Home Movies

Story Info
A father has fun with a camera
2.6k words
4.36
207.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

I’ve always been a camera nut and love to take pictures whenever I get the chance. I have several cameras but my favorite is my new digital movie camera with an extra large zoom lens. I’ve taken many pictures with it and not all of them can be developed.

My wife and I enjoy a better than average sex life and are not afraid of talking about sex in front of anyone. She is a bit of a flirt in that she likes to wear tight clothes that accentuate her body and isn’t afraid of someone seeing parts of her that normally would be covered. She is not a flasher, by any means, but if something should somehow slip out of a bra or a panty might fall off, oh well, so much the better. I really enjoy going shopping with her as the looks on some of the sales people’s faces, is worth the trip.

At home, my wife doesn’t wear a lot and tonight, she had less on than usual. She was wearing only a short robe that came to just below her ass and was very low cut so most of her breasts were in view. She didn’t have any panties on and her cunt peeked out from below her robe when she moved. As I filmed, I swung the camera around and found our daughter, Chris, watching her mother. I watched her face through the lens as she stared at her mother’s breasts and cunt, once in a while, her tongue coming out to lick her lips slowly as if tasting something. I noticed, out of the corner of my eye that my wife had moved and her cunt was in plain view. Chris’s eyes widened a she saw her mother’s bare cunt and I heard a soft moan come from her lips. My wife heard it too and looked up at Chris but didn’t move.

She smiled at her and moved a little, this time opening her legs a little further so her entire cunt was open to Chris. Chris didn’t move, mesmerized by the sight. Next, my wife lifted one leg up and spread her legs even more so Chris could see the whole length of her cunt and her ass hole too. I could see the small beads of sweat start to appear on Chris’s forehead as she watched her mother. This continued on for some time, my wife moving into different positions but all the time, letting Chris see all of her. She even undid the robe a little and her breasts were in plain view too.

The two of them were breathing heavily now and my wife stood up and took her robe completely off, standing naked in front of Chris who didn’t move at first. My wife gyrated a little and turned around, bending over, showing Chris her firm ass, spreading her cheeks apart to show her the brown hole she was hiding there. Chris’s breathing was coming in short bursts now and I heard her moan several times while she watched her mother’s naked body move in front of her.

Nobody had said anything but the tension in the room was thick and the two women were hot. It was very erotic watching the look on Chris’s face when my wife would move and show her another part of her bare body. Finally, I couldn’t stand it any longer. Putting the camera down, I looked at Chris then my wife.

“Chris, why don’t you join your mother and take your clothes off,” I said softly. “I’m sure your mother would enjoy seeing your body too.”

Chris didn’t move for a moment then stood up and started undoing her clothes and soon she was as naked as her mother was. The two of them stood looking at each other, staring at each other’s nakedness, drinking in each other’s beauty. My cock was hard and straining against the cloth of my pants as I watched the two women continue looking at each other. Chris was the first to move. She walked over to her mother and stopped inches from her, their faces close together enough their lips were almost touching.

Chris reached up and encircled her mother face with her hands and pulled their lips together in a kiss. I heard my wife moan this time. The two kissed lightly, looking at each other between kisses knowing they were going to do something more. The next time their lips met, it wasn’t a light kiss, it was raw passion, making the two of them moan together. I could see their open mouths pressed against each other while their tongues explored the insides of their oral cavities.

I stood up and quickly shed my clothes, carefully pulling my pants over my hard cock sticking straight out in front of me as I watched the two women continue kissing and tonguing each other. I moved over to them and wrapped my arms around them, holding them, caressing them, running my hands up and down their bare backs and over their firm asses. I ran a finger down their cracks and felt the wetness building between their legs. I dipped my finger between their cheeks and rubbed around their brown holes making them groan even louder.

I moved more behind Chris and moved my hand down to her cunt. When I did, she spread her legs apart to let me get to her cunt and I felt the wet juices starting to run down her legs. I thrust my finger up into her cunt and she moaned loudly as I did, spreading her legs even wider apart. She was so wet, my finger slipped into her easily and I started to thrust in and out of her cunt. She pushed back against my finger and let me fuck her for several minutes.

I pulled out of her and moved behind my wife and did the same thing with the same results. My wife spread her legs and let me finger fuck her, her juices splashing around my finger and down her legs. She moaned when my finger entered her cunt and pushed back against my thrusts just like Chris had done. I pulled my finger out of my wife just as their lips unlocked. Without looking at me, my wife slumped down to the floor and she pulled Chris with her. Now I was standing over the two of them, my hard cock sticking straight out in front of me as the two women melted into each other’s arms, their lips meeting again in another open mouthed kiss. I watched them as they ground their bodies together, moaning and groaning more and more.

It was then I remembered the camera. I took one more look and then walked over, picking up the camera and focusing it on the two women. I walked around them filming, zooming in on their asses and grinding cunts as they writhed against each other on the floor. Suddenly, Chris propped herself up on her elbows, looking down into her mother’s face.

“I want you to fuck me, Mom,” she said, looking intently into her mother’s eyes. “I want you to fuck me,” she repeated.

My wife smiled up at Chris.

“I’d love to fuck you, honey. But,”

Chris stopped her.

“I have just the thing,” she said, getting up off the floor quickly and running down the hall to her room.

My wife looked over at the camera with such a raw, passionate look on her face, I almost jumped through the camera at her. Chris came back. When she appeared, she was wearing a strap on around her waist. The fake cock was huge. When my wife saw it, she moaned loudly and reached up to grab it as Chris stood over her, her knees slightly bent, her cunt right over her mother’s face. My wife ran her hands up and down the length of the fake cock several times and then looked up at Chris who was watching her.

“Oh god. I bet that monster feels good inside your cunt.”

“It does. After being fucked by this, you’ll never want to be fucked by the real thing again,” Chris answered.

I was taken back by Chris’s statement but I kept filming. My wife rubbed the cock a few more times then reached up and thrust two fingers into Chris’s cunt.

“Oh fuck,” Chris said as she moved lower to let her mother get further up into her. “Fuck me.”

After a few more thrusts of her fingers, my wife pulled Chris by her legs down to her mouth and I saw her tongue snake out, touching Chris’s cunt lightly, at first. She licked up and down the entire length of the wet cunt in her face then thrust her tongue up inside it. Chris moaned loudly and fell to her knees, straddling her mother’s face, her ass resting near her mother’s forehead. The two women moaned several times as my wife licked and sucked on Chris’s clit. After a few more minutes, my wife pushed Chris up off her face and I could see, through the lens, the juices on her lips and mouth.

“Fuck me, baby. I want to feel that monster inside me,” my wife whispered in a low voice. “I want that thing as deep up my cunt as you can get it and I want you to fuck me hard.”

Chris got off her mother and moved between her legs, raised her mother’s legs up onto her shoulders and thrust her hips forward. In one full thrust, she entered her mother’s cunt up to the hilt of the strap-on. My wife gasped and reached around to grab Chris’s ass and pulled her against her.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” she cried out. “Fuck me, baby.”

Chris started to move her hips back and forth, sliding the huge cock in and out. Watching the two of them through the lens of the camera was even more erotic. Their cries of joy and passion were starting to get louder and filled the room. Chris raised herself a little and fucked down into her mother’s cunt, harder, the end of the fake cock’s apparatus, slapping her mother’s ass every time she thrust fully into her. Hearing their combined cries and the slapping of the apparatus made my cock twitch as I continued filming.

After about ten minutes of fucking, my wife stopped Chris.

“Baby, I want to fuck you now,” she said. “I want to put that thing on and fuck your cunt as hard as I can.”

Chris smiled a little and got up, undid the straps of the cock, and let her mother get up off the floor. She helped her mother put the apparatus on then slumped down to the floor, her legs sprayed wide open so her soaking wet cunt was open to her mother. My wife sank down between her legs and thrust the cock into her in one full thrust, making Chris gasp and cry out. She then started moving her hips back and forth, fucking Chris in long, steady thrusts, speeding up every once in a while.

Their cries filled the room again as they fucked on the floor, their bodies shiny with sweat and their juices running down their legs and onto the floor. I zoomed in on the juices and then on the fake cock sliding in and out of Chris’s cunt. What a sight. My wife continued until she tired then she stopped and looked down at her daughter. They both were panting and gasping for air as my wife held herself tight against Chris’s cunt, the fake cock buried inside her. They stayed that way for some time then my wife withdrew the cock from Chris and rolled away from her.

I caught them on film as they lay on the floor, the strap-on sticking straight up in the air from my wife’s waist and Chris squirming a little. Their legs were apart enough for me to film the wetness of their cunts as they relaxed. Finally, they had relaxed enough that their breathing was returning to normal.

“Christ, I’ve never felt so hot,” my wife said in a raspy voice. She reached out and took Chris by the hand. “I just wish I could have lasted longer.”

Chris looked over at her.

“You did just fine, Mom. I’ve never wanted someone so much before. I’m glad we found each other wanting because now I know, I can look forward to you fucking me whenever you want.”

“Oh baby, I wanted you so much. When you put that monster inside me, I thought I was going to bust wide open but I loved it. The feeling of it sliding in and out of my cunt so easily, was so thrilling, I’ll want you to do that more often.”

It was then that they noticed me filming them, my cock hard and sticking straight up in front of me. Chris smiled.

“Mom, I think Dad has his own porn movie, now.”

They laughed and hugged one another.

“Yes and he’ll watch it over and over again,” my wife said when they parted.

I put the camera down and looked at the two spent women and their bodies spread out in front of me.

“Ladies, next time, I won’t be filming, I’ll be joining,” I said and they laughed again.

“You think you can fuck us better than this thing?” my wife asked.

“Just let me try,” I said, motioning to my hard cock. “He’ll do a better job.”

Chris looked at her mother then at me, smiling.

“You think we should let him try?” she asked.

My cock twitched when she said that and I watched the two of them get up off the floor and start towards me. They took me by the hands and led me down the hall to our room, spreading themselves out on the bed.

“Well, come on stud. Let’s see you try.”

I didn’t have to be asked twice. I got on the bed, arranged them so their cunts were side by side and thrust into Chris first. She gasped as I started fucking her, my wife running her hands across and around her breasts while kissing her inner ear. I thrust a few times in and out of Chris then moved over and fucked my wife with a few thrusts. I moved back and forth between the two of them, my cock soaked with their juices.

I flipped my wife over and mounted her from behind. Chris watched us for a few minutes then joined her mother and I thrust into her from behind. She squealed when I hit her ass with my balls, making a slapping noise. I fucked her until I exploded inside her cunt, sending wave after wave of hot, sticky come, deep up into her. She groaned when she felt my cock spurt the first string of come and pulled away from me, turning around and quickly, taking me in her mouth, swallowing as I emptied my balls down her throat.

After withdrawing my cock from her mouth, we all just relaxed, holding each other, hands rubbed and caressed bodies and we felt so wonderful. I got the camera and we watched the film only to find that we found it so erotic and hot that we started again, hands, lips, tongues all finding and seeking body parts that became available. We spent the rest of the day in bed and that night when our son came home from work, he joined us but that’s another story, I’m sure. We now make movies of most of our sessions and have quite a collection. There are only a few people who have seen them other than ourselves and some close friends, who are even closer now.

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers