Home From School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asks, "How does that feel sweetie? Are you going to cover these pink sockies with all of that cum I see you have in those swollen balls?"

"Oh, hell yes," I exclaim.

"Just let me know when you're about to explode so I can finish you off right, okay", she asks. "Okay," I say.

She then works her magic cradling my dick on the top of one socked foot and tenderly petting the bottom side with the other, making sure I feel all of the wonderfully soft material on my turgid rod. Still petting my cock with one foot she moves the other up to my mouth so I smell the sweet aroma of her toes as she gently dips them into my waiting mouth.

She softly moans, "Mmmmmm," as I see her slip her finger into her drenched pussy. "Rob my clit is so hard from watching your dick slide in and out of my arches. You have to promise me you're going to fuck me later in nothing but my knee socks. Promise me," she says forcefully.

I say in a quick breath, "I promise. I promise I will fuck you really good."

She begins to increase the intensity of her petting and I can feel my cock getting closer. I can see Helen close her eyes as her pelvis begins to buck against her finger as it traces across her sensitive clit and plunges deep into her satin lined canal.

"God I am going to cum Rob," she says in a breathy voice.

"Cum first baby," I say. At that moment an orgasm rocks her body as I see a trail of fluid drip down the leather material of my recliner as she screams, "Holy fuck I'm cumming," as her feet press firmly into my cock.

Once the spasms subside she looks down at me and says, "Oh I am going to make you cum so fucking hard now. Rob, that was so fantastic."

She then reaches over and grabs the pair of dark red knee socks and slides them on to both hands. She begins to work both of her arches up and down my pole with expert precision. Licking the top of her lips she looks at my cock and says, "Baby I think you're close."

I say, "Oh my god I am so close. Please make me cum honey. Make your brother cum all over your soft socks."

She reaches down with both of her sock covered hands. With her arches firmly clasped around my cock she gently presses both downward causing my cock to stand fully proud. She then pets my balls with one hand and jacks me off with the other.

"Come on baby give me your hot juice," she says licking her lips.

Within seconds I erupt shooting my hot fluid straight into the air as it falls back over her socked hands and feet drenching them.

She exclaims, "Oh my god! Holy shit Rob you did cum a lot. That was amazing."

Looking at me she gently licks a bit of cum off of her socked hand and she rubs the rest into my stomach and cock with her feet. Smiling at me she says, "How was that? Was that what you were fantasizing about?"

"Oh my god," was all I could manage to say as I look at her knee socked feet still playing with my cock and rubbing her calves with my hand.

"I can't believe that just fucking happened," I say with a smile . She said, "You better believe it because tomorrow is Saturday and mom and dad are going to be away all day. That's when you're going to eat me out and fuck me like you promised right?"

"Oh, you can count on it sweetie." I answer.

"Can we play dress up again?" she asks.

"Absolutely," I say.

She gives me a sheepish grin as she softly pats my cock with her foot and says, "Is the teacher going to keep me after class for being naughty?"

"I can tell you're going to be a VERY naughty girl and will probably need a spanking or two I say."

With that she gets up and heads toward her room to clean up. As she reaches the door I say, "You'd better not be tardy for class tomorrow either or there will be twice the punishment."

She looks over her shoulder and sticks out her tongue at me leaving me alone in my room wondering what in the hell just happened?

12