Home Improvements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick finished his obscene monologue and turned his attention back to Marisa's buzzing clitoris. He stretched her cunt with his fingers as he tongued at the stiff nub of flesh that nestled normally shyly in the folds of her sweet tasting labia. The stifled moaning became more intense, and turned into an almost animal grunting as Marisa's climax tingled outwards from the centre of her sex.

She pushed Mark away from her face as the wave of her climax broke, and a huge rush of air burst from her lungs. Harsh, guttural sounds burst thickly from her throat as Marisa surrendered to the force of her orgasm. Rick was forced to hold onto the table tightly when Marisa's juddering and shuddering threatened to collapse it.

'Fuck! Oh, fuck,' she shouted. 'I'm fucking cumming. Oh yes, I'm cumming. God, I love sex.'

Marisa reached up and squeezed her tight breasts with both hands as she came. She tweaked at her protruding nipples roughly, and screwed her pretty face up as she savoured the sweetness of the electricity that surged from her throbbing clit to her teats.

'Inside,' Marisa panted breathlessly when her climax was finally spent. 'Let's go inside. I need to be fucked now, and I want it in comfort.'

Marisa clambered from the table and walked across the new decking into the kitchen. The men watched her firm buttocks swaying provocatively as Marisa's hips swung from side to side as she walked.

'Come on mate,' Rick said to his friend. 'I think you'd better stuff that randy bitch with that fire hose of yours.' He grinned and continued, 'then, I think I'm going to have to fuck her too.'

The two men followed Marisa into the house. She was waiting for them, framed in the doorway that led from the kitchen to the living room. 'This is a little more comfortable,' he said in a low voice. Marisa was framed in the doorway, and appeared to be a complete work of art as Rick studied her curvaceous figure in silhouette. Marisa turned and moved further into the room, and the men quickly followed.

Mark moved close to Marisa and knelt between her spread thighs as she reclined on the sofa. 'Mmmm,' Marisa murmured approvingly. 'I want you to fuck me with that nice, big, juicy cock.'

Mark smiled down at the supine woman and pushed the bulbous dome of his cock head against her vulva. Marisa swallowed several times when she felt the blunt head pushing against her sex. Then, as Mark increased the pressure against her labia, Marisa felt him slowly begin to invade her body. The large cock split her labia and began to stretch the opening of Marisa's pussy relentlessly.

'Oh. My. God,' she groaned as Mark fed his cock into her cunt, inch by sweet inch.

Marisa lifted herself up from the cushions so that she could observe along the length of her body. She watched with slight disbelief as her body almost reluctantly accepted the invader. Mark held himself above Marisa, the big muscles in his arms flexing as he held his weight up from her beautiful torso.

'Tight...' Mark grunted, 'she's so tight around me...'

Finally Mark was fully embedded, his entire length inside Marisa. He held himself still for long moments to allow the woman to get used to the massive cock that she was accommodating. Marisa looked up at Mark from the submissive position below him, and reached up to his head with both hands. She clasped her palms against Mark's cheeks and gently pulled his face towards hers. The couple kissed softly, almost tenderly, with Marisa's tongue working slowly against Mark's own.

As the kiss lengthened Marisa began to move her hips below Mark, slowly fucking against his erection. The sensation of Marisa's movements, and her gripping internal muscles caused Mark to break the long kiss, and to groan heavily.

'Shit,' he groaned, eyes closed tightly. 'That feels so good Mrs Conrad.'

'Yeah, baby,' Marisa whispered up at her lover. 'It feels divine for me too.'

Mark began to increase the tempo of his thrusting, and pulled his cock further from Marisa's clinging labia at each stroke. Very soon he was pulling almost the entire length of his penis out of Marisa, and then ploughing back into her greedy, cock hungry cunt.

'Mmm,' Marisa said as Mark went through the gears. 'Come on lover, fuck me, pound me with that big fucking dick. I want you to stuff with me with it... fuck me hard. Come on, punish my cunt.'

'Oh, God, that's such dirty talk,' Mark hissed through gritted teeth. 'You'll make me shoot, Mrs Conrad,' he continued, the veins in his throat stuck out starkly along his neck with the effort of fucking the experienced woman.

'Not yet lover,' Marisa cooed. 'I want to come on your big cock first.' Marisa pushed her hips forward to meet Mark's ever-increasing thrusts. 'I want you to cum inside me when you do come though, ok?'

'Inside you? But...' Mark started to say, but was cut short by Marisa.

'Don't worry honey,' she said. 'I'm safe, so you can fill me with that lovely cream.'

As he watched the couple on the sofa, Rick was using his hand to revive his cock. He was having great success at his endeavours, and sported another erection, which he fully intended to put to good use as soon as Marisa had milked Mark.

Marisa used her fingers to manipulate her tingling clit, and felt the surge of her climax begin to rush along her limbs as she rubbed at her stiff little man. Mark was now pounding into her vigorously, his big cock now easily accommodated by Marisa's slick, well lubricated vagina. As she fingered herself to her orgasm with one hand, Marisa squeezed her tight breasts with the other. She groped at herself, alternating her attention from one breast to the other; her nipples were elongated, and the thick rubbery teats betrayed Marisa's excitement.

Suddenly Mark grunted like a wounded beast, his body tensed and he pushed the full length of his cock deep into Marisa's body. 'Oh, fuck...' he managed to say before his senses were overcome by the exquisite sensation of his semen spurting from the eye of his penis. He bit into his lower lip, an unconscious action since his mind was focussed entirely upon the sweet agony of his climax.

'Oh, YES!' Marisa shouted. 'I can feel it, I can feel it pumping inside me.' Marisa now used both hands to squeeze her breasts, and her own orgasm began to pulse hotly through her body. The tingling in her clit, which connected to the aching pulse of her breasts exploded, which caused the woman to writhe and shiver uncontrollably. Marisa groaned and panted loudly as she came, and her internal muscles clamped even more tightly around the thick girth of Mark's pumping cock.

As his ejaculate spurted deep into Marisa's body, Mark felt as though his seed was being vacuumed from his very core. His climax appeared to last an age, and on a far away level of his mind he hoped it would never end. The sensation of his orgasm was exquisite beyond description, and Mark knew that he was in danger of becoming addicted to his new lover.

'Fuck... Mrs Conrad...' he stuttered, unable to find the power with which to speak. 'It's so... so good. No girl has ever...' Mark fell against Marisa, as she lay impaled by his large cock, unable to move freely below him.

Marisa wrapped her legs around Mark's back as she held him close against her body. 'It's ok, baby,' she whispered into his ear tenderly. 'That was a gorgeous cum for me too. That big cock of yours – divine when I felt it throbbing – I felt your cum spurting against my insides. God, that made me come, really sent me over the edge.' Marisa lifted Mark's face and pressed her mouth to his before she continued. 'Now,' she said, all business after her brief moment of fragility, 'I think Ricky boy is eager to play again.'

Mark turned and saw that Marisa was speaking the truth; Rick was standing by eagerly, with his cock returned to full glory. He lifted himself from the supine Marisa, and pulled his still semi erect cock from her cunt. His penis was slimy with goo, and as he stood up fully, drops of his cum oozed thickly from the eye of his cock.

Marisa felt between her legs, and a new surge of lust coursed along her veins when she felt the impossibly slick wetness of her sex. Her own copious outpouring of desire was superseded by Mark's volume of thick, gooey spunk, which was now dribbling from Marisa's distended opening. 'You pumped a gallon of jizz into me, you dirty bastard,' Marisa grinned up at Mark. 'It feels so slippery down there, oh God, I love it.' Marisa pushed two fingers inside herself with an obscene squelching noise as she displaced Mark's semen. The fingers were slimy with goo when Marisa pulled them from her sex, and she laughed delightedly when she saw the mess.

'Come on, bitch,' Rick said impatiently as Marisa enjoyed herself. 'I want to give you some more cream too.'

Marisa looked at Rick and smiled. 'Ooh, you impatient man.' She stood up and faced him. 'You're so horny you can't wait, huh?'

Without replying, Rick took hold of Marisa and turned her so that she was facing away from him. He pushed Marisa to the sofa, and Marisa knelt on the cushions. She knew instantly what Rick expected of her, and she played along perfectly. She knelt on the sofa and held onto the backrest with both hands. She pushed her hips back towards Rick, and lifted her ass high at the same time.

Rick growled when he saw Marisa's invitation, and he used his thumbs against Marisa's round buttocks to part the globes of her tanned behind. The action had the dual effect of exposing the tight, puckered rosebud of Marisa's anus, as well as causing her sticky labia to peel apart as though they were the damp pages of a book. Mark's cum trickled thickly from the pink opening, and Rick could see Marisa's thighs were slick with juice. Keeping Marisa's bum cheeks held apart, Rick dipped his face down and dabbed the opening of Marisa's ass with the tip of his tongue.

'Mm,' Marisa moaned when she felt the heat of Rick's wet tongue against her intimate hole. 'You filthy, filthy, depraved bastard.'

Rick probed deeper when he heard Marisa's husky whisper, and at the same time he felt for the stiff nub of her clit with one hand as he used the remaining hand to hold Marisa's ass open for his tongue. He rubbed gently at Marisa's hypersensitive clit for a few moments, and then pushed two fingers into the sticky opening of her vagina.

Rick's fingers squelched wetly just as Marisa's had done previously, and as he gently massaged the spongy walls of Marisa's cunt, she groaned loudly. 'My ass... my cunt... my clit... Oh, God, I'm so confused. It's all just too good.'

Rick ceased his attention upon Marisa's openings, and moved so that he was standing behind her. He rubbed the end of his erection over Marisa's exposed butt hole, and gently pushed the head of his cock against the opening.

'You're going to fuck my ass?' Marisa whispered as she turned to look at the man behind her. 'Please... fuck my ass,' she continued, 'that'd be so fucking bad.'

Marisa moved her knees and hands so she could offer herself more freely to Rick's eager cock. Her ass was high in the air in supplication to the man's wishes, and Marisa surrendered herself to the inevitable invasion that was about to befall her most intimate place.

Rick held Marisa's broad hips when the dome of his cock slid past the tight muscle of Marisa's sphincter. He felt the tube of the woman's ass grip his shaft convulsively as her body tried to reject the unnatural assault.

Marisa gasped as Rick's cock slid slowly, deeper and deeper into the forbidden zone of her ass. 'Fucking my ass,' she sighed. 'I love being fucked in my ass. If my husband could see me now...' She didn't finish the sentence however as Rick slipped the last few inches inside in one movement. The feeling of being filled to the brim in her back passage felt divine to Marisa. She savoured the strange, but very welcome sensation of having a hard cock deep inside her body. The sheer depravity and taboo nature of the act she was performing filled her mind with dark red lust, and Marisa now needed to have her ass well and truly fucked. She knew on one level that she would pay the price for her wanton, sluttish behaviour, and that her sphincter would cause her pain over the coming days, but she was too far gone to care. She wanted to be fucked, and to be used as a slut, and being fucked so deep in her bowels was going to guarantee her most shattering climax.

'Is that ok?' Rick asked when he paused, his cock as far inside Marisa's ass as it would reach.

'Heaven, babe,' Marisa whispered in response. 'Now, I want you to start slow, fuck my ass slow, and then, when I say, I want you to fuck me – HARD.'

Rick gulped and held Marisa's hips tightly. He pulled his cock out of her body until just the tip remained. Then, he slowly pushed his length back home, just as Marisa had asked him to. Marisa purred with delight, Rick was fucking her tight ass just as she loved it to be fucked. She would enjoy the sublime sensation of having her butt filled with meat in this easy, relaxed manner, and then she knew her lust would reach boiling point, and that she would need to be brutally fucked to climax.

'A little faster, babe,' Marisa whispered when she felt brave enough. 'Come on, honey,' she cajoled, 'bang it into me, fuck my tight ass.'

Rick increased the speed of his thrusting, and he shifted his grip on Marisa's body from her hips to her tight, narrow waist. As he fucked into Marisa's ass, Rick looked down and watched mesmerised as the woman's buttocks rippled with the force of his thrusting. He savoured the sight of his cock as it penetrated the taboo of Marisa's anus, and at the same time, he revelled in the sensation of his building climax as the intense tingling in his stalk rose to almost unbearable heights.

While Marisa took Rick's cock deep into her body through the back door, Mark was sitting, watching mesmerised as his friend fucked Mrs Conrad in her ass. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing, and after the feelings he had experienced as he had filled the beautiful woman's cunt with his semen, he knew that she would become an obsession for him. He had an embryonic plan to come back and fuck the hot, apparently 'taken for granted by her husband' woman. He envisioned the day when he would push his own large penis into Marisa's ass, just as his friend was doing at that very moment. What bliss that would be.

'Oh, Yes!,' Marisa squealed from her position on the sofa. 'I'm going to come... Please, fuck me hard.' She pushed her buttocks against Rick's body as he fucked into her, she was eager to take as much of Rick's cock as she could, as deep as she could manage. 'Come on,' she urged, 'really fuck me, bang my ass, it's so dirty, so bad, but I need you to fuck my ass.'

Rick took Marisa at her word and began to pound at her viciously. 'You want it hard, you slut?' he grunted as he pumped into her vigorously. 'I'll give it to you hard. I'm gonna fuck you until you beg me to stop.'

'Please!' Marisa shouted in reply. 'Please, that's what I want. Fuck me till I come, do it hard, come in my ass, let me feel you come in my ass.'

Marisa let go of the back of the sofa and lowered her head down into the cushions. Her muffled cries of ecstasy could be heard as she sobbed her delight into the cushions. Her lowered head and shoulders meant that her ass was even more accessible to Rick, and he used the fresh angle to renew his assault upon Marisa's now burning asshole.

Rick grunted and doubled up over Marisa, and his fingers clawed deeply into the flesh of her hips. 'Oh, shit...' he mumbled, 'oh shit, I'm coming.'

Rick's cock pulsed inside the tight channel of Marisa's ass, and his hot semen jetted hotly into her bowels. As soon as Marisa sensed Rick's climax, and then felt the molten heat of his seed, her own orgasm burst across her senses. She clawed at the soft material of the sofa as the waves of absolute pleasure rolled over Marisa's consciousness in an apparently never ending tide.

'Baby, I can feel it. I can feel your cum in my ass.' Marisa's cries of abandonment were loud in her living room. 'I'm such a bad girl,' she continued. 'It feels so wicked to take you in my ass; so dirty, oh God, I fucking adore this feeling.'

Spent, Rick pushed his flagging cock as far into Marisa as he could manage. He could feel Marisa's anus contract tightly around his cock as she continued to climax. It seemed that Marisa was going to keep on coming; a combination of Mark's huge cock and the ass fucking she'd received turned her on fantastically.

Marisa sank low onto the cushions, and Rick's limp cock slipped wetly from her body. She lay immobile while she recovered her breath, and Mark saw thick, creamy goo seeping from Marisa's well used holes.

A minute or two later Marisa was standing by the patio doors that led out onto her garden, and was waving the two men off with a hugely satisfied grin on her pretty face. 'Send me the bill for the work, boys,' she smiled and called out as Mark and Rick climbed into the loaded truck. 'And I'll be sure to use for any more ...work I need doing,' she winked.

12