Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"This is so wrong. We shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it." Derrick replied and kissed down her neck, biting her shoulder lightly, lost in his own lust. Courtney groaned quietly before sliding her legs off him.

"I know that's what makes it so naughty. I've wanted you since you saved me at the mall. I just never knew how to get you until now. You better get yourself under control, or do you need some help?" Derrick listened to their parents and could tell that they hadn't fully committed to departing. Before he could say anything Courtney slid down his legs and undid his pants. Derrick stared as she pulled out his cock from its aching hiding place and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. He had never compared himself to any other man in his life but Courtney stared at his engorged cock and grinned.

"Not bad, it's a shame that you had to keep this hidden from me." She teased. Derrick could only nod as she moved her hair to one side and licked his mushroomed top. Derrick watched with lust as Courtney opened her mouth and took him in halfway before stopping. Derrick's excitement grew exponentially, the years of pent up sexual frustrations finally on the verge of ending. He closed his eyes and listened to her light moans and quickly lost himself in the pleasure he was receiving. His toes bean to curl as the burning sensation began to grow. He was so close. The laughter above quickly subsided and only Courtney noticed. She rolled her tongue around his shaft before slipping off his dick and left him hanging.

"Let's go!" Their father shouted from above, startling them both.

"What, that's it?" Derrick said and Courtney licked her lips and smiled devilishly. She took her tube top and slipped it on before snatching her panties before he could find them.

"For now, I want you to remember this moment." And with that she slid on her panties and rushed up the stairs, barely avoiding his grasp.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers
12