Home Sweet Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"And you, you're brave." Jon said staring at his best friend. "Going after Courtney must have been something. I don't know what got in your head but you're ballsy. I would normally be against something like this, blood and all. But there's someone for everyone and you know me I'm all about the love."

"Please, you're all about the pussy and getting your dick wet." Derrick replied and the three laughed. "So you're not angry?"

"Derrick, do you love Courtney. Not like family but like a man loves a woman?" Jon asked and Derrick nodded with extreme confidence. Jon smiled and looked at Eric. "Then I'm all for it man. I've been your best friend and been through all the pain. I will stand by you through this too. You've been there for me, why wouldn't I return the favour?"

"So will I. You're my son and although I haven't been there for you. I've always wanted to find a way to start being a father. Janet also wants to help. We just don't know how. Grant holds many cards right now." Eric added and Derrick hugged his dad. Both men became teary eyed and Jon smiled warmly.

"Derrick. Once again I hate to break up the mood, but Grant and Jillian are looking for Courtney right now." Derrick's eyes widened with his words. "Relax, she's in your room. Go to her."

Derrick rushed out of the forest and never looked back. Eric joined Jon at the forest edge and watched him weave through the crowds.

"Do you think that's wise? Grant and Jillian know where Derrick's residence is." Eric said and Jon smirked.

"They can know it all they want. They need a key to get in and with all the parties going on in the dorm rooms. They'll never get there without a fight. Students right now want to party, not deal with nosey parents. Sometimes the best place to hide is right out in the open." Jon replied confidently, crossing his arms.

"Once again you're smarter than you look." Jon smiled and patted Eric's back.

"I am smart, but resourceful is a better way to put how I am. How long do you think before Grant and Jillian retaliate?" Eric thought momentarily before sighing.

"Knowing Grant, as soon as possible. They better be ready for a war." Eric replied and Jon walked casually away.

Courtney sat nervously in Derrick's living room as the sun began setting. She had been waiting the whole afternoon for Derrick and became worried that her parents had caught him first. She looked out the window and sighed as there was no sign of Derrick. The sub whooper from a party below matched her heartbeat as she paced around the room. She flopped back down and as soon as she sat down, the door swung open. Her eyes darted to the door and once Derrick and Courtney saw each other, they ran to each other and hugged tightly. Courtney began crying as he held her close.

"I'm so sorry Derrick. If I had known what they planned I would have warned you." Courtney said through her tears and Derrick sighed before locking his door. He sat her down on the sofa and took her hands in his.

"There's nothing you could have done Courtney. They came with intent to ruin us. I took that apart quickly. I love you and nothing will change that." Derrick replied and Courtney squeezed his hands. He smiled before lowering his head. "But finding out who my real father is, that was something else."

"So you're not my brother. What does that make us? Do we have a chance to be together in the real world?" Courtney asked as she wiped some tears off her cheek. Derrick kissed her warmly and both smiled as they parted.

"I'm your cousin Courtney. Uncle Eric is my biological father. It's a long story that I'd rather not explain right now. I don't know if we can live together like a normal family or if we have to be secretive for the rest of our lives. I don't want to dwell on it right now. I have something better in mind. Wait right here." Derrick said before slipping into his room. Courtney waited patiently as Derrick quickly returned. He sat down and pulled her close. He quickly fell to one knee in front of her hand Courtney quickly paled.

"Courtney, will you be my beloved? Will you be my eternal love? Will you marry me?" Derrick said the line that he rehearsed for months. He opened the leather box and Courtney's eyes shimmered with her tears as she stared at the grand gold banned, princess diamond engagement ring. She lifted the ring from the box with fragile fingers, not wanting to scratch the magnificent ring.

"Oh god yes!" She replied through her sobs as she rested the ring in his hand. Derrick stared dumbfounded for a moment before Courtney's ring finger rested on his hand beside the ring. They chuckled at his cluelessness as he slid the ring on her finger. She stared at the sparkling diamond and Derrick sat beside her and held her close.

"Is this a dream? Can cousins truly get married?" Courtney asked through sniffles. Derrick smiled and lifted her chin and kissed her.

"I don't know but my mother was Eric's cousin." Derrick replied and Courtney's eyes widened with the truth. "I don't know if they were married or not but Eric is no fool." Courtney nodded and couldn't stop staring at her ring.

"How did you know what kind of ring I liked? And my ring size for that matter?" Courtney asked and Derrick smirked. "Daphne, I was wondering why she was asking suddenly. It seemed suspicious but I figured it girl talk. I'm going to beat that girl." Courtney laughed and Derrick held her close. They sat together on the sofa enjoying each other's company, Derrick letting his fingers play with her hair while Courtney couldn't stop staring at her ring. They looked into each other's eyes and in that brief moment, their love for each other came forth. Derrick stood and offered his hand. No words needed to be spoken as Courtney took his hand and he led her into his room, closing the door behind him.

She turned and they quickly stripped, their eyes revealing their desires. Courtney lied on his bed and smiled as her eyes took in her man. Her arms opened and he slowly slid into her embrace, holding her tightly. She sighed deeply as their skin touched and she slowly ran her fingertips down his back, feeling his muscles and goose bumps. He slid between her legs and looked into her eyes. They smiled as one before their lips met with a love that they could finally share without consequence. They had taken the first step in making sure they would be together for the rest of their lives.

Their kisses were slow as their tongues caressingly danced with each other. Courtney's hands continued to trail across his body and her fingers told her more details than she could remember. Each muscle in his back had more definition as their kissing became more intense. She instantly became wet with excitement as Derrick's cock hardened. They broke their kiss and shared another loving stare before Courtney reached between them and stroked him. He shuddered with delight before leaning forward, trying to slide his member inside her. He rubbed against her clit several times, drawing a deep shudder from Courtney. She lined him up and licked his lips with the tip of her tongue, flicking his upper lip as she ended. He pressed his cock against her opening and Courtney spread her lips and legs slightly to make his entrance easier. They gasped together as he slid inside her wet depths, both entering their joined state of bliss. Their jaws fell open and their breaths were deep as they began to make love.

Their hips rolled together ardently as their hands ran across each other's bodies. Their heavy breathing was the only sound that came from their lips and Courtney wrapped her legs around his waist as he began to stroke deeper. She could feel each inch of his manhood inside her and her eyes darted to her ring.

"I love you Derrick." She panted and Derrick pushed deep, making her moan loudly. He kissed her deeply and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He resumed his caring pace and Courtney could feel her orgasm building deep within. Her gasps turned into light moans as she peaked and Derrick smiled as she came underneath him. She covered her mouth with her hands and quietly screamed as she shook in bliss. Derrick waited as she came down from her heavenly state. She rolled him over and straddled his waist before impaling herself on him. They moaned together as he sunk deep into her. She began rolling her hips and soon after began bouncing on his cock, her eyes never leaving the ring. Her hands ran across his chest as his hands found her ass and began caressing and kneading. She smiled as his eyes closed. Courtney could feel his cock momentarily grow and she licked her lips.

"You're so close I can feel it." Courtney moaned and Derrick groaned in agreement. "I want to feel you cum in me my love."

"Soon." He replied as his legs began flexing prematurely. Courtney reached down and rubbed her clit, spiking her to another orgasm.

"Cum with me baby, I want you to cum with me." Courtney gasped out as Derrick gripped her hips and rammed himself deep into her several times before cumming deep inside her, sending Courtney into another blissful orgasm. They moaned deeply together and Courtney ran her hands through her fiancée's hair before resting her head on his chest. Derrick pulled the blankets over them and they fell asleep in each other's embrace.

They woke up to the sounds of their grumbling stomachs. They smiled together and shared another kiss before breaking.

"I'm hungry." Courtney whispered and Derrick looked down at his watch and nodded. It was 8pm. He sat up with her still in his lap and held her close, kissing the base of her neck.

"Guess I did kind of ruin that for you didn't I?" Derrick replied and Courtney nodded before wrapping her arms around his neck. She stared into his eyes and Derrick rested his hands on her hips.

"But it was so worth it. So where are you taking me for dinner my love? I want to finally say that I'm your fiancée, not your family. These people don't know me." Courtney said and Derrick grinned. They got dressed after quickly showering and Derrick led her back to the Chinese restaurant. As Derrick had promised, the little place had great food and Courtney unintentionally ran up a bill. She silently apologized and Derrick waved her apology away, paying with his student card. As they left the restaurant, the night life began.

"Where to now? I want to have some fun!" Courtney shouted and Derrick laughed and took her hand.

"Well the only place to go at night is the club." Derrick replied and Courtney laughed as he led her to the club on the edge of campus. The techno beat was infectious and both Derrick and Courtney bobbed to the music as they entered. They found a table in the corner of the club and swiftly ordered hard drinks to celebrate. Okusa emerged from the crowd with a curvy blond on his arm and Derrick smiled and waved him over.

"Okusa, I'd like you to meet my fiancée. Courtney this is Okusa." Derrick introduced her and Courtney smiled and Okusa nodded and looked at his date.

"Greetings, it is about time I met this woman. This is Sandra. She's studying Japanese." Okusa said in his thick accent. Derrick smirked as he was putting on the face for her and Sandra shook their hands before sitting down at the table. "Have you seen Jon? He said he had to meet someone."

"We just got here." Courtney replied and Okusa looked around the club before another techno song started. The beat was sexy and Courtney smiled deviously and pulled Derrick out of the booth. "Watch our drinks please. I want to dance with my man." Okusa nodded and watched as Derrick was led onto the dance floor. Courtney stopped in a less crowded area and grabbed Derrick's hands and rested them on her hips. She pressed herself against Derrick, her ass grinding against his crotch. They danced together as though they were making love on the dance floor, Derrick's hands running from her hips to just below her chest before plunging down to slide between her legs. They laughed and kissed on the floor and several classmates of Derrick's cheered as they saw that the banker had a woman in his arms.

Courtney didn't care about the rest of the world. She was with Derrick and having the time of her life. She was his and the dancing they were doing proved to anyone there that they were together. Derrick kissed her neck and Courtney rested her hand on his head, still grinding herself against him. Unknown to them their parents were watching them from the elevated entrance. Jon came up beside them with drinks and handed them to the couple.

"Look how happy they are together." Jon said, pointing them out on the floor. Jon waited as they looked at one another before sighing. "If you want what is best for Courtney then you will let this happen. You have a great man in Derrick. He has a great future, stability and most of all will treat her right. You can't ask for anything more than that. Since you value family so much, Courtney would never forgive you if you didn't accept her choice. She's at the rebellious late teens." Jon added truthfully and the parents nodded and took large gulps of their drinks. Jon then spotted Okusa with his date and the woman he had courted earlier was just sitting down with them. He grinned and waved to his friends before resting his hands on Courtney parents' shoulders.

"If you'll excuse me, there's a fine specimine that I crave. I'll leave the choice of what you will do to you. You can make this a war or a happy ending. They've made their move. It's your turn." Jon said before heading to the bar. He grabbed two more beers before joining his friend and date at the table. He handed off his lady's drink and watched as the parents he brought to the club made their way on to the dance floor.

"So?" Eric shouted over the music and Grant sighed before looking at him. Grant glared at his brother-in-law before facing his daughter. "Grant don't be stupid."

"This has gone on long enough." Grant growled back. He lowered his hated gaze upon them and before anyone could make a move, Grant swooped in, grabbed Courtney by the arm and landed a hard right to Derrick's chin. Derrick fell to the floor in a deep daze while Courtney stared in shock that her father laid out her unsuspecting fiancée.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Courtney exclaimed. He broke away from her father's grasp as her mother rushed in to her husband's side. She gripped Courtney's hand and both women glared at each other as Jon rushed over.

"We're leaving now. I'm not letting this rip our family apart again." Grant snapped and picked up Courtney. Jon stepped in the way and Grant snapped out his free hand and caught Jon unsuspected. His hand wrapped around his throat and Jon's eyes opened at the predicament he was in.

"Move little boy. This is not happening." Grant snapped and moved Jon aside. Courtney screamed for someone to help her but no one came to her aid as her father quickly left the club. Her screams reverberated through the club as Jon and Eric bent down to tend to Derrick while Jillian hesitated in helping.

"You're a nurse for god sakes Jillian, get down here and do your damn job!" Eric growled. Jillian fell to her knees and looked him over as the club began to disperse.

"Why didn't you do anything? You were in the military. You could have kicked his ass without landing a punch." Jon snapped at Eric and both men glared at each other as Jillian accessed Derrick.

"He's dazed with a concussion. He wasn't expecting a punch like that." Jillian said as she examined him. She went to stand and Eric gripped her wrists. She flinched as his grip would leave a light bruise on her small wrist.

"You tell your man that if I ever see him again it will be the last time." Eric's eyes let out a fierceness that only his voice could match. His military side came forth and Jillian could only nod and stare back, scared of her brother.

"He better not lay a finger on him again or I'm getting my rifle and I will take care of him myself." He let Jillian go and she ran from the club. Eric and Jon looked back at Derrick who slowly groaned. Eric picked Derrick off the floor and Jon led him to their dorm. Eric entered Derrick's room and shook his head as the smell of sex still lingered in the air.

"Stinks like sex in here." Jon said amusingly and Eric chuckled as he put his son on his bed. Derrick's groaned as he felt the soft blankets underneath him.

"Get some water and Tylenol. This boy is going to need it." Eric asked and Jon nodded and left the room.

"Where am I?" Derrick asked as he opened his eyes and saw Eric standing over him. He sat up and Eric held him in place while Jon came in with a glass of water, Tylenol and a small flashlight.

"You're in your dorm. Grant laid you out while you were dancing with Courtney." Eric replied and Derrick's eyes widened when he remembered.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" Derrick asked and Jon handed him the glass. He took a small sip and shuddered from the pain in his jaw. "At least it isn't broken. Where is she?"

"I don't know. I checked the hotel where they were staying but they checked out earlier. They could be anywhere." Eric replied and Derrick instantly looked at Jon.

"I'm on it." He replied and left the room. Eric looked at Derrick for an explanation.

"Jon works with the city on his spare time. With his computer skills he can go into the city systems, right to a listing of everyone that lives, lived, or visited down to the hotels."

"He can do that?"

"Yes. I don't know how he can get into it but he does. Sometimes he has to make a phone call to alleviate the system but he gets it done." Derrick replied and Eric looked at the open door and sighed. "He's crafty."

"You can say that again." Eric answered as he took the small flashlight and turned it on. "Follow the light." He shined the flashlight across his eyes and Derrick listened. After several passes, Eric nodded and turned it off. "You're over it now. You recover quickly. You should join the military." They shared a laugh and Jon returned.

"They're at the Glencoe inn, the one by the airport. They've also changed their flight to tomorrow at 2am. That gives us four hours to get them." Jon replied and Derrick stood from the bed. Eric sighed deeply as Derrick rubbed his jaw and thought hard. "Do we move?"

"Yes, that's twice that he's jumped me. I plan on returning the favour." Derrick replied. Eric shook his head and Derrick sighed.

"He'll be expecting us." Eric said and Derrick grinned. He stared at his father and Eric knew the look he was giving. It was the same he gave before shooting. "And you want to go regardless."

"Damn rights. That man has my fiancée. I'm not about to let him take her away from me. I fought him once and let him walk away. I'm not about to do that again. He will bleed tonight."

"Please don't do that." Courtney's voice caught everyone off guard. She stood in the doorway to the dorm room, her face reddened by tears. Derrick rushed to her and looked at her face.

"What did he do to you?" Derrick asked and Courtney looked away, lifting her chin off his hand. Derrick looked over his shoulder with concern. Jon quickly left his face red with rage. Eric quickly followed and once the door closed, Courtney looked back.

"He did what I deserve. Apparently loving you is a sin worse than murder." Courtney replied and Derrick once again looked at her face. She quickly took his hands and held them tightly as she looked into his eyes.

"He hit you." She nodded and Derrick instantly became furious. Courtney rested her hand on his chest before he stormed out of the dorm to kill her father.

"Derrick I love you. Please stay with me. I don't want to be alone." Derrick's anger instantly faltered from her tone and he quickly sat her down. She wrapped her arms around Derrick and wept loudly into his chest, gripping his shirt. Derrick kissed the top of her head and held her tightly. "Don't leave me please."

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers