Home Movie Ch. 2

Story Info
Jody joins in the fun.
2.1k words
4.49
53.1k
2
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

Sequel to Home Movie.

I met Jody in the coffee shop for our usual afternoon lunch break. As always it was busy, but we always managed to find the same two-seater table in the corner that we sit at, as if the other regulars respected it as our place.

Jody had always been my best friend since high school and it was fair to say we also shared some intimate moments together too in a girly kind of way. It was not a lesbian type of relationship in our opinion, just intimate, sensual and loving. We had the ability to separate ourselves as lovers and be just friends when we had to.

"You look tired Louise. What are you and Jason up to at night?" she asked. "I hope whatever it is, you are enjoying it."

"If I told you what our latest 'thing' was you would probably hate me." I told her. She was broadminded. We both were, but I had wasn't sure how I could explain our new home movie fetish.

"Go on, tell me what it is you two are doing?"

I sipped my coffee and thought for a few moments. Then I found the courage to explain what Jason and I had discovered. The strangely erotic force that touched our lives through the video camera. Jody listened intently and seemingly unmoved at first as I described the scenes that we created, playing to the camera and then for our own gratification, re-played back to ourselves.

"You make porno movies?" she asked. "My God!"

"Well, they are I suppose porno movies. But only we see them." I explained. "You see we make them just for ourselves. The camera becomes like a sex toy. It's as if we are performing to an unseen audience that doesn't really exist through that camera. But at the same time it records our performances, watches what we do. Then we play it all back when we want, just to ourselves, nobody else."

"It still sounds weird."

"Yes, exactly how I felt about it the first time. Like, this is so weird. But it isn't weird at all. Because what we found through doing it that way was a very erotic form of role-play."

"Oh come on Louise! Next you will be telling me you actually play act in front of the camera?"

"Yes, we do. Jason actually writes the scenes. Not dialogue, but what we do. The dialogue is up to us at the time. There is very little of it anyway."

"I can imagine." Jody laughed. "You lie there screaming, crying out for him to fuck you stupid? And, oh yes, he moans telling you that he loves you and stuff like that."

Jody reacted exactly as I expected her to. She ridiculed our method, finding that weirdness within it all so entertaining as a kind of joke. I did not counter her thoughts on the subject. She simply asked and I told her the facts.

"You should try it." I told her. She grinned and sat back drinking her coffee. I could see that she was thinking about it. "You watch porn don't you?"

"Yes. But..."

"No buts, Jody. You actually get some pleasure from watching it. Then all Jason and I do is find the pleasure behind the making of it. It is a very powerful erotic experience."

"I can understand that."

"Then why not try it?"

"OK, so how?" she asked.

"Join us one evening. Be there and watch. Perhaps hold the camera."

"You mean that? You are inviting me?"

"Of course."

I never thought for one moment that Jody would take up the offer. But she did. It took a few days for her to think it over and gradually she saw the opportunity to actually become part of something she really wanted to share, deep inside. Jason agreed, as I knew he would do. This would give him extra pleasure, because I knew exactly how he thought. And being Jody and no other stranger, it had a certain appeal to me personally. Jason, knew how Jody and I felt about each other. And it was his desire deep inside to set up a threesome.

We set things up for that first time in a way that it would help Jody relax. We invited her for dinner as usual, only this time instead of just idle chat about this and that, we settled down in the lounge, to play our special video.

I sat close beside her, watching her reactions. She began to giggle nervously and just to make her feel easier about it I laughed along with her.

"This is good," she whispered to me. "You two are very good. It's very sexy to watch I must say."

"See I told you. Anyone can do it."

Jason sat in a chair across the room and smiled at us both. "Jody, what do you think of Louise in porno? A natural or what?" he asked.

"She's good and so are you. You can tell that you both learned something from watching this type of stuff."

"Thing is, we needed a roving camera to add that little extra."

"Yes, you can tell it's a home made movie." Jody replied with a smile.

"Does it make you feel horny watching me and Jason?" I asked her.

"A little."

"Why not let him take some photographs of us together. Show him how we both feel about each other?"

At first she hesitated. Jason got out his pentax camera and sat waiting as the video still played on the tv. Jody and I began to snuggle up close and then slowly started kissing. He started taking shots of us, moving in closer after each click. "Great you two keep it going, give me some action."

It was not long before Jody was into the scene that we created there and then on the couch, as I pulled down her panties from beneath her skirt. Then I slowly opened the ties on her dress to reveal her magnificent un-cosseted breasts, kissing her nipples into erection and biting them gently. Jason kept on photographing each move and giving his advice, which we took no notice of, as we both knew what we wanted. Eventually we were naked on the couch and I got her to open her thighs wide so that I could show him for the first time how I could pleasure woman just as good as he could.

"Fuck, this is so hot!" he called out as he came closer with the camera, focusing on my tongue lapping Jody's gorgeous wet pussy. The taste was exquisite as usual and I was so absorbed in my actions, I could completely ignore him being there.

Jason took shots of her face contorted by the orgasm that I was giving her. "Oh yes! Fuck me hard Louise with that tongue. Oh Yes, oh yes!" I heard her cry out as she released herself over my lips with a warm gush of sweet juice. Just doing it to her made me so wet myself and we changed positions so that she could eat me in return. Jason was in his element and his finger seemed to slow down on the shutter release as he became so engrossed by what was happening. "I want to join you two," he said. "No no no, you keep taking the pictures darling. This is just me and Jody for now." I told him. That seemed to bring him back to his senses as he continued shooting us.

I could feel her tongue rasping deep into my pussy, licking against my clit each move it made. With a little help of my finger I was able to control the intensity of my impending orgasm. "OK Jody, suck on my clit. Make me have it baby." I requested. At that, she placed her lips over my clit and sucked it gently, knowing how much I liked that. Then I released. Lacquering her face with everything I had, she eased her actions upon me, licking my soaking lips. Jason had photographed it all sparingly, using up every frame of film in the camera to the end.

"You two were just fantastic. There are some great shots here," he explained. Jody and I were too involved in kissing each other passionately, tasting and licking up our juices from around each other's mouths. "You can both stop now." "Jason! Just leave it." I told him. Our session was not quite complete as far as Jody and I were concerned. "Get the bedroom prepared for the video shoot, there's a good boy."

I poured both of us some wine and we chatted for a while. "Louise, I'm still not sure about doing this," she told me. "Look, if you still feel uncomfortable we can let it stop here." "No. I want to do it. But I'm not comfortable with Jason. I mean he's fine and I do sort of fancy him sexually as I have admitted to you before, but it feels strange you being around also because you know how much I love you." "Well. Just relax. I don't mind sharing him." I reassured her. "Honest?" "Cross my heart."

I explained to her how nervous it makes you feel at first, but it was not all nerves due to the first time experience. The thought of what you were doing made you feel high also. It was a mixture of emotions until the real erotic emotion took over like a mad rush as the adrenalin pounded through your veins.

Jody was ready for her first porno flick. Jason called us into the bedroom and I introduced her to the equipment. "Very simple," I explained. "The camera, the bed and Jason. All you do is relax and let Jason lead you into the whole scenario." She looked at him lying waiting with his arms folded behind his head. "You will soon feel relaxed," he told her. "I'll make sure of that, don't you worry."

I took the camera and followed them through it. Jody lay beside him totally naked and he kissed and cuddled her for a while. He encouraged her to touch him through his tight underpants, running her hand over the material and making him harder. I zoomed in on both them and her hand, as she slowly put it inside the waistband and touched him. I could see that she was getting excited feeling his hard cock against her fingertips. I zoomed in on both their faces capturing their expressions of lust. I was even getting more and more horny myself just being in control of the camera.

Jody pulled his cock free and Jason slowly pushed her lips closer and closer to him. "Suck him." I said. "Go ahead, taste his cock for me." She did exactly as I told her, lapping his swollen glans like it was a popsicle in her favourite flavour. "Oh yes! That feels good. Jody you are so good at this." Jason moaned as she began to suck it into her gorgeous lips. I could see that he was getting over excited and got them both to switch. I did not want him to shoot his load quite so soon.

She lay back with her legs spread wide, her pussy lips already glistening with her succulent juices. Jason went down on her; spreading her lips open wide and he licked her out as I zoomed in close to catch the action. The air filled with her scent, which drove me wild, but I had to stay in control to catch every moment on tape. "Oh that's really awesome." I told them. "Oh fuck! This is so fantastic." I moved in onto her face, looking into the camera as she gasped and licked her lips. Then down onto her hands smoothing over her nipples, bringing on the orgasm more intense. The sound of her moaning and the lapping of his tongue just added the sound effects I wanted. "Fuck her with your tongue baby...Mmmmm...fuck her hard....real hard...oh yes!"

Suddenly she released her gush over his face. A torrent of love juice spewed out from her pussy and Jason drank what he could. Her screams of ecstasy filled the room and I began to feel myself cumming with just taping it as it happened. It was surely one of my most erotic experiences yet. And without any prompting, Jody switched onto his cock and blew him to oblivion using her mouth, tongue and fingers. His hot stream of cum shot over my head, nearly hitting the camera, onto my shoulders as I captured that significant moment.

To help me gain some relief I turned off the camera and let him fuck me whilst Jody watched on, bringing herself to another climax.

Later, we rolled back the tape and sat watching our efforts. The three of us sat gazing at the tv screen mesmerised by what we had achieved. There was no doubt that we had more adventures yet to come on another date with the video camera.

The end (for now).

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers