Home From School Ch. 02

Story Info
Things intensify with my step-sister.
2.1k words
4.37
72.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all of your great feedback. I will take all of your suggestions to heart as I develop the stories and characters. I hope you enjoy this installment.

*

I lay on my floor for a few more minutes trying to get my brain around what just happened. How could an 18 year old girl, well I guess technically a woman, be so sexually experience? I never see any boys around and she rarely goes out on dates so how the hell did she get to be so sexually dynamic? It was almost as if she read my mind and knew exactly what I fantasized about.

At this point, "who really cares," I think to myself. If Dad or Diane find out about this then I am completely screwed.

"I can't believe I just had sex with my step sister," I say out loud shaking my head.

Oh let me count all the ways as to how many morals, values, statutes and what-not-to-dos I just violated. Could I be any more stupid? What keeps her from going right to her best friend to say, "Guess what? I just fucked my step brother." I am going to have to have a talk with her about all of this. Right now my opportunity to be alone with her all day Saturday now, was not such a hot idea.

The rest of they day passed like normal. I caught a few minutes of sleep after our little tryst and Helen acted as if nothing ever happened. I waited for the right moment to bring up the fact that we needed to keep this between us and that if any of this got out we'd both be in big trouble but I hardly saw her until our folks got home.

Dad and Diane came a few hours later and they asked us what we wanted for dinner.

Helen said, "I don't know but I am starving. I had a huge work out this afternoon and I could eat a horse," winking at me as she said this.

My blood pressure shot through the roof and I literally thought I was going to pass out.

"Did they work you extra hard in track practice today?" her mom asks.

"Really hard," Helen says staring right at me.

I could feel the walls closing in and I thought everyone could see the guilt written on my face.

"Are you alright Rob?" my dad asks.

"You look a little pale," Diane added.

"I'm just really tired. I think I might be coming down with something," I said.

"Are you hungry?" my dad asks.

"Not really I said. I think I am going to lay down for a while and see if I feel any better," I said walking for the stairs.

"Okay, I'll have Helen bring you up some food later if you feel like eating," Diane said.

I said a little too quickly, "NO! You don't need to do that, it's really okay, I'll be fine."

"Rob, are you sure you're okay? You're acting kind of funny," Diane asks.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I am just exhausted," I replied trying to look at sick as possible.

"Go on up to bed and Helen will fix you a plate and bring it up later," my dad says.

I didn't argue as I walked up the stairs and headed to my room. I flopped on my bed and there were just too many thoughts racing through my head to try and sort them out now.

"What the hell am I going to do? She is going to tell somebody," I thought to myself.

I drifted off to sleep and I woke up to a gentle knocking on my door.

"Rob, are you awake?" I heard Helen ask in a whisper.

I looked at my watch and it was 10 p.m. I had been asleep for about 2 hours. I sat up in bed and said, "Yeah I'm awake," in the same low voice.

My door opened and Helen was standing there in the doorway holding a plate covered in aluminum foil.

Helen is about 5' 6 tall with chestnut colored shoulder length hair which is pulled up in a pony tail. She's wearing her track pants and a pale blue sports top that shows off her 36 C breasts and well toned abs. She has a tremendous figure. Even with her athletic build she still has a wonderful femininity about her and it's hard for me to believe she's only 18 years old. I sit there staring, marveling at how amazing she looks.

"What? Is everything okay?" she asks.

"We had sausage and peppers tonight and it was pretty tasty," she adds with a smile.

I snap back to reality. "We need to talk," I said motioning her inside.

"Okay?" she said with a confused look on her face.

She made her way to the edge of my bed and placed the plate on my side table. She hopped up on my bed and sat cross legged looking directly at me. She looked so damned innocent right now and I could just kick myself for letting myself do what I did with her.

"What's going on?" she asks.

"Listen, we have to be careful about what we say. This is a big deal. I don't regret what we did but if someone finds out we both could be in a lot of trouble," I said in a stern whisper.

"Playing around about this is just not smart. What if Diane or my dad found out? We would never recover from this," I added.

"You have to promise me that you won't tell a soul about what happened, Promise?" I say.

"Okay listen. I know I shouldn't have made my little reference down there tonight but it was completely harmless. Mom and dad are never going to find out. Especially from me," she says.

"What happened today means a lot to me and I would never want to jeopardize our relationship as well as our family. I loved being with you today making you feel the way you did," she said. "I also realize what's at stake if someone finds out and I promise you that I won't tell a soul about what we did or will do," she says with a grin.

"Rob, if you don't feel comfortable and want to stop I'll understand. I don't like seeing you like this with the weight of the world on your shoulders. Let's just enjoy each other for the rest of the time you're home and we'll leave it at that," she says.

"Deal?" she says, extending her hand for me to shake.

"How did you get to be so grown up?" I say with a grin as I shook her hand.

"I dunno? I guess you guys just rubbed off on me," she says with a coy smile.

"How are you feeling now? All better?" she says looking directly at me.

"Yeah, I'm better now. I'm glad we had this talk," I say.

"I brought you some dinner," she says as she motions to the plate.

"I also brought you some dessert," she says in a whispered grin holding up a pair of her argyle ankle socks.

"Would you like it now or after you finish your plate?" she shyly asks.

My heart literally skips a beat as she pulls out her thin little sock. I could already feel my cock growing in my pajama pants.

"What about dad and Diane?" I ask.

"They're both in bed. So, do you want dessert or not?" she asks.

"Absolutely," I say with a smile.

"Goodie," she says pulling my sheets down over my feet.

Moving her hand down to the growing mound in my pants she tenderly traces its length with her fingertips.

"God I love your size," she says as she gently squeezes the length of my cock shaft.

She unbuttons my fly and removes the full length of my turgid pole and ball sack from the cotton material.

"There he is," she says licking her lips as she wraps two fingers around my circumference softly gliding them up and down my aching shaft.

"Ready for dessert?" she asks with a grin as she removes her sports top revealing her young ample breasts to me.

"Oh god yes," I say leaning back into my pillow pushing my hips up offering her all of my raging cock.

She grabs her thin, soft argyle sock and gathers up the material rolling it to the toe. It looks almost like a sock condom which she them places over my cock head. Once my head is firmly snug in the toe section she rolls it over my sensitive shaft as if it were a condom.

I can feel the soft material coating my cock as the sock slips down to my balls. Once she has it in place she gently begins stroking my cock up and down with her finger over the thin material.

Spreading my knees apart she moves between them and as she softly caresses my sock covered pole she begins to run her warm wet tongue all over my swollen balls.

I let out an audible gasp as she wraps her lips around my ball sack.

"Holy shit that feels great," I whisper.

The intensity of her stroking increases as I feel her tongue trace every inch of my sack and anus.

"Ohhhhh he likes this doesn't he?" she asks.

"Your balls are swelling right up. Are you going to give me a nice creamy blast big brother?" she asks.

"Rob, please play with my nipples," she asks.

I move my fingertips to her nipples and they are as firm as pencil erasers. She lets out a soft moan as I lick the ends of my fingertips and softly rub each of her sensitive knobs.

"That's it sweetie. Just like that," she says as she quickens the pace of her fingers on my cock.

I can see the material of her sock moving freely up and down with her rhythmic tugs. She can sense that I am getting close and she immediately slows her pace asking me, "Do you want to cum in my mouth baby?"

"Is that okay with you?" I ask.

"I want to suck your sock covered cock and make you splash all of that sweet juice over my tongue." She says.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth with that sock?" she asks.

"Fuck yes I do," I respond as I stand up from the bed.

Kneeling in front of me she takes the other sock and slips it over her hand as she cups my swollen ball sack. Looking up at me she says, "Grab my pony tail and fuck the shit out of my mouth."

Doing as she said I grabbed her pony tail as she took every inch of my sock clad cock into her mouth and throat. I went slowly at first hearing her slightly gag a few times, but as the thin material became saturated with her saliva my sheathed pole glided gently in and out of her mouth.

Softly petting my balls with her sock covered hand she looked up at me smiling with her eyes as I freely fucked her waiting mouth. I could feel myself getting closer to exploding in her mouth. I began to quicken my pace and as my cock would leave her mouth her fingers would be right there to stroke my engorged shaft.

"You're getting close now aren't you?" she asks.

"Yes honey I am about to come," I say.

"Cum down the back of my throat oaky Rob?" she asks.

"Okay I say," as my trembling legs begin to shutter from my tremendous climax. Helen immediately began to massage my balls with her sock covered and slammed her lips to base of my shaft as I dumped my creamy load down her throat.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed as the orgasm rocked my body.

If it weren't for the bed I would have fallen over.

"Mmmmmmmm. Ummmm Hmmm," she said as she milked every drop of semen out of me.

Removing her mouth from the now cum/saliva coated sock she gently slips the wet wrinkled material from around my spent pole.

"Oh my god you taste good Rob," she says.

She gets up and gives me a deep wet kiss as she traces her tongue over mine. Seeing this in porn movies usually makes me gag but given the circumstances it doesn't phase me a bit. It's still kinda weird though but thankfully I don't taste a thing.

"How was that for dessert?' she asked.

"That was definitely 4 stars," I say laughing.

"You sure do love my socks don't you?" she asks.

"Sure, but only in the hands of a professional like yourself," I say with a chuckle.

She slips back into her sports top and heads for my door.

"Sweet dreams there brother. You better get plenty of rest because you owe me BIG tomorrow buddy boy." She says.

"Night Helen. Sweet dreams to you too," I say with a smile.