Home, So Soon?

Story Info
A short little thing.
812 words
3.56
40.1k
2
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got your text message on your way home from the office. Your want? Something good for dinner. That instantly gave me an idea. Having arrived home from work early, I only had to pop dinner in the oven quickly before preparing myself for you. And, oh how you like me prepared for you. You open the door and I am standing there, waiting for you in that black silky nightgown and red satin blindfold you like so much. You walk toward me, I can sense your smile. I smile at you, sensing the arousal I crave. I feel your arms forcefully on mine as you tug me into the next room and push me down on the couch. I hear you unzip and feel your cock press against my lips as you take a handful of my hair into your hands and force your cock down my throat. "Take it all, my beautiful slut," you growl as you slide yourself in and out of my smiling mouth.

Gagging, choking, bending, opening -- I maneuver myself for your access, no easy task when you've got a handful of my hair and a cock going full throttle into my pretty little mouth. You move in and out, your cock gliding across my palate and sliding deeply down my throat, my lips tight around your hardness, my tongue swirling all over your shaft. I look up at you, my shiny eyes hidden by my blindfold, but I know you sense the pleasure of sucking you, stroking you with my tongue ... feeling your power pass through my lips, and me eagerly greeting it. I breathe slowly, evenly... wondering how long you will fuck my face before exploding inside me. I suck my cheeks in, collapsing my mouth around your cock, hoping you like the sloppy, wet, warm feel of invading my mouth. I hear you moan and your grip tightens in my hair, I feel you yank it and my head pops back, throat opening for an even deeper invasion. I feel your balls on my face, your cock is fully extended down my throat, my breathing through my nose steady and even. Oh, how I love this feeling you give me. I murmur something as you slide into my throat and you look down at me, "What's that beautiful slut? What's that? You want more cock from me?" I feel you grab the back of my head, pushing my entire head toward your cock and holding me in place until I cough and choke. I smile as you release, and feel your cock exit and enter slowly.. your strokes more steady, even, pulsing in and out. I feel your cock grow harder. And even harder.

You pull yourself from me, and I hear you panting, knowing you are close to blowing. I turn my head up at you, thinking of taking off the blindfold so I can watch you cum in that explosive shower I love to watch. But you have other plans.

I feel your hands on my arms and you're pulling me up before pushing me over the edge of the couch. Up goes my nightgown, your cock pushing hard against the entrance to my tight, wet cunt. I feel you enter me forcefully, pushing the air from me as you pound and fuck me faster and faster. I pant and wiggle against the couch. My pussy grinds into the leather, and my orgasm builds fast as you jam your cock deep inside me. My head pushes against the cool, soft leather. I feel your hand grip my neck as you push my head down into the leather. I moan loudly, the sound you love to hear. You push inside me with thick, forceful, even strokes. Your cock commands my clit as you piston in and out of me. I feel my cunt contracting, tightening around your cock. You bend down, holding my neck tightly, "You cum now, you hear? YOU do it now," your firm voice shoots me straight into an orgasm.

"Fuck! I'm cumming, ohmygodohmygod, fuck fuck fuck!" my screams a staccato blast as you drive me straight into a bright hot cum, my body writhing as you push me into pure sensual overload. You slam your cock into me deeply, hands gripping my ass as you begin to blow, "Fuck, yes, fuck, god you are my hot cunt, aren't you?" Your cock unloads inside me, your hand grips my neck hard as you slam up into me. Your movements slow, then stop. I hear a soft groan as you finish. My cunt squeezes, milks your cock... every last drop forced out of you.

I sigh softly, feeling my cunt relax. You pull me up, your chest pressing to my back, your arms moving to my breasts, squeezing. "What's for dinner?" you ask. "Chicken!" I say with a smirk.