Home Invasion

Story Info
A young woman gets an unexpected visitor.
1.5k words
3.93
48.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her intently through the large bay windows into her bedroom. When the door to the adjoining bathroom was open, I could see directly into the shower. This was the third day at this particular house. I had been monitoring every one with a lonely housewife for weeks now. This was the house. She was my prize.

In my head, I called her Rachel. Rachel loved her pulsating shower head. I loved watching her let the water cascade over her large, firm breasts and round ass almost as much as she did. Her shoulder length brunette hair was natural as it matched her full, yet neatly trimmed, womanly mound. The previous two days I had touched myself as she did. Today, however, I crept to her sliding glass door, silently opening and closing it.

I heard the shower turn off as I made my way down the hallway to the master bedroom. Peering in, I could make out the back of her full ass behind the door frame as she dried herself off. My imprisoned cock was straining at the zipper of my pants. Rather than approach, I waited for her to re-enter the bedroom.

Our eyes locked. The fear was immediately noticeable in her widened eyes, but her voice failed her. No words were spoken but she knew exactly what I was there to do. She saw my dark clothes, my bag, my erection and she knew I was blocking the only exit.

She darted for her cell phone on the nightstand, but I was quicker, grabbing her wrist and knocking over a lamp in the process. I was stronger too as I grabbed the other wrist and pinned her to the wall. Holding both wrists in one hand I showed her a small knife from my belt.

"Keep your slutty mouth shut and I'll give you what you've been secretly craving," I hissed at her. She instead made another attempt to run from my grasp. I slapped her.

"You're getting fucked my little whore, there is no escaping that. Whether I enjoy it or we both do is up to you." She lowered her resistance but the fear of the inevitable was sinking in. I pushed her onto her plush bed. Grabbing a roll of tape from my bag, I bound her hands together in front of her body.

I stood at the foot of the bed removing my own clothes, admiring the figure of my prize. Her supple breasts begged to be sucked, and her body was my plaything. She gasped when I became naked. She was now not only in fear of the situation, but my size as well. I smiled and began climbing up the bed, placing my thick and rigid cock at her mouth.

"Suck it," I barked. She didn't comply and instead turned her head.

"Suck or I hurt you," I insisted as I grabbed her hair, repositioning her mouth. Again she refused. I yanked her into a standing position, throwing her over the side of the bed and, wasting no time, slapped her perfect ass with all my force, leaving a glowing red handprint across her right cheek. She cried out in pain, not finishing before the second one landed on the opposite cheek. Her legs went limp as I continued disciplining her for her disobedience, all the while reminding her that it was her choice that led to her punishment.

"This is what whores get for not doing as they're told." She gave me a faint apology as I rubbed away the markings on her ass. Bringing her to her knees, I gave her a third and final chance.

This time she parted her lips reluctantly as I slid my member into her warm mouth. I pushed until I hit her throat, hearing her gag. Waiting a few moments, I withdrew as she gasped for air. I pushed back in but not as far, allowing my cock to grind against her helpless tongue. I felt her lips squeeze the base of my dick as I smiled and grunted.

"That's a good slut. Take it all." She complied and I rewarded her by pulling back, allowing her to suckle the head of my engorged cock, albeit meekly. Before long her timidness began to weaken as she learned the consequences of not listening. After a final plunge into her throat, I withdrew entirely as saliva dribbled from her whore mouth.

I ordered her back onto the bed, lying on her back.

"You're doing a good job, I think you deserve a reward." I climbed above her and positioned my cock at her entrance. She tried to clothes her knees, but I effortlessly pried them apart. I grinned as I began to slide inside of her. Her pussy was already wet.

"Your cunt betrays you. You want this, you nasty girl. Just as I knew you would." I plunged inside of her, seeing the pain on her face as I entered. I asked her if I was too big for her. She nodded silently. The fucking became faster and harder as my long cock rubbed against her g-spot and the finale of each stroke, forcing her to let a gasp of ecstasy escape her no longer reluctant mouth. Soon her legs were wrapping around my back, welcoming me into her drenched womb.

"You're enjoying it," I told her as sweat dripped off my forehead, but she didn't need reminding.

"Yes," she gasped "god help me yes!"

I could feel her tightening around me. She was cumming as she yelled out into my ear, this one time I allowed her to make any audible noise. Gushing onto my cock and pelvis brought me to the brink, but I forced myself to hold on. I had many more plans for her.

Her breathing was heavy as I withdrew from her, smiling at her sweaty, naked body covered in her own juices. Twenty minutes earlier she was running for her life. Now, she was coming off a screaming orgasm like a common whore.

I've never been able to resist eating cum out of a woman and this was no exception. Running my tongue over her sopping wet slit, I tasted my conquest and her inner betrayal. She was sensitive but responded positively, even going so far as to place her hands on the back of my head.

I made her legs bend back towards her head as I continued my lapping, bringing a finger to her freshly showered ass. She immediately tried to fight, begging for me to stop.

"Please, not there. I can't!" she whimpered.

"You can and will." She gasped as I replaced my finger, feeling how tight her virgin ass was. Soon one finger became two, as my rough tongue focused it's onslaught on her sensitive clit. Whether through accepted helplessness or arousal (I did not care), her asshole began to loosen, accepting the full length of my fingers and even let them curl inside of her ass, lightly caressing the oppose side of her g-spot.

She whimpered in sadness as I got off of her completely, only to shriek in fear as she saw me slather my cock with copious amounts of anal lubrication. I returned and grabbed her ankles to re-separate her legs. My mouth returned to her pussy for a final taste. This time, however, my tongue travelled further downward, moistening her ass for easier access.

I placed my throbbing cock at her anus. She was scared. I slid in slowly, not moving beyond the head while her glove-tight cavity squeezed me to the point of cutting off the circulation. She relaxed and I gave her another inch, feeling her anxiety.

"The more you fight the more it will hurt." She artificially calmed herself, but it was enough to continue the invasion. I withdrew to give her inexperienced ass a break while I re-lubricated. I entered much more easily this time, slowly giving her more of what she secretly wanted until her once innocent ass was at the mercy of all eight inches.

I let it stay there for a minute as she accommodated my girth. The look on her face was one of shock, not fear. She had done what she previously thought was impossible. I began to pump back and forth, savoring the feeling. An involuntary moan escaped her lips as she played with herself.

I was not to last long as my grunts became louder and more consistent, my cock pulsating inside of her, preparing to unload her present. Her masturbation increased along with me.

"Cum with me bitch! Cum with me as I explode in your virgin ass!"

That was all the encouragement she needed as she squirted unto my pelvis, shortly followed by rope after rope of hot cum being released deep into her anal cavity.

I collapsed on the bed next to her, catching my breath. Shortly thereafter, I cut the tape binding her hands. She didn't run. In fact, she leaned over and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply.

"Thank you daddy," she said as she smirked.

"You're welcome sweetheart. Happy Anniversary."