Home from the Sea

Story Info
Wife welcomes her sailor home.
1.3k words
4.04
27.4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers

I had been gone on a cruise for the Navy, for six very long months and today we were returning home. I was looking forward to my reunion with my wife, Kim, since the day we left, and it would happen today.

The ship pulled in, and after all of the usual "Pomp and Circumstance" involved with a Naval ship's return, the crew started leaving. From the rail I could see Kim on the pier, holding a "Welcome Home" sign. She looked great, she was wearing a tight form fitting sweater, that clung to her 38D breasts like a second skin. She also had on a short black leather skirt that would leave nothing to the imagination if the wind would slightly gust. Her outfit was finished off with black lacy nylons and a pair of 4 inch heeled "catch-me-fuck-me pumps.

Once I was off the ship and able to meet with her, Kim dropped her sign and jumped into my arms, giving me a deep kiss with her tongue stuffed half way down my throat. After grabbing my gear we headed for our car and home.

As soon as we had left the base, Kim had her hand in my pants, pulling my cock loose.

"Boy, have I missed this" she said as she knelt in her seat and deep throated my rapidly growing shaft! I glanced over at her, and realized that what I thought were nylons, were actually a pair of crotch-less pantyhose. While she was sucking my cock, her bare ass was in the air, giving every passing car a great view of her ass and bald pussy!

But with the attention she was giving my cock, I couldn't care less!!

After being away for so long, it didn't take long for me to shoot a huge load of cum into Kim's hungry mouth. She just kept sucking until I was dry, looked up at me, grinned and gulped down the entire load. After that she sat up in the seat, and realized that she had been giving the car next to us quite a show. She just gave the driver a mischievous grin, blew him a kiss and waved as we drove by.

Kim then said "I'm so HORNEY I can't wait to get home and give you a good proper welcome home FUCK!"

She then raised her skirt so I could see her moist snatch, put two fingers into her mouth to get them good and wet, and proceeded to masturbate right there next to me!

It was so hot watching this I could barely stay on the road, Kim had never done that in front of me before.

She had those fingers going in and out of her wet pussy so fast, they were a blur. She was moaning and groaning, her face was flushed, and her nipples seemed like they were about to rip through her sweater. Then she started yelling

"FUCK, I MISSED YOUR COCK, I WANT YOUR COCK, THIS IS ALL I COULD DO SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE, OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!"

Then she started to shake, and she exploded in an orgasm, shooting pussy juices all over the inside of the car. She took the fingers she had be masturbating with, and sucked her juices off of them, then dipped two more fingers into her sopping cunt and offered them to me. Boy, she tasted sweet

We were about at our freeway exit when Kim looked at me and said

"I NEED YOU TO GET ME HOME RIGHT NOW, AND FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK!!!'

When we pulled into the driveway of our house, and before the car had even stopped completely, Kim was out of the car, running to the door, and shedding clothes along the way. By the time I caught up with her, the sweater was off and on the lawn, she was running up the walk with her huge tit's bouncing like crazy!

We got into the house, and I laid Kim on her back across the dinning room table.

I dropped to my knees and dove my face into her still dripping pussy. Kim's legs were flailing around in the air as I stuck my tongue deep into her cunt and jabbed two fingers deep into her ass. She was grabbing my head, trying to pull my head deeper into her. I came up for air, gave her a sloppy, juicy kiss, still working my fingers deep into her ass, she had tears of joy running down her face, she was gorgeous.

I went back to work eating that sweet wet pussy, and started taking my clothes off at the same time. About five minutes later, Kim was deep into her second orgasm, and was yelling loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING, I'M COMING AGAIN!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME NOW!!"

I stood, gave her another messy kiss, rolled her over onto her stomach and asked her "Are you ready for a god hard COCK NOW?"

she answered, again screaming "FUCK ME NOW, DAMN IT, NOW!!"

So I did, I drove my hard cock all the way into Kim's sopping pussy in one hard stab. I pulled all the way out and did it again and again. Kim wasn't talking now, she was just making noises, grunting, groaning and oh'ing. I took the two fingers that had been up her ass, and offered them up to her mouth. She hungrily sucked them like a little cock.

Once they were good and wet, I stuck them back up her ass while still slamming my hard cock deep into her cunt.

She started to yell "I'M CUMMING AGAIN, OH GOD YES, I'M CUMMING" and she flooded my crotch with her juices. Since she had sucked me dry in the car earlier, I wasn't done yet.

So I pulled my fingers out of her ass, and while still pumping her spasming pussy, I leaned down and asked "Kim, How would you like my cock in your ass?"

Her response was just what I had been hoping for.

She had never been into anal before, but tonight she said "Yes, God yes, Please do my ass!"

So I left her right there. I quickly went to the kitchen and returned with some vegetable oil. I spread some on my cock and rubbed some into Kim's ass. Then I slowly started my cock in, just the head at first.

Kim groaned a bit, then whimpered "More, give me more"

So, I started in deeper and deeper until I was all the way in her ass, and my balls were rubbing her cunt and stopped.

No Kim shouted "Fuck me, Fuck my ass now!"

So I started thrusting in and out, fully into her ass. I was pounding her so hard, her feet were leaving the ground with each stroke. Next thing I know, I felt one of her hands underneath us, she's fondling my balls and then started to finger her pussy again.

By now I'm on the brink of cumming again, and told Kim that "I'm close."

I ask "where do you want it?" and she says "I want to taste my pussy, my ass and your cum, I want to swallow it all".

So I pull out of her ass, and kept her spread on the table, I quickly came around to her head, and fucked her pretty face, she took my cock all the way down her throat till my balls were on her chin, and I kept pumping her. She had her eyes opened wide and was staring into mine. After about three more pumps into her throat, I pull my cock back so that just the tip was in her mouth, and let go with another, even larger load. This time Kim couldn't catch it all, and some runs down her chin and collects on the table. After she gulped my load down, she sucks the leftover off the table and swallows that as well.

I stood there, looking at my beautiful wife, hot and sweaty from wild sex, and asked "if she's ready for some sleep?"

She smiles at me and says "Sure, but you'll have to carry me, you certainly did what I asked for, I don't think I can walk!!"

vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers