Home Repair

Story Info
The doorbell rang and she put down her coffee.
3.4k words
4.16
19.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang and she put down her coffee, tightened the belt on her robe, and walked in a little bit of a huff to answer it. She'd been expecting these contractors for three days, and only this morning, at 6:45 or so, had she reached one of them at home and been able to demand that they show up today or else. "What a pain contractors could be!" she thought, as she opened the door and stared at a very handsome older man possessed of blue eyes and a grey-brown bushy mustache. She caught her breath for a moment, looked up at him -- he stood a good five inches taller than she -- and then noticed the younger man who must be his assistant.

"It's about ti . . .," she started to say, but before her words were out the voice of the older man had arrested her.

"We're very sorry, ma'am, that we didn't get here before now. But we'll get right to work if you show us what you want done."

There was nothing special about what he said, but his voice had a commanding edge to it, even in its softness, and the sound of it so tore through her that she was forced to look at his lips, his mouth, and his tanned but rugged face. She sucked in her breath, and that threw her breasts out a little, even under her robe. She thought she saw the young man start a bit, and then she noticed that the older man had held his gaze steady, at her eyes.

"Well . . ., come into the kitchen," she said. She couldn't bring herself to berate the men for not showing up when they said they would. She had chewed out the older man on the phone this morning, and now, in front of him, she felt embarrassed.

"Right up there," she pointed. "I want the track lighting to run from . . . there . . . to there."

"Tom, run out to the truck and bring in the stepladder," the older man said. "Ma'am, we'll set a ladder up in here, and then you climb up and show us exactly where. We'll do this once, and we'll do it right."

Nancy nodded, pulled her robe tighter about her, and felt silly, standing there in her slippers in front of this man. She took him in with her eyes: blue jeans, flannel shirt -- he might have been the Marlboro man. She hadn't been struck quite so suddenly in a long time. She noticed that the Marlboro man had caught her staring, and she turned her head away quickly. Tom walked in with the step ladder.

"Where do you want this?" he asked.

"Stand it right there," the Marlboro man said, reaching for it and spreading its legs. "Ma'am, you climb up here while I steady it, take this here pencil, and mark along the ceiling exactly where you want these."

Nancy gulped and, feeling ridiculous, stepped onto the ladder.

The ladder wobbled a little as she climbed up it slowly. She became conscious of her nakedness under the robe, of the older man's face just a few inches from her calves, and for a moment she forgot why she was up there. She began feeling a little dizzy, and the ladder shook some.

"Ma'am? Are you all right?" the Marlboro man's voice called out, almost as if from a distance. She felt the ladder stabilize under her, realized he was holding the ladder steady, and for a moment, too, she imagined that his hands were grasping her calves.

She raised her hand to her forehead and felt her perspiration beading there. "Yes," she breathed heavily, "I'm okay." She looked down at the older man, smiled and took another step up the ladder. She felt very exposed to him there, even though she doubted he could see anything. But her nakedness under her robe caused her to tingle, and she stepped with one foot to the highest rung, leaving her other foot a rung below. Her robe was parting a little, and she felt the Marlboro man's eyes boring through her robe at the backs of her calves.

"Well, ma'am, where do you want it?" the Marlboro man asked. "In me," she thought, and then wondered if she'd said it aloud. She reached up, pointed and stretched, drawing a line with the pencil across the ceiling. As she penciled in the farthest part of the line, her robe fell open. Stretched out at the top of the ladder, she couldn't grab at it to close it without falling. She eased back, helplessly exposed to Tom, who had been facing her. "God, it's hot in here," she thought.

When she had steadied herself on the ladder, and Tom had averted his eyes, she was too woozy to let go the ladder and belt her robe. So she just started down, back to the older man. But the open robe tripped her up, and she slipped. The Marlboro man caught her though there wasn't need. She regained her balance on the second rung, turned, her robe open, and said, "Thank you."

"Ma'am. The pleasure is all mine," he smiled. "Here, you go sit down in the living room and I'll get your coffee from the table here."

Dutifully, she obeyed, gathering her robe around her, enjoying following the Marlboro man's directions.

"Tom," he said, "Go out to the truck and bring in the tools and lighting." I'm going to make sure Mrs. Decker here is okay." And with that he picked up her coffee and followed her into the living room, where Mrs. Decker stood, back to him.

"You don't have to close up that robe, Mrs. Decker," he said. "I rather like the view. Turn around."

Not knowing why she did it, except that she wanted to, she obeyed. Mrs. Decker was a lovely woman in her mid-forties. her breasts, obviously large but not overly so, were mostly covered by the terry robe. But her pussy was not. The robe parted right in the middle, and she felt very exposed to this man whom she had just scolded two hours earlier.

"Open your robe so that I can see your breasts," the Marlboro man commanded. "Hold it back." Nancy complied, and her nipples stiffened and bumps appeared on her areolas.

"Very nice, very nice," the Marlboro man said. "Tell me, do you enjoy giving me orders early in the morning? Or do you enjoy taking them?"

"I don't k-k-know," Nancy stuttered. And it was the truth. She suddenly wanted to do whatever this man asked of her. And she hoped he would ask a lot.

"Do you?!" he said, steadily insistent but still gently.

The volume of his voice frightened her, and she began sobbing slightly. "I don't kn- kn- know!" she said, her voice out of control. Then her hands went to her face and sank to the floor on her knees. "Do with me what you want," she sobbed. "I will obey."

Tom had arrived just in time to hear this.

"Here, Tom. Hold her coffee." The Marlboro man knelt beside Nancy, pulled her robe down over her shoulders, and slid the terrycloth belt out of its loops.

"Hold out your tits, as if you're proud of them," he whispered to her. "Show them to Tom." Nancy sniffled a little, threw her head back, and then, smiling broadly at Tom, held out her tits in both hands. Quickly the older man used the terry belt to tie two loops, one around each, and then ran the remainder of the belt up around her neck, tying it in front.

"Sit right up on your knees, now," he said, his voice no longer a whisper. "Tom, bring that coffee over here." He took the mug from Tom, and then, as an afterthought, set it down. "Tom, get me that extension cord on the top of the toolbox."

Tom handed him the extension cord, and he pulled Nancy's hands back to her ankles and bound them, one to each ankle. Her tits jutted out proudly now, tied tightly and hoisted up. Now the older man reached for the hot coffee mug and moved it very slowly toward her left nipple, placing his face in front of hers and staring at her directly. She could feel the heat from the coffee long before the coffee touched her tit. She was sweating now, and she was moist, too. It tickled her groin, the droplets of cooze running out of her pussy. She bent forward to lower her nipple into the mug.

As the tip of her nipple touched the coffee she winced in expectation of the pain, but the pain didn't hit her until the older man suddenly raised the mug higher and the hot coffee seared her tit. It hurt, but she was turned on. She could feel her juices begin to flow and wanted to touch herself there, but she felt her hands bound behind her, to her ankles. She pulled up and away from the coffee mug.

"Relax," the Marlboro man smiled. "Just sit still and look straight at me." So saying, he took the mug of coffee and moved it to her other tit, this time using his hand to press the end of her tit into the mug and hold it there. She started with the initial pain, and the felt herself relaxing, felt her thighs warm with her juice, felt her tit held in his hand, dipped into the searing coffee.

"Tom," he said, "Bring the dropcloth, and spred it out o the living room floor here. And hand me one of our rags, too."

Tom seemed used to listening to the Marlboro man's orders, and he bustled about, content in his nervousness over the situation to be ordered about as well. He spread the dropcloth out on the floor, then walked over with the rag and handed it to his boss. He stood alongside Mrs. Decker.

"Tom, I'm going to put this coffee mug down. You hold Mrs. Decker's nipples between your fingers, roll them a bit while I put this blindfold on her. Smell her? She's enjoying this."

Then he turned to the woman, bound on the floor before him. "Mrs. Decker? Spread your thighs a bit for Tom and me to smell your enjoyment." The Marlboro man reached to the insides of her knees and helped her spread her thighs apart. Then he stroked his hand up the inside of her thighs, flat and firm against them, but stopped before reaching her crotch.

He walked behind Mrs. Decker while Tom knelt in front of her. Tom took her nipples between his fingers and began rolling them. Mrs. Decker moaned, loudly, her pleasure intense. The Marlboro man took the rag and tied it around Mrs. Decker's head, covering her eyes.

"Is that tight enough?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, whereupon he gave an extra tug that elicited an "ouch" from Mrs. Decker. While Tom played with her nipples, the older man grasped the woman's shoulder's and pushed her sideways until she toppled over onto her right side.

"Let's pick her up, Tom, and lay her on the dropcloth."

"What are you going to do with me," Mrs. Decker asked nervously.

The Marlboro man put his finger to his lips and cautioned Tom to remain silent. Mrs. Decker looked around nervously until she felt one man's hands grasping her ankles by the extension cord knots, and the other grasping her shoulders. They rolled her over until she was face down into the carpet. One man's hands remained on her ankles, but the other grasped her tits, and they lifted her up and carried her to the dropcloth. She felt helpless, her tits bound tightly and roped to her neck, her wrists tied back to her ankles. Her tits were beginning to feel sore, to ache.

"Can you untie my breasts, please?" Mrs. Decker asked. She waited for a reply, heard none. A moment later she felt some hands loosening the belt around her neck and around her tits. The next minute she felt great relief as the pressure on her breasts was released. But a few seconds later she felt the rope around her neck. It was tied loosely and then her head was pulled back, her neck apparently lashed to her wrists and ankles. Her tits were now pressed into the dropcloth, her ass raised in the air, her head pulled up and back.

"We're going to fix your plumbing with a pipe wrench handle to get things started, Mrs. Decker," she heard the older man say. She waited, not knowing what to anticipate. Suddenly she felt something cold poking between her pussy lips. She froze for a moment and then pushed back and felt the odd shape of the handle sliding up her long-wet cunt. God it felt good. She began to hump herself on it and realized she would cum in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly it was withdrawn. "Please!" she cried. Put it in me. Fuck me with it!" Nancy didn't think she'd ever been this hot, this so wanting-to-be-fucked in her life.

"Keep quiet," the Marlboro man ordered quietly. "Tom here is going to give you his cock to suck while I tighten these clamps around your tits one at a time. Tom, kneel here in front of her, unzip, and let her suck you off. Mrs. Decker-slut, you suck him off and take his cream down your throat, and we'll think about letting you cum. Just focus on sucking Tom's cock."

Then the room grew quiet. Mrs Decker heard Tom moving in front of her, heard him unzipping, and then felt a cock at her lips. She opened her mouth and Tom slid his cock in. Gently at first, and then with increasing gusto, she began lathering and sucking the cock with her mouth, a cock she couldn't even see. After a minute or two of gobbling it and slurping it she felt the teeth of a clamp around her right tit. Slowly it began closing. She heard the metal scraping as the clamp was tightened. It really didn't feel too bad, except that the metal ends were cold on her tit.

The clamp tightened. Mrs. Decker continued sucking, until she felt Tom beginning to thrust and heard him grown. She began slathering his cock faster and faster,wanting his cum so that she too could cum. She thought she might cum even without being touched. Suddenly she felt his first spurts shoot out. She continued to slide on and off his cock as he called out, "Oh, yes! Oh, god, yes!!" His groin pounded her nose and chin, his cock almost choked her, but she kept sucking, listening to the occasional sound of the metal tool tightening more on her tit. God, she thought, I'm going to cum!

Tom continued to push his cock in and out of her face until he softened. She felt her tension building in her, and the older man noticed it, too. He wasn't about to let her cum yet.

WHAP. She was knocked over by a board or something smacking her ass. Forward she went, into the dropcloth, scraping her chin along it. She wasn't going to cum now. She was too startled, and a little frightened.

"Relax, ma'am" she heard the older man say, still in his soft but controlling voice.

Now she felt hands at the back of her head loosening her blindfold. The Marlboro man said, "Here, I'm going to slip this down around you neck, like a loose scarf." The light temporarily blinded her, and she blinked a few times.

"Sit up!" the Marlboro man commanded. Nancy wriggled on the dropcloth, using her shoulders and knees to comply. As she came to her knees, the felt the weight of the clamp hanging from her right tit, pleasuring her with the pain. She looked around, frightened by the situation and frightened, too, by the pleasure she was experiencing from it. Her cunt lips began to swell again.

Now the Marlboro man stood in front of her. "Ma'am", he said, "I'm going to unzip my pants to let you suck on my cock and balls. Do the best job you know how." With that he lowered his pants to his ankles and stood in front of Nancy's face. "Tom," he commanded, "attach another clamp to this lady's left tit while she sucks me off. And ma'am, when I am about to cum, I want you to back off and suck my balls while I spurt on your face."

Nancy was dripping from her cunt. She wanted to be fucked so badly, but she knew that she had best obey. And so she opened her mouth, still coated with some of Tom's cum and began slowly sliding it, wet and wide open, along the length of the Marlboro man's cock, taking it as far as she could into her throat until she felt her gag reflex. Then she backed off and used her tongue all around it as she slid back off. She repeated this, slowly, delicately, softly, trying to feel each delicate ridge of the hardened cock.

She heard the clamp in Tom's hands before she felt its cold metal begin to tighten around her left tit. She decided to focus on the cock that she was now sucking deeper into her mouth, but as her mouth reach almost to the Marlboro man's balls the pain of the second clamp on her tit made her gasp slightly. She backed carefully off the cock, lapping its head with her tongue.

Then Tom let go the clamp, and its weight jerked her tit downward. "Oh, God," she moaned. She could see in her lower line of vision the two clamps hanging from her tits, stretching them, elongating them until they looked almost unreal. She returned to the Marlboro man's cock, but he backed away.

"I want you to suck Tom's cock until it is hard again. Then you may return to my cock."

Nancy turned to Tom's cock, which was already stiffening again. She twisted her head sideways and used her tongue to lap his balls, which caused his cock to twitch and stiffen even more.

"That's enough, ma'am," the Marlboro man said. "I'm going to untie your hands so that you can get on your hands and knees. Then Tom can fuck you up the asshole while you finish sucking me off."

So saying, the Marlboro man knelt down and released the bonds around her wrists. Nancy immediately put her hands down in front of her and offered her ass in Tom's direction. The Marlboro man shuffled in front of her and again offered his cock to her mouth. Nancy resumed her blowjob with long and langourous strokes of her mouth up and down the blood red shaft.

She felt Tom's hands parting the cheeks of her ass, and as she once again backed off the cock, she pushed her asshole back toward Tom, who presed the head of his cock between the cheeks of her ass. She felt its head press against her anal opening and pushed back harder against it, even as the Marlboro man moved his cock forward again into her mouth. Her asshole was so wet with her own cream from earlier that the head of Tom's cock popped into it quickly. She grunted, her mouth stuffed with cock, and she backed on her hands and knees into Tom's cock even more.

The Marlboro man continued pumping her face, fucking it, with his cock, and eventually she got a rhythm going, moving forward onto his cock with her mouth as she backed off Tom's cock with her ass. She felt like a toy, bouncing back and forth in pleasure, being used for the pleasure of these two men, and as this though entered her mind she felt an orgasm begin to build deep within her. Her upper chest flushed, as did her cheeks and forehead. The Marlboro man sensed this, and his balls tightened as he stuffed his cock down her throat. Now Tom pushed his cock hard into her ass, and Nancy felt herself being squeezed by the cocks, pushing at each of her ends. The orgasm built . . . and built, and suddenly she began bucking uncontrollably. Her nervous energy caused her to shake all over, and the men, seeing this, became so aroused that they began spurting their loads into her -- white cum flooding her anus and her mouth as she writhed on the floor, a wanton slut.