Home from Work

Story Info
How to make the tired man relax.
1.6k words
4.15
11.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hears the rattle of keys in the front door. A clang as they fall on the ground. A curse from a masculine voice. Finally the man on the other side manages to open the door. With a bang he shuts it, and she can hear the keys being thrown onto the key rack. Obviously he is not in a good mood. Her assumption is confirmed when he enters the living room and throws himself on the couch, his only answer to her greeting of "Hello, love" is a grunt in return.

"Gonna take a shower," he says as he gets up after barely ten seconds. Briefly he leans towards her to plant a quick kiss on her lips. She smells him... Strong, slightly sweaty, overwhelming her senses. A tingling travels down her spine. Her eyes follow him as he walks out of the living room, resting on his firm buttocks.

As soon as he is out of sight, she stands up, following quietly. She watches him disappear down the hallway. His clothes are being thrown roughly onto the bed. She dives back behind the door when he exits the bedroom to go to the bathroom with the spacious shower. On tiptoes she sneaks to the bedroom, unbuttoning her blouse. The shower curtain opens, water starts pouring. Quickly she undresses, then she opens her cupboard to produce a tight-fitting white shirt and white lacy bikini-style panties. As she slips the panties on, her finger brushes over her clit. She shivers. Then she makes her way to the bathroom, her right hand idly rubbing her nipples through her shirt.

She pulls the curtain open, reaching for his shower gel. He glances over his shoulder at her, frowning. "Seriously, I am not in the mood."

"I am not asking you to be in the mood," she replies, rubbing the shower gel over her hands. Standing behind him, she puts her hands on his shoulders, starting to massage him. With smooth strokes, she runs her hands over his back. He looks like he wants to protest, but in the end he merely sighs and lets her continue.

"Tell me about it," she says, inviting him to empty his irritations. She listens to him talk about his day, his problems, his annoyances. While he speaks, her hands gently caress his shoulders, arms, back. The soap allows her hands to glide smoothly over him. She listens to him, specifically for the correct queues a which to answer with appropriate "Hmm ... Yes ... Really ...". Her hands travel lower, hovering for a short period over his buttocks, then down the back of his legs.

By now her hair is wet from the shower water splashing over her. Her white shirt, half-wet half-dry, shows little bits of the dark ring of her nipples through the damp cloth. She moves up again, pressing firmly over the tense muscles of his back. Her breasts touch his bum, causing two wet spots over her nipples, revealing them now completely, yet still hidden by her shirt. Expertly her fingers work against his tension. Sneakily she presses her lower body lightly against him, her smooth leg against his.

Her arms curl around him, her hands rubbing over his stomach. He stops talking for a moment.

"I told you I am not in the mood."

"And I replied that I am not asking you to be in the mood. Relax. Let me help you get rid of your daily stress. Now continue where you left off." She smiles, letting her soft lips touch his ear, kissing it. He responds by pressing his head against hers, and continues his story.

She moves in front of him, sliding her hands up and down over his chest. She keeps her eyes away from his, keeps her face neutral, hiding her desire for him. Her now completely wet shirt clearly outlines her breasts. Through the lacy panties, a dark triangle is seen. A bit of foam spatters on her chest. The water carries it into her cleavage. When she looks down at it, she notices him. Not quite resting limply. As if feeling her eyes on him, his member rises a little higher, quivering. Her soapy hands move down into his pubes, her palms brushing over his length, then between his inner thighs. A short moan interrupts whatever he was talking about.

"Bitch ...told you I'm not ...Ugh..."

She lowers herself, then slides up again, deliberately pressing her body against him. Standing up once more, she whispers at his ear, "Hard day at work... You need to release your stress ... Angry at your colleague?"

He grunts a "Yes..." then grabs her left breast. His thumb sweeps over her hard nipple, over the wet material of her shirt. His still hardening cock pokes against her pubic area.

She licks his earlobe, then catches it between her lips, sucking it softly, "Your boss doesn't give you the credit ... " A hand moves down to his crotch, fingers tapping him "... you deserve." Roughly he pushes her against the wall, then his eyes travel slowly over her body.

She can almost feel him watching her, as if his eyes leave a physical impression on her. Her soft lips, slightly parted, the tip of her tongue playing over her teeth. She feels his eyes watching the rise and fall of her chest, following the trail of water flowing between her breasts into her shirt. His gaze seems to burn her shirt off her, his hand still on her breast. Lower and lower, reaching the dark patch that is so delicately decorated with white lace. He tilts his head, inspecting between her legs from a distance, smirking. With one finger he pulls the top of her panties away, peering inside. A single white trail of foam flows over her bellybutton, down over her pubes. He helps it on its way inside, spreading it over the lips of her vagina.

His hand leaves her breast and reaches for the showerhead, removing it from its pole. He adjusts it to make a smaller, more concentrated stream of water, and opens the water fully. She smiles, unable to hide her lust, spreading her legs just a little. He thrusts the showerhead down inside her panties. The strong jet of water rushes against her clit, partially into her vagina, making her gasp. Keeping it there, his other hand grabs her breast again, hard. She groans, partly in pain as his fingers dig into her soft flesh.

He utters a quick laugh before he turns the water off and pull the showerhead out from under her, letting it fall carefully onto the tiled floor. His fingers hook onto her lower lip, and slowly starts pulling downward. She follows, until she is on her knees in front of him. She looks up at him, his quivering penis touching her lips.

"What are you going to do now with regard to..." Her tongue darts out to lick along his length, "... that annoying colleague screwing you?"

He closes his eyes with a moan while he replies. His words are occasionally interrupted with a gasp or a groan as his member is being given an oral massage. Her lips are silky-soft against his sensitive skin. Teeth play across him carefully, tickling. Her tongue spirals around him, exploring every part of his skin. She feels him grow inside her mouth. She feels him push down into the back of her throat. A quick breath through her nose, a small swallow helps her to take him into her throat even further. She starts gagging. He feels it and pulls himself out a little. Another breath from her, and once more he plunges down into her throat.

Hungrily she licks him, sucks on his head, covers him with her tongue like a soft blanket. His fingers mingle into her wet hair, massaging her scalp. She grabs his buttocks firmly, two fingers prying in-between. He clenches tight, clamping her fingers. She pulls him harder towards her, relaxing her throat to let him slip down. His hardened balls press against her chin. Smoothly her tongue continues to twirl around him, caressing him, sucking him. One finger finds his anal hole. She tickles the edge around it, making him squirm. Briefly the muscles around his bum hole open, and she takes the opportunity to slip her finger inside. He grunts, his fingers contracting in her hair, pulling. But she does not let go.

Pre-cum drips out of him, leaving a salty trail on her tongue. She lifts her head free of him to lick the drops off his tip. He swears at her and forces her head back on him. With a quick thrust she pushes her finger in deeper into his tight hole, causing him to spray a small jet of his fluid into her mouth. Her pace picks up, her breasts swinging not quite freely inside her tight shirt. In contrast to the movement of her head, she thrust her finger in and out of its hiding place.

Something warm fills her mouth. She pulls away from him, the remainder of his cum spraying over her throat and chest. Eagerly she buries her face between his legs. As his hands pull her up, she picks up the showerhead from the ground and opens the tap. Leaning her head backwards, she sprays the water over her, soaking herself completely. Her nipples show clearly through her shirt. His hands grab both her breasts, then his face is pressed into her. One hand slips in under her shirt and caresses the soft skin. The other leaves her breast and slips down to her panties, inside, gently rubbing her clit.

"Feeling better?" she whispers against him.

"You sure know how to relax me, babe," he answers before covering her lips with his.