Home-Town Hero Ch. 02

Story Info
Lifelong friends make a discovery...
1.2k words
4.32
18k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patnutt
patnutt
18 Followers

Read the first chapter if you haven't already, this will make a lot more sense. This chapter is a little shorter than the first, due to the need for character introduction, etc in the first chapter. Hopefully subsequent chapters will be a little longer than this one, but I am aiming for more numerous, shorter chapters than a few massive ones. I think it is easier to read, easier to keep your place in the story if you don't read it all in one go, and it means less waiting in between installments for you.

Once again I will remind you that my stories are mostly story with some sex, not sex with some story.

*****

I woke up with a slight headache and the sun blinding me through the window. I rolled over to the side of the bed and sat up. I looked around and didn't see Katie. She was always an early riser. I plodded down the hall to the bathroom, rubbing my eyes. When I got to the bathroom I realized that I was still completely naked. As I stepped out of the bathroom, Katie was coming up the stairs.

"You could put some pants on, you know," Katie got to the top of the steps and leaned against the wall.

"That's not what you were saying last night."

"Touché," Katie walked up to me and gave me a kiss, then stepped back, "I never thanked you for getting rid of that drunk asshole last night," I started to respond but Katie cut me off and kept going, "It's like having a personal super-hero protecting me from drunks. I've told you about Dan, right? My gay friend that drives off drunks for me at school? He's my 'school-town hero.' You're my 'home-town hero.'"

"Wow," I shook my head, "that's so cheesy."

"Oh, shut up. And, seriously, put some pants on, Mel is coming over."

**

"I knew it!" Mel's exclamation caught us both off guard. Katie barely paused before she continued putting the fork in her mouth. I stopped my reach for the bacon long enough to glance at Katie and then Mel.

"Knew what?" I asked.

"You know what. You two are fucking again." Despite being asexual, Mel was always very in tune with the dating world. Maybe he was removed from it enough that he could see it objectively and pick up on things everybody else missed because they were too busy trying to get laid themselves. I don't know. I do know that I nearly choked on the piece of bacon I had bit into.

"Again? We never did it while we dated in high school, besides, what makes you say that?" Katie reached over and slapped me on the back as she responded to Mel.

"Oh, please. James' car has frost on it. He didn't drive here this morning. And besides, you two have been more jumpy this whole time than the entire kangaroo population of Australia."

"Ok, yes. We... we're back together. You happy?"

"When were you going to tell me?"

"Well," I could finally talk after a few sips of coffee, but my voice was still raspy, "I'm not sure that we've even... banged out all the details," I glanced at Katie, who gave me an eye roll, a shake of the head, and a smile. She thought it was something out of a b-rate movie, but nonetheless funny. Horrible, but amusing.

Mel leaned back in his chair with his cup of coffee, "Yeah, I figured as much," he sipped, then put down his mug. He rubbed his face, "Took you long enough," he muttered. I'm not entirely sure if I was supposed to hear that last part or not.

**

We ended up hanging around Katie's house the whole day, playing complicated board games that the three of us very much enjoyed, even if nobody else we knew did. By dinner time we were all very hungry, so we decided to call out for pizza, but they said delivery would be over an hour and a half. The pizza place was in the opposite direction of Jam's, which we realized still had Katie's car sitting in the lot. Mel would go get the pizza, Katie and I would go figure out her car.

We were barely out of the driveway before Katie was reaching across the center console.

"I think it's time we banged out some of those details."

"Katie, I'm driving."

"I know, but a little road head never hurt anything."

My cock was instantly hard. I don't know what it was about road head that was so much more exciting than a normal blowjob. Within seconds though, Katie had my dick out of my pants and was stroking and licking it.

"Fuck, you are good at that."

"Yeah? You like this you big stud? Your dick tastes sooo good."

I had to concentrate on driving, so I couldn't concentrate on controlling my primal urges. Within a few minutes I was passing the point of no return, and I nearly blew my load before I could warn Katie. I tapped her on the head, but she didn't stop sucking. Holy hell, she was good.

"Katie," I started.

"Mhmphmg," she still had my dick in her mouth, but then her head came up with an audible pop, "you close big boy?" then she was right back down, swirling her tongue around my shaft. I stopped at a red light right as Katie shoved her head farther down on my dick. The feeling of the back of her mouth was enough. I shot a few thick ropes of cum right down her throat.

When the light turned green, I slowly pulled through the intersection as Katie tucked everything back in my pants.

"Your jizz tastes so good." She whispered into my ear before leaning back into her seat.

**

When we got to Jams, Katie's car was sitting right where it had been before, but her rear windshield was smashed in.

"You didn't leave anything sitting in view, did you?"

"No," Katie replied, then added, "Well, except for my window scraper, but that's hardly worth smashing a window for."

When we investigated, there was nothing missing. The fact that nothing was missing from her car gave me an odd feeling. People generally don't just go around smashing car windows for the heck of it, especially somewhere the size of Hiltown. Not that it was a tiny town or anything, but it wasn't exactly a big city with street thugs looking for windows to smash for something to do.

We opened up her car and tried to start it. It didn't even turn over. I noticed that the clock that was on whether the engine was on or not, was off. Then I noticed that her headlights were sitting in the "on" position.

"You left your headlights on. The battery's dead."

"I feel really stupid now."

"Don't worry, we all do it occasionally. Too bad nobody noticed last night so you could go turn them off."

We got her car jumped successfully, but as I was putting away the jumper cables, Katie started to back out, and I noticed her back tire was flat. She noticed too, because she put the car back in park. Then I noticed it was both back tires. My gut feeling that something was wrong was back full force. I walked over and crouched down to look at one. Before Katie could get to me I was dialing my phone.

patnutt
patnutt
18 Followers