Home Videos Ch. 03

Story Info
The video continues.
2.3k words
3.88
59.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the mailman walking up towards my front door. He only does this when he has a package to deliver. I walked to the front of the house to meet him, opened the door and said hi. He handed me a large manila envelope, thick in the middle. I took the package, thanked him, closed the door and returned to my lunch.

It was Saturday, my wife Molly was out shopping, so I had the house to myself. As I walked back to the kitchen area, I looked at the package, it had no return address. I could not remember ordering anything. I sat down, opened the package and pulled out a video tape. I looked again at the envelope and did not find a note or packing slip. It was a VHS tape with no writing on it.

I sat looking at the tape, trying to figure out what was on it while I finished my lunch. The only way I was going to find out what was on the tape was to play it in the VCR.

I took the tape into the family room, inserted it to the VCR, hit rewind and turned the TV on. I walked back to the couch and sat down. The tape did not take long to rewind and started to play.

First there was snow and then there was a picture. I recognized our family room where I was sitting now. At first I did not realize what I was watching. There were two naked women in my family room and sitting between them was a naked man with his pants around his ankles. Then I remembered, this was the episode that I experienced playing with the two women and now was seeing it for the first time from the camera's view point.

There was Michele and Molly dancing naked, moving in and out of view. Then there was me on the floor with Molly sitting on my face. It was interesting to watch Molly's orgasm while sitting on me. I remembered her orgasm was strong. There she was jerking on top of me as if she was riding a bucking bronco. Her breasts were swinging violently and her legs were tightly clamped on my head. It looked even better than what I experienced from below.

Molly rolled off my head and Michele moved in to take her place. While Michele was working on her orgasm, Molly moved towards the camera and out of view. Michele's orgasm was equally as interesting from this view point. Not as violent as Molly's but still very interesting, for her body and her breasts were bouncing up and down on the screen.

Then two naked bodies moved by the camera and blocked the view. I was now looking at the back of one naked woman and one naked man. I remembered that Molly had gone to the door and brought Pete back with her. I was now watching my neighbor running his hand up and down my naked wife's back, finally coming to rest on her ass. One finger disappeared from view and then three fingers were gone. As his hand was working her ass, her hips started to move.

Then the two naked bodies moved into the room and over to the couch. I watched as Pete forced my wife to give him a blowjob and then moved her over to the couch, on her knees. Pete then moved down and started to fuck her. I could see his ass moving in and out, remembering where his cock was at that moment.

As they fucked, I watched Michele and myself move over to the couch beside these two. Michele positioned herself along side of Molly and I positioned myself behind Michele. Now there were two women getting fucked and two male asses moving back and forth.


I watched Pete cum first and then myself. Finally the four us were sitting on the floor, facing the camera, naked and talking.

Then Pete got up, pulled Molly up and moved towards the camera. His body blocked the camera's view and suddenly the picture went blank.

I remembered the entire day. I just enjoyed seeing it from a different angle. I said to myself that, that was great and was just about to get up when another picture came into view.

At first I did not recognize the view. It was a room that looked familiar but I could not place the location at first. Then I recognized the room. It belonged to Michele and Pete. It was in their house.

I heard Pete say something but did not understand what he said. Then I heard him say, "Molly, move over in front of the camera, please."

Molly entered the picture. She was in an outfit that I had never seen before. It was a long flowing black dress that barely covered her breasts with a long slit up to her thigh along the length of the dress. I assumed the clothes belong to Michele. She also had a pair of platform heels which looked to support a 5 inch heel. She had trouble walking, but she looked great.

Molly walked clearly into view and looked at the camera. Some music came on and I could hear Pete say, "okay, start to strip."

Molly's body began to sway to the music; through she continued to have trouble walking. She reached up and threw her hair about. Moved her arms over her head, and seductively moved to the music. She started to dance.

I could hear Pete off to the side giving directions, "Okay, reach back and start to pull the zipper down. Not too fast. Keep looking at the camera. You are making love to the camera."

Molly continued to move, reaching back to find the zipper, pulling the zipper down. As she pulled it down the dress started to move down from her shoulders. Sliding down slowly to expose one breast and then the next. The dress finally dropped from her top and lay dangling from her waist. Her breasts were in full view.

"Now play with your breasts and nipples, Molly."

With that command from Pete, Molly reached up and cupped each breast with one hand. Slowly placed her palm on each breast and then let each hand move slowly away until she could use her fingers to pinch her nipples. Her nipples were already pointing away from her body. Her pinching only made them bigger.

"Now you need to get rid of the dress, Molly. Move it down slowly and let it drop to your feet."

Molly moved her hands down to her waist, reached into the dress and slowly moved it down over her waist. When it cleared her hips she let it drop to the floor. Then she stepped out of the dress and danced wearing black stockings, heels and a g-string.

"Okay, now take off the g-string, Molly".

Molly brought her hands up to her waist and slipped a finger under each strap. She turned away from the camera and pulled the g-string down.

From behind I could see the string around her waist and the string between her ass moving down those long legs. She did a good job moving the strings slowly. Looking back at the camera. Smiling. Bending over and moving the g-string down her legs.

She pulled one leg out of the g-string and with the other leg she flipped the g-string to the side. She turned slowly towards the camera with both hands covering her pussy.

"Now show us your art work, Molly."

She turned towards the lens, gave the camera a big smile and moved her hands away from her body. Her hairless pussy came into view. She spread her legs, pushed her hips towards the camera and I got a clear view of a very clean and newly shaven pussy. I had wondered when she did that. Now I knew.

"Nice job, Molly. It is now time for your orgasm."

With that command, Molly moved out of view to return with a large dildo. She showed it to the camera and then turned it on. You could hear the hum of the toy on the video tape. She moved it first over her breasts and then down her body to between her legs. She stopped, positioned the toy between her legs and then inserted it. It started to disappear between her legs. She pulled it out and then moved it back in. It went deeper. She did this 2-3 times and then it disappeared inside her.

She then moved to the center of the room and lay down.

The camera then moved down, to find her, and present the viewer a better picture. The zoom moved towards her and then out until her body filled the picture completely. Molly was lying on the carpet, on her back, with her hands between her legs and her breast pointing at the ceiling. She was clearly getting into and enjoying the vibrator.

She clamped her legs on her fingers and started to move her hips. Her breathing got louder. Her eyes were closed. The camera was catching this all, not missing a beat.

This went on for about five minutes and then suddenly she arched her back, opened her mouth, let out a loud moan and started to shake. I had seen this before and recognized it as an orgasm. It looked to be a good orgasm. It went on, and on, and lasted for a good minute. She stopped moving. Then opened her eyes.

"Molly, that was great. I am sure your husband will enjoy seeing this on video," said Pete. "Now take the vibrator out and get up on your hands and knees to show me your wet pussy."

Molly spread her legs, slowly pulled the vibrator out, placed it beside her on the floor and rolled over. She got up on her hands and knees and then positioned her ass towards the camera. She spread her legs and then moved a hand back, between her legs. I could see a couple of her fingers moving over her pussy, and then disappear again. She was making some sounds when Pete moved into view.

Pete was naked as he walked up to Molly. He was already erect. He moved down to the floor and positioned himself to her side. He moved her ass away from the camera and to the side. I could now see her clearly on her hands and knees with her breast hanging down towards the floor. Pete positioned his cock by her ass and moved towards her. His cock started to disappear, she started to moan.

"Do you like my thick cock, Molly? Tell me that you like my cock!"

"I love your thick cock," said Molly.

Pete started to move faster. Each time he came out you could see the wetness on his cock. Pete grabbed her ass and started to move faster. Molly was pushing back as his thrusts got harder. It looked that he would be coming at any moment.

Pete suddenly stopped and said, "I want to take you in a different location". He stood up moved over to the camera. The camera view then moved away from Molly. The view from the camera was moving in Pete's house. It was moving to another room. The living room came into view and then the big picture window. The camera stopped moving and stayed focused on the window.

Pete came into view and pulled up the blinds and opened the window. You could see my house in the distance across the road. I then heard Pete call out, "Molly, come here!"

Molly came into view and Pete moved her over to the window. He placed her hands on the window pane and moved behind her. He then re-entered her and started to fuck her again, this time in front of the window.

"Do you think your husband can see you naked getting fucked, Molly?"

"Yes," was her answer.

"Do you think he would like to watch?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Do you like being fucked in front of the window?"

"Yes."

As he was talking a couple of neighbors could be seen walking their dog down the street.'

"Do you want the neighbors to know that you are a little slut, Molly?"

"Yes", she answered.

With that, Pete thrust himself hard against Molly, pushing her against the window. Her breasts were pushed up against the window and she was on display for anyone to see from the road. Pete was cuming and cuming hard.

He stopped moving. Stood still. You could hear their breathing and saw them standing in front of the window without moving. The neighbors continued to walk down the road with their dog. They did not look towards the house. They acted as if they did not see the two of them fucking in the window.

Pete withdrew his cock from her pussy. Molly, stood at the window with her ass pointed towards the camera. As Pete's cock came into view, you could see some white liquid come out of her ass.

Pete moved into the room and walked up to the camera. The picture went to snow.

I sat there in amazement, watching, hoping that there would be more. The picture continued to be just snow. Then I heard a woman's cough. I looked up and saw Molly.

"I see you got the tape Pete and I made last week. Looks like you enjoyed it", said Molly.

"Would you like a taste of what you saw?" she asked.

I barely could open my mouth, but finally said, "Yes."

"I'll meet you in the bedroom, if you would like some," was the last comment I heard as she walked out of the room.

It did not take me long to follow. After watching that tape, I needed the real thing.