Home Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Dan. You aren't so shy after all." Jill managed as her ability to speak returned.

"I'm just quiet." Dan softly replied with his little-boy smile. Using his fingertips, he delicately rubbed Jill's scalp. "But I have to ask, where does this leave us?"

Jill thought for a moment. "Dan, I honestly don't know. But I can't look you in the eye and say that this is it, that this was just a one time fling.

Hopeful, Dan replied, "You realize that I want to have more that just sex with you. You obviously figured out that I like you quite a bit. You wouldn't have answered the door nude if you didn't trust me or have any interest as well."

Deep down, Jill knew he was right. Deep in her subconscious, she knew why she met Dan in the nude. "Dan, I'm still a little unsure. But, if you can keep this our little secret from the rest of the office, things could work out well."

"Work out well?" Dan asked.

"You don't know until you give it a try." Jill grinned.

Dan pulled her close for a sweet kiss, knowing full well she was leaving the door open to give their relationship a chance.

12