stuff up to her room, then grabbed some cold drinks and went out back by the pool. She took one look at the water, let out a whoop and jumped in, clothes and all. I plopped down in a deck chair and laughed as she made a show of enjoying the cool water.

It was good to have my baby home.

After a while, she climbed out of the pool and sat in the chair next to me, letting the sun dry her. I have to admit, I probably stared at her and her see through shirt a bit longer than I should have, but she didn't seem to notice.

I shook it off. "So, you never did tell me what you want to do this summer other than not travel."

She shrugged, sipping her beer. "Kinda like to just take it easy. Veg out by the pool. Go four wheeling, maybe go fishing. We haven't done that in years."

I laughed. "Been a while. We can pick up our licsences next time we're in town. I've still got that old John boat out back. And your four wheeler is ready to go. Anything else you'd like to do?"

"Not really. This year was a bitch, and next year will probably be worse. How 'bout we just take things as they come. Mostly, I'm just glad to be home."

That night I made us ribeyes on the grill. She took a shower and went to bed early, tired from the long drive. I went to bed happy. The house didn't feel quite so empty.

The next few days went by peaceably enough. She settled in, I got used to wearing clothes around the house again, and we got to know each other again. I had the feeling she had something she wanted to talk about, but I left it alone, figuring she'd bring it up when she was ready.

She did.

I had to go meet a client in town the Friday after she got home. I thought I'd be gone most of the day, but we finished several hours sooner than I figured, so I wound up arriving home around 2:00 instead of five like I'd originally thought.

When I walked into the living room, I got the shock of my life. There sat Marcy on the couch, bare-ass naked, plowing huge dildos into her pussy and ass. And then I noticed what was on the big-screen tv. It was one of the videos I made with her mom. It was in the middle of a scene where she was being double fucked in the ass while I stood over her head pissing into her open mouth and a woman stood to one side beating her huge tits with a flogger.

I stood there gaping, stunned speechless.

Marcy didn't even slow down. "Hi, daddy!" I realized I was waving at her, still unable to speak. She smirked at me, then went into overdrive, slamming the two dildos in and out until she orgasmed violently, actually squirting a huge amount of girl cum, soaking her legs, the couch, and spraying the coffee table she had her feet propped up on.

I could hear Joanne climaxing on the tv, but I couldn't take my eyes off Marcy. She relaxed, letting the toys fall out of her well used holes to thud on the floor, smiling at me the whole time. "You're home early."

"Uh... yeah... We finished early..."

"I noticed." She was lazily stroking her clit. "I love this video, daddy. It's one of my favorites. I Jill off to it all the time."

That finally woke me up. I realized I was equal parts shocked, turned on and angry. "ONE of your favorites! How many have you watched?"

"All of them. I made copies to take with me to school. It's almost as good as watching it live was."

"WHAT!?"

"I snuck down a few times and watched you two in your play room." She gave a mock shiver. "God, that was hot! Then, last summer, I stumbled on your video collection right before I went back to school. It was so fucking hot, I made copies of everything so I could take my time watching them. Which I did, over and over and over. I always have the most intense, amazing orgasms watching you two."

She was running her whole hand in and out of her dripping twat at this point. "I bought a whole slew of toys to play with, even rubber fists, because I wanted to copy what you and mom did. I actually scared one of my neighbors one night when I fisted my pussy and ass at the same time while I watched mom doing the same thing. I came so loudly they thought I was being attacked or something."

I had thought our basement playroom was completely private. So much for that. God, she was sexy, sitting there fisting herself. I shook myself back to reality again. Angry, you're supposed to be angry, idiot! "Those videos are private, young lady! What were you doing snooping through my stuff?"

She could see how angry I was. She sat up, waving her hands. One of which was positively dripping after being yanked out of her sopping pussy. "No no no, not snooping! I swear! I found them by accident. You still have copies on your computer. Your privacy settings were turned off, and my laptop automatically linked with yours. I went to pull up some music videos in media player, and BOOM, there's a video of you fisting mom's ass. Once I picked my jaw up off the floor, I couldn't stop watching. I spent the rest of that day getting myself off watching all that amazing, kinky shit you two did."

Trying to get a grip, I picked up the remote and hit pause. The screen froze as Joanne was gulping down two streams of urine, a look of bliss on her face. That had been an amazing weekend. I sat down heavily next to Marcy, my mind going in circles.

She sat there quietly, still naked, waiting for me to say something.

"Has anybody else seen these?" I didn't care for the idea that these private memories might be out in the world.

"Absolutely not! I was very careful. I wouldn't desecrate mom's memory by letting these go public."

"Okay. Okay." I took several deep breaths, slowly calming down. "You still shouldn't have taken these, Marcy."

"I'm sorry, dad. I just... I couldn't help myself."

I sat back, staring at the ceiling. 'She's your daughter alright Jo!', I thought to myself. "Okay. No harm done." I looked at Marcy, forcing myself to ignore the gorgeous nude body. "Guess I just don't get how watching a bunch of old fogies like us turns you on that much."

She looked at me like I was nuts. "Old fogies?" She pointed at the screen. "This is the hottest shit I've ever seen! You, mom, your friends, you're all gorgeous! I watch these and..."

"And...?"

She stared at her feet for a moment, then looked me square in the eye. "And, I can't stop thinking how I wish it was me in those videos in mom's place, being used, being abused, being fucked like that. You have no idea how badly I want that. How badly I need that."

That set me right back. My sweet, innocent baby girl had grown up. It's one of those things that tends to smack you upside the head when you least expect it.

"So... Ummm... You're trying to find someone to do this with, then?"

She got down on her knees in front of me. Good lord, but she was beautiful! "No. Not looking. Already found." She put her hands on mine. "At least, I hope."

Slowly, the light bulb went on. "Me? You want me to be your Dom?"

"Yes, daddy. Very much."

"But I'm your father!"

"Yes, you'll always be my daddy. But, technically, you're my step-dad. We're not blood relations. So it wouldn't be incest." She gave a cute little shrug. "Technically."

I stood up and started pacing. "Yeah, okay, technically you're right. But in my head, it'll be incest. I'd be fucking my daughter."

She couldn't stop the evil little grin. "I know. And I'd be fucking my daddy."

She stood and slowly walked over to me. "I'm nineteen. I'll be twenty in three weeks. I'm a grown woman, and I know what I want. I know who I want." She stopped, almost touching me, the sunlight glinting off her sweaty body. "I very much want to submit to you, daddy. I want you to be my Master, just like you were my Mother's Master. I want you to do every nasty, kinky, perverted thing you ever did to her, to me, and more. There is nothing I won't do for you. Nothing."

She stepped back. "I'm yours to own, daddy, if you want me." She stood there for a second, then turned and headed for the stairs. "I'm going to take a shower. Please think about it, daddy."

I watched that perfect ass sway up the stairs and out of sight. It was like watching her mother. I sat down again, only to see Joanne staring back at me through the screen. "What should I do, baby? If you were still here, what would you want me to do?"

Then I remembered a conversation we'd had shortly before her death. It had surprised me at the time, and subsequent events had forced it from my mind. She had confided that she couldn't wait until Marcy turned 18, hoping to introduce her to our lifestyle. Her own mother had seduced her at 18, and she had many wonderful memories of the sexual adventures they shared. She hoped her own daughter would be as open minded.

I had laughed it off at the time, but now I realized Jo had gotten her wish. Marcy had inherited her mother's sexuality and open-mindedness. "Okay, luv. I guess I know what your answer is." I walked over to the tv and touched my fingers to her lips. "I love you. Always will."

Then I turned and made my way upstairs, shucking my clothes as I went, my erection pointing the way.

I slammed her bathroom door open, making her jump. She stood there, the water running over her body, staring at her naked father standing there. "On your knees! Now!"

She dropped, her knees thudding as they slammed into the floor. I stalked towards her. "If you want this, really want this, you've got it. But I am in charge. Me. I am your Master. You are my slave. As my slave, I own you. I do what I want, when I want, how I want. We will have a safe word, yes, but I expect my slave to not need to use it. I expect total submission."

I was standing next to the shower stall. I pulled the clear plastic curtain aside. "If I want to fuck your ass in the middle of a busy street, you'll bend over and spread your cheeks. If me and twenty of my buddies need a urinal, you'll drop to your knees and open your mouth. If I tell you to clean my ass with your tongue after I take a shit, you'll be my personal toilet paper. If I tell you to walk naked into a bar and fuck every man and woman there, you strip off and do it with a smile on your face. You are a piece of fuck-meat to be used at my discretion. Do you understand me, little girl?"

She gave a quick nod. "Yes, Master." Right answer.

I knelt down so I could look her in the eye. "Tonight, you are my slave. You'll be used and abused. You'll be insulted, you'll be called names, you'll be degraded. It will be rough. It will be brutal. The safe word is 'powertrip'. If it gets to be too much, use it. Tomorrow morning, we'll sit down and talk, so you can decide if this life is truly for you. If it's not, then we go back to normal. If it is, then after tomorrow, I own your ass. Agreed?"

"Yes, Master. And daddy? Thank you!"

I stroked her cheek. "You're welcome, baby." I stood up. "Last chance to back out."

Still on her knees, she cast her eyes down. "I won't back out, Master. Please use your worthless slave-daughter any way you want."

I smiled. "On your feet. Turn around and grab your ankles." She jumped up and bent over, presenting her fuckable ass to me. I grabbed the bottle of lube I had carried in with me and slathered some on my rigid cock. I stepped into the stall and slammed all my nine inches into her asshole in one swift stroke, no warning, no further preparation, and definitely not gently .

She screamed at the painful intrusion, but relaxed her butt and took it all like a true slut. "Oh, yes! Thank you Master Daddy! Fuck my ass! Rape my ass hard!"

I grabbed her waist, digging my fingers in, and started slam-fucking that ass. "Take it you little bitch! Take that cock! You're nothing but a little fucking anal-whore just like your mother!" I was pounding into her so hard her head was bouncing off the wall, but she dutifully kept her hands on her ankles.

"I'm your anal-whore, Master Daddy. My ass belongs to you. Oh, God, yes, fuck my ass fuck my ass fuck my ass..."

Within ten minutes I could feel my orgasm approaching. I pulled out of her ass and spun her around. She knew what I wanted and fell to her knees, swallowing my fresh from her ass filthy cock balls deep in one gulp. I grabbed her hair and skull-fucked her, enjoying the gagging noises coming from her throat, finally burying myself balls deep and cumming straight down her throat.

She swallowed every drop, just like a good slut should.

"Ahhhh, yes, that's my slut." I finally pulled out of her mouth, leaving her gasping for breath. I shut the water off, then grabbed her hair and dragged her to her feet. "Come with me, bitch."

I dragged her, naked and dripping, down the stairs and out onto the patio. "On your back, slut!"

She quickly laid down on the concrete. I stood over her. "Open your mouth." She did, eyes sparkling as I straddled her head. "Don't swallow until I tell you to." I cut loose with a stream of piss, quickly filling and overflowing her mouth. She kept her eyes on mine. "Swallow!" She closed her mouth and gulped it down as I kept pissing on her face, then opened up for more. I had her swallow five more times before I ran out, then I moved into a 69.

We spent the next half hour right there on the floor, me bouncing her head off the concrete as I face fucked her, me eating her cunt and ass. She came a half dozen times, finally having a massive orgasm and squirting all over me as I forced my hand up her ass. She went more or less limp as I fisted her ass and fucked her throat until I came again.

I shifted around and sat next to her head as she came back down to earth. I was stroking her face and lips with the hand that had just been in her ass. "Gonna live, slave-girl?"

"I think so, Master. Oh my God, I never knew it could be that good!" She started sucking on my fingers, cleaning her ass juice off.

I clambered to my feet. "Stay there and rest a minute. I need to grab a few things." My mind was spinning with all the perverted, kinky things I wanted to do to this girl. If she could take what I planned to dish out that night, she could take anything.