Home Sweet Home Ch. 06

Story Info
Dana continues surprising Jim over Spring Break.
9.3k words
4.34
48.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

Spring Break - Day 3

It was just past noon before Jim started to wake up. Once he finally opened his eyes it took him a few moments to remember where he was. He wasn't used to being in their guest bedroom let alone spending the night in there. He turned toward Dana and watched as she slept soundly next to him. He glanced around the room at the mess they had made the previous night. Clothes were strewn everywhere and the covers on the bed lay in a crumpled heap on the floor. Dana's stockings were flung over the headboard where he had tossed them before slowly fucking her one last time the previous night.

He rolled onto his side so he was facing Dana and watched her sleep. He watched her beautiful breasts slowly move up and down from her breathing. He looked down her stomach to her pussy which was partly exposed as she slept with her legs parted slightly. How many more surprises did she have waiting for him? Aside from the incredible experience at the strip club last night she had been constantly surprising him ever since they moved into their new house. She seemed completely happy with herself and he felt that their relationship was as strong or stronger than ever before, but something or someone had tapped into this amazingly sexual, free side of her that he had never seen before. He thought to himself that he would have to properly thank Jill one of these days.

Jim reached out and very lightly ran his fingertips over Dana's breasts. His touch was barely noticeable on her soft skin but Dana smiled in her sleep before rolling onto her side. Jim pulled his hand back and kept watching her body as she slept. He wondered what else she had planned for the rest of spring break. He dozed off and on before they both started stirring again as the time neared 1PM.

Dana opened her eyes and looked over at Jim. "Good morning," she said contentedly before she moved closer and kissed him softly. They kissed and cuddled for a short while before Dana got up and said she needed to take a shower and get something to eat. She showered and then Jim took his turn cleaning up. They ate a big lunch together and then relaxed about the house for the rest of the afternoon.

As the time neared 7PM Dana said she needed to go over and check on Jill and Bob's house. While they were away they asked Dana and Jim to keep an eye on things. Jim asked if she needed any help and she said she was fine as she went outside and briskly walked down to their house.

She returned later carrying what looked like a couple of videos in her hand. "What do you have there?" Jim asked. She replied that Jill and Bob had a huge movie collection and they had told her to help herself while they were gone.

They ate some dinner and then sat down on the couch together. "How about popping in one of those movies?" Jim asked. Dana turned down the lights a little as she often did when they watched movies and slipped a tape into the VCR. "What's this one called?" Jim asked as the tape started playing.

"I don't remember," Dana answered.

Jim thought it was odd that she wouldn't remember the title until an ad for a 1-900 number appeared on the screen. The ad was just a series of short scenes from pornos and had lots of cumshots spliced in. Jim looked at Dana and she just smiled back and raised her eyebrows slightly. They often enjoyed watching pornos together so Jim wasn't necessarily surprised by her choice. They moved closed together and Jim put his arm around her shoulders.

The movie started and initially proceeded like the many other porno tapes they had seen. There were a couple of male/female scenes with one ending with a massive cumshot on the woman's tits and the other ending with a really weak cumshot on the woman's back after they fucked doggie style. A lesbian scene followed that had Jim really excited. Watching lesbian porno had always turned him on and watching the scenes with Dana before they had moved had always additionally excited him. Now that he knew and had even seen firsthand that she loved fucking other women it was almost unbearable for him to watch the women on the screen sucking each other's pussy until they came without jumping on Dana and fucking her brains out.

The next scene of the movie caught Jim by surprise. It started as a pretty standard 3-way fuck with 2 guys and 1 woman. Just when things got rolling the woman's phone rang and she left in a hurry to tend to some emergency with her mother. As she ran out of the room the two men were left with huge hard ons and nobody to take care of them. The two men then looked at each other and shrugged before they started having sex together. Jim had never seen a gay or bi porno before and watched as the two men took turns sucking each other's dicks. One guy sucked the other until he came all over his face. After the first guy came the second guy positioned him on his hands and knees and started fucking his ass. They fucked for several minutes before the second guy pulled out his cock, spun the first guy over, and jerked himself off all over the first guy's semi-hard cock.

Jim noticed during the scene that Dana seemed particularly turned out. She had started massaging his thigh while she watched the two men fuck and had even begun rubbing his cock lightly through his pants as the scene eventually ended. Jim had previously wondered if Dana would get as excited by watching 2 guys fuck as he got by watching 2 women fuck and he now seemed to have a definite answer.

The video moved to the next scene but Dana had looked at Jim with that glint of lust in her eye and they started making out and ignoring the video. They kissed and let their hands roam over each other. As the tape ended a short while later they had started stripping off each other's clothes as they continued kissing and fondling. Soon they sat naked on the couch as Jim softly fondled Dana's tits and she ran her hand lightly up and down his cock.

"Don't move," she whispered as she stood off the couch and disappeared down the hall briefly. She returned shortly carrying two of her long silk scarves. She stood behind the couch and pushed Jim forward slightly. "Put your hands behind your back," she whispered. He did as she requested and felt the silk around his wrists as she tied his hands together behind his back. She then moved around the couch and bound his ankles together with the other scarf. Dana tied his ankles together with his feet crossed so his knees were spread wide apart. Once again Jim sat more or less helpless in front of her as he now had his hands tied behind his back and his ankles tied together.

Dana ejected the first tape from the VCR and pushed the second one inside. She returned to the couch after hitting the play button. This one didn't have any ads or previews at the start and Jim was surprised to see that it looked like a home movie once it started. The picture was filled with the image of a large bed and looked to be a home movie of someone's bedroom. Jim figured it was going to be one of those amateur tapes that feature allegedly amateur women fucking some guy to try and get a break in the business. A man's voice said, "All set." The voice sounded familiar but Jim couldn't place it initially until two women moved into the picture. One woman was Jill and he didn't know the other. He immediately realized the voice he had heard was that of Bob. Jill looked several year's younger and her hair was much longer as it hung down well past her shoulders. She also didn't have the red streaks that looked so odd on so many people but looked somehow fashionable on her.

Jill and the woman began kissing and rubbing each other's bodies. As they continued their foreplay Dana lightly took Jim's hard cock between her fingers. She didn't stroke him but simply held him softly as he groaned at her teasing. On the screen Jill and the other woman had started taking turns sucking each other's pussies. Dana either held Jim's cock softly or ran the tip of one of her fingers very lightly up to the tip of his cock before slowly slipping just that one fingertip down to the base of his cock. The combination of Dana's teasing touch and the home video of Jill fucking the other woman were driving Jim wild.

On the video Jill pulled her face from her lover's pussy and said, "Hey you two, if you're going to do that I want to have it on the tape." Bob and a second man then appeared on the screen and both climbed into bed next to the women. As the women resumed sucking and licked each other's pussies Bob and the other man started first stroking each other's cocks but soon began trading blowjobs. As the action between Bob and the other man became more intense Jill and her lover stopped and watched them. As Bob sucked the other man Jill moved over to him and they began sucking and licking the man's cock together. After a while the men traded places and the unknown couple sucked and licked on Bob while Jill watched and rubbed her pussy. The quartet eventually took turns sucking and licking each person's cock or pussy.

Dana continued her slow tease of Jim and kept her touch very soft on his cock so as to tease him but offer very little relief. Occasionally she very, very slowly stroked his cock up and down once or twice to further build his excitement. Her slow strokes were not enough to make him cum but Jim was nearly out of his mind with lust. In addition to softly holding his cock she also took her time and very slowly massaged Jim all around the base of his cock. He could feel his pubic hairs sliding through her fingers as she rubbed him all around his cock. Jim was now moaning and tried in vain to shift his hips to reposition his cock under her hand so she could offer him some release. Just as she had done when he had first arrived home several weeks ago from his business trip she deftly eluded his cock and continued her slow tease.

Jim hadn't been able to focus on the video for a few minutes as he was distracted by Dana's touch and his own burning desire. Whenever he did glance at the screen he saw the foursome continuing their mutual fuck. Every time he glanced at the video he saw a different combination of the four fucking or sucking each other.

He was drawn back to Dana when he felt her release his cock and saw her standing up off the couch. She walked in front of him and turned around so he was staring at her back. She moved back toward him and straddled his legs with hers. She placed her hands on his knees and slowly brought her pussy toward his cock until it hovered just inches away. Jim stared intensely at her ass as it slowly lowered itself onto him. Finally Dana dropped down a little farther and easily slipped his hard cock into her wet pussy. Jim groaned deeply as he felt himself sliding further and further into her. Dana let all of him enter her and she sat on his lap as Jim enjoyed the feeling of finally being inside her warm and wet pussy.

Dana started to very slowly fuck Jim. With her facing away from him he focused on watching her back and shoulders move and flex as she moved slowly up and down. This was a position that they didn't often use, but when they did he usually used it as an opportunity to play with her asshole. He typically finger fucked her asshole as she rode him until Dana came hard.

He looked down at her pretty ass and watched it slide up and down. He wished he could reach down and finger her ass now but with his hands and feet still bound he was at her mercy.

Dana rode him slowly for a while longer before she started to increase the pace. Jim guessed she was trying to be slow and deliberate to extend his endurance but as she began fucking him faster he figured she was becoming too excited herself to go slow. He loved the feeling of sitting under her helpless as she controlled their fuck. He had been concentrating hard on not cumming to prolong this experience, but now that she fucked him faster he began to lose control. He could feel his cum getting ready to explode as his hard cock was being driven in and out of her pussy by Dana's gyrations on his lap.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered thinking that Dana may decide to slow her pace again to let him regain his control. Instead she began bucking up and down wildly on his lap. She turned her head sideways so he could hear her better and said, "I want to feel your cum inside me."

Jim only lasted a few more seconds before he threw his head back and sent the first of many jets of his cum flying into her pussy. Dana continued riding him wildly as he unloaded shot after shot of cum into her. She slowed her pace as he finished cumming but kept fucking him until his cock grew so soft it slipped out of her.

She got off his lap and sat down on the couch next to him with her legs spread wide apart. "Clean up your mess and make me cum," she ordered. Jim slid off the couch and made his way between her legs as quickly as he could while still being restrained by the silk scarves. He lay his chest on the edge of the couch for support and buried his face and mouth between her legs. He dipped his tongue inside her and tasted the warm salty sensation of his cum mixed with her pussy juices. He continued sweeping his tongue around and around her pussy savoring their combined taste as Dana started gyrating her hips and moaning softly. Jim moved to her clit and teased it with his tongue and lips just like she always enjoyed. He tickled it with his tongue before gently sucking it into his mouth and applying gentle pressure before releasing it and teasing it with his tongue again. He continued this until Dana was bucking her hips harder and groaning louder. He knew she was close to cumming. He slipped his tongue down and easily let it enter her pussy. He started fucking her with it as her hips quickly feel into a matching rhythm. She bucked her hips to meet his tongue as he repeatedly drove his tongue as deeply as he could inside her before sliding it all the way out so its tip was just at her pussy lips. He fucked her like this until she grabbed his head and pulled him tightly against her. She ground her hips back and forth across his mouth and let out a long low moan as she started cumming. Jim kept his tongue busy slipping in and out of her as her pussy walls tensed and shook all around his tongue.

She held him pressed tightly against her as she completed her orgasm and then finally released his head. He softly licked her pussy for a short while longer before kissing and licking the insides of her thighs. She relaxed and held still as he continued exploring her with his mouth. He finally sat up on his knees and asked, "So do you suppose you could untie me now?"

She raised her head and smiled at him before saying, "I think you've been a good enough boy that I can set you free." She untied him and they sat together on the couch kissing and caressing each other. The video had long ago ended and they continued kissing each other in front of the blank blue screen on their TV. They stayed on the couch for a while longer before getting up and moving to their bedroom. They continued to caress each other and traded full body massages before snuggling together and falling asleep.

Day 4

The alarm went off way too early for Jim and he felt like a zombie through his day at work. The weekend with Dana had been amazing and unspeakably erotic, but it had left him feeling totally wiped out. When he finally pulled into the garage at the end of the day he was thankful to be home.

He went inside and Dana greeted him from the couch. She still had the same pajamas on that she had worn at breakfast that morning and looked firmly entrenched on the couch. Dana watched him come in and said, "Baby, you look as tired as I feel." She got up and they chatted as he changed out of his work clothes and got comfortable.

They sat on the couch for a while watching TV blankly before Dana perked up a bit and said, "Hey, let's go over to Jill and Bob's and use their hot tub. I know my muscles could use a good soak." Jim agreed that a soak would feel really nice. They got up and changed into their swimsuits before going out into the crisp evening air and hustling over to Jill and Bob's.

Dana had grabbed the videos on their way out and slipped them back into the entertainment center in the living room as Jim looked around the room. You'd never know they were such swingers by just looking around the place, Jim thought. The walls were covered with family photos and pictures of their daughter as she grew up. He looked at the photos of their daughter as she aged through the school years.

"Quit eyeing up their daughter," Dana teased as she smacked his ass. "I know she's hot but I doubt Jill and Bob's free lifestyle would include letting you fuck their daughter. Come on, let's get in the tub."

Jim followed her to the spa room with the hot tub. They fiddled with the water until they had everything adjusted to their liking and began to strip down to their swim suits as the tub filled. Jim stared at Dana for a moment as she removed the last of her clothes. She had put on her "sexy" suit that never failed to make him horny. It was a skimpy two piece suit and clung tightly to her round breasts. The skimpy bottoms left a lot of her ass exposed. She only wore this suit on rare occasions and when she did she never did anything more than lay out in the back yard. He tried to talk her into wearing it to the beach once but she declined saying she didn't want to look like a slut.

They got in the water and it was just the thing they both needed. Jim could feel his sore, tired muscles relax and guessed that Dana felt the same way from the contented smile on her face. They sat quietly for a long while soaking before they started chatting. Jim's spirits had improved considerably since he had come home and Dana looked perkier than when he first arrived home.

They each had built up a heavy sweat on the their heads from the steam building in the room and eventually Jim had to get out because of the heat. Dana followed him out and they toweled off before deciding to order out for dinner. They threw their clothes back on, went home, and ordered from the Chinese place that delivered. The food arrived shortly and they ate before relaxing on the couch.

"That hot tub felt so good," Dana commented, "I think the perfect way to cap off the evening would be with a long massage." Jim agreed and Dana told him to stay there while she got things ready. Jim had expected they would just trade back rubs on the couch so he wondered what was up when Dana went down the hall. She was gone for a little while before she reappeared and asked, "Ready?"

Jim got up and she led him to the bathroom. Inside she had lit a few of the candles they kept in there for decorations. "Take off your clothes," she said. Jim stripped and when he was naked she told him to get in the tub. Once seated in the cold tub he watched as Dana removed all of her clothes except the bikini. She reached up on a shelf and picked up a bottle of oil. Jim moaned in anticipation as Dana poured a large amount of oil into her palm.

"Sit forward," she instructed. He leaned forward and Dana began to massage the oil into his shoulders, neck, and back. Her hands glided along his oily skin as she worked his muscles perfectly. She continued by oiling up his arms and then softly massaging them until they were slick and shiny in the candlelight. "Lay back," she softly instructed. He did as she asked and Dana dribbled some oil across his chest and stomach. She worked the oil all over his front. As she massaged his chest and stomach she had to lean forward from where she was kneeling outside the tub. Jim stared at her tits as she leaned. They swayed softly from side to side and watching her arms bump against them as she massaged him was making him very horny.

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers