Home Sweet Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

The bed squealed and groaned as their bodies slapped together. Courtney gripped her bed sheets as tightly as she could as Derrick relentlessly rammed deep into her. Her eyes rolled back as her body entered a state of bliss that she could barely grasp. She was once again fucking her brother, the man she loved, and the man that she would do anything for. Her hands left the sheet and wrapped around his flexed arms and between screams a deep moan came out.

He was with her. She wasn't dreaming. Her eyes opened and she stared as Derrick's pace slowed. She rolled her hips with his movements, drawing him deeper, his cock rubbing against her cervix. She yelped when he reached deep and Derrick slowed further. Courtney quickly grabbed his ass and urged him to continue, smiling at his caring expression. He grinned and happily continued and as came close to cumming, Courtney raked her nails across his back when her body tensed with orgasmic bliss. The milking of his cock by her pussy and the cold feeling of her nails across his skin sent him over the edge. She screamed out as his seed coated her insides. Courtney's body quivered under him as the rush of familiar feelings rammed into her conscience. Derrick rolled off her once he emptied and she slid beside him.

"That was... wow." Courtney mumbled and Derrick could only nod. "I must be dreaming. I've never felt this good."

"Then I hope neither of us wakes up." Derrick replied and reached down to grab the sticky sheets. They chuckled together as the room reeked of sex and the sheets quickly became stained with cum. But neither cared as they drifted off to sleep. They were together at last.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers