Home Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWSimon
DWSimon
1,916 Followers

Sean lay under Ken's heavy, heaving body as they both tried to regain their breath. He was almost chuckling, remembering Ken's confusion. As Ken lifted up, his eyes slumberous, Sean lost it and started laughing. Ken rolled off of him and looked at Sean, confusion arching his eyebrows.

"Would you care to share the joke?"

Sean finally calmed enough to respond. "You forgot, didn't you?"

Ken ran through his mental list of dates, trying to remember an anniversary or birthday he might have forgotten. "I guess I did. What did I forget?"

"The phone call you were waiting for?" Sean couldn't help the contented smile from spreading over his face.

"You mean... you mean they called?"

"Yeah, while you were in the shower this morning." Sean's eyes warmed with the love he felt. "You were so nervous, wanting to make sure we got to the bookstore on time. It was so lovely to see."

Ken rolled his eyes, feeling silly for being such a worrier. But this day was too good to not have been excited. His man was a published author. A damn fine author. "Well, what did they say?"

Sean looked around the room, looking out the window they hadn't covered with the drapes yet. He smiled again, looking up at Sean. "Congratulations Ken, we're moving to New York."

Ken jumped up in the air and whooped loudly before collapsing against Sean, kissing him deeply. "I'm glad you waited to tell me. Today was your day."

Sean kissed Ken and shook his head. "It's our day, Mr. Yankee."

They kissed again, before cuddling together to sleep the night away. The next day, they found a place to live, grateful that Ken didn't have a problem getting a new contract with a different team. Four teams had put in bids, but the Yankees signed him. Barring injury, Ken had probably ten more years of baseball in him. Sean had many, many stories to write. And there was love, a bond so great it could almost be seen by those around them. The two lovers slept in bliss, while the twinkling lights of New York washed over them, welcoming the new couple into its folds.

DWSimon
DWSimon
1,916 Followers