Home From College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers

John hesitated for a moment, then continued massaging the cream into his sister's leg and ass. Kate squirmed for a moment, rearranging herself, then settled back on the bed, her legs a little bit more open and the towel now completely off of her body on the other side. John glanced at her face but her eyes were closed with a slight smile on her lips. John couldn't help staring at his sister's naked pussy in front of him. There was absolutely no hair on it and her outer lips were thick and plump and were parted slightly revealing her inner pussy lips protruding from between them and petaling outwards.

John continued to massage his sister's leg and ass, rubbing the cream over and over. Trying to work each individual muscle, more to prolong his view of his sister's pussy, John found himself with his hands and fingers within an inch of his sister's pussy. He found that when he pulled a muscle a certain way that Kate's pussy would pull open, allowing him a glimpse of the bright-pink, glistening interior.

Finally abandoning her leg, John began to massage her ass, carefully kneading the muscles as he filled his hands with her butt. Kate squirmed once, sighed that she really liked that and asked him to continue. John took courage from this and got a bit more aggressive as he massaged her ass, filling his hands with more and more of her ass, lifting and squeezing her cheeks. Then as he tried grasping her entire cheek in his hands, John found his fingers in the crack between her cheeks as the rest of his hands squeezed and lifted her cheek, then moved downward a bit and did it again. As he moved his hands, his fingers slid further down in the crack of her ass. As John squeezed and lifted, he felt the tip of one finger go even deeper into the crack of his sister's ass and she moaned a bit, lifting her ass slightly off of the bed.

Looking closer to see, John was shocked to see the tip of one of his fingers stuck in his sister's ass. Trying not to panic, John moved his hands, at the same time slipping his finger out of his sister's ass. Kate hadn't moved nor said a word and John saw that there was still the bottom third of her ass cheek to do yet. So taking a deep breath, John slid his hands all the way down his sister's cheek, gripping as much of it as possible in his hands and squeezing and lifting at the same time.

This time John was leaning over and watching closely as he lifted his sister's ass, seeing both her pussy and asshole pull open as he lifted. When he began to release, he let his fingers go where they naturally went, deep into the crack of her ass and pussy. John was holding his breath and Kate sighed audibly as his fingers sank into her crack, two fingers on his right hand sliding between her pussy lips into her pussy, the ring finger on his left hand seemingly getting sucked into her ass.

"Oh, John, that really feels nice," Kate sighed, wriggling her ass. "Do my other leg now if you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind at all," John said, reluctantly lifting his hands from his sister's body and moving to her other leg.

John's hands were shaking as he applied the cream to his sister's other leg, making sure to spend plenty of time kneading her muscles and not hurry to where he really wanted to be. But he finally got to the point where his hands were again approaching Kate's ass and he felt his pulse quickening once again. Kate shifted on the bed, spreading her legs even further apart, her pussy spreading open, the bright-pink interior glistening with juices.

John felt a lump in his throat and also in his baggies as he finished his sister's leg and moved up to her ass. As he grasped and lifted Kate's ass cheek, her pussy and asshole were pulled even further open. He let his fingers slide across her asshole and trace down between her pussy lips and she didn't protest, only sighed, so gathering courage he moved down her ass and grasped and lifted her cheek, pulling her ass and pussy open once again. But this time he released her cheek with one hand, holding firmly with the other, and deliberately slid the middle finger of his hand down the crack of her ass, pressing lightly on her asshole as he slid by, then between her pussy lips and up to his first knuckle in her pussy before sliding his finger back up the crack of her ass.

Then moving his hands down to the last part of her ass, John grasped it and lifted, totally opening her pussy and asshole. This time when he released with one hand and slid his finger down the crack of her ass, he firmly pressed against her asshole, surprised to feel his finger slip into her ass right up to the third knuckle.

"Oh, John, that's so nice," Kate sighed, squirming back against his hand. "Don't stop."

John held his breath in disbelief as he slowly began to pump his fingers in and out of his sister's ass and pussy as Kate sighed and wriggled against him.

"Kids, I'm home," they heard their mother announce from the kitchen.

"Damn!" Kate said as John hastily removed his hands from his sister when he heard his mother. "And you were doing so well," she said, getting up from the bed, standing naked in front of him with the towel dangling from her hand. "You'll have to finish later," she said, reaching out with one hand and squeezing his hard cock through his baggies. "Okay?"

"Yeah, sure," John stammered as Kate continued to squeeze his cock.

Then she smiled at him and released him, going through the adjoining bathroom into her own room, leaving the room just seconds before their mother Alice stepped into the doorway.

"There you are," she said, smiling at her son. "Did you and Kate have a nice day?"

"Yeah, mom, it was fine," John replied, wondering if she could see the pussy juices all over his fingers.

"Where's Kate?" she asked.

"I dunno," he replied. "Probably in her room."

"Well, dinner in 30 minutes then," she said, turning and going next door and knocking on Kate's door.

"Come in," John heard Kate say.

He heard his mother tell her about dinner and then out of the corner of his eye saw her go back down the hallway towards the kitchen. His cock bursting in his baggies, John went into the bathroom and released his raging cock, gripping it in his hand and beginning to stroke himself off. He quickly got to the point where he knew his balls were going to explode when suddenly the door to his sister's room opened and Kate stepped in, still naked, stopping abruptly in her tracks when she saw her brother standing there with a monster hard-on in his hand.

"God, John, that's huge," Kate said, her mouth hanging open. "I'm sorry, but I have to pee," she said, sliding onto the toilet in front of him, his cock sticking in her face. "But please don't stop. I want to watch you cum. You're doing it because I got you hot, aren't you?" she asked as a stream of pee began hissing into the toilet.

"Yes," John said, nodding, his eyes riveted to his sister's tits with hard nipples sticking out.

"Go on," Kate said, staring at his cock.

Slowly John began to stroke himself again, his pace picking up as he quickly got to the point of no return again, the sound of his sister's piss hissing into the toilet adding to his excitement and lust.

"I'm gonna cum," John grunted.

"Yes, cum, John, cum for me," Kate encouraged him.

"Ahhh," John groaned as the first surge of cum shot from his cock, splashing against his sister's nose and dribbling down towards her mouth. Then Kate grasped his spurting cock in her hand and directed the streams of cum all over her face, covering herself as John emptied his balls. Then when he stopped spurting, Kate leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth, sucking on him until he stopped cumming. Then she released him and sat back on the toilet, cum covering her face, dripping down into her mouth and onto her chin. Using two fingers, Kate scraped the cum from her face into her mouth, licking her fingers and swallowing all of her brother's cum before getting to her feet and flushing the toilet.

"That was yummy," she said as she washed her face and hands. "Now for some dinner, too," she said, laughing as she left the bathroom and went into her own room. "And then there'll be dessert again," she said.

John could barely eat dinner, marveling at his sister as she chit-chatted with their parents like nothing had happened. He still couldn't believe it, not his sister lawyer, the straight, respectable Kate. But it had happened and John knew that there was more to come.

"Huh?" he said, realizing that his mother had asked him a question.

"So, John, do you think you'll be able to handle having your sister around again?" she asked again.

"Uh, sure. Why not?" John replied.

"It'll be good for you," Robert, their father added. "Good balance."

"Well, I'm going to just relax for a week or so, then I'll start studying for the bar exam," Kate said. "I think some time in the sun is just what I need."

"You'll be working hard enough once you pass the bar exam," Robert said. "Might as well enjoy yourself now for a bit while you can."

"I plan on it," Kate said, turning to smile at her younger brother. "Hopefully, John won't mind me tagging along for a week or so."

"I don't mind," John said.

"I think this is going to work out just fine," Alice said.

"Say, mom, dad, do you think I could take the RV for a week and go up the coast?" Kate asked. "I'd be super-careful and maybe John would come with me."

"Why do you need to go up the coast?" Robert asked. "What's wrong with the sun and beach here?"

"Nothing, of course," Kate replied. "It just occurred to me, that's all. I haven't been up the coast in years, and since you have the RV, I wouldn't have to spend any money for a hotel or anything. It was just a thought," she said.

"Well, let us think about it," Robert said. "We'll let you know. It's just that, well, it's sort of big and if you're not used to it..."

"Oh, dad, I've driven huge U-Hauls helping friends move. I did have a life other than studying, you know."

"Well, yes, I guess I've never thought of it like that," he replied. "But we'll let you know."

"And wouldn't the two of you like to have some time without anyone else around?" she asked, a smile on her face. "You sure work enough."

"We'll let you know," Robert replied, smiling at her. "Okay?"

"Sure, dad. No problem," Kate agreed with a smile.

They all helped clean up after dinner and then sat down to watch TV together until Alice and Robert said that they had to get to bed to be able to get up for work the next day. Everyone said good-night and John and Kate wandered to their own rooms. John undressed in his room and then opened the door into the bathroom, stopping in his tracks when he saw his sister sitting up on the counter top, her feet up on the edge, wide apart. Naked. Her bald pussy was spread and he could see juices glistening.

"I knew you'd be coming in here," Kate said, a smile on her face when she saw his cock begin to harden. "Maybe you'd like to finish that massage now," she suggested, one hand trailing down between her legs to rub up and down between her spread pussy lips, then bringing her finger up to her mouth and gently sucking on it. "Suck my pussy for me, John, suck it," she implored her brother. "Suck my pussy until I cum."

John stared at her for a minute before dropping to his knees in front of her, immediately burying his face in her wet pussy, his tongue driving up into her, a groan coming from her throat as he began to lick and suck. Kate sighed and let one hand caress her brother's head as he continued to suck her pussy. She had wondered what she was going to do leaving college and the incredible selection of people for sex and coming home to a small Florida town where everyone knew everyone and it just wasn't possible to behave like that now that she had graduated and was going to go into legal practice as a respectable attorney. She hadn't considered John as she had only known him as a young boy. But he had grown and he was proving all too easy to seduce. Things were definitely going to work out for her, she thought as she concentrated on her brother's tongue in her pussy.

John couldn't believe how tasty his sister's pussy was. He licked and sucked with abandon, hardly daring to believe that she was letting him do this. His cock was so hard he thought it would break. He especially loved catching Kate's clit between his lips and sucking on it. Each time he did this she gasped, squeezing his head between her thighs, juices cascading from her pussy for him to lap up. He concentrated on her clit now, teasing it with his tongue, sucking on it, and Kate began to moan, telling him not to stop. So John continued, driving Kate into a frenzy that culminated in her going rigid as her orgasm tore through her, clamping her thighs tightly around her brother's head as he slurped and sucked at her pussy, drinking her up as she came.

Finally she stopped cumming and relaxed her legs, grabbing John by the hair and pulling him away from her too sensitive pussy.

"God, John, you're incredible," she said, gently pulling him to his feet by his hair. "That was the best," she said, pulling his face close to hers, smelling herself on him. "Just great," she said, pulling him close enough so that she could kiss him, gently, then probing with her tongue, tasting herself on his mouth. Then John's lips parted and she met his tongue with hers, sucking on it and tasting herself, tasting herself.

Kate released John's hair and let her hand slide around his head, holding him as their kiss gained intensity. With her other hand she reached down between them and grabbed his rock-hard cock in her hand, feeling his excitement. As she pulled him closer and tighter as they kissed, she also guided his cock to her pussy, putting the head of it up into her pussy herself, then releasing him and letting him lean forward, burying his cock inside of her.

Kate released him as he began to fuck her. She braced her hands on the counter top as John stood up and began to thrust all 10 inches of his cock in and out of her pussy. Both of them had their eyes glued to the sight of John's cock sliding in and out of Kate's pussy. John couldn't believe how good it felt. He could see Kate's clit sticking out above his cock, fat and thick. Her pussy lips clung to the shaft of his cock each time he drew back, then curled in when he plunged back into her honey pot.

"Oh, John, that's good, so good," Kate moaned as her brother fucked her. "Don't stop, fuck me, fuck me," she urged, using her pussy muscles to squeeze his cock.

"I'm gonna cum," John gasped, feeling his balls begin to contract.

"Not in my pussy, John, in my mouth," Kate gasped, not wanting him to stop but knowing that she had to.

She pushed him away, dislodging him from her pussy and slid down off of the countertop onto her knees in front of him, opening her mouth and taking his whole cock into her mouth, down into her throat. She began to bob up and down on his cock, fucking him with her mouth and tasting her pussy all over his shaft. With one hand she held and caressed his balls, rolling them gently in her hand as she sucked him. She felt him stiffen and knew that he was about to blow his jism into her mouth, so she released his balls and let her hand slide up between his ass cheeks, her middle finger finding and pressing into his asshole as he lost all control and began to cum, filling Kate's mouth twice before beginning to subside, her sucking on him and her finger buried in his ass at the same time. She sucked him until there was no more, then slowly slid her finger from his ass at the same time she let his cock slide from her mouth, rising to her feet in front of him, her nipples hard and sticking out.

"That was so yummy," she said, leaning forward and kissing him, letting her tongue push into his mouth so that he could taste himself. "I can't wait for some more," she said, turning and washing her hands in the sink. "Sleep well," she said, leaving the bathroom and going into her own room, not shutting the door, John noticed.

After trying for a couple of minutes John succeeded in pissing like he'd intended when he came in in the first place. Then he went into his own room, turning out the lights and also leaving his door open. Just in case.

The next morning John came in to breakfast, his mind still reeling from his encounter with Kate the previous night. He was even more surprised to find her sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee, completely naked!

"Oh, hi, John," Kate said when she saw him. "How did you sleep?"

"Uh, fine," John replied in shock. "What aren't you wearing any clothes?" he asked.

"Why should I?" Kate replied. "We're the only ones here. Don't you like it?"

"Well, sure," John replied. "But what if mom or dad came home or something?"

"Then I'd go to my room and put some clothes on," she replied. "But since they're not here, why don't you start your breakfast with the breakfast of champions," Kate suggested, pushing her chair away from the table and turning it so that she was facing him. "Doesn't it look tasty?" she asked, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the seat as far apart as possible, spreading her pussy wide open. "Suck my pussy, John," she said, running her fingers up and down between her spread pussy lips, stopping to briefly plunge two of them into her sopping wet hole.

John fell to his knees in front of his sister, instantly gluing his mouth to her pussy, his tongue shooting up into her as he tasted her nectar, sucking and slurping at her, teasing her with his tongue and lips. Kate was sighing now, stroking her brother's head with one hand while the other pinched and pulled at her hard, erect nipples. She was surprised when she felt her orgasm building as it hadn't been that long that John had been sucking her pussy. But she concentrated on the sensations his tongue was causing between her legs and finally she felt that familiar feeling as her pussy convulsed, actually clamping down on John's tongue that happened to be at that moment up inside of her. Then John was sucking at her hole, drinking up her juices as she came. When she finally calmed down, John, too, leaned back on his heels, his face covered with her pussy juices.

"Oh, John, that was just wonderful!" Kate gushed, leaning forward and kissing him, tasting herself on his mouth. "I can't believe how I came! You like doing it, don't you?" she asked, looking him in the eye.

"Well, yeah, sure," he replied. "Why not?"

"Yes, why not indeed," Kate laughed. "Well, I'll make a deal with you. You keep sucking my pussy like that whenever I want you to, you can do anything you want to me whenever you want to. Is it a deal?"

"Are you kidding?" John asked, not believing what he had just heard.

"No, I'm not kidding," Kate replied, smiling at him. "You've got a great tongue and that big huge cock that I'm going to suck next. If you're interested, that is."

"Damn right I'm interested," John said. "But what about mom and dad?"

"What about them?"

"Well, what if they find out or something?"

"Well, if they do, we'll deal with that then. But for now, they don't know unless you've told them, so I don't see that it's a problem."

"You're going to be a really good lawyer," John said, shaking his head. "If you can make this seem okay, then you can do anything."

"John, that's so sweet," Alice said with a laugh. "I think I'll suck that nice big cock of yours now. Take off your clothes," she commanded.

John quickly dropped his baggies to the floor, his cock standing out in front of him fully erect. Kate reached out and grabbed him, pulling him closer to her by his cock. Then she leaned forward and took it into her mouth, slowly letting each inch in until her face was pressed up against his belly, the entire 10" buried in her throat. Then she slowly pulled back, revealing inch by inch his cock until the head finally appeared, Kate's tongue stuck in the slit at the end. Then she began to work on him, fucking him with her mouth. John couldn't believe how good it felt to have his sister sucking his cock. He looked down to watch as it disappeared again and again into her mouth. Kate would look up at him, smiling as she continued to suck him, her eyes never leaving his. All too soon John felt his balls begin to churn, and then before he could do anything about it, Kate had slid a finger up into his ass again and he was exploding in her mouth, gob after gob of cum filling her mouth until she swallowed, then filling her mouth again and she again swallowed. Then Kate slowly sucked his cock, using her tongue to tease every bit of cum from him before going all the way down on him several more times and then leaning back, a big smile on her face.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers