Home Made Porno Ch. 10

Story Info
5 couples make a porno...more 'undressed rehearsals'
9.7k words
4.41
25.7k
8
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Note: This is the tenth installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The tenth installment sees more 'undressed rehearsals' between people in the movie.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday night Amy walked into the kitchen at Tom and Lisa's house and found Lisa opening a bottle of wine. Amy smiled.

"Looking to take the edge off?" Amy asked.

Lisa nodded as she started pouring herself some wine.

"Yes. I was terrified when I was with John last weekend, but at least I knew what I was doing. This is going to be my first time with a woman. Do you want some?" Lisa asked.

Amy smiled.

"Sure. I used a little liquid courage the other night before I was with John. It helped me quite a bit." Amy said.

Lisa poured a second glass and handed it to Amy; she took a drink.

"That's good. I can understand you being nervous, I was nervous Saturday with Kelly and Julie; thankfully my excitement was enough to get me through it. I don't have the years of experience with women that my character is supposed to have, but after last Saturday I do have some; I'll help you through it." Amy said.

Lisa took a big gulp of her wine.

"I appreciate it. I'm really nervous about that ass licking thing they wanted us to do." Lisa said.

Amy smiled and took another drink of her wine.

"Actually it's not that bad, and it feels incredible." Amy said.

Lisa was surprised.

"You mean you've done it?" Lisa asked.

Amy nodded.

"When Kelly, Julie, and I were together last weekend we tried it. We all tried both ways; giving and receiving. As long as we're good and clean it doesn't taste bad and the feeling is intense." Amy said.

"Do you suppose we could try that tonight?" Lisa asked.

"Of course. We are supposed to be getting used to each other and the things that we'll need to do in the movie. How much time do we have before Tom comes home?" Amy asked.

"I told him not to be home before midnight." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"That gives us almost 5 hours...just how much do you plan on doing?" Amy asked.

Lisa blushed.

"I wasn't sure how much we would do, but I didn't want to run out of time. I'd rather call Tom and tell him that he can come home early than call him and tell him to stay out longer." Lisa said.

Amy nodded.

"That makes sense. It would probably be okay for him to be here; not in the room with us, but in the house." Amy said.

Lisa shook her head.

"I'm not ready for that yet." Lisa said.

"You'll have to get used to it soon Lisa, he's going to be right there watching when we're shooting the movie." Amy said.

"I know, but I'm not ready for that yet." Lisa said.

"So where did you plan on us doing this?" Amy asked.

"Well...our scene is in the kitchen." Lisa said.

"You want to actually do it here? You wouldn't be more comfortable trying it in a bed first?" Amy asked.

"I don't know...I..." Lisa said.

Amy saw Lisa shaking; she put down her wine glass and took her in her arms. She hugged her.

"Relax Lisa, it's okay, there's nothing to be nervous about. We don't have to do anything tonight if you're not ready. We can do just a little if that's all you're ready for. I've got butterflies in my stomach right now too." Amy said.

"You won't be upset if we don't do much?" Lisa asked.

"Of course not Lisa, I don't want you to do anything that you're not comfortable with and not ready for. If you want we'll finish our glass of wine and I'll go home." Amy said.

"No, I don't want you to leave, I want...I want to do this...I'm just not sure how much I'm ready for." Lisa said.

"That's okay too; we'll start slow and see what happens. Are you ready for a kiss?" Amy asked.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"You're already in my arms, what better place for us to start than with a kiss?" Amy asked.

Lisa looked at Amy's lips and turned her head to take another gulp of her wine before putting the glass down. She turned her head back towards Amy.

"A kiss would be okay." Lisa said.

Amy smiled and slowly leaned in closer to Lisa. When their lips met Lisa kept hers closed at the start, but after being coaxed by Amy's tongue Lisa's lips opened and her tongue met Amy's. As they were kissing Amy could feel Lisa's body becoming less and less rigid. Eventually Lisa moved her hands up to hold Amy's face as she kissed her.

After several minutes Amy pulled her mouth away from Lisa's, but they stayed in each other's arms.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" Amy asked.

Lisa smiled.

"That was nice. Of course a kiss is pretty much the same no matter who you're kissing. The other stuff will be different." Lisa said.

"Do you want try some of the other stuff?" Amy asked.

"Yes, but I'm still really nervous." Lisa said.

"We'll go slow and can stop whenever you want." Amy said.

"Okay." Lisa said.

"Let's find someplace more comfortable." Amy said.

Amy took Lisa's hand and led her from the kitchen into the adjoining family room.

"This will be much better. I think we should get out of some of these clothes don't you?" Amy asked.

"Um...I don't..." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"We'll leave our underwear on for now if you want; it's like a bikini...I've seen you in a bikini countless times." Amy said.

"Okay." Lisa said.

Amy started taking her clothes off...Lisa waited a moment before undressing as well. Amy was wearing a black sheer bra and a black G-string. Lisa was wearing a light blue bra and panties.

"Wow Amy...that's some interesting underwear." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"I just got it; I normally don't wear anything like this, but I figured if I'm going to be playing a slut in the movie some slutty underwear might help me get in character. I was amazed at how dirty I felt leaving the house with this on. Don't you just love the way it shows off my entire ass?" Amy asked.

Amy turned so that Lisa could see her ass; there was nothing covering her ass, only a thin black string going right up her crack.

"Wow...that shows even more than like a thong." Lisa said.

"Why don't you touch it?" Amy suggested.

"Touch your ass?" Lisa asked.

Amy smiled.

"You're supposed to lick it in the movie...you're gonna have to get familiar with it at some point." Amy said.

"Okay." Lisa said.

Lisa slowly reached out and touched Amy's ass.

"No, not like that; get down on your knees and really feel it. Get a good close look at it." Amy said.

"On my knees?" Lisa asked.

"Why do you think I moved from the kitchen with a tile floor to the family room with carpet?" Amy asked.

Lisa looked at the floor and lowered herself to her knees behind Amy. With a much closer look at Amy's ass Lisa could feel an exciting but confusing tingle throughout her body. She reached up with both hands and started caressing her friend's ass.

"That's better. Are you okay?" Amy asked.

"Yes...I just haven't touched very many asses in my life...certainly never like this." Lisa said.

Amy giggled.

"By the time we're done making the movie you'll have done a lot of things you've never done before." Amy said.

Lisa laughed.

"That's true. I'm not exactly innocent, but I've never had a threesome in front of my husband before, but I'm supposed to in the movie." Lisa said.

"That should be a really hot scene. I think that it's the one that I'm not in that I'm most looking forward to." Amy said.

"What do we do now?" Lisa asked.

"That depends on you, what are you ready for?" Amy asked.

"Would you...touch me like this?" Lisa asked.

Amy smiled.

"Sure." Amy said.

Lisa stood up and turned around as Amy turned around and knelt down behind her. Amy immediately saw an opportunity to push things further in the full back of Lisa's panties. She reached up and started caressing her ass through the panties, but then she reached up and started pulling them down.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked.

"Your ass is covered by your panties...you caressed my bare ass so I'm going to do the same to yours." Amy said.

"Oh...okay." Lisa said nervously.

Amy smiled as she pulled Lisa's panties down. Rather than giving her the chance to pull them back up by just pulling them down part way, Amy pulled them all the way down to Lisa's ankles and lifted her feet out of them and tossed them behind her where Lisa couldn't get them easily.

With Lisa's panties out of the way Amy returned to caressing her friend's ass.

"See how much better that is? With your panties in the way we didn't get the sensation of skin on skin contact." Amy said.

"It does feel good." Lisa said.

"I'm going to kiss your ass now." Amy said.

Lisa's body tensed up; Amy could feel her ass muscles tighten.

"You want to do the licking thing right now?" Lisa asked.

"No, you're clearly not ready for that yet...I'm just going to kiss your ass. I didn't want you to jump and hurt yourself from surprise." Amy said.

Amy leaned in and started kissing all over Lisa's ass.

"Oh wow." Lisa said.

"I don't know why people use the expression kiss my ass when they're mad...I think it's kind of fun." Amy said.

"It's probably not very fun for two guys though...kissing a hairy man ass...yuck." Lisa said.

They both laughed. Amy stood up, turned Lisa around, and kissed her. As she was kissing her Amy's hands were roaming all over Lisa's back and body. Lisa too was exploring Amy's body with her hands. Amy was pleased when she felt Lisa trying to undo her bra. Amy quickly moved her hands up to undo Lisa's bra as well.

When they pulled away from their kiss they pulled their friend's bra off. They let their bras drop to the carpet between them.

"That was some kiss...our bras fell off." Amy said.

Lisa smiled.

"I hope that's okay." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"I don't mind at all. So far, Kelly, Julie, and John have all been pretty interested in my breasts." Amy said.

"I must admit some curiosity; they are the only ones in the group with implants in them. They look great by the way." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"Thank you...yours are very nice too." Amy said.

Amy raised her hands to cup Lisa's breasts; Lisa shivered.

"It's okay...just relax." Amy said.

Amy caressed and stroked Lisa's breasts for several minutes; she gently teased her nipples.

"How does that feel?" Amy asked.

"Good. I enjoy having my breasts caressed." Lisa said.

"Is it different because it's a woman touching you?" Amy asked.

"Yes...your hands are softer...your touch is gentler. It's nice." Lisa said.

"Women know how to touch other women because we know how we like to be touched. Do you want to touch mine?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Lisa said.

"Then go ahead and touch them." Amy said.

Lisa slowly raised her hands to Amy's breasts. She was amazed by how firm they were.

"Yours feel a lot different than mine." Lisa said.

"That's the implants. I wasn't blessed with a large chest like yours naturally so I had them enlarged. They look great, but they feel different. I haven't had any complaints from Robert or anyone else though." Amy said.

"I'm certainly not complaining. They feel great, they're just different than mine." Lisa said.

"Do you want to kiss them?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Lisa said.

"Go ahead." Amy said.

Lisa moved down and started kissing all over Amy's breasts.

"That's it, kiss my tits." Amy said.

Lisa wrapped her lips around one of Amy's nipples and sucked on it while flicking it with her tongue.

"That's nice." Amy said.

Lisa moved to the other nipple and sucked it for a while. Amy pulled Lisa up and kissed her, pressing their breasts together. Amy kissed her way down to Lisa's breasts and kissed all over them. She sucked her nipples for a few minutes before moving back up to kiss Lisa again.

As she was kissing Lisa, Amy moved so that her leg was between Lisa's and as close to her pussy as she could get it. She pulled back a few inches from Lisa's face.

"Before all this started I bet you never thought you'd be standing naked in your family room like this; in the arms of a woman wearing nothing but a tiny little pair of panties." Amy said.

Lisa smiled.

"I wouldn't have thought I'd be doing this in a million years, right now I'm kind of wondering why I waited so long to do it though." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"You waited so long for the same reason the rest of us did; we were curious about women, but we knew that we liked men and we all have good husbands that have been very good to us so there was no need...and no opportunity for something like this." Amy said.

Lisa smiled.

"We do have good husbands...they're letting us be in the movie and they're letting us be together right now to prepare for it." Lisa said.

"Are you ready for the next step?" Amy asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yes." Lisa said softly.

"Then get on your knees and take my panties off." Amy said.

Lisa lowered herself to her knees in front of her friend and reached for the small elastic string that was holding up the tiny little G-string. The small patch of material wasn't doing a very good job of covering Amy's pussy, it had shifted to one side so one of her pussy lips was already hanging out. Lisa pulled the tiny panties down and they fell around Amy's ankles. Lisa got her first look at all of Amy's pussy.

Amy stepped out of the panties by stepping forward...closer to Lisa. Amy's pussy was directly in Lisa's face. Lisa tried to pull back, but she felt Amy's hand on the back of her head.

"Kiss it. Get in there and taste me." Amy said.

Lisa did as she was told and leaned even further into Amy's pussy. She had to tilt her head back to get the right angle. She kissed Amy's pussy and started licking it tentatively.

"Is that how you like your pussy licked Lisa? Is that the way Tom licks you? Is that the way that John licked you on Saturday? I don't know how Tom does it, but I know how John does it. Make love to me with your mouth." Amy said.

Lisa reached up behind Amy, grabbed her ass with both hands, and started aggressively licking Amy's pussy. She would lick and suck Amy's clit for a few seconds and then move down to lick and force her tongue into Amy's pussy. Amy smiled.

"That's more like it. Be a good little pussy licker and make me cum." Amy said.

Lisa kept licking until Amy cried out and pressed her head into her pussy. Lisa felt a rush of Amy's juices flowing into her mouth and all over her face. Amy held her pussy on Lisa's face for a few more seconds and then she dropped to her knees and started kissing Lisa and licking her juices off of her face.

"God damn...that was great. Did you like it?" Amy asked.

Lisa smiled.

"It was fun." Lisa said.

"It's my turn to do you now. Get over on the edge of the couch." Amy said.

Lisa moved to the couch so that her ass was sitting on the edge and she was leaning back. Amy moved between her legs and started licking her pussy. Lisa smiled and shook her head.

"God it's so strange looking down between my legs and seeing a woman there. It feels good, but it's strange." Lisa said.

"Play with your nipples while I lick you." Amy said.

Lisa played with her nipples as Amy brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Lisa pinched her nipples as she climaxed; she cried out in ecstasy. Amy lapped at her pussy for a few more seconds and then crawled up over her. Lisa hungrily kissed Amy to taste her own pussy in her friend's mouth.

"Do you like how you taste?" Amy asked.

"Absolutely." Lisa said.

Amy moved up onto the couch beside Lisa. She leaned over and kissed her as she caressed her breasts. Lisa reached over to caress Amy's breasts as well. Amy smiled when she felt Lisa's hand moving down between her legs.

"Do you want to sit here and try to get each other off?" Amy asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I was thinking about it." Lisa said.

Amy smiled and moved her hand down between Lisa's legs. They sat and played with each other's pussies for several minutes.

"I'm beginning to understand what Tom meant." Lisa said.

"What he meant about what?" Amy asked.

"I've tried several times to give him handjobs over the years as a special treat and he always says that he'd rather have a blowjob or fuck. When I asked him why he said that nobody else's hand can ever give you pleasure like your own." Lisa said.

"So you're not enjoying this?" Amy asked.

"Oh I'm enjoying it, but it would be tough for you to make me cum like this. I assume that it would be tough for me to make you cum like this too. We could sit her playing with each other for an hour and never cum...that wouldn't necessarily be bad because if feels wonderful." Lisa said.

"Well...we've each got one hand free...maybe we can use one of our own hands and one of the other's to make each other cum." Amy said.

Lisa smiled.

"That could work." Lisa said.

Amy was rubbing Lisa's clit so Lisa moved her right hand to finger her pussy. Lisa's left hand was on Amy's clit so Amy moved her left hand to finger her pussy.

"Oh yeah...that's a lot better...assisted masturbation." Lisa said.

The two girls started working to make each other cum. It was a little tricky because they had one hand fingering their own pussy and the other rubbing their friend's clit, but they figured out how to make it work and after a few minutes they were both getting close.

"I'm gonna cum." Lisa said.

"I'm almost there...wait for me." Amy said.

The two women worked to cum together. Lisa climaxed first, but her orgasm was followed quickly by Amy's. They both quickly took the fingers that had been in their pussies and offered them to their friend...they licked and sucked each other's fingers clean of their juices.

"That was hot." Lisa said.

"Yes it was. Without a bunch of toys there are only so many things that girls can do together." Amy said.

"We're supposed to have an all-natural toy in the movie." Lisa said.

"That's right...you said that you've used a cucumber before?" Amy asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Tom and I did it after seeing it in a video." Lisa said.

"Do you have any here?" Amy asked.

"Yes...I wasn't sure if we were going to want to try it so I bought a few." Lisa said.

"Go get them and let's see what you've got." Amy said.

Lisa got up and went into the kitchen; she came back with 3 cucumbers. She put them on the couch between her and Amy. Amy picked up the biggest one and looked at it.

"This one is definitely out. It's thicker than John's cock and that's about all the fuller I want to be." Amy said.

Lisa smiled.

"I might have to give that one to Julie to help her prepare for our fisting scene." Lisa said.

Amy laughed. She put down the big cucumber and picked up the mid-sized one.

"I think this one might be okay; I've got a dildo this size." Amy said.

Lisa nodded.

"That's about the size of the one that I used before." Lisa said.

"It's kind of dry. Even after cumming I'm not sure I'm wet enough to take this like this." Amy said.

"I've got some lube upstairs." Lisa said.

"I was thinking that maybe we could just lick it. We won't have lube just sitting around for the movie either. Help me wet this thing up." Amy said.

Amy held the cucumber by the stem end and she and Lisa began licking either side of it; it started to glisten with their saliva.

"There we go. I think the idea is for us to use it on each other. Which do you want to do first?" Lisa asked.

"I'll do it to you first." Amy said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers