Home Sweet Ass

Story Info
You welcome your Dom home from work.
1.2k words
4.1
21.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home from work, I walk through the door and hear you in the shower. I step into the bathroom, shedding my clothes as I do, making just enough noise to alert you to my presence. You step out of the shower, turning off the water and put your hands on the towel bar. You lean forward with your ass back toward me, still slick with water and soap.

My cock is already hard as I step close behind you, rubbing my shaft between your cheeks and stroking my hands across your back, running them around your chest and pinching your nipples from behind. I press my cock against your asshole and you push back, hungry for more. I drop one nipple with a twist and push my cock head in, feeling you open before me, loving the way your ass squeezes my cock. Your hole tenses, not wanting to be shoved open, but it gives way under the persistent pressure of my rock hard cock.

The tight ring of muscle grabs at my shaft as the head forces its way in and slides deeper. I stop, relishing the feel of my cock resting just inside your tight ass. Your breathing grows heavier, and you groan with pleasure as you feel my hands on your back, sliding up into your hair. I stroke the silky strands, curing my fingers around your ears and neck before burying them deep in your hair and pulling your head back, chin up, leaving your neck exposed.

I shove into you, fucking your ass deep and hard. I drive my cock all the way in, until my pubic hair and balls are rubbing against your ass. Your hair is still wrapped around my hands, and I pull them back, causing your back to arch even further. I love to hear your pleasure and feel your ass squeezing my cock.

The sound of our flesh slapping together fuels our fire, and I tug on your hair again as I withdraw slowly, until just the head is still penetrating, your ass again trying to shove me out. I take you again, deep and hard, slamming your arms against the shower wall. You moan at the wet slap of your ass against my belly, and whimper as the pain from your hair matches the pleasure in your ass.

Thrusting, pushing, fucking... stroking deep and long. I love fucking your ass... burying my cock inside you, wanting to cum inside you, to mark you with my seed and claim you as mine. The feeling of being in you has my cock stiff and swelling.

I tell you to reach your hand back between your legs and play with my balls, while I reach around with my left hand again to torment your left nipple, pulling and twisting and pinching. My right hand using your hair for reins. I listen to you pant and gasp with the erotic mixture of pleasure and pain.

I feel myself starting to sweat, and my cock swells with the rising cum coaxed from your hand on my balls and your tight ass. My hands grasp your hips, slamming you back onto my cock, driving deeper and harder into you. As you continue to fondle my balls, they contract, preparing to send their load. I feel my cum rising, and relish in knowing you will feel me spurt. Leaning forward, pinning you closer to the wall, I ask if you want my cum.

Hearing you moan and beg for it I tense, holding back, deep inside your ass, full and hard until we both can no longer stand the delay... then I take my release, spurting, shooting up inside you. My cock throbs in your hot ass, still stroking short, wet strokes until you drain me.

As my cock softens, I pull out, spanking your ass as I tell you to put your hands over your head. Tying them together at the wrists, I then tie them to the shower bar, telling you "Don't leak, whore. If you leak, you will earn your punishment."

You stand there clenched tightly with the effort to retain my cum, your hands up. Helpfully, I spread your cheeks to check for leaks and you whimper in protest as you feel the cum start to ooze out of your well-used ass.

"What's this, slut? You dare to leak. You can't keep my cum in your ass?" Naturally, when you drip, your ass gets spanked... but this time, not just the cheeks, but your hole too. I leave you hanging there, wet and leaking while I get the flogger. Returning to stand behind you, I trail it over your belly, over your shoulders, draping it around your neck... pulling slightly, just so you gasp and squeak.

I start low, lightly flogging your calves to start, then proceeding up to your knees. You feel the sting continue to your thighs, which are shining with trails of my leaking cum that lead back up to your lovely ass. I'm flogging from both sides, your legs turning a nice red, taking great care to wrap around to get the front as well as the back of your legs.

Just one hard stroke across your ass, and then I continue moving up your back more slowly, wrapping again to strike at your breasts from behind your back. The ends of the flogger bite, stinging and burning on them. I swing a little harder, wanting to leave nice bruises for you to remember this time, before dropping down again to your back, more enthusiastically this time.

I watch your legs spread slowly, knowing that will make the leak worse. Such pleasure it brings me, seeing trails of my cum running down your legs. The sight spurs me to flog your ass harder, loving the sound of each fall whistling and striking with a smack, until you whine and cry a little.

I know that you have done a wonderful job, and tell you so as I let your wrists down, freeing your hands so that you may kneel in the tub to wash my cock and rinse it completely. Your touch brings me back again until I am throbbing in your hands. You look up at me, the question burning in your eyes, searching for permission. As I look down at your tear-streaked face, I tell you "Yes, My very good girl... I am pleased. You may please me again."

Eagerly, you take me through your lips and onto your tongue, deep down your throat. I groan with the feel of your warm wet mouth, twisting and teasing and touching. You feast on me happily, sucking my cum up from my balls again as you circle the head, flicking back and forth on the sensitive underside. As you stroke lightly with your teeth, I groan with the pleasure of filling your mouth with my cock. You continue sucking and stroking, until you feel me tensing again and I hold back. You slide your mouth slowly down my cock until your nose is pressed against my belly and wait, knowing that I am holding your treat for you.

You feel the first spasm, but no cum spurts. Then suddenly with the second twitch a large shot of my cum fills your throat and you drink. Sucking, needing, hungry, you nuzzle into me draining me of every last drop until I shudder, empty and spent.

Your lips slide back down my cock, smacking together as the tip slides back out. Well satisfied, I tell you to stand and come to me. I hold you and tell you how pleased I am with My girl, how proud you make me, and you smile happily and thank me, snuggling safely in My strong arms.