Home Made Porno Ch. 04

Story Info
5 couples make a porno...the characters take shape
8.2k words
4.37
28.8k
11
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

Note: This is the fourth installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The fourth installment sees the people in the movie learn who their characters are going to be, what they're going to be doing, and the reactions of each couple to the progress.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

In early March, a few days after their second writing session together Robert and Susan invited John, Kelly, Lisa, Amy, and Julie over to Mark and Susan's house to talk about their characters and how things were going with the script. They sat at the dining room table with Robert and Susan on one side and John, Kelly, Lisa, Amy, and Julie on the opposite side; much like a boardroom setting.

"Thanks for coming everyone." Susan said.

"No problem; Robert wasn't specific about why we were meeting. I assume this is about the script right?" Amy asked.

Robert shrugged.

"It is and it isn't." Robert said.

"What does that mean?" John asked.

"We understand that you're all very curious about how things are going with the script, but I'm afraid that we don't have a script for you to look at yet." Robert said.

"Then what are we doing here?" Kelly asked.

Susan shook her head.

"We aren't even close to done with the script, but we do have something very important for each of you that should give you something to start with." Susan said.

"What are you talking about? If you don't have a script what do you have for us?" Lisa asked.

"We might not have a finished script for you to look at yet, but we called this little 'cast meeting' because we have finalized the details about the characters in the movie. We wanted to get you all together to let you know who the 5 characters are, what each of them is like, and let some of you decide who wants which role so you can start thinking about how to play them and so we can write scenes with you in mind as your characters." Robert said.

"We wanted to give you plenty of time to work on your character before we start filming; even if you don't have a script to learn your lines from." Susan said.

Everyone smiled.

"That's a great idea. If our character has a much different personality than we do or needs a much different hair style or wardrobe or something we'll have time to work it out so that our characters look right for the movie." Kelly said.

"I'm excited to get an idea of who I'm going to be playing." Lisa said.

"I just hope that the characters are good. I want to play a movie character that has sex and not a porno character that has a few cheesy lines." Amy said.

Susan smiled.

"Robert and I know how much we all want the characters to be believable and realistic so we worked together and came up with a little bio sheet for each of the characters. It's probably far more detailed than it needs to be for something like this. It gives some important information about the personalities of each character so you'll have an idea of how to play your role. It will give you an idea of the past experiences both personally and sexually of the characters as well. We've defined who the characters are, but so far we don't know who will be playing all of the characters. Obviously John, since you're the only guy in the movie, you know who you'll be...the husband. His name is Troy and he's a really laid back fun loving and successful real estate developer." Susan said.

Susan handed John a folder with the background information about John's character.

"Okay." John said.

John opened the folder and started reading through the information about his character.

"Additionally Kelly...since you said that you wanted a less active role in the movie than the others your character has already been determined as well. Her name is Alison and she's the most innocent and shy one of the 4 girls." Susan said.

Susan gave Kelly the folder about Alison.

"Oh, we should probably tell you now; you might not have wanted a big part, but Susan and I decided that your character is actually going to be a pretty important part of the movie." Robert said.

Kelly shook her head.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that." Kelly said.

Robert smiled.

"Don't worry Kelly; it's not what you think. Your character isn't the one that's the most active in the movie. For most of the story that we've written so far Alison happens to find herself in position to secretly watch some of the encounters between the others. She doesn't witness every scene that takes place between the other characters, but she's the only person in the house that knows most of what's going on." Robert said.

"Basically she knows that the husband and wife are both fucking the other two friends because she watches it from the shadows." Susan said.

Kelly smiled.

"Oh...watching the others from the shadows would be okay." Kelly said.

Susan smiled.

"We thought you might like the idea for your character." Susan said.

"Alison does get in on some of the action though. While she's watching some of the other scenes she plays with herself so you'll be doing some solo masturbating stuff while standing in a hallway and stuff like that. It won't have to be too graphic, just rubbing your hand down the front of your panties and playing with your breasts through your shirt basically." Robert said.

"Wow. I guess I can do that." Kelly said.

"Your character does get involved with other people as well though. Alison has a really steamy shower scene with Rachel and Heather the other two friends where the two more experienced women teach the inexperienced Alison the pleasures that women can give each other." Susan said.

"Wow; that should be interesting. Please tell me that I have a scene with John in the movie." Kelly said.

Susan smiled.

"As of right now you don't have a one on one scene with John's character; we're not sure how to make that work. You do however have a threesome scene with Troy and Emily the husband and wife. Troy and Emily are having sex in their bedroom and Troy sees Alison watching through the cracked door. He invites her in without Emily knowing and it becomes a threesome. That works out well because between your two scenes you're with all 4 of the others; which is one of our goals, to have everyone be with everyone else at least once." Susan said.

The girls were stunned. John smiled.

"Oh my god." Kelly said.

"Jesus; if two threesomes is what you consider a small role what have you got in store for the rest of us?" Amy asked excitedly.

Robert smiled.

"First off we should give you a little background about the group so that you'll have an understanding of who they are and what they're all doing there. We already told you that the husband is a real estate developer, and we decided that the four women are all real estate agents that work together. They'll be really good friends that talk to each other about all kinds of things so they'll already know a lot about each other's past sexual exploits. We decided that the wife's name will be Emily and the friends as you already heard are Rachel, Heather, and Alison." Robert said.

"As far as what we've got in store for the other characters; right now the wife Emily has a couple of scenes with Troy including a lovemaking scene at the very beginning of the movie and the threesome with Troy and Alison near the end of the movie. She also has a girl on girl scene in the kitchen with Rachel that Alison watches from the living room, and another in the hot tub and on the deck with Heather while Troy and everyone else are gone; though they get home in time for Alison to see them together." Susan said.

"Rachel has the lesbian threesome in the shower with Heather and Alison that we mentioned earlier, the scene in the kitchen with Emily, a one on one with Troy at the top of the stairs while everyone else is downstairs talking, a late night scene with Heather when they're both drunk, and a solo scene witnessed by Alison where they're both masturbating but Rachel can't see Alison." Robert said.

"Heather has the threesome in the shower with Rachel and Alison, the scene on the deck and in the hot tub with Emily, the drunken scene with Rachel, and a scene with Troy behind the house in the outdoor shower while the others are inside asleep; except Alison isn't actually asleep she's watching them from the deck." Susan said.

"God damn...that sounds like it will make for a hot movie." Julie said.

"So Emily is in 4 of the sex scenes, Rachel is in 5 of the scenes, and Heather is in 4 sex scenes?" Amy asked.

Robert nodded.

"Yes, but one of Rachel's scenes is by herself while Alison watches from just out of view so there are basically only 4 scenes for each of the 3 main girls and 2 scenes for Alison." Robert said.

"Alison has two scenes of her own, but you said she was going to be a voyeur. How many of the other scenes does she watch?" Lisa asked.

"She witnesses Rachel by herself as well as Troy and Heather in the outdoor shower, Emily and Rachel in the kitchen, and part of the scene between Emily and Heather in the hot tub and on the deck when they think everyone is gone. So she takes part in 2 scenes and watches 4 others." Susan said.

"So the girls each basically get 4 scenes...how many does that mean I'm in?" John asked.

"You have a one on one with Emily, a threesome with Emily and Alison, one with Heather in the outdoor shower, and one with Rachel at the top of the stairs...so that's 4." Robert said.

John shook his head.

"No offense, but that seems kind of weak to me guys. I'm the male lead...the only guy in the movie...and I only get four scenes two of which seem like they'd have to be quickies? I understand that right now everybody has 4 scenes and you want to keep it even so that it's fair, but could you work in some more scenes for me?" John asked.

Susan smiled.

"The script isn't done yet John so if you want more scenes we can try to work some more in for you. We'll just have to make the movie longer than we were planning to." Susan said.

John nodded.

"Okay then. I don't think that anybody will complain about the movie being longer. It's not like this is a movie we're going to release, it can be 7 hours if we want it to be." John said.

"We were planning on the movie being a normal weekend, but maybe we could make it a three day weekend." Robert said.

"I was already thinking that it would be a three day weekend; we might have to make it a four day weekend." Susan said.

Robert shrugged.

"That would be fine too; we'll make it at least a 3 day weekend and probably a 4 day weekend. John and Kelly are obviously set as Troy and Alison for the movie and they have their character background sheets, but the three of you need to decide which roles you're going to play." Robert said.

"Do any of you have any preferences after hearing about the scenes that we've told you about?" Susan asked.

Lisa, Julie, and Amy looked around at each other.

"Well unless either of them objects I think that I would like to play Emily...the wife. That role seems like it would be a really fun one to play. She's cheating on her husband with other girls, but she's also having a threesome with her husband and one of the girls. I could really get into that role." Lisa said.

"Do either of you have a problem with that?" Susan asked.

Julie shook her head.

"No, I've got no problem if she wants to play Emily. I was thinking that I'd either like to be Heather or Rachel so I can slut it up a little bit." Julie said.

Amy laughed.

"That's the direction that I was leaning too. The character of the wife would be fun, but if I'm going to be in a porno I certainly don't want to be the good girl. I really wouldn't want Kelly's role as Alison, but Rachel and Heather both sound like fun. I'll flip you for it Julie. Heads I'm Rachel and you're Heather...tails you're Rachel and I'm Heather." Amy said.

Julie smiled.

"Okay. Flip it." Julie said.

Amy flipped the coin high into the air and they let it fall to the ground before looking at it.

"It's heads so I'm Rachel and you're Heather." Amy said.

Julie smiled.

"Okay...it's not like we were going to get a bad role either way. We just know what our names are now and we'll have the background information that Robert and Susan came up with for our characters. It's nice to meet you Rachel." Julie said.

"It's nice to meet you too Heather." Amy said.

Robert gave Lisa, Amy, and Julie the folders containing the background information for their characters.

"Just so we're clear on this the character sheets that we gave you are going to stay the same, but the script isn't anywhere close to being done so the scenes that we told you about aren't necessarily the final version. That's just what we have right now." Susan said.

"We will try to make sure you all get a similar number of scenes in the final product though; except for John who requested some extras." Robert said.

"We have some other ideas that we want to try to work in that might make us lose or change some of what we told you about. Since we now know who is playing which part I have a question for you Amy." Susan said.

"What is it?" Amy asked.

"Of the women in the film you're the only one that has had breast implants; would you be okay with us highlighting that?" Susan asked.

Amy looked down at her chest and then back up at Susan.

"What do you mean by highlighting it?" Amy asked.

"Well for example during the threesome in the shower you could have Kelly's character feel your breasts compared to Julie's to see if she can tell that you have implants." Susan said.

"Oh...that would be fine." Amy said.

"I just had another idea. Since your character Rachel has a sexual history with Lisa's character Emily maybe the breast implants could have been a gift from Emily when they were together. We could make some mention of the fact that they were a gift...say when your character is with Troy and he would have no idea that his wife had bought them." Robert said.

Amy laughed.

"Oh wow; it looks like I really won in our coin flip Julie. I'm the one that has a sexual past with Emily that Troy doesn't know about. That could make for some very interesting scenes between me and you Lisa." Amy said.

Lisa smiled.

"I've got butterflies already." Lisa said.

"Speaking of interesting scenes...while we've got the 5 of you gathered together Susan and I need to know what each of you is willing to do sexually so that we can further develop the story." Robert said.

"What do you mean by that?" John asked.

Susan shrugged.

"We have some ideas for things that Robert and I think would be hot in the movie, but they go a bit beyond the normal kind of sexual activities that you're all used to so we need to know if any of you are willing to do them. If you are we can write them for your character...if not we'll come up with something else." Susan said.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Julie asked.

"One of our ideas for the sexual history between Rachel and Emily was that they used to do anilingus together when they were lovers in college. The way Robert and I discussed it Emily really enjoyed it but hasn't done it since she's been with Troy so she and Rachel take the opportunity to relive part of their past relationship." Susan said.

"So you want me and Lisa to lick each other's assholes?" Amy asked.

Robert shrugged.

"Obviously you would take steps to make sure that things were as clean as possible before doing it, but yes. In our current draft of the script that is what gets them started into their scene together. Rachel kind of seduces Emily by sticking her hand down the back of Emily's shorts and teases her asshole which helps Emily overcome her desire to remain faithful to Troy. Emily gets so excited that she spins Rachel around, yanks her panties down and attacks her asshole with her tongue." Robert said.

"Damn!" Lisa said.

"What do you guys think?" Robert asked.

Julie shrugged.

"It was really hot in those lesbian movies that we watched. I know that my character's not one of the ones you have it written for, but I'd probably be okay with it." Julie said.

"Obviously if you guys aren't willing to do that we won't do it. We aren't going to ask you to do anything that you aren't comfortable with." Susan said.

"What do you think Amy?" Lisa asked.

Amy shrugged.

"I've never done anything like that before, but I've never had sex with a woman before either. It would certainly be interesting and it was hot watching it." Amy said.

"So you two will do it?" Susan asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"I guess so. I'm willing to expand my horizons a little bit to help the movie be more exciting." Lisa said.

"The other thing that we came up with for that scene is something else that we have to ask you about." Robert said.

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

"With the story being 5 people spending the weekend at a beach house we can't exactly have a bunch of sex toys around so we were hoping that you would be okay using something different." Susan said.

"How different?" Amy asked.

"We were thinking that while one of you is using your tongue on the other woman's ass you could also be using a cucumber as a dildo in her pussy." Robert said.

"Wow." Amy said.

Lisa laughed.

"Yeah...wow. We would have to shop for one that I would be comfortable with." Lisa said.

"So you'd do it?" Susan asked.

Lisa nodded.

"It wouldn't be the first time I've used a cucumber like that. Tom and I have done that before after we saw it in one of the pornos that we watched." Lisa said.

"What about you Amy?" Robert asked.

Amy shrugged.

"I guess as long as it wasn't some massive ungodly thing it would be okay." Amy said.

"That's great because we have a great idea for how to use it in the story. Alison sees your characters using it and then notices it in the salad they're all eating a few hours later." Susan said.

Kelly laughed.

"Oh shit that's awesome." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"If licking ass and using a cucumber as a dildo are the first things that they're asking us to do, I can't wait to hear what they're working up to." John said.

Susan and Robert laughed nervously.

"There is one other thing that we agreed would be hot if one of you was willing." Robert said.

"One of us? Do you mean the masturbation scene that my character is supposed to do?" Amy asked.

"Not exactly; though if you aren't comfortable with that we could take it out or see if one of the others was willing to do it." Susan said.

"How about it John? You wanted more scenes; want to take my masturbation scene?" Amy asked.

John laughed.

"I doubt that would work for the story Amy. Why the hell would a guy with so many beautiful women around need to jerk off?" John asked.

Amy laughed.

"Good point. I've got no problem masturbating; though it will be a little odd doing it on camera." Amy said.

"So what's the other thing that you want one of us to do?" Kelly asked.

Susan and Robert looked at each other.

"We were hoping that one of you would be willing to be...fisted." Susan said.

"Jesus Christ." Lisa said.

Kelly laughed.

"Wow." Kelly said.

"Whose fist would it be?" Julie asked.

Amy, Kelly, and Lisa looked at Julie.

"What? Why do you want to know that?" Amy asked.

Julie grabbed John's hand with one hand and Kelly's with the other; she put them side by side on the table.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers