Home Made Porno Ch. 07

Story Info
5 couples make a porno... the 'undressed rehearsals' begin.
10.6k words
4.41
29.9k
9
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,960 Followers

Note: This is the seventh installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The seventh installment sees the first 'undressed rehearsals' where the people in the film begin working on being comfortable having sex with each other.

Enjoy.

*****

On the second Saturday in April John got up early, showered and got dressed. Kelly was still asleep in bed as John backed out of the driveway and headed out of town and towards the beach house; the key that Tom had given him and a box of condoms on the front seat beside him.

John was nervous and excited as he turned onto the street that ran in front of the beach house. There was no sign of Lisa's car as he pulled into the driveway.

"It looks like I beat her here." John said.

John grabbed the key and a box of condoms off of the front seat, opened the front door of the beach house, and walked inside. As soon as he'd closed the door John shook his head.

"I can't believe I'm fucking doing this." John said.

John walked around the first floor of the house for a few minutes; he was nervous. Even as nervous as he was he was also excited; he could feel his cock half hard in his shorts.

"No sense being uncomfortable until she gets here. Plus I don't want to look like an idiot taking my clothes off in front of Lisa." John said.

John started taking his clothes off; he stopped.

"Wait...what will Lisa think if she gets here and I'm already naked?" John asked.

John laughed and shook his head.

"Ah fuck it...she knows that we're here to have sex; I'm just getting a head start." John said.

John finished taking his clothes off and put them on the counter in the kitchen with the box of condoms and the key. John was a little uncomfortable standing naked in someone else's house so he started looking around; he saw the sliding glass door out onto the deck and walked over to it.

"We're supposed to shoot some stuff outside; let's see if this place is as private as Robert and Susan think it is." John said.

John opened the sliding door out onto the deck and stepped out onto it. He looked up and down the beach and didn't see anybody.

"Well it seems pretty private; as long as we're not here on a busy weekend we could probably shoot out here." John said.

John sat down in one of the deck chairs to enjoy the sun and the breeze as he waited for Lisa.

Lisa was about 20 minutes behind John. She was incredibly nervous as she pulled up in front of the beach house. She saw John's SUV and wasn't sure whether it should make her feel more confident or more nervous.

"Well I guess he didn't back out...should I? What the hell am I doing?" Lisa asked.

Lisa sat in the car for a few minutes thinking about what she was there to do before deciding that she had to go inside. She got out of the car, walked into the beach house, and closed the door behind her. She was surprised when she didn't see John in the living room or the kitchen.

"John, I'm here...where are you?" Lisa yelled.

"I'm back here on the deck." John yelled.

Lisa was so nervous that she didn't notice John's clothes on the counter as she walked through the kitchen and out onto the deck. She was surprised to see that John was sitting in a deck chair completely naked. She laughed.

"Well now...you sure don't mess around do you John? Are you so excited about fucking me that you couldn't even wait for me to get here to get naked?" Lisa asked.

John smiled as he stood up.

"I suppose you could say that. I was getting excited to the point where my pants were uncomfortable. I figured that I'd just take them off since it would spare me the embarrassment of having to take them off in front of you when you got here. I am excited about this though. I've always thought that you were really sexy so getting the chance to be with you without anyone getting mad about it is really exciting for me. Plus I haven't been with anyone but Kelly since we got together so the fact that you're not her adds even more to my level of excitement. I hope that finding me naked doesn't bother you; you did come here to have sex with me after all." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"That I did. It doesn't bother me that you're already naked; you're not bad to look at naked. I was just surprised. I'm kind of nervous about this so I assumed you would be too." Lisa said.

"I am nervous Lisa; don't let my nudity fool you about that." John said.

"So were you planning on having us do it out here on the deck?" Lisa asked.

Lisa looked around for signs of people on the beach. John shook his head.

"We might want to do it out here eventually because from what Robert and Susan told us we're both supposed to have sex out here in the movie, but we don't have to do it out here this time. I was just enjoying the breeze between my knees and the sound of the ocean while I waited for you to get here. We can go inside to any room you want to start in." John said.

"Well let's start off somewhere more traditional like a bedroom and see where things go from there." Lisa said.

Lisa turned and walked back inside with John trailing along behind her. John stopped in the kitchen to grab the box of condoms. He then followed Lisa into the one downstairs bedroom. John put the box of condoms on the dresser along the wall and started slowly stroking his partially aroused cock to get it hard while Lisa, who was facing away from John, started taking her clothes off.

"I can't believe that I'm standing here doing this. I haven't undressed in front of a man other than Tom in a long time; I even go to female doctors so the last man besides Tom to see me naked was my boyfriend freshman year. That was over 10 years ago." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"You don't need to worry about being naked in front of me Lisa, you've got a beautiful body that I'm excited to see. I've seen you in bikinis over the years; some pretty revealing ones." John said.

"That's different than this though John; you may have seen my nipples through a bikini top, but you haven't seen them exposed. You may have seen my ass in a thong bikini, but you've never seen it or my pussy exposed." Lisa said.

Lisa pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. When she was completely naked Lisa turned towards John; she was a little shy at first covering herself with her arms and looking at the floor. John laughed.

"Really Lisa? You drove all the way out here to have sex with me, took your clothes off with me in the room, and now you get all shy? Is that any way for the woman that's going to be playing my wife to act?" John asked.

Lisa laughed, raised her head, and moved her arms away letting John get a good look at her naked body for the first time. John's eyes washed over her long legs, her completely shaved pussy, her trim and toned body, and her full breasts. Lisa had already seen John, but she took a good long look at him as well.

"I guess you're right John; a wife should never hide her body from her husband, even if she's just his wife in a porno movie." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"Especially if she's his wife in a porno movie. I see that you shaved your pussy; you said a while ago that you had a little landing strip." John said.

Lisa looked down at her bald pussy.

"Yeah, I did that in the shower this morning when I remembered what you said about your wife not having pubic hair. I guess it doesn't really matter yet, but I wanted to make a good impression on you." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"It looks nice. I absolutely love a perfectly shaved pussy. Kelly's been letting hers grow out lately; it just looks wrong." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"Maybe after the movie is over you can shave it for her and put it back the way you like it." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"I might just have to do that. So are you ready to get started?" John asked.

"I guess so; I just can't believe that we're actually going to do this." Lisa said.

John continued slowly stroking his cock.

"We don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable Lisa. The idea of doing it today is so we can be comfortable for the movie, but we could call seeing each other naked a good first step and try again in a couple days." John said.

Lisa shook her head; her eyes focused on John's cock as his hand moved up and down its length.

"No, I'm fine John; I'm going to do it. It's just that the excitement and fear about this project for me has been building towards the first time that I had sex with someone other than Tom for the movie, and now we're here. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time." Lisa said.

John nodded.

"Yeah; I know what you mean. Since Kelly, Julie, and Amy are planning to get together today too there are probably several other people all sitting at home thinking about what all of us might be doing at this very moment." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"Speaking of which, it looks like you're just about ready to go and it seems that Kelly wasn't just bragging about the size of your cock; it really is over 8 inches long. I guess we should get started huh?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah; I've just got to put one of these on first." John said.

John held up the box of condoms. Lisa looked at the condoms and shook her head.

"I was thinking that maybe we could start with oral and work our way up to intercourse. I'm still a little nervous right now and it would help to lube things up on my end if we started off with something to get my juices flowing a little. You won't need to wear one of those for me to suck your cock will you?" Lisa asked.

John shook his head.

"No; as far as I know we were only told we needed these for sex. We aren't worried about disease so they're mainly for additional pregnancy prevention. I'm not a doctor, but I don't think I can get you pregnant from oral. If I can it means that one of us has a serious medical issue." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad we don't need to use one of those for oral; I really love the taste of cock but I hate the taste of latex. The one time that I sucked a cock with a condom on, it was horrible." Lisa said.

"Why were you sucking a cock with a condom on it?" John asked.

"It was freshman year of college and my boyfriend at the time and I weren't all that experienced. I'd been a virgin when I met him; it was really strange." Lisa said.

John laughed.

"Stranger than this?" John asked.

Lisa laughed and shook her head.

"No...it wasn't stranger than this. I was an inexperienced woman having sex with her boyfriend when I did that. Now I'm a married woman that's about to have sex with my friend's husband. Don't lose that box; we'll need one of those in a few minutes...with as exciting as this could be with might need more than one." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"It is a 12 pack." John said.

"Good; we'll see how many we end up needing. First things first; I'm gonna suck your cock." Lisa said.

Lisa moved to her knees in front of John. For a moment she just looked at his erect cock. John looked down at her when she didn't move.

"Nervous?" John asked.

Lisa looked up and smiled.

"Not really, which surprises me considering what we're about to do. I'm just admiring your cock from up close. I shouldn't be admitting this and don't tell him that I said it, but your cock is a good deal bigger and thicker than Tom's. I know that you were the only one of the guys to say that you'd be in the movie, but since we're making a porno we clearly picked the right man to star in our little project. With you having a cock like this I think that I'm really going to enjoy today; I hope you do too." Lisa said.

Lisa reached up and wrapped the fingers of her left hand around John's cock and gently squeezed it. John looked down at her.

"Jesus Christ Lisa; did you have to wear that?" John asked.

Lisa was confused.

"Uh John; I'm naked." Lisa said.

"Yeah, but you're wearing your wedding ring." John said.

Lisa looked at her left hand and saw her ring moving up and down the length of John's cock.

"I always wear my wedding ring. I hardly ever take it off. Does it bother you to see Tom's ring on my hand while I'm stroking your cock? Does it bother you to feel the golden band put on my finger by another man rubbing on your hard cock?" Lisa asked.

Lisa smiled up at John and stroked his cock; the diamond ring moving up and down the entire length.

"God damn it Lisa; stop teasing me like that. This isn't exactly easy for me you know. I haven't been with anyone but Kelly in a long time; let alone the wife of one of my closest friends. The last thing I need right now is to look down and see his ring on your hand while it's stroking my cock." John said.

Lisa could tell that it really bothered John.

"Okay John; if it will make you more comfortable I'll take it off." Lisa said.

Lisa pulled her left hand away from John's cock, pulled her ring off, and put it on the dresser beside them. She returned her left hand to stroking John's cock.

"There; now I'm completely naked. Is that better?" Lisa asked.

"Better, and please don't tease me about Tom or Kelly or anybody else. I need to concentrate." John said.

"Okay John; whatever you want. You're the one that asked Eric about rehearsing the sex scenes aren't you?" Lisa asked.

John nodded.

"Of course I am. I know that I said I would do this and I fully intend to go through with it, but it's got me scared to death." John said.

Lisa smiled as she continued stroking John's cock.

"For someone that's scared to have sex with his friends' wives you have a strange way of showing it; weren't you already naked and ready to go when I got here?" Lisa asked.

"That was because I'm so nervous that I was afraid of looking stupid taking my clothes off in front of you." John said.

Lisa looked up at John as she continued to stroke his cock.

"It's natural to be nervous about this John. Neither of us has been with someone else in several years, and it's not like we're having sex with complete strangers where there's no history or knowledge of the person; we've been friends for a long time. Do you think I'm not nervous about this too? Do you think I'm not scared to death being naked and on my knees stroking the cock of someone other than my husband right now? Do you think that I didn't almost turn around at every exit on the way out here knowing that I was coming here to have sex with you?" Lisa asked.

John put his hand on the side of Lisa's face and looked down into her eyes.

"Of course you're nervous about doing this too Lisa; I would never say that you aren't, but for you it's different though." John said.

"How is it any different for me than it is for you?" Lisa asked.

"If a woman is nervous during sex or just isn't into it she can fake it. If I'm nervous..." John said.

John moved his eyes down from Lisa's face to where her hand was slowly stroking his cock; Lisa looked at his cock too.

"Oh; you're afraid of having a performance issue when we're shooting." Lisa said.

"Can you blame me for being worried? That's a lot of pressure for a guy to be under. I don't know which of the sex scenes I'm in that we'll be shooting first so I don't know which one of you I'm going to be with on film first, but since it will be the first sex scene we shoot between me and one of you for the movie I would bet that everyone else will be in the room when it happens. My wife and the husband of whichever one of you my first scene is with will be watching us have sex; can you see why I might be nervous about that?" John asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yeah; I've thought about how I'll feel having Tom watch me with you...it's gonna be hard." Lisa said.

"My fear is that it actually won't be hard. I'm terrified that the time will come and I won't." John said.

Lisa laughed at John's pun. John shook his head.

"It's not funny Lisa." John said.

"Okay you're right John. If you're worried that you might not be able to perform when we start shooting we'll have to do our best between now and then to make sure that you're comfortable enough with your co-stars that you won't have any trouble when the cameras start rolling." Lisa said.

"That's why I wanted to get together like this; to make it as easy and as natural as possible to do it on camera with the others watching. That and ever since we both agreed to be in the movie I've really wanted to fuck you and I got tired of waiting on Robert and Susan to finish the script." John said.

John laughed. Lisa smiled.

"Now who's teasing? Are you ready to get started?" Lisa asked.

"I'm as ready as I'm gonna get. Considering that you're already stroking my cock I think we have started." John said.

Lisa stopped her slow stroking of John's cock and used her hand to hold it steady as she leaned in towards it with her mouth open wide. John moaned as soon as he felt Lisa's hot breath on his cock.

"Here we go." Lisa said.

Lisa flicked her tongue out of her mouth and teased the head of John's cock; John shifted his weight from side to side. Lisa's grip on his cock kept John from shifting very far. After swirling her tongue around the head of John's cock for a few seconds Lisa took the head inside her mouth and sealed her lips around it.

John moaned as Lisa's tongue continued to massage the bottom of his cock as she slowly took more and more of it into her mouth. Lisa took about half of John's cock in her mouth and pulled back off of it.

"Your cock is so big that I think that's all I can take from this angle. If you get down on your knees I think I could take it into my throat and take all of it though." Lisa said.

"Seriously?" John asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I might have some trouble with how thick it is, but the length shouldn't be a problem. Wanna find out?" Lisa asked.

John quickly dropped to his knees on the floor. Lisa moved to her hands and knees and moved towards John. She opened her mouth, tilted her head slightly to the side, and took John's cock into her mouth. She easily took the half that she'd had in her mouth, but then she kept going. John looked down in awe as all 8 ½ inches of his cock disappeared into Lisa's mouth and throat and her nose and lips pressed into his pubic hair.

"Holy fuck; Tom is a lucky mother fucker. Nobody's ever done that to me before." John said.

Lisa slowly pulled her mouth off of John's cock and smiled up at him.

"Think we should tell Robert and Susan about that so they can put it in the movie?" Lisa asked.

"Fuck yes. That would look so hot in the movie. Plus it feels incredible." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"Let's see how well I can suck you off like that." Lisa said.

Lisa took John's cock back into her mouth and took it back into her throat.

"Good God." John said.

Lisa started sucking John's cock. She couldn't keep it in her throat the entire time because she needed to breathe, but she would take the first 4 inches in her mouth most of the time and occasionally take the entire 8 inches into her throat. Saliva was running down Lisa's chin and John's balls as her mouth and throat tried to digest the large obstruction.

John grabbed the back of his head and stared down in lustful awe at Lisa as she repeatedly swallowed the entire length of his cock. The sound of Lisa gurgling and slurping as she sucked John's cock was driving him wild.

"Fuck Lisa this is incredible. This will sound great on film...it's so fucking hot." John said.

Lisa reached up with one hand and began massaging John's balls as she sucked his cock; after a few minutes John couldn't hold back any longer.

zeke81
zeke81
1,960 Followers