Home Video

Story Info
Aaron's home video falls into other women's hands.
2.8k words
4.38
39.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers

Thirty-two year old Aaron Ellis had been dating thirty-three year old Charlene Vincent for just over six months. Their relationship had generally been good and always built on trust.

Charlene had recently invested in a new camcorder. Aaron was keen for them to shoot their own porn movie. Charlene was a little less enthusiastic. In fact one of the first things they decided to shoot, although it was Charlene's decision, was a performance from Aaron.

When Aaron arrived at Charlene's flat that evening she encouraged Aaron to strip for the camera. With Charlene urging him on Aaron started to revel in his role as a stripper for her. He slowly undressed and was dancing around in his underwear. Charlene urged him on as he took off his underwear and pranced around naked.

Aaron was tall at six feet two inches with an athletic physique. His chest was reasonably hairy and he also had thick pubic hair. As he performed in front of Charlene his cock had become stiffer and was now semi-erect. She asked him to play with himself for her. Aaron happily obliged and as he masturbated himself his cock became fully erect. His cock was about eight inches long but the circumference was slender. Aaron happily performed for Charlene. He now stood in front of Charlene's full-length mirror. He slowly pulled back the foreskin of his cock as he posed; Charlene video'd his naked reflection in the mirror.

Charlene told Aaron to lay on the bed, which he did. He continued to masturbate as Charlene zoomed in and out with her camcorder. Aaron pushed forward his foreskin and eased it back as far as possible holding it as his cock throbbed. Charlene could see Aaron's pre-cum ooze from the tip of his cock. She urged him on again, knowing he was probably close to ejaculation. Charlene continued to do close up shots and then full body shots of Aaron. He started to masturbate faster. His breathing became more rapid and his body writhed. Charlene told Aaron to cum for her. Aaron was enjoying his self-indulgence and as Charlene again told him to cum for her a gentle stream of spunk dribbled from his cock, about two seconds later a thick jet of cum shot out over his chest and stomach. Aaron continued to wank himself squeezing out his full spunk load.

Charlene asked Aaron to rub his spunk into his chest and stomach. Aaron wasn't keen but did as she asked him, as Charlene continued to film. When Aaron had rubbed his spunk over his chest and stomach hairs Charlene again zoomed in with the camcorder to get all the action on tape. As she panned down with the camera she could see his cock had already started to soften.

Aaron cleaned himself up and later that evening over several bottles of wine they played the tape back and both laughed.

Less than a week later Charlene was asked by her company to attend a seminar in London. The event would take place over three days and accommodation would be provided. Charlene would need to leave the following day. Despite the lateness of the information Charlene was keen to go. She had worked hard for the company and the seminar gave her a good chance of impressing the management and enhancing her own chances of promotion.

Due to Aaron's work commitments he was unable to take Charlene to the train station the following morning. However, her sister Louise stepped in to offer her a lift. Louise worked as a Fashion Designer but seemed to spend most of her time in trendy wine bars. Louise was twenty-eight years old, five feet six inches tall with long, curly brunette hair. At the station Charlene handed Louise her flat key and asked if she would call in and pick up any post and papers, to which she agreed.

Louise had no boyfriend of her own and found Aaron very attractive but he had always been aloof with her sometimes rude. Aaron didn't like her live for today attitude to life. As Louise had no plans for the day she decided to visit her sisters flat. Louise made an interesting discovery whilst at the flat.

Louise called Aaron's mobile and left a message for him to come to Charlene's flat. It was after six before Aaron arrived at the flat. Louise was there and had been joined by her best friend Zhang Chu. Zhang had moved from China in her early teens. She was now twenty-nine years old. She was an attractive woman with high cheekbones. She had straight,dark, shoulder length hair.

"We've seen the tape," announced Louise.

A chill went up Aaron's spine but he tried to act casual. "What tape?" he said.

"Oh I think you know what tape. We want another performance," said Louise. He knew she was referring to the home made video.

"Fuck off and give me the tape now," said an angry Aaron.

"You need to do what we say or just think all your friends and work colleagues can watch it."

Aaron was absolutely crestfallen and knew Louise held all the cards. "What do you want?" he eventually asked.

"First we want to watch you take all your clothes off," said Louise.

Louise and Zhang sat on the sofa and they ordered Aaron to stand in front of them, which he did. He slowly slipped off his shoes, socks and then removed his shirt. He unfastened and took off his trousers and then stopped.

"Come on Aaron it's not that we haven't seen it all before," said Louise.

He thought of Louise and Zhang laughing and giggling about his performance on the video. He slowly slid down and took off his underwear. He stood naked in front of them both. His face was flushed red with embarrassment. He thought that perhaps his ordeal would now be over, now that they had embarrassed him. This was only the beginning.

Louise ordered Aaron to go into the bedroom. When in the room she ordered him to stand in front of the mirror and play with himself. Aaron refused telling them enough was enough. Louise threatened to copy the tape and pass it around. Louise stood behind him and Zhang at the side of Aaron.

He started to play with his cock. Louise and Zhang teased him about not being able to perform for them because he didn't get an erection straight away. Gradually Aaron felt his cock start to stiffen.

"It is not very big I think," said Zhang, which we made Aaron feel totally humiliated.

"Oh I think he can make it bigger," said Louise.

Aaron continued to play with himself. Occasionally he would feel Louise nudge into his back and he would push forward. His penis tip pushed against the mirror leaving a smear.

Louise told him to stop masturbating. Aaron stood with his arms by his side. His cock protruded out and quivered almost brushing against the glass.

"It is long but not thick I think," said Zhang.

Zhang's criticism although accurate not only annoyed Aaron but also embarrassed him further.

"Play with yourself again," ordered Louise. Aaron again took hold of his cock and started to slowly masturbate and he knew he was close to ejaculation.

"Please can I stop or I'm gonna cum?" he pleaded.

This only seemed to please Louise and Zhang. They encouraged him to carry on the performance. Louise still stood behind Aaron restricting his movements. Aaron continued to play and he felt his knees weaken as his first spurt of spunk splattered across the mirror. Zhang almost seemed to shriek with delight. Aaron continued wanking himself and a further two spurts splashed over the mirror and started to run down the glass.

"Get on your knee's," ordered Louise.

Aaron was sweating from the exertion and slid down to kneel in front of the mirror.

"Lick it up," demanded Louise. Aaron tried to resist but Louise pushed his head against the mirror and as Aaron tried to turn his head some of his spunk smeared onto his cheek. Louise again repeated her demanded. Aaron looked at his cum running down the length of the mirror. Zhang looked on as Louise again repeated her demand. Aaron leant forward and began to lick his cum from the mirror. He almost wretched as he swallowed down his own salty liquid. He had never tasted cum before nor would he want to again. Louise made sure Aaron licked up his spunk to her satisfaction. Aaron's face glistened with his own spunk and some of the cum dribbled over his chin.

Louise told Aaron to lay on the bed. He had hoped they would just leave but the women were starting to enjoy themselves. She used some cord to tie his hands above his head. His cock had softened and a droplet of spunk dripped from his penis tip. Aaron tried to plead with the women that they had gone far enough. Louise said they had only just started. Louise moved to sit across Aaron's legs and Zhang sat beside him on the bed. Louise asked Zhang to pass the nail scissors from the bedside table. Zhang passed the scissors to Louise who held them up.

"You don't need all this pubic hair," Louise announced.

Aaron tried to struggle but Louise said she didn't want to cut him but if he squirmed and struggled it would only make it worse. Aaron could do nothing but watch as Louise happily trimmed away at his pubic hair. Aaron begged her to stop. Louise ignored him and cut off as much of his pubic hair as she could. Louise then asked Zhang to get some shaving foam, a razor, some hot water and a towel from the bathroom.

Zhang left the room and could be heard collecting the items from the bathroom. Aaron tried to make eye contact with Louise and pleaded for her to let him go. She ignored him until Zhang returned. She handed Louise a jug of water. Louise poured the water over Aaron's crotch area. He could feel the warmth of the water and the wetness as it ran onto the duvet beneath him. Zhang took the water jug and passed Louise the shaving foam. Louise foamed up Aaron. She took the razor from Zhang and began to shave. Zhang held Aaron's cock as Louise happily shaved. Aaron had never shaved his pubic area. He lay absolutely still as Louise expertly shaved him. When she had completed the shave to her satisfaction she used the towel to clean up and then admired her handy work. The skin now exposed around Aaron's cock was almost milky white in colour.

Louise moved off his legs and stood at the side of the bed. She said Aaron was learning a lesson and now deserved a treat. Louise removed her blouse. She quickly slid off her black bra to reveal her perky breasts. She ran her hands over them and tweaked her nipples. Louise's nipples were longer than average. Louise unfastened her skirt and it dropped to the floor and she stood wearing only her black thong. Louise had a tanned body from her sessions on a sunbed. Louise slid off her thong and now stood naked. Aaron could not help but gaze at her nakedness. Her body was attractive, perky breasts, a flat stomach and as he let his eyes travel down to stare at her pussy that was shaven at each side and a small rectangular patch of brunette pubic hairs.

She climbed on top of him sitting across his chest. She then moved upward. Her pussy inches from his face.

"Lick me Aaron," she ordered. She slid her pussy against his mouth. He could already feel her wetness against his lips. He gently pushed his tongue inside her and an initial stream of pussy juices flowed into his mouth as Louise moved above him. Louise used her fingers to push apart her pussy lips urging Aaron to fully explore her.

Zhang couldn't help but notice that Aaron's cock had become stiff again. She removed her blouse and her white bra. Her breasts were larger than Louise's and she also had unusual puffy nipples that were dark in colour. She removed her skirt and rolled down her black hold ups. Black pubic hair was clearly visible each side of her small black thong. Zhang removed the garment to expose a mass of black, thick pubic pussy hair.

Zhang stood at the side of the bed and could see Aaron's tongue working Louise's pussy. She could also see Louise's juices running across one of his cheeks. She looked down at his crotch. His cock was erect and the foreskin had rolled back to reveal his swollen purple cock head. His cock bobbed and quivered.

Zhang moved onto the bed and sat astride Aaron. She moved above him and took hold of his cock. She could feel his hot cock throb in her hand. She teased her pussy lips by brushing his cock against them. Aaron tried to call out but his voice was muffled as Louise's juices were running into his mouth. Louise pushed hard down onto his face and breathing was not easy in itself for Aaron.

Zhang lowered herself onto Aaron's full length and started to gyrate her hips as if in some way it would push Aaron's cock deeper inside her. Zhang started to pinch and twist her own nipples. Her nipples lengthened and stiffened. Zhang was groaning as she began to vigourously thrust up and down on Aaron's cock. He could do nothing to stop her, but did he want to?

Louise was moaning loudly. Her face was flushed and beads off sweat ran across her breasts and through gasped breaths she ordered Aaron to continue licking her. Aaron had deeply probed Louise's pussy and clit and had worked her into a fenzy. He brought her to her first crying orgasm. Her head was spinning as he brought her to a further orgasm and another. Louise squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples as she slid her sodden pussy over Aaron's lips. Louise's body dripped in sweat. Aaron's face glistened with sweat and pussy juices.

Louise found the stength to move off him and lay next to him on the bed. She slid her hands to feel her hot sweaty body. Aaron took some deep breaths but he still breathed heavily as Zhang continued to pound away on his cock. Zhang's eyes were closed and she used her fingers to stimulate her nipples.

Aaron's face was red and flushed. His body squirmed as Zhang continued to ride him. Zhang threw back her head and then immediately thrust forward. Zhang was panting and almost shrieking as she still sat astride Aaron. Louise could see the pleasure on Zhang's face. His cock was still erect and brushed against the cheeks of her backside as she had moved upward on him. She slowly moved off him and sat at the side of the bed.

Louise who had composed herself sat up. She leant down and took hold of Aaron's cock and started to masturbate him. Watery pre-cum seaped from Aaron's penis tip. Louise leaned across him and slid his cock into her mouth. As she sucked she could taste his salty pre-cum and also the taste of Zhang's pussy juices. Louise enjoyed the taste of both fluids. She continued to suck him, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. Faster and faster Louise sucked. Aaron told her to stop as he tried to squirm and turn his body. Zhang watched at the side of the bed as Aaron's body started to jolt and jerk.

He called out to Louise to stop one final time but she continued to suck his cock. Aaron's body thrust and jolted pushing his cock even deeper into Louise's mouth. She could feel the force of his spunk as it filled her mouth. Louise expertly swallowed his cum as he ejaculated a second stream. Zhang could see cum trickle down Aaron's shaft. Louise used one of her hands to smear this cum into Aaron's swollen balls.

Louise continued to suck until Aaron's flow of cum had started to subside. She withdrew her mouth and happily swallowed the remaining spunk in her mouth. A trail of cum and saliva traveled from her mouth to his penis tip before gravity took over and it fell across his body. She licked her lips to taste the spunk that had smeared across them. Louise sat up and ran her hand over Aaron's stomach and chest smearing in a mixture of seamen and sweat.

Zhang stood up and Louise moved off the bed. Aaron looked at their naked bodies as they gathered up their clothes before leaving the bedroom.

Zhang and Louise took turns to shower and dress. Louise returned to the bedroom and then unfastened the binds from Aaron's wrists. As he lay on the bed spent, naked and embarrassed Louise placed the tape on the bed next to him. Louise and Zhang walked out of the bedroom. Aaron could hear them laughing and giggling as the left the flat.

Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers