Home Sweet Home Ch. 07

Story Info
Spring Break ends with a bang.
8.9k words
4.22
47.3k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

Spring Break - Day 7

They had gone to bed early the previous night and Jim felt much better as the next day at work ended. He couldn't imagine what tonight's adventure with Dana would bring. As they had talked the night before she admitted to coming up with the whole idea of Annette because she couldn't think of any other way to get him to fuck her in the tiny bathroom downstairs. Jim did a little math and realized that only two rooms were left where they hadn't already fucked. The first was the study and that other was the second bedroom. He started to wonder how Dana might set up fucks in these rooms but quickly stopped. The past week, and indeed ever since they moved, had been something beyond his wildest imagination. He drove home in excited anticipation.

Once home their evening was very normal. They chatted and ate and then lounged in front of the TV until it was about time for them to go to bed. Dana clicked off the TV as they both stood and stretched. Jim turned to head toward their bedroom but Dana caught his arm and stopped him. "Not so fast," she teased, "by my count we've still got two more rooms to christen." She smiled sexily and led Jim down the hall to the second bedroom.

They stood next to the bed and embraced in a slow, passionate kiss. Jim let his hands rub all over her back and ass as their tongues continued their sensual dance. They kept kissing and rubbing each other for a long while before Jim took Dana's top and pulled it up over her head. They resumed kissing until Dana pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. Dana began kissing and licking his chest and let her hands run up and down his bare arms and across his stomach. Her hands moved easily to his waist and she unsnapped his pants and pulled down the zipper as she slipped the pants down his legs onto the floor. She then hooked her fingers inside the elastic on his boxers and pulled them off in a smooth motion. She began to caress his cock and had just wrapped her fingers around its stiffening shaft when Jim began to remove her pants. She stepped back from him slightly to allow him easier access and soon her panties were sliding down her legs and onto the floor. As Jim stood back up he paused at her tits and softly sucked and licked at her nipples. Dana moaned softly and ran her fingers through his hair.

They lay down on the bed next to each other and took turns teasing and arousing each other with their mouths and hands. Dana also used her tits to tease Jim as she had him lay on his back and hovered over him with only her tits dragging over his body as she moved. She took the most time at his cock and let her soft tits sway back and forth across his hard cock until he was moaning from her extended tease.

Jim took his time and slowly teased and played with Dana's body until both of them were ready to release their built up passions. He began to move into position between her legs but she stopped him quickly and asked, "Ready to fuck?"

"Yes," Jim excitedly replied.

"Good, I've got a little surprise for you," Dana said through a sexy smile. "Sit here for a second."

Jim sat and watched as she reached into the bedside table and retrieved something that he couldn't see. She then stacked a couple of pillows and positioned them under her ass as she lay on her back. "Close your eyes," she whispered. Jim closed his eyes and sat still for a short while before she whispered that he could open them and see his surprise.

When he looked at her again she had her legs spread very wide apart and was using one of her hands to hold one of her legs in an elevated position. With her other hand she had already applied a large amount of a clear lubricant to her asshole and was continuing to smear the slippery gel over her tight hole. The pillows under her ass and her widely spread legs left her wet pussy and asshole very exposed to his gaze. She motioned him closer to her with one of her fingers. When he was within her reach she grabbed his cock in her lubricated hand and began massaging more of the gel up and down his length. She released him when his cock was covered in the slimy gel and returned her hand to her own ass. As Jim watched she immediately slipped one of her fingers inside her asshole and paused briefly. She slowly worked her finger up her ass and then started fucking her own ass with her finger as Jim watched. She continued for a short while longer before she said, "This feels so fucking good, but not half as good as your cock is going to feel inside my ass. Finish getting me ready and then fuck my ass good and hard."

Dana removed her finger from her ass and moved that hand behind her other knee. She was now holding both of her legs apart with her hands as Jim quickly moved between her spread legs and replaced her finger with his. He fucked her ass with his finger for a while before he held two of his fingers tightly together and began to work them inside her at the same time. She initially groaned at the added width inside her but she soon readjusted as Jim carefully worked his fingers farther and farther up her ass. He kept working on her ass with his fingers until he felt she was ready for more.

He got on his knees after sliding his fingers out of her lubricated ass and quickly positioned his cock at her asshole. The pillows had propped her ass up so it was almost exactly at the level of his cock as he knelt. He held the base of his cock as he began to press inside her. "Yes," she groaned as the tip of his cock slipped inside her. Jim held still briefly to make sure it was comfortable for her but she looked up at him and said, "Shove that cock inside me. I want to feel you fucking my ass."

Jim groaned as he pushed forward again and felt his entire cock move inside her tight ass. The few times they had tried this before Dana and he had always been more tentative and slow. Dana was much more into the experience this time and she moaned lustily as he sank his length inside her. Once he was inside her he paused to appreciate the tight pressure her ass put on him as it squeezed him in a way her pussy never could. He had never before been able to last very long inside her ass and he doubted that tonight would be an exception. There was something about the extreme tightness on his cock combined with the nastiness of knowing what they were doing that prevented him for holding his cum back for very long.

He slowly started pulling himself back to begin their fuck as Dana began talking dirty again. "Oooo yes," she began, "fuck my ass. I want to feel your hard cock inside me. I want to feel your hot cum shoot up my ass."

Jim began fucking her as Dana continued talking about how nasty it felt and how she wanted him to fill her with his cum. Soon his cock adjusted to her ass and began to slip in and out of her more easily. The pace of their fuck quickly increased as Jim began to drive himself inside her harder and harder. She was still holding her legs wide open as Jim drank in the sight of her in this position. Whenever they had done this before she had been on her hands and knees so he could only see her back. He watched her tits dance as they fucked and stared at her beautiful face as she lay with her eyes closed and a stream of exciting obscenities coming out of her mouth.

Jim felt his balls jump and knew he was about to cum. He drove in and out of her a few last times and then groaned loudly as his cock erupted inside her. She cried out when he started cumming and he drove himself as deeply as he could inside her. He held still as his cock pulsed and shot several heavy loads of his cum in her. He kept himself inside her for several minutes after he finished cumming and enjoyed the feel of her ass as it squeezed his cock tightly as it slowly softened.

He looked down at her again and watched as she regained her breath. She opened her eyes and they looked at each other before Jim finally pulled his cock out of her ass and brought his face down between her legs. He wanted nothing more than to taste her pussy and feel her body as she came on his tongue.

He quickly brought his tongue to her pussy and she moaned as he started fucking her with it. Her pussy was very wet and his face was soon coated in her juices. He fucked her with his tongue stopping only to run his tongue in small circles around and around her clit. She had also been pretty excited by their fuck, as it didn't take long at all before she released her legs and put her hands on his head. She pulled his face tightly into her pussy as she started groaning from her orgasm. She thrust her hips up into his face as he drove his tongue back and forth inside her pussy as she kept cumming and cumming.

When she finally finished she released his head and he crawled up and lay down next to her. They kissed over and over as they lay in bed. "That was incredible," Jim whispered to her. Dana smiled and told him that some of the other women from the ski weekend had commented to her that she was lucky to have a man who wasn't afraid of a woman's asshole.

Dana added, "They were saying that a lot of guys they had been with in the past would get completely freaked out by any anal play at all. Hearing them talk made me think I shouldn't be so shy about anal sex."

"I'll have to thank them when I see them again," Jim said.

"You and me both," Dana laughed.

They stayed in bed a short while longer before Dana suggested they get in the shower to clean up. Inside the shower they slowly and carefully washed each other's bodies with lots of soap and lots of warm water. Jim had thought about fucking her again in the shower but she stopped his advances and said she just wanted to be with him and bask in being together. They stayed in the shower for a very long time before they finally toweled off and made their way to bed.

Day 8

The pace around Jim's office was pretty relaxed the next day as it was a Friday and many of his co-workers had taken the day off. All day Jim reflected on the past week and wondered what Dana had in mind for her last room. The only room left where they hadn't already fucked was their den. There wasn't much in that room other than a small desk with their computer and a few unpacked boxes.

On the way home Jim wondered if the whole week had been building to some wild climax this night. He tried to concentrate on his driving as his mind kept wandering to thoughts of Dana in kinky lingerie or covered in whipped cream.

Things were quite normal at first when he got home. He and Dana relaxed for a bit and then had a nice dinner together. It wasn't until after dinner that Dana told him she was playing on the internet earlier and found something she wanted to show him. "Let's get comfortable and I'll show it to you," she said.

He followed her into the bedroom and watched as Dana stripped naked and then slipped on a robe to cover herself. "What kind of surfing were you doing?" Jim asked playfully with a raised eyebrow. Dana just laughed and told him to meet her in the study when he was changed. He stripped naked and put on his robe as he walked down the hall to the study.

Dana was already typing away at the keyboard as Jim sat down. He figured out right away that she had logged into what looked to be a swingers web site and tried to figure out what she was doing as she clicked on various links as new screens appeared. "Stand up and open your robe," she instructed. He slowly stood and untied his robe as he watched her play with their digital camera. She set the timer and then quickly stood up next to Jim as she teasingly held her own robe open as the camera clicked.

She sat down and a few clicks later their images appeared on the screen. Dana swiftly blacked out their faces so they could not be recognized and went back to the web site. A few clicks later she smiled and said, "There we go."

"What's going on?" Jim asked.

"You'll see in a minute," Dana replied. She made a few more clicks and then a series of photos appeared on the screen. They all were of naked or semi-naked people and nearly all had the faces obscured. As Jim looked over the screen he saw the picture of himself and Dana was near the bottom of the page. "See anything you like?" Dana asked.

"What is this?" Jim asked unsure of what he was looking at. Dana explained that all the people who's photos were shown were wanting to have a chat session. She said if he saw anyone that looked appealing that they could click on their photo and invite them to a private chat area.

Before Jim could review the photos again their computer beeped and a pop up window appeared saying that they had a message. Dana clicked and typed and told Jim that they had been invited to a chat. They looked at the photo of the user who sent the request and saw it was an older couple. Both of the other couple's bodies were pretty average. Neither was overly attractive but they weren't ugly so they decided to go for it.

Dana made a few more clicks and a new screen appeared. Dana began adjusting the web cam she and Jim had recently bought as Jim looked at her curiously. "It's a video chat session," she said to him. The new screen on the computer was a split screen and the image from their own web cam appeared at the top of one half of the window. Dana adjusted it so their faces were off the screen and the camera was focused on their torsos. When she was ready she clicked "OK" and the image of the other couple appeared. They had adjusted their camera in the same manner and Jim looked at the screen as their naked bodies appeared.

Jim and Dana had each covered back up with their robes and after some initial "hellos" typed back and forth on their new chat session the other couple quickly asked why they had covered up. The woman typed that she would love to see Jim's cock again. Dana smiled at him and said it wasn't polite to disappoint a lady so Jim stood up and removed his robe before sitting back down. "Very nice," the other couple typed. "Now maybe that beautiful lady with you would show us her tits." Dana wriggled out of her robe while seated and caressed her tits teasingly for their new "friends".

They typed a few compliments about how hot Dana was before the man on the other end of their chat typed that he wanted to see Dana stroke Jim's cock. Dana slowly moved her hand to Jim's cock and encircled it with her fingers. As the other couple typed wild encouragement Dana began stroking Jim's cock. Dana paused her stroking to type, "You like?" The man immediately typed back, "Make him cum."

Dana's hand started stroking him again. She knew just how to tease him for maximum stimulation. Jim watched the screen and looked back and forth between the image of Dana's hand sliding up and down his cock and the other couple as they excitedly watched. The man's cock had grown hard and the woman was rubbing her pussy as they watched. The man again typed, "Make him cum."

Dana started stroking Jim faster and faster. Jim held out as long as he could but he found this odd voyeuristic arrangement exciting and soon couldn't wait any longer. He groaned and tossed his head back as his cock erupted with his cum. Dana continued jerking him as he came all over his stomach, legs, and her hand. When he had finished cumming she let go of his cock and started rubbing the cum into his skin. Before she could finish the other couple typed, "Don't make us wait. We want to see her cum."

Dana sat back in her chair and spread her legs wide as Jim slipped his hand to her pussy and began fingering her. He teased her clit and then slipped two fingers inside her. He fucked her with his fingers as she moaned and watched the computer screen. "Put one more finger in her," the woman on the other end of the chat typed. Jim obliged and began fucking Dana with three of his fingers. He continued fucking her with one hand as he reached over with the other and began teasing her clit. It only took a few minutes before Dana was shaking as she orgasmed. When she finished cumming Jim took a few moments to fondle her tits. "Look," Dana said as she motioned toward the computer screen.

The other couple had obviously been very excited by watching them as they could now be seen fucking wildly on the floor. They could now be fully seen but they clearly didn't care as the man wildly fucked the woman. Jim and Dana watched excitedly as the couple fucked and fucked. "He's cumming," Jim said as he watched the man tense and drive into his lover. They continued fucking for a few more minutes until they collapsed together. As Jim and Dana continued watching the other couple looked up at the screen and smiled and waved. The man reached up and typed, "bye," and then the other half of the screen went blank.

Dana shut down their own computer and they walked together to their bed. It was still relatively early but they had no trouble falling asleep after they kissed and fondled each other for many minutes after getting into bed.

Day 9

Jim woke up the next morning and heard the shower running again. He looked at the clock and saw that it was already late in the morning. He reflected on the previous night as he lay in bed and was sad for a moment that their "tour of the house" was finished.

"Morning," Dana said happily as she emerged from the shower in a t-shirt and a loose pair of sweats. Jim was amazed at how she could make even the most casual of clothes look sexy.

"You are quite chipper this morning," Jim said to her.

"Why not? I'm feeling very well fucked and am looking forward to the rest of our weekend together. Now get out of bed before you waste any more of our Saturday sleeping."

She disappeared out of the bedroom as Jim took a quick shower and threw on some comfortable clothes of his own. After their late breakfast they went into town to run some errands and do some shopping. As they drove back Jim asked if she had any ideas what they should do that night. "Well," Dana coyly replied, "I know that our christening of the house is technically over." She paused and looked at Jim as he excitedly waited for her to finish. "But I still have one more night planned." Jim smiled widely and said he couldn't wait. "I'll bet," she said as she reached over and squeezed his crotch as he drove.

The rest of the way home and for the next several hours he tried to get her to reveal her plan but she would only say that he would need to be dressed for dinner at 6:30pm sharp. As he got dressed he could barely contain himself as he wondered what she had planned. He waited in the living room for her in his best suit and whistled as she stepped into the room at 6:30 on the nose. She had on one of his favorite dresses. It was a black one-piece dress with a low neckline. The bottom of the skirt came to just above her knees but a slit in the back revealed teasing glimpses of her thighs as she walked. Tonight she had finished the outfit with a pair of black high heels and a black pair of nylons. They hugged each other and Jim said, "You look good enough to eat."

"Play your cards right tonight and you'll probably get that chance," she said as she winked at him and headed into the garage. She climbed behind the wheel of their car as Jim slid into the passenger seat. She easily made her way through the evening traffic and finally pulled the car into the parking lot of a fancy restaurant that Jim had heard a lot about. They enjoyed a wonderful, romantic dinner together in a quiet table in the corner of the restaurant. They shared a bottle of expensive wine and lingered over dessert as they talked and enjoyed each other's company. Eventually, after Jim noticed her glancing at her watch, Dana suggested they go home.

They rode home silently as Dana again drove and Jim sat and listened to the rode pass underneath. He assumed that this was the extent of Dana's planning for the evening and thought it was funny, but still very appropriate, to end their week of wild sexual experiences with such a beautiful, romantic night. They both climbed out of the car after Dana pulled into their garage and made their way inside the house. Dana suggested a nightcap and went into the kitchen as Jim took a seat in the living room. Dana returned with drinks and they sat close together and sipped their drinks.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers