Home Sweet Home Ch. 07

Story Info
Can dreams come true?
7.4k words
4.72
26k
19

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

Jon stared at the door to Derrick's room as he did every night since Courtney left him four months ago. He couldn't believe what had happened when Derrick told him and it took everything he had to stop himself from going to the hotel and murdering Grant. He had respect for the man, but that was it. He was destroying his best friend and nothing, not even his favourite pastimes would break him from his despair. The only saving grace for him was that he was able to convince Derrick to keep with his school work and worked through the summer semester. It became a driving force for them. His hard work had paid off and both were off to Florida having secured high paying jobs in less than a month. He knew that it would be a heartless goal for Derrick. He only accepted the position so he would be on the other side of the country. Derrick emerged disheartened from his room and Jon smiled at his friend.

"You need a shower." Jon said and Derrick sneered before opening the fridge and taking the last beer. "Dude you can't drink your sorrows away. That will only get you killed."

"Watch me. I never stopped you when you wanted to drink after a failed relationship." Derrick replied coldly.

"This is far more important that the petty bumps I had to get over. You've been drinking constantly for so long that your liver has to be ready to voice some displeasure. Booze has damn near replaced water in your drinking regime. You haven't hit the gym in months."

"Why do you care? Everything I've ever wanted is gone." Derrick snapped bitterly as he slammed the door to his room. Victor and Okusa sighed deeply before leaving the dorm, unable to watch Derrick deteriorate further. Once they left, Jon's cell rung and he looked at the number and glared at the phone before heading to his room. He answered it and heard a deep breath release from the other side.

"You have a lot of nerve phoning me. I figured the countless times I ignored your calls would be a strong enough hint to fuck off." Jon growled quietly and another deep sigh came from the other end. "You're lucky I'm in a better mood today and answered. What do you have to say for yourself? You killed the man that loved you."

"I know." Courtney replied, sniffling.

"Don't you start that crying shit with me. I have never been so angry in my entire life. If it wasn't for the fact that Derrick needs me I would be at your door taking care of this myself. You and your father are useless pieces of shit at the moment."

"I thought you were a lover not a fighter?" Courtney asked, trying to lighten the mood. Jon shook his head and looked back at his door.

"I will fight for those who need it. You forget that Eric also taught me how to fight." Jon snorted and Courtney sighed again. "I just never figured Grant would go for my throat. Lesson learned and when I see him again I will be repaying him, for myself and for Derrick." Jon snapped rudely, not wanting to hear the voice of the woman that destroyed his best friend.

"How is he?"

"How would you expect the man to be after he shared the best love filled week of his life, to better it with one day only to have it all turn on him in one evening? I'll say this, he's a functioning alcoholic. For how long I don't know but we're out of alcohol so there will be a moment of him sobering up before staggers to the store for more. But hey you made him this way so you should be proud." Jon replied coldly and Courtney lowered her head.

"I had to Jon. Grant gave me no other choice. He was going to disown me and take Derrick to jail. You know Grant has friends in high places. I made the deal to protect him." Courtney nearly exclaimed and Jon fell back onto his chair and ran his hand through his short brown hair. "Believe me Jon. I want nothing more than to be with Derrick. I love him mind, body, and soul."

"I don't believe you. I don't believe that for one second. If you truly loved him you would have stood together and met him head on." Jon snapped and Courtney sobbed before answering.

"Go to your computer and turn on the msn. I want you to see something." Jon sighed before waking his computer and doing as he was asked. His msn popped up and he looked at the teary face of Courtney. He lifted his chin in defiance as she stood and showed herself. Jon's jaw dropped as she had lost so much weight that her ribs were dominant. She lifted her leg and Jon could tell that the effort alone to lift her leg was excruciating for her.

"What the fuck? Why show me this? Are you looking for a pity party?" Jon growled and Courtney gingerly sat down at her desk and rested her head on her hands, showing that her hair was blanching. Jon's anger faltered at seeing her decaying health. "Girl you have to eat something. Derrick wouldn't want you to starve to death."

"What's the point? I can't be with the man I love so I might as well look as I feel. I'm sure Derrick is the same right now." Courtney replied and Jon sighed before nodding in agreement. "Thank you for talking to me. He won't reply to anything I send to him. I can only imagine his anger."

"You have no idea what that man is." Jon started before stopping when he saw the pain in her eyes. "Okay you do, but why talk to me? What do you want from me? There's nothing I can do to help you."

"I want to know how he's faring and if there's anything I can do to talk to him." Jon looked over his shoulder at the closed door and shook his head. It had been four months but Derrick's wounds were still bleeding profusely.

"He's a time bomb. If you or any of your family shows up right now I don't know what he'd do." Jon replied and Courtney sobbed. "You have to understand something. Derrick is a hopeless romantic. You broke his heart. I can only hold it together until you figure out how to put it back together. He asked you to marry him Courtney. He gave you his heart in trust to you."

"I know Jon and I've regretted leaving every day since then. I have endured so much that as you can tell I can't take anymore. Grant and Jill are thinking of admitting me to the psych ward."

"Maybe that's where you belong." Jon replied crossing his arms. Courtney stared in shock and Jon smirked.

"You don't mean that." She replied and Jon leaned on his desk and grinned.

"Someone as pretty as you once were needs help. You were so full of life Courtney that you kept Derrick's chin up when he needed it most. You were there when he needed you and you listened when no one else would. You've been his wife for years."

"He's my cousin. I don't think cousins can marry anyways." Courtney replied and Jon shook his head and smiled.

"That's where you're wrong. I looked it up. Cousins can get married." Jon said and smiled. "It's just the moral thing that people have a problem with." He added, looking away from the screen. Courtney's eyes shimmered with new tears. "Derrick didn't care that you're his cousin. He doesn't know and I'm not about to tell him."

"I could actually marry him? I could be his wife." Courtney said and Jon nodded. "You have to help me get out of here."

"And how would I do that?" Jon replied and Courtney looked around her room nervously before answering.

"Talk to Daphne. Here's her cell number. You two are the only ones I've talked to since then. I can't get a hold of Jesse but Autumn and Cindy have told me off. Please help me Jon."

"I'll see what I can do. Time is short. We leave for Florida in a month." Jon replied and closed the msn. He sat back in his chair and wondered what he could do before then. He quickly dialed the number and a sweet voice came from the other end.

"I wondered when she would make you phone me." Jon smirked as the cocky voice on the other end had his interest immediately. "So what are we going to do? I'm in the area right now. I've been here since last semester keeping an eye on Derrick. So far he hasn't seen me but I know my luck will run out soon."

"Then let's meet and talk." Jon replied. "With a voice like yours I want to see what you look like."

"Slow down sailor. I'm worried about Courtney." Daphne replied and Jon smiled before putting on his shoes.

"So am I. It doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other's company in the meantime." Daphne sighed and Jon chuckled.

"She did warn me about you. Fine, meet me at the campus bar. I'll need a few before the night is over."

"I can make you spin without booze. They don't call me long Jon for nothing." Jon answered and could hear Daphne hold back her laughter. "I'll see you there."

"So what are we going to do?" Daphne asked as downed the second strawberry daiquiri. Jon shook his head and took a swig of his beer before staring at the cheap wooden table.

"It's simple. We get those two together and get the truth out. Derrick's a reasonable man and will listen to her. Courtney can only say the truth and hope that he will forgive her." Jon replied and Daphne stared disbelieving at him.

"That's it? That's all you can come up with. Just get them together and see if the sparks reappear."

"I would rather look at it as repairing Courtney's angel wings to save Derrick from falling into a deeper hell than what he's in." Jon replied and Daphne laughed before ordering a third drink. "So how about you, are you an angel?"

"Me, I'm a devil all over the place. You can thank Derrick for that. I used to be a good girl before meeting him." Daphne replied and in her lightly drunken state told Jon about their reading week crazy memory. Jon stared with a grin as she told some details that he didn't need to hear.

"That's hot. Derrick's one lucky bastard and I will say that is one crazy memory. I'd love to hear more about you though." Jon said, his eyes twinkling. Daphne smirked and shook her head as her drink was brought.

"That's for another time long Jon. How did you ever get that nickname?" It was Jon's turn to smile as she sipped her drink and shook from the strength.

"You only find that out if you go to bed with me. I assure you, you won't be disappointed." Jon's reply made Daphne's eyes open and she took him in before licking her lips. She hadn't had another great orgasm since her threesome and although her body craved Jon, she needed to remain focussed on her goal.

"Maybe later, right now let's get the ball rolling for Courtney." Daphne replied and Jon smirked as he stood and patted her ass. Daphne jumped as he quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her lightly from the table. "Where are you taking me? If it's to bed you have another thing coming."

"Daphne, I'm a patient man. I know you want me and I want you but we have more important things to do." Jon replied without hesitation. Daphne stared once again disbelieving.

"Is that right? You think that I want you. What you'll fuck me and just leave me. I've heard of your exploits from Courtney." Daphne replied and Jon sighed before paying their bill and leaving the bar.

"Did she also tell you that I've spent most of those nights taking care of my drunken date? Did she tell you that most of the women I brought home wanted to fuck and chuck me?" Daphne shook her head and Jon smiled. "I may be a player in her eyes but I'm just searching for the one, just like you."

"And you think that I'm the one for you?" Daphne replied sarcastically and Jon stopped and pinned her to a nearby tree. He leaned in close and Daphne held her breath as his lips were a short inch from hers.

"You never know until you try. You need to relax girl. You're a sexual demon underneath that face you put on. You should let it out more."

"How do you?" Daphne gasped out as Jon licked her lips. Daphne felt herself getting wet and she gasped as Jon's mouth pressed lightly on her neck.

"I knew that as soon as you answered the phone. I've been reading you all night. You are what I call a challenge and I love challenges." Daphne quickly composed herself as students approached and slid out of Jon's grip.

"You'll have to do better than that." Daphne replied and Jon grinned as he caught up and wrapped his arm around her waist. Daphne let the motion slide and Jon smiled with his small victory. Jon hailed a cab and Jon got in while Daphne stood out wondering what was happening. "You getting in or what?" Daphne sighed before getting in. "Good girl, to the airport please and there's an extra twenty if you get us there quickly." The cab sped off and Daphne instinctively buckled up. Jon snickered and did the same before pulling Daphne close. Daphne sighed in his arms and Jon rested his head on hers.

"I can't believe I'm doing this for him." Jon said and Daphne lifted her head from his chest. "I mean getting Courtney and all. I'd do you every day. I'll say this you have a hot little body. You must do some jogging or something."

"Very smooth, but you're slipping."Daphne replied and Jon smirked. "Smooth one liners never worked on me."

"But you were thinking about it." Jon replied and Daphne looked out the window and shook her head.

"Men and their dicks. I swear all men's brains vanish when a set of tits and a hot ass walk in." Jon laughed and Daphne raised an eyebrow.

"Only those that covet what they cannot have. I am thinking with my head. As we speak I've already plotted out how we're going to get Courtney out of the grip of Grant and into the arms of Derrick. It's going to take some time though. Courtney's in real bad shape."

"I know." Daphne replied and once again Jon pulled her close. Daphne rested against his chest and listened to his calm heartbeat. She smiled as she remembered Derrick's beating wildly when she rested her head on his chest. Jon's hand methodically slipped to her shoulder and as soon as the cab hit a bump in the road too hard, his hand slid down to her small breasts. He squeezed with the impact and Daphne slapped his hand and pushed off his chest. "Hey!"

"Sorry I didn't mean to." Jon replied and Daphne stared at him long enough and Jon smirked. She smiled back and shook her head. "Okay maybe I did. You can't blame me."

"Yes I can." Daphne replied as the game was afoot. Jon laughed as the cab came to the airport. He paid the man and as promised tipped him nicely. They got their red eye tickets and Jon once again held her close. She smiled from his confidence as he came to the cafe bar.

"Jon, welcome back, your usual and your special drink for the lady?" The old bartender said and Jon lowered his head while Daphne laughed.

"No thanks, I need all my wits, just strong coffee for me and something sweeter for her." Jon replied smoothly and Daphne waited patiently for an answer. "That was a onetime thing I swear."

"Why so defensive? If I'd known any better you sound embarrassed. Does the suave man have something to hide?" Daphne teased and Jon took their coffees.

"Just wanting to keep myself in your good books." Daphne laughed before sipping her coffee. She looked surprised that it was made to exactly the way she liked it. "One cream and four sugars. Just the way you like it."

"How do you know these things?" Daphne asked and Jon smirked before wrapping his arm around her waist once again.

"If I told you I'd have to kill you with love my sweet." Daphne blushed as they came to their line and were quickly put onto the plane. They sat together and Jon looked around and saw that the flight would be sparse with people. Daphne paled as the captain came across the speakers giving the weather report and safety protocols. "You okay?"

"I hate flying. It terrifies me." Daphne replied and Jon took her hand in his. She squeezed nervously as the flight debarked from the terminal and headed for the runway. "Jon." Daphne whined as the flight turned to take off. "Jon." Her voice more demanding in her fear and Jon squeezed her hand.

"It will be okay, you're with me baby." Jon replied and Daphne instantly wrapped her arms around him. The stewardess came up and Jon slowly pulled her off him. "She hates flying but we're on a mission." The young stewardess smiled before walking down to the end and buckled up. The flight took off and Daphne gripped Jon's face and kissed him hard, burying her screams in his mouth. Jon held her close as the flight lifted off. They parted once the flight reached its height and smoothed out. Daphne took in a deep breath as the lights in the cabin turned off and the few that were on the flight hunkered down for some rest.

"That was intense." Jon whispered and pulled a pillow and blanket down from above. Daphne looked at his bulge in his pants and blushed heavily as Jon looked down and caught her. He didn't say anything as he rested the pillow on the side of the seat and motioned for her to sit with him. Daphne bit her lip before unbuckling and sitting on his lap. Jon wrapped the blanket around them and Daphne sunk into him, his now rock hard cock pressing against her back.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." Daphne lied and went to move. Jon held her in place and smiled before kissing the back of her neck, sending light shivers through her.

"Liar." Jon whispered and tickled her ear with his tongue. Daphne once again shivered from his tongue and looked around the cabin, wondering where the stewardess was. She caught sight of her and the young woman smiled before pulling the curtain to her area closed. "Ever joined the mile high club?"

"Hello, terrified of flying. The idea of being thirty thousand feet off the ground while the complexity of the instruments on this mechanical." Daphne rambled nervously and Jon turned her face and kissed her hard again. Jon pushed his tongue against her lips and Daphne moaned quietly before letting him enter. Their tongues danced as though they were made for each other and once they parted, both let out a deep shaky breath.

"Wow." Daphne whispered and held her hand to her mouth. Jon smirked and pressed his groin lower, his cock sliding down from her back to her ass. "You can't be serious? You said I was a challenge. What kind of challenge would I be if I gave in so soon?"

"The real challenge is figuring out what you want in a relationship." Jon replied as his hands wove their way under her long sleeved shirt. They cupped her breasts and Daphne held back her gasp before gripping his hands, trying to vainly stop him. She didn't want him to stop but the fear of being caught overpowered the thrill.

"Do you want to fuck and chuck and wait for someone else or take me for what I am and love me." Jon whispered as his fingers flicked her nipples through the lace bra. Daphne gasped and let her hands slide from his and he followed them down to her panties.

"I don't know yet. You have to tell me why they call you long Jon." Daphne whispered and Jon chuckled quietly.

"I told you before how you'll get that answer." Jon whispered back as his hands slid under her jeans, one pulling her thong to the side while the other slid over her wet mound. "Clean shaven, just as I suspected." Daphne groaned quietly as once again Jon was several steps ahead of her. He was more of a challenge than she was.

"There's one problem though, a woman such as you needs more space than this chair can give." Daphne's face heated up as his fingers played with her clit and she gritted her teeth, keeping her moans back. She ground her pussy against his hand and Jon stopped her before she climaxed. Daphne twisted and kissed him hard again and Jon quickly pulled his hands from her pants.

"Where? I'm yours." Daphne whispered and Jon pulled the blanket off them and made her stand. Daphne shook as the plane shuddered from turbulence. Jon held her close as they went to the washrooms. Jon took a quick headcount and saw more women than men and most the men were working while the women slept. He pointed to the men's and Daphne quickly slid in while Jon looked back and saw the stewardess staring at them. He smiled deviously as she blushed and pulled the curtain slightly to reveal her pants down and another young stewardess eating her out. Jon's smile widened as she pulled the curtain closed. He quickly entered the washroom and pinned Daphne to the wall. She gasped as he kissed her hard, his crotch pressed against hers.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers