Home Yet

Story Info
Shopping is such a chore.
2k words
3.84
25.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Laney, cant we go home yet??"

"Relax, just a couple more stores, then we can go home. And I'll make you your favorite turkey meatloaf.......Don't you roll your eyes at me!"

"We've already been to every store here!! We had to make 2 trips back to the truck to drop off all the things for the kiddies!!!"

"Quit yer whining......."

And with that, you take off down the main hall in the mall, the biggest mall in the whole world it seems. I was just about to call it quits and sit next to some old people when you turned and made a beeline into Victoria's Secret. Well, I guess I can last one more store...

You start poking around, taking your own sweet time as usual, and soon even the idea of you in a nice new teddy can't stave off the exhaustion.

"Laney, you don't need any of this. It's all crap, plus I like you in your birthday suit"

"Well we wouldn't have to stop at all if you hadn't ripped off my favorite panties at the movies.."

I blush and wander off into the store. I'm practically alone as I look around, the mall will be closing in 20 minutes anyway, all the sane people are at home. I give you a few minutes and wander back to you. The color drains from my face when I see you with several items in your arms. "I just want to try these on, then we can go" I watch you move off to the dressing rooms and then sit down, hoping we can make it home before the XFiles.

After 20 min I get tired of waiting and my mind starts to wander, to you, to your body, to ripping off your panties... I suddenly have a thought and I head toward the back of the store. When the salesclerk turns her back, I duck into the dressing room. I follow the sound of rustling clothes to a few rooms at the rear. There are two rooms in use and I suddenly realize that if I get caught, there's going to be plenty of screaming. As I creep in there, it occurs to me that this dressing room is waaaaaaay nicer than any mans section. I make a mental note to whine to you about it later. But for now, I'm not looking to talk.

I recognize your shoes under the door on the right and open it slowly. Sure enough, it's you, trying on some kind of night shirt, with your back to the door. I slip in and close the door, locking it. I reach around your bare waist as you pull the shirt up, my hands touch your skin at the exact moment my lips find your neck, just behind your earlobe. You intake a breath but just as quickly realize it's me and I feel you relax. I whisper into your ear 'shhhh, were not alone' you smile and nod your head. My lips work their way back to your earlobe, gently kissing your neck, smelling the faint perfume you wear there. My tongue darts out and finds your neck, and the fold of your ear, then pulls your lobe into my mouth. I suck for an instant then tease your ear with my breath and tongue. I feel you shiver as i hit your favorite spot. As my lips move to your other ear, my hands are exploring your body, slipping up under your new nightie. I trace your belly button then move upward. I find your breast and cup them, my fingers finding your nipples. I gently squeeze them, feeling them stiffen. I pull gently on each, then run my hands over your body, feeling your impossibly smooth skin, feeling the heat you are throwing off.

My hands drink you in while my lips move to your shoulders. I alternate between kissing and licking your skin, occasionally biting to keep you on your toes. I know you are enjoying our little escapade when I feel your hips begin to move against me. I can feel your hips move back in rhythm with my kisses. Thrusting back on the lick, moving forward on the kiss. your hands move back around behind you and move to my zipper, then move a little lower. You stroke me slowly, feeling the heat and how hard you make me without even trying. Your strokes match the pace of our hips, grinding together. I take your hips in my hands and pull you back roughly into me, you let out a whimper and my hand moves to your mouth 'shhhh...' your tongue darts out and takes my little finger in, sucking it, biting and kissing. I moan quietly in your ear and my hand guides your face around, my lips searching for yours. Our lips meet and the fire ignites between us. You drive your hips back into me while we kiss, our tongues trying to capture the taste of each other and finding it impossible. You try to turn to face me, but I keep hold of your hips. I have other plans for you...

Still pressing into you, I reach to your pile of clothes and pick up a long scarf you bought. You're still rubbing me when I take your hand in mine. You give me one last stroke as I sigh, then I take your hand and guide it to the clothes hook on the wall in front of you. I do the same with your other hand. Very slowly and gently, I take the scarf and wrap it around your hands, binding you to the hook. Softly, yet making it impossible for you to get free. With you tied, braced against the wall, I whisper into your ear.

'Now you are mine, my pretty....'

I move up behind you again and you feel your skirt rise to your hips. I press into you and you are reminded how excited you make me without saying a word. My hands rub your hips and find the strings to your tiny bikini panties. You gasp as in a instant I've broken the strings and your panties fall to the floor.

'There's another pair you'll have to replace'

I whisper and you smile and breathe deeply. You hear a belt buckle, then fabric and you realize I'm as naked as you are now. Once more I move up behind you and you feel my hardness slide along your smooth ass, pressing into you. I press hard and shudder as a wave charges thru me like lightning. We pick up our pace again, my shaft against your ass, pressing and moving into each other. You begin to moan slightly as my cock glides between your cheeks, keeping pace with my thrusts. Suddenly from the hallway a woman is talking to her friend in the other room, asking about the blouse she is trying on. We don't even hesitate and my tongue finds yours as the second complains about the cost of silk these days.

My lips trail from yours to the nape of your neck, kissing hard for an instant, then slipping lower. I kiss the center of your back, then blow gently on the spot, giving you cold shivers... I repeat the process all the way down your body...I kiss your sexy tattoo last, and then blow gently. Your whole body shudders as the chill races up your spine. I kneel behind you and very gently lean you over, arching your back and exposing your warm center to me. I lean in and catch your scent, making my head spin with pleasure. My tongue traces down between your cheeks and finds your wet spot, probing gently. I hear you gasp loudly as my tongue enters your pussy and I get my first taste. My tongue laps you up, feeling your impossible wetness and feeling the heat from within you. You are moaning louder, finding it so hard to keep quiet as my mouth moves up to your tiny sensitive spot. I tickle your spot and feel your hips move back into me, driving me even further into you. As always, we perfectly match pace and are moving as one, each building a pleasure in the other that is indescribable. I can't stand it any longer and I stand quickly, my tongue sliding along your ass and back. I move in behind you and press my cock between your thighs. You are drenched and I enter you easily, slowly.... very slowly, filling you. You cry out as I press deeply. Like a thousand times before, our hips take on a life of their own, moving in and out, creating sensations that could never be described in any letter. I hear you moan quietly as I thrust again. I know I have just found the perfect spot, that spot that will eventually drive you mad with passion. You strain against the scarf as I bend you over slightly further and increase the pace. My hands grab your ass and hold it, still catching your spot on each thrust. I can hear your moans get shorter and more intense; I know you are moving closer.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, and the salesclerk asks you how things are going. As she waits for a response our pace never falters, me filling you and you driving back against me, faster and faster. I whisper

'You'd better answer her...' then drive my hips against your ass extra hard, making you moan and giggle at the same time.

Breathlessly, obviously working hard, you answer

'I'm fine, I've got everything I need here. I'll be finished soon.....' and your ass takes an extra long thrust back into me.

She walks away and I feel you pick up the pace even further. The excitement of being caught has your heart pounding now.. you need to cum soon... our pace intensifies and I hear your breath catch, you tense, and your breath catches again and you cry out. I feel your entire body relax, suddenly feeling intense wetness between your legs again... your pace quickly slows and you lean against the wall, trying to catch your breath. I lean against your back, my hardness still filling you, moving slowly as the sweat runs down your back. The smell and taste of your exhausted body drives me even further to ecstasy.

You feel my pace pick up again, knowing that I'm not thru yet. You pick your hands up off the hook and turn around

"But I thought you.....'

"You don't tie very good knots... but I wasn't trying very hard to get away..." you kiss me at the same time your hands find my cock, still hard and wet from you.

A devilish look crosses your face and you grin "looks like you need some attention" you spin me around and set me down on the small chair. You drop to your knees and move between my thighs. You stroke me with both hands as your lips find my head, licking. The room spins and my vision fades as you start making tiny circles, driving me to the moon with sensations that only you can give me. Your paces varies as your lips envelope me and move to take me in fully. I gasp and whimper as your lips reach the base and sloooooly return.

"I can't take much more of this..."

You raise your head and look up at me, whispering

"Good..."

Your head drops again and your pace is furious, moving up and down quickly, your wet lips lubricating me. Your hands finds mine and guides me to my shaft, the two of us stroking me while your tongue works it magic. Your hand leaves mine to move while both of yours move to my hips and pull us deeper together. With the tremendous sensations flooding thru me, I cum, hard, your lips still wrapped around me, taking me all in. I arch my back, then collapse into the chair, completely exhausted.

After a few minutes, you whisper

'Delicious' then start to get dressed. I follow and in a few minutes we make our exit from the dressing room. The store clerk gives us a dirty look and you drop most of your garments on the counter, saying

"No thank you, but I will take the panties..."