Home Sweet Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"I'm so full."

"You need to eat girl. Gotta put that health back in you." Jon reiterated and she began nibbling as the others nearly gorged themselves. The hard drinks were downed and the influence of alcohol drove them to order another round. Several people went up and sang, each playing shy, messing up and before long, the night started to lose its luster.

"This is brutal." Jon said as the owner came up to his table. He patted Jon on the back and pointed to the stage.

"You gotta save this for me man. I put good money into this." Jon sighed and stood before whispering in the owner's ear. They grinned as he went to the stage and the song began its beat all too familiar.

"I'm sexy and I know it." Jon belted out to the song and the bar cheered him on as he danced on the small stage.

"Oh my god." Daphne said blushing as Courtney laughed and Derrick cheered him on. Jon strutted his way to their table and Daphne's face reddened further as Jon wiggled himself in front of her. She lowered her head to the table as he returned to the stage and Daphne bumped her head on the table several times. Once the song ended she lifted her head from the table and stared in disbelief. The bar erupted with laughter and cheers as Jon bowed to the crowd.

"I can't believe you did that!" Daphne cried as Jon returned to the table. "I'm so embarrassed."

"But you loved it." Jon replied and the table laughed. Courtney shook her head afterwards and Derrick perked up and stood.

"Don't you dare." Courtney shouted but it was too late. Derrick walked confidently to the stage and waited until the next guy finished before choosing his song. The beat started and Jon instantly started howling.

"Hey, you're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it." Derrick sung as he stared at Courtney and pretended to bend her over giving her a thumb up. He humped the air as he sung and Courtney's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets.

"I'm not crazy." She cried and Daphne laughed while Jon continued to howl.

"Well you are engaged to your cousin." Daphne whispered in her ear and Courtney blushed as Derrick came up behind her and continued his song, pretending to grab her tits before sliding away. The song ended and Derrick returned to another chorus of cheers and laughter. Courtney slapped his shoulder several times before looking away unable to show her face.

"I have to shake your hand man. I wouldn't have thought of that." Jon said and Derrick laughed as another round of hard booze hit the table.

"Come on Daph, I got a song that will shut them up." Courtney announced, slamming her shot down and Daphne eagerly followed, wanting revenge. They picked their song and when the beat began, both men grinned like little boys.

"Apparently it's on now." Jon said as the two girls swayed sexily around each other, singing the opening lyrics. The bar quickly erupted with cheers as they came to the chorus.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her cherry chapstick." The two sung proudly and once again Jon and Derrick looked at each other. They watched as the two playfully ground against each other, staring at either their boys or their singing partner. As the last verse came, they came to their table and stood between their men.

"I liked it!" They sung to their men, their butts rubbing against each other. Courtney then spun Daphne around and planted a rough kiss on her lips. The guys in the bar hooted and hollered as they kissed and both men groaned at the sight of their women kissing. The song ended and they sat down laughing as the boys shifted in their seats.

"Now that was hot." Derrick said as the owner came to the front.

"Well I think we should move on before it gets out of hand." People laughed as he stared at the four. Each waved to the crowd, Jon raising two hands for effect. "So we only have a brave few that want to actually sing. Will Courtney, Sarah, and Dwayne stand, we'll start with Dwayne. You know, age before beauty." The bar erupted in laughter and Dwayne shook his head at the joke. The tall, older man walked up and took the mic and began singing to a country hit from Paul Brandt. He sung nicely and Derrick grinned.

"Not bad at all. I'm not a country fan but he did well." Courtney said and Daphne agreed. Jon and Derrick had a different opinion.

"You got this Courtney." Derrick said and his cousin sighed. He quickly ended his short tune and Sarah was ushered up to the front. She looked nervous as she shook lightly. She started singing a tune from Madonna and she quickly stared at the screen for the words but sang loud and proud. Jon swallowed nervously as Sarah came to the final chorus.

"She's good, damn good." Jon said and only Derrick shook his head in response.

"Not as good as Courtney." His reply made Courtney blush but heightened her nerves. She looked back at Derrick and he smiled warmly. "You can do this. It's just you and me in here." He said in her ear. She nodded and once Sarah finished, Courtney walked onstage. She took the mic and stared at Derrick. The song began and Courtney focussed on only him.

"Ever felt away with me, Just once that all I need. Entwined in finding you one day. Ever felt away without me. My love, it lies so deep. Ever dream of me." She sung and Derrick smiled. Her eyes never left his as she sung beautifully.

"Wow." Daphne said as a small tear ran down her cheek. Jon nodded in agreement and Derrick smiled. "She's singing for you Derrick. The song actually describes you two quite well." Derrick nodded and watched as she let out the words with fluid grace. The song ended and the bar fell silent. She looked around and smiled before heading to her seat. Derrick held her close and kissed her cheek.

"That was beautiful. You're the best no matter what these people think." He whispered as the owner began clapping. Everyone slowly joined him and Courtney blushed as the entire bar congratulated her.

"Wow that was something else." The owner announced. "Let's have a big round of applause for the three people brave enough to come on stage." Everyone clapped loudly and the three stood to take the final vote. "Okay so who won?" He looked at the back of the bar and the long haired musician nodded and pointed at Courtney.

"We have our winner!" The clapping continued and Courtney waved once with a big smile etched on her face. The owner came over and shook her hand. "That was great. You want a job?" Courtney laughed and shook her head.

"No thanks. I don't know how much longer I'll be here." The owner sighed and glanced around the table.

"Offer still stands if you change your mind." He left and the drinks began to flow as the evening was spent laughing.

"We should go. We're all pretty buzzed." Courtney said as she stumbled from the seat. The group laughed and left the bar. They walked back arm in arm and entered Daphne's apartment. As they entered, Jon's cell rang. He answered as Derrick sat with Courtney on his lap. They began kissing slowly and Daphne shook her head and threw a pillow at them.

"Will you two cut that out." She whispered and Courtney shook her head and continued to plant loving kisses. Jon hung up and sighed.

"Well I see they're occupied. Take it into the bedroom." Jon said with amusement. Derrick looked at Daphne for approval and she shook her head before pointing to her bed. Derrick scooped her up and Courtney giggled and continued to kiss him until the door closed. "We have a problem. Grant's in the city."

"Are you sure?" Daphne said as her eyes grew. Jon tapped his chest, telling her that he was certain.

"That was Victor. Grant showed up there." Jon replied and Daphne sighed before walking over to her kitchen window and slowly closing it. The laughter from the renewed couple made them smile as Daphne sat beside Jon.

"It doesn't matter. Our tickets are punched and we're heading to Florida tomorrow. There's nothing he can do now." Daphne replied confidently and Jon looked at the door. "Jon look at me." He turned and Daphne kissed him. "We'll be fine. Grant will not be a problem." Her confidence infused him and as the beginnings of the pleasurable moans began from the bedroom, Jon made Daphne straddle his lap and buried his face in her chest. Daphne held her breath as he ran his teeth lightly across her bra covered breasts.

"That's why I love you. You know what to say." Daphne smirked and ran her fingers through his hair before kissing him.

"I don't know. You might have second thoughts after those two at the bar. You'll have to show me that I'm the one for you." Jon chuckled before quickly unsnapping her bra, pulling off her shirt and unbuttoning her pants with one fluid motion. Daphne shook her head and stood while Jon stripped on the sofa. She slid down her pants and panties and Jon wasted no time in diving his tongue into her hot depths as she stood. Daphne lightly spread her legs and gasped as Jon pleasured yet tormented her.

"God you're good." Daphne gasped, her hands holding his head in place. She shivered as her orgasm began building and Jon slipped out from her grasp and picked her up. Daphne wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed him hard as he went for the bedroom door. "Where are you going?" Jon never replied as he swung open the door to see Derrick between Courtney's legs. Her eyes were closed and Jon roughly placed Daphne beside her, and drove his tongue back into Daphne. Courtney looked over with bliss filled eyes and could only smile. They held hands and both writhed on the bed as their men brought them to their peaks. Derrick and Jon drove in deep and both women screamed out as their orgasms rocked their senses. Derrick sat up while Jon continued to lick Daphne's lips. He was momentarily surprised by their appearance but Courtney hooked his legs and pulled him close.

"Fuck me Derrick." She growled in wanting. Derrick grinned and sat up while Jon did the same. They entered their women together and both girls moaned deeply, their hands never parting. Derrick quickly took Courtney's legs and closed them before resting them on his shoulders and drove deep, making Courtney scream. Daphne quickly spread her legs and Jon gripped her hips and doubled his pace, shaking Daphne's small breasts with each stroke. Their hard pace began to shift the bed and the couples slowed once the top mattress nearly slid off the bed. Derrick quickly slid out and fixed the bed before pulling a heated Courtney to the other side. He spun her onto her stomach and Courtney lifted her ass, giving full access to the man she loved. Derrick slid in deep and Courtney groaned as she gripped the blankets. Daphne slid up the bed and grabbed Courtney's head and pulled her into a tongue lashing kiss that drew groans from the guys. Jon pulled Daphne out of their kiss and before she could protest, Jon flipped her over and slid back in. Daphne moaned deeply as Jon gripped her hips and continued to pound her. Derrick, grabbed Courtney's arms and pulled her off the bed, revealing all her glory.

"Oh fuck." Courtney screamed out as Derrick became relentless. His dick mercilessly drove into her hot depths and Courtney could only scream as a deep shuddering orgasm blasted through her. She fell limp as her orgasm ended but Derrick wouldn't let her fall to the bed. He looked up to see Jon giving Daphne all he was worth, Daphne's screams of heavenly bliss buried in the bed. Both men gave a wink and a grin that only men could bring forth as their ladies shuddered under them. Derrick was the first to groan and Courtney stiffened as she felt his cum shoot inside her. Her jaw fell slack and only a long gasp of air crossed her lips. Derrick let her fall to the bed, leaning forward to keep his cock deep in her pussy while Jon unleashed his cum and Daphne screamed loudly into the mattress as she came right after.

"Now that was hot." Courtney mumbled as she lifted herself off the bed. Daphne did the same and both women grinned as the men fell out. Daphne grinned and Courtney saw the same lust that matched her own. They came together in a deep kiss and the boys stared at each other and grinned once again. They sat at the head of the bed while the girls quickly fell on each other's pussies, eagerly licking any cum that slid out from their womanly lips. Their deep pleasured moans rose in pitch as their tongues began ravaging. Daphne slid in two fingers and Courtney squealed, the vibrations drawing a hiss and deep moan from Daphne. Courtney did the same and began rolling her thumb over her exposed clit. The girls shivered and moaned together, neither backing down to take a deep breath.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Jon moaned as they watched. Derrick laughed and continued to grin as the girls brought themselves to orgasms. Courtney moaned deeply as she felt Daphne's pussy juice spray into her mouth and pressed her tongue on her clit to lengthen Daphne's orgasm. Courtney then shuddered as she felt Daphne's tongue scoop what cum she could from her pussy and once their lustful highs ended, Daphne collapsed on Courtney. She rolled off and licked one finger clean and offered Courtney the other. Courtney licked her juices off Daphne's finger, taking every glistening drop she could. They looked over once they finished and grinned as their partners were once again hard.

"I think it's time to give Courtney her inner most desire." Derrick said and Jon's interest perked, as well as his cock. "She's always wanted two at the same time."

"Oh such a naughty girl." Jon teased and grinned. They slid off the bed and Daphne rolled away. Courtney watched as Derrick pulled her onto him and slid his cock back into her pussy while Jon reached into Daphne's side drawer and found the bottle of lube he stashed there. Daphne's eyes widened as he lathered his dick. Courtney ground her hips, keeping Derrick deep and Jon slowly pushed her forward. Her eyes widened in shock as she felt Jon's hard member press against her puckered star. Courtney tried to relax and as Jon's head poked through, she groaned deeply.

"Oh god." Courtney groaned out as she felt Jon's cock slowly sink deep into her bowels. She grunted and moaned with each inch that was pushed in and once Jon was balls deep in her ass, they began to work in unison. The rhythm was set and Courtney screamed as the feelings of both holes being filled overwhelmed her.

"Oh Fuck." Courtney belted out as her body quickly climaxed. She shuddered in Derrick's arms as they continued to pleasure her. Daphne watched wide eyed, her hand instinctively sliding down to her sex. She rubbed her clit before sinking in two fingers. Courtney continued to scream profanities between long moans or groans. Derrick grunted as Jon pushed deep and both men stopped as Courtney shivered in his arms. Jon glanced at Daphne and grinned before reaching out for her. Daphne took his hand and Jon sucked her fingers clean before kissing her.

"You want a turn?" Jon asked and Daphne looked down at a quivering Courtney and shook her head.

"I have my inner most desire. I have someone who loves me and loves my quirk." Daphne replied and ran her finger along his chest. Jon looked down at his cock deep in Courtney's ass before glancing at Derrick. Derrick smirked before sliding out of Courtney and out from underneath her. Derrick took Daphne in his arms and laid her on her stomach beside Courtney. She lifted herself onto her hands and knees while Jon handed him the bottle of lube. Derrick raised and inquisitive eye and Jon smirked. Derrick squeezed some lube onto Daphne's backside and spread it around, probing her derriere until she was ready. Daphne hissed as Derrick slowly slid inside her.

"How does it feel baby?" Jon grinned as he started sliding in and out of Courtney. Courtney groaned and began pushing back as Derrick quickened his pace.

"He's thicker than you." Daphne moaned as she slid her hand down and played with herself. Jon snickered and before long, both girls were grunting from having their anal cavities filled. "Oh god Courtney how do you do this? It hurts." Derrick stopped and Daphne sighed in relief. Derrick pulled out, along with Jon. They left the room to clean up while Courtney took Daphne's hands.

"I just take it. I love it. It makes me feel dirty. It also gives my man pleasure and that means so much to me." Courtney explained. Daphne nodded and felt her abused asshole.

"It felt okay. I don't know." Daphne replied and Courtney smiled before looking up to see Derrick. She pointed at the lube and slapped her ass, more than enough signals to tell him what she wanted. Derrick grinned and lathered his cock before slowly sliding it into Courtney's ass. She moaned loudly as he sunk inch after inch into her before pressing his groin into her butt cheeks. Daphne looked over her shoulder at Jon and she nodded once. He smiled and prepared himself and Daphne closed her eyes as Jon pressed his cock through her momentary resistance. She grunted loudly as Jon sunk deep and once he bottomed out, the men returned to their anal pleasured world.

"Oh god!" Courtney belted out as Derrick quickened, his pace the same when he had her ass back at her dorm room. She looked up at him and the pleasure in his eyes sent her over the edge. Her ass clinched around him and Derrick groaned loudly before erupting deep in her ass. Another grunt followed after as Jon emptied his load into his partner. Daphne clenched the sheets as the unfamiliar feelings trickled through her. The women fell to the bed, the invaders slipping out. Jon led Derrick to the bathroom again and once they were clean they came back to see Daphne holding a glossy eyed Courtney. The girls took turns in the washroom before retiring to bed. Derrick took Courtney and laid her on the sofa before sliding behind her. He wrapped his arms around her as she pulled the blanket over them.

"Thank you." She whispered and Derrick kissed her neck. Courtney snuggled as close as she could, wanting to feel every inch of him against her.

Derrick stirred awake and felt Courtney still in his arms. He smiled as he opened his eyes to see her staring into his. They shared a loving kiss, their love shutting out the rest of the world.

"Come with me to Florida." Derrick whispered and Courtney's eyes widened. She sat up and stared down at her fiancée, her mind racing with uncertainties. "The money I'll be making will be more than enough for both of us."

"What about my schooling? What about mom, dad, and Uncle Eric?" Courtney asked, nearly drowning in her thoughts.

"I'll help you with your schooling. There are universities down there that have all the courses you need. As for our parents, they can go die somewhere for all I care. You are my family now." Derrick said, taking her hand in his. She stared in deep thought at the sudden request of her. She wanted to say yes but she loved her parents, even though they treated her harshly. Courtney sighed deeply as Daphne emerged from her bedroom fully dressed. She felt the uneasiness in the room and slowly backed away once she looked into Courtney's eyes.

"I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." Derrick said and Courtney playfully pushed him.

"Well you did ask me to marry you." She teased and Derrick snickered before holding her in his arms. "I don't know. This is all so sudden."

"Courtney, you're my heart's desire. I was dead when you left me. I don't want that feeling again. Please come with me." Derrick's heartfelt words made Courtney's eyes gloss as she looked into his. She kissed him and let out a shaky breath once they parted. She could feel his love in his kiss and she knew that she would be a shell of despair if she said no.

"I'd love to come with you. I have little to bring to the table though." Derrick laughed and hugged her tightly and Courtney let herself fall for her cousin once more. She prayed it would be the last time she would have to recoil her love.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers